S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Also the irony of having me as a scumread for stated reason: "He said day 1 pointless… but town should… solve!!!?" And then ignoring the other guy that blatantly said the same thing just to zone in on me for some reason? Is this just opportunism? You think i’m an weaker player so you put me as scum only?

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    And since we can’t vote each other yet. This IS objectively an pointless day. Yes we can solve, but we can’t vote anyone out yet. And that’s what i meant.
    So let’s get a president voted in so we can move on.
    I would be fine with Truman tbh, but also i think voting in an overly townie president would just get them killed so i think having someone else is better after all.
    The point of today is to solve so there would be potentially have a more clear line of sight on everyone for tomorrow when one person likely will be lynched each day. Not pointless imo, and hopefully you can see my reasoning behind the dislike there Mr. Lincoln.

I agree, voting an overly towny president is a waste of time.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    The point of today is to solve so there would be potentially have a more clear line of sight on everyone for tomorrow when one person likely will be lynched each day. Not pointless imo, and hopefully you can see my reasoning behind the dislike there Mr. Lincoln.

I agree, voting an overly towny president is a waste of time.
    I’m very sensitive to what i feel is hostile intent aimed at me, and your take does not feel in good faith at all.
    Why did you only mention me as scum and not the other guy that said the same thing? Don’t avoid the question this time.

7. ISO #357

Also the irony of having me as a scumread for stated reason: "He said day 1 pointless… but town should… solve!!!?" And then ignoring the other guy that blatantly said the same thing just to zone in on me for some reason? Is this just opportunism? You think i’m an weaker player so you put me as scum only?
    I'd like to respond to this but due to rules of anon I can't.

I don't recall anyone else saying the same thing, if you could supply a post # that would be awesome.

Mr. Johnson even directly opposed what you said in post #153

8. ISO #358

I’m very sensitive to what i feel is hostile intent aimed at me, and your take does not feel in good faith at all.
    Why did you only mention me as scum and not the other guy that said the same thing? Don’t avoid the question this time.
    Please, I'm trying to discuss this in a civil manner rather than a "He said this! She said that!" manner. Your responses so far seem to be genuine, which makes me start to rethink my read on you, however the quick anger also could be AI of a wolf.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

I can’t look for it right now because i’m at work and really hard to pay attention to this but i had to respond to what i felt was a bad take. Anyway brb it’s pouring in tourists here and i can’t focus.
    no worries.

And yes I am the gentleman called Jefferson.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    Have you not seen my content today?

Regardless of looking in the mirror, I was the first to tr Washington and I'm also the one questioning the push to make him town leader. So like what is my scum motivation.

I don't appreciate the shady remarks on me when today I am clearly trying to build a worldview and trying to get peoples reads and opinions on the Game state.

So kindly bugger off.
    Sorry if I haven't been clear enough : I don't like you but I don't think you're scum.

And to be frank, it is true that you actually have generated content, only it is so diluted that I tend to forget it, that's on me. 'tis probably fine to put you above null... It's just I that ain't doing that.

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

You really gonna die on this hill.
    Cus i fail to see why me saying day 1 doesn’t matter is in any way scum indicative.
    I know you’re just gonna say OMGUS, but this is an extremely shitty take and i scumread you for it.
    Is it AI ? No. Is it antitown ? Yes. At least that's what I hated about that post.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Hello everyone 💕

Anyone else want to criticize me
    Yes, sir! The size of your nose seems disproportionately great for the size of your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Is it AI ? No. Is it antitown ? Yes. At least that's what I hated about that post.
    I lack context to read the intent of the gentlemen involved in a bit of a quarrel, but I can already say that I absolutely agree with this line of thought. Intentionally refusing to partake in discussions to find and execute the enemies of America, even just on the first day of the deliberations, only helps those enemies.

That being said, as unfortunate as it might be, behavior that goes against the best interest of our country is sometimes adopted by its most loyal citizens... Thus, I would refrain from calling Mr. Lincoln an enemy of America solely because he has claimed not to be one to form reads on the first day.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

Vibe check:

Good vibes
    Eisenhower
    Washington
    Truman

Bad vibes
    Jefferson
    F. Roosevelt (can change with more content)
    Nixon

Everyone else:

Need more content
    I stumbled across this again while reading the thread, and realized something. Mr. Kennedy, I owe you an apology. I have mistaken "F. Roosevelt" for myself due to the last name's similarity with mine. I now see that my point about your read on me being incoherent was founded on a misunderstanding. I thus went to read your reply to my accusation again:

Just because I didn't put progress on my reads in you in the thread doesn't make it sus.

Look at it in context.

I was rereading the game from the start.

My read on you progressed since I sr you once I reread.

Like idk what you want from me. You are in town-null pile aka town lean.
    I thought your read on me had been suffering from the yoyo syndrome: scum, but town, but scum, without progression justifying such changes in opinion. Now, it makes much more sense: it goes from scummy to towny as posts add up. Your explanation now feels genuine.

