2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    ah, well, i'm glad at least one of us pays attention. guess it doesn't really matter, then
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Nixon seems town, I decline to provide reasoning
    I am voting for Nixon
    The timing of the series of these messages is eyebrow raising.

Am I being paranoid again?

8. ISO #308

ah, well, i'm glad at least one of us pays attention. guess it doesn't really matter, then
    I am voting for Nixon
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Thinking about it I'm going to throw my reads here for some discussion

Town:
    FM-Thomas Jefferson
    FM-Theodore Roosevelt
    FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    FM-George Washington
    FM-John F. Kennedy
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower
    FM-James Madison
    FM-Harry S Truman

Null:
    FM-Richard Nixon (Not enough content for me to read)
    FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (Quite frankly I do not recall any of his posts, I'll check later and make an assessment but for now he stays here)
    FM-James Monroe (I don't know how to feel about this slot currently)
    FM-Woodrow Wilson (Again, not enough content)

Scum:
    FM-Abraham Lincoln (Saying we can't play the game until tomorrow is not a good look, scum for now until proven otherwise)

My gut tells me at least one of the scum are in the null reads of mine.
    Out of everyone in null, who is most likely the hidden spy

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    I don't like both of these posts side by side.

Nixon is giving commie vibes.
    like within 6 posts you said you sus ppl who TR washington too quickly but then don't like my post saying I don't necessarily TR washington for that 1 thing they did with the cursive. I do townlean them atm though since I don't think anything they've done is wolfy. hope that clears it up cuz it's funny you flipped on the washington town read thing so quickly

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    This is a bad post because you're turning it into "you're a jerk if you don't give the un-cursivised words" from "wolfy if you do that" which makes it more personal than it should be and is a bad manipulative tactic
    what? it wouldn't be wolfy if he chose the jerk route or not. that's my point in that it doesn't make him towny or wolf. hope that answers this correctly, cuz otherwise i'm not sure I understand your comment

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Thinking about it I'm going to throw my reads here for some discussion

Town:
    FM-Thomas Jefferson
    FM-Theodore Roosevelt
    FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    FM-George Washington
    FM-John F. Kennedy
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower
    FM-James Madison
    FM-Harry S Truman

Null:
    FM-Richard Nixon (Not enough content for me to read)
    FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (Quite frankly I do not recall any of his posts, I'll check later and make an assessment but for now he stays here)
    FM-James Monroe (I don't know how to feel about this slot currently)
    FM-Woodrow Wilson (Again, not enough content)

Scum:
    FM-Abraham Lincoln (Saying we can't play the game until tomorrow is not a good look, scum for now until proven otherwise)

My gut tells me at least one of the scum are in the null reads of mine.
    I like very little about this post but the scum read and null explanations most of all.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I am voting for Nixon
    I personally don't feel that way about you
    It was in reference to what Lincoln was alluding to ib regards to his original read on me

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Okay just finished an iso of Jefferson and my current placements are

Jefferson - mafia
    FDR - mafia
    Lincoln - Town
    Kennedy - Town
    Nixon - Town
    Washington - Town
    Eisenhower - Town
    Teddy - Town
    Madison - Town

Rest can be null, although with a particular eye on James "cool story bro" Monroe

Obviously just day one reads but if Jefferson is wolf they did a nice job helping me.

24. ISO #324

Anyway let's talk about Thomas Jefferson while I listen to Hamilton. Proper soundtrack for tearing him apart.

First things first he doesn't give any reasoning for Town reading his new Town reads in me and possibly others ( I am phone posting so I can look this up later but I remember I was not a part of the first list)

Showing your work is to be expected.

Secondly, when he said he would update his list he said scum reads/ null reads. Plural. He has one read here and makes no mention of moving it around so this leads me to believe his previous statement about having scum reads was a fabrication.

Thirdly his reasoning on Nixon is a retread of previous sentiment on Nixon and frankly flawed sentiment at the time of this list posting. There was enough go chew on a little.

Fourthly of all the null reads FDR is amazingly over explaining in its nature which leads me to believe possible wolf/wolf. It feels as if his pen was shaking as I wrote that to us.

Additionally, the other two null reads are just so not needed. He had the thought to type those but not discuss why he moved me to town. Why? Scum often feel natural Town reading Town because it is right but feel a need to over explain their negative reads generally because they aren't actually solving when the more natural course is to not explain null, because it's null it's whatever, and to say what you liked about your Town reads.