If I may add, it was quite difficult for me to realize there was another Roosevelt, because it seems this other Roosevelt is never seen among us. It would be beneficial if he would join us more enthusiastically.

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    This is a bad post because you're turning it into "you're a jerk if you don't give the un-cursivised words" from "wolfy if you do that" which makes it more personal than it should be and is a bad manipulative tactic
    Bad as in bad practice, mayhaps. Bad as in anti-American, perhaps not. There is not much benefit for scum to spin the narrative that way. That being said, Mr. Nixon's contribution has been very underwhelming today, and his few posts are null - at best. He definetly is someone I would like to see pressured.

26. ISO #376

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    ah, well, i'm glad at least one of us pays attention. guess it doesn't really matter, then
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Nixon seems town, I decline to provide reasoning
    I am voting for Nixon
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I stumbled across this again while reading the thread, and realized something. Mr. Kennedy, I owe you an apology. I have mistaken "F. Roosevelt" for myself due to the last name's similarity with mine. I now see that my point about your read on me being incoherent was founded on a misunderstanding. I thus went to read your reply to my accusation again:

I thought your read on me had been suffering from the yoyo syndrome: scum, but town, but scum, without progression justifying such changes in opinion. Now, it makes much more sense: it goes from scummy to towny as posts add up. Your explanation now feels genuine.

If I may add, it was quite difficult for me to realize there was another Roosevelt, because it seems this other Roosevelt is never seen among us. It would be beneficial if he would join us more enthusiastically.
    Thank you. I will stick to calling him Fdr to avoid the confusion next time.

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    I want to declare Lincoln town for the stupidest of reasons.
    interesting, Mr. Truman. I would like to know your reasons, especially considering I share this feeling, although for reasons that are more related to gut and experience than anything else. I will elaborate a bit if you do too.

28. ISO #378

Nixon seems town, I decline to provide reasoning
    I am voting for Nixon
    Sir, with all due respect, it would be appreciated if you did not abuse alcoholic substances during our deliberations; it clouds your judgment...

In all seriousness, this read is highly controversial and absolutely does need to be explained. Perhaps a small "gut townread" on Mr. Nixon could pass, but certainly not an unexplained hard townread and president vote on him.

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Thinking about it I'm going to throw my reads here for some discussion

Town:
    FM-Thomas Jefferson
    FM-Theodore Roosevelt
    FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    FM-George Washington
    FM-John F. Kennedy
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower
    FM-James Madison
    FM-Harry S Truman

Null:
    FM-Richard Nixon (Not enough content for me to read)
    FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (Quite frankly I do not recall any of his posts, I'll check later and make an assessment but for now he stays here)
    FM-James Monroe (I don't know how to feel about this slot currently)
    FM-Woodrow Wilson (Again, not enough content)

Scum:
    FM-Abraham Lincoln (Saying we can't play the game until tomorrow is not a good look, scum for now until proven otherwise)

My gut tells me at least one of the scum are in the null reads of mine.
    Since you seem to struggle a lot with low-content gentlemen, may I ask you instead to justify the trust you direct at some other gentlemen? Why do you trust Mr. Madison, for example? He seems highly unimpressive to me, and I still keep the memory of his early posts that, in my opinion, looked unnatural.

As for Lincoln, at risk of repeating myself, the most loyal citizens of America sometimes exhibit behaviors that clearly go against the best interest of their own country...

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    Kennedy would surprise me if a German spy. The way he seems genuinely surprised about losing town reads comes off as honest.
    I agree with you - and honestly, I am considering changing my President vote to Mr. Kennedy. Now that my confusion about him has been dispelled, he seems very towny, and no communist red flags appear over his head. On the other hand, Mr. Washington has not really said much recently, at least in terms of impactful content. Do not be mistaken: I still townread Mr. Washington. However, this read is slightly decaying.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

I went to check FDR's ISO so that I could form a proper read on him. Here is his entire ISO:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I like James' glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I meant James Monroe, I also got confused by their naming.

Anyways I like Washington's hand writing, he gets my vote.

-vote FM-George Washington
    Absolutely no read whatsoever can be derived from this. I sure hope this man will never have to lead the country in times of crisis...

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I agree with you - and honestly, I am considering changing my President vote to Mr. Kennedy. Now that my confusion about him has been dispelled, he seems very towny, and no communist red flags appear over his head. On the other hand, Mr. Washington has not really said much recently, at least in terms of impactful content. Do not be mistaken: I still townread Mr. Washington. However, this read is slightly decaying.
    Oh wow

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝟥𝟢 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒.

Spoiler : Print :
    The voting deadline is in 30 minutes. Please be sure to cast your vote.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝐸𝑜𝒟 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓈, 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈.

The least eventful EoD I've ever seen. For good reason. There is no reason to be here right now. I look forward to seeing the election results, gentlemen. I hope all of you submitted your votes.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

In case I die, I leave my will:

Eisenhower is town. Truman is town. Never vote for them
    𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎.

I was about to ask if you had any more end of day thoughts, but you answered that question preemptively.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400