Finally the Lincoln suspicion is just not good because honest Abe is right. This day one is a little strange snd hard to navigate. O certainly haven't been as keen as I like to be day one and can't blame others for being the same way. It is a very human and Town thing to express confusion and melancholy over unusual day one circumstances but the gentleman from Virginis seizes on it to form one paltry, malformed, underwhelming mafia read before this great nation instead of having none.

I will not stand for it

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    Anyway let's talk about Thomas Jefferson while I listen to Hamilton. Proper soundtrack for tearing him apart.

First things first he doesn't give any reasoning for Town reading his new Town reads in me and possibly others ( I am phone posting so I can look this up later but I remember I was not a part of the first list)

Secondly, when he said he would update his list he said scum reads/ null reads. Plural. He has one read here and makes no mention of moving it around so this leads me to believe his previous statement about having scum reads was a fabrication.

Thirdly his reasoning on Nixon is a retread of previous sentiment on Nixon and frankly flawed sentiment at the time of this list posting. There was enough go chew on a little.

Fourthly of all the null reads FDR is amazingly over explaining in its nature which leads me to believe possible wolf/wolf. It feels as if his pen was shaking as I wrote that to us.

Additionally, the other two null reads are just so not needed. He had the thought to type those but not discuss why he moved me to town. Why? Scum often feel natural Town reading Town because it is right but feel a need to over explain their negative reads generally because they aren't actually solving when the more natural course is to not explain null, because it's null it's whatever, and to say what you liked about your Town reads.

Finally the Lincoln suspicion is just not good because honest Abe is right. This day one is a little strange snd hard to navigate. I certainly haven't been as keen as I like to be day one and can't blame others for being the same way. It is a very human and Town thing to express confusion and melancholy over unusual day one circumstances but the gentleman from Virginis seizes on it to form one paltry, malformed, underwhelming mafia read before this great nation instead of having none.

I will not stand for it
    EBWOP

26. ISO #326

Finally the Lincoln suspicion is just not good because honest Abe is right. This day one is a little strange snd hard to navigate. O certainly haven't been as keen as I like to be day one and can't blame others for being the same way. It is a very human and Town thing to express confusion and melancholy over unusual day one circumstances but the gentleman from Virginis seizes on it to form one paltry, malformed, underwhelming mafia read before this great nation instead of having none.

I will not stand for it
    Okay I'll explain this stuff to Mr. Truman

#1: My town reasonings are my own currently, I felt the need to explain my null and scum reads to be greater than every single town read I have (I note how you didn't explain your reads either, nor did Kennedy)

#2 I did indeed say scum/null reads. As you know (presumably being an experienced player) reads can change, and in this case they did.

#3 Didn't see a need to chew on it

#4 You're damned if you do and damned if you don't, if I didn't explain every null/scum read I would be read as a wolf for not totally giving a reasoning behind it.

#5 Today is D1 without a lynch, town should make the most of D1 no matter if or if not there is said lynch, saying otherwise is admitting to be scum/ a very lazy town.

In conclusion, Mr. Truman, I find your justifications for your read on me to be flawed, and would ask the other gentlemen to read and form their own opinions.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Not really. I believe my worries can only be assuaged through more direct means of solving from Monroe. Once I see how their thought expand as the topic goes on can I see how they operate can I put to bed my earlier doubt.

Basically of all of the people who have posted so far Monroe for me right now has the highest bar for me not accepting anything about solving as being a pro town action. I would like to hear more thoughts on players and less about mechanical theory from the gentleman.
    I like this

29. ISO #329

You say we should make the most out of day one but then say your reasoning for reads is your own. Curious.

Also i have barely mentioned some people I find null and to my eye own 0 scum reads to my name. I do not in fact think you are damned if you do or damned if you don't.
    I made the most of the day by conversing and giving reads. I now ask you, Mr. Truman, to please stop gaslighting me for a reaction.

30. ISO #330

Friendly Reminder

Votes for president are due 1 hour before EoD (or approximately 11 hours from now).

Votes are done in private (either through discord or in site PM to me), and cannot be for yourself.

If you do not submit a valid vote in time, your vote will be RNG'ed out of everyone who isn't you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #331

I made the most of the day by conversing and giving reads. I now ask you, Mr. Truman, to please stop gaslighting me for a reaction.
    I am worried though that I will not be able to be there for EOD (I will try my best, but no promises) so if the gentlemen would have more questions for me, now would be ideal.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Interesting reaction. Just so you know I am familiar with gaslighting and nothing I have said even verges close to that.

Please explain your prior town read on me, since you are taking questions.
    Earlier in the day you had an interaction with Mr. Kennedy where Mr. Kennedy asked you to explain your read on Mr. Monroe. You explained your thought process well to Mr. Kennedy (so my statement previously was moreso a reaction of irritation where I said you did not explain your reads, I apologize for that, it's a bad habit.)

So far I've just really like how you've went about interacting with people.

34. ISO #334

No worries. Regardless of alignment we all want to have a good, clean game. Just solving over here.

Could you take a moment to look over FDR's posts to see if you could sort him? Showing and not telling is how I solve best. If you are town who keeps reads close to their vest it only confuses me. I try my best to get reads on people from understanding them. I hope you can understand that.

35. ISO #335

No worries. Regardless of alignment we all want to have a good, clean game. Just solving over here.

Could you take a moment to look over FDR's posts to see if you could sort him? Showing and not telling is how I solve best. If you are town who keeps reads close to their vest it only confuses me. I try my best to get reads on people from understanding them. I hope you can understand that.
    That makes sense

I'll take a look at Mr. FDR and make sense of him now that I have a bit of time, sure.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

He has two posts (no wonder why I couldn't read him), neither of which show anything alignment indicative, there is nothing to sort there Mr. Truman.

If I were going purely based on activity I would have him scumread, but I cannot give him a fair and proper read based off of what he has posted so far.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

I suppose that was why I found it strange you devoted so much null space to discussing the read. He is doing what Lincoln said they would but more practically in terms of not caring about the day.

Updated thoughts on Nixon next please?
    None of his posts AI still.

Nothing is really explained from him which I don't like, and all of his posts (less than mine) are one liners with little to no content (half of them are either responses to shitposts or have content similar to a shitpost).

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

If Lincoln is still a scum read for you, has anyone in particular struck you as possibly aligned with them or unaligned?
    I don't find any of his interactions with others to be SvS so far.

Really he's just in the scum category because of his comment about today not mattering, that really did not sit well with me. I understand it's a really weird day and none of you fine gentlemen are being lynched, but every day counts in these sort of games.

42. ISO #342

If Lincoln is still a scum read for you, has anyone in particular struck you as possibly aligned with them or unaligned?
    Oh, I missed the second part of your question

I don't see a world where both Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Monroe are teamed, based on post #211

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Can you explain this more? I read 211 and didn't see it as unaligned between those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln
    I thought Monroe's "hmm" in response to Kennedy's: "thread feels townie!" was townie. If Monroe was scum he could easily play along here and be like "yeah, we're townie! WOOHOO!" But instead he reacted with suspicion which i liked.
    I take the opposite opinion to where anyone scum or town would actively question and fit in, it's NAI.

He's giving Monroe a free pass which imo means that he sees something to be exploited on Monroe later, therefore making Monroe town (read has changed since the no call from before)

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

I don't find any of his interactions with others to be SvS so far.

Really he's just in the scum category because of his comment about today not mattering, that really did not sit well with me. I understand it's a really weird day and none of you fine gentlemen are being lynched, but every day counts in these sort of games.
    You really gonna die on this hill.
    Cus i fail to see why me saying day 1 doesn’t matter is in any way scum indicative.
    I know you’re just gonna say OMGUS, but this is an extremely shitty take and i scumread you for it.

48. ISO #348

And since we can’t vote each other yet. This IS objectively an pointless day. Yes we can solve, but we can’t vote anyone out yet. And that’s what i meant.
    So let’s get a president voted in so we can move on.
    I would be fine with Truman tbh, but also i think voting in an overly townie president would just get them killed so i think having someone else is better after all.

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    You really gonna die on this hill.
    Cus i fail to see why me saying day 1 doesn’t matter is in any way scum indicative.
    I know you’re just gonna say OMGUS, but this is an extremely shitty take and i scumread you for it.
    I'm not going to yell OMGUS at you unlike some of the other gentlemen here.

You think that's a shitty take, sure. Explain this then:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln
    Tbh this day presidential election thing is really boring to me and i just wish it was over as soon as possible so we can start playing for real.
    Specifically this part of it.

50. ISO #350