S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    BRUH have you ever felt the warm embrace of a woman before?
    I bedded a Spanish woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know it's stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but it's true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    I bedded a Spanish woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know it's stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but it's true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).
    Bedding Spanish women is one my many hobbies

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Thread feels pretty towny so far. Ezpz game
    Isn't it quite easy to mimic the behavior of a good American citizen while secretly nourishing evil deeds? Couldn't the anti-American demons speak that way too?

Washington, I love you. I'm a big fan, seriously. Especially with your cursive font (and especially when you make it big so that we can read it!).

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    Jfk is probably my top town right now......

He's just here in thread talking....even if it's nonsense? Haha idk....but he's talking and here...which is towny.....
    Stalin was a very active man. You are implying all active men are good. This means you support Stalin. I'm sorry, sir, but I am afraid I will not adhere to such opnions. Activity is not indicative of anything: the most horrible statesmen with the worst deeds gave many speeches, after all.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Isn't it quite easy to mimic the behavior of a good American citizen while secretly nourishing evil deeds? Couldn't the anti-American demons speak that way too?

Washington, I love you. I'm a big fan, seriously. Especially with your cursive font (and especially when you make it big so that we can read it!).
    Found the commie

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    This thread feels like a void so far. Which is fine.

Anyway I am going to be voting the most suspicious person for President today and then seeing what happens. My President vote will be made very late into the day. I think that would be a fun way to play it.
    Ahem......
    no.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    I think my entrance, being simply "yo", was effectively null.
    I think Lyndon's entrance could be interpreted as forced or awkward.

Thus my "Hmmm", because I did not see how you could interpret my entrance as anything other than null.
    Truman, I've looked at this, and it seems very fine to me, even towny: it seems Monroe is afraid of giving his trust away for communist scum to feast upon, and does not want to be pocketed by Kennedy. It would be a very strange way to make a forced scum entrance, wouldn't it?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    i don’t make reads d1 btw, that’s my meta
    The foundation of American democracy is the participation of its citizens to political life. Without its citizens, America would be nothing at all, quite literally. The fact a president such as yourself fails to understand this makes me strongly dislike you; it is not that I believe you to be a communist yourself, but rather that your apathy furthers the goal of those who seek only to destroy our beloved country.

In other words, you're declaring yourself to be an apathetic potato (apotatotic?) that is of no use whatsoever and that only serves as a subject of doubt on your alignment. My wish right now would be to vote for you to go not in the Oval Office, but rather to the gallows, so that you do something for your country. Unfortunately, this is election day only.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Such unfounded slander is unworthy of your status, Mr. Kennedy! Plus, I am afraid you may have given your trust to James Madison too swiftly.
    Whomst said I was giving them any sort of lock town status.

Only one I have is Washington and I guess Truman for the mindmeld.

What are your thoughts on Truman?

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉. 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇�� 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

Spoiler : Print :
    Find a better reason to read me than this. I would be writing in cursive no matter if I was employed by the British or not. It is simply the writing I know best. But it would be unfair of me to not accommodate for those who are unfamiliar with the text. I understand you are all from my future. Perhaps cursive is not used in the time period you are from.
    At risk of repeating what was already said in reaction to this post, this is a very towny reaction; it is exactly what I would expect from a model American citizen who is devoted to his country. Hence, I propose that we elect George Washington as our President.

18. ISO #118

At risk of repeating what was already said in reaction to this post, this is a very towny reaction; it is exactly what I would expect from a model American citizen who is devoted to his country. Hence, I propose that we elect George Washington as our President.
    Part of me feels kinda tinfoily over how quick we all are townreading Washington.

Ugh I hate when I do this

19. ISO #119

Whomst said I was giving them any sort of lock town status.

Only one I have is Washington and I guess Truman for the mindmeld.

What are your thoughts on Truman?
    You were speaking in absolutes; it is only fair that I respond in the same manner.

I enjoy Mr. Truman's company; he seems genuine enough, and I quite like his read on Washington, despite the fact it is quite easily fakeable in my opinion. As for his wish to elect a scum president to run our country, I strongly disagree: a vote in the hands of the Mafia, who have a permanent chat (see the message we got before game started), means that they need one less townie to be misled before they can effectively commit MURDER against one of our citizens. Vote power is extremely powerful, much more than any of the power roles scum may have.

I am actually against using our President voting for people we like. By using it on people we find suspicious we are attempting to turn mafia power into mafia not power, and I like that use of the role. Getting two votes is, after all, unlikely to be too big of a deal for a well read town member.
    For reference.

20. ISO #120

Part of me feels kinda tinfoily over how quick we all are townreading Washington.

Ugh I hate when I do this
    That is fair enough, but scum rarely wish to openly push for a wide townread on a teammate, so I believe the townreads to be either genuine or scum trying to pocket town. Of course, Washington is not necessarily lock town, as possible ties with the British may need to be investigated; but for now, he seems very trustable.

21. ISO #121

That is fair enough, but scum rarely wish to openly push for a wide townread on a teammate, so I believe the townreads to be either genuine or scum trying to pocket town. Of course, Washington is not necessarily lock town, as possible ties with the British may need to be investigated; but for now, he seems very trustable.
    What is your read on me mustache

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

What is your read on me mustache
    You take a lot of space, with both fluff and content, on the political scene. I lean towards townreading you, but not very strongly, as you could well be a brave scum; this is especially true considering I do not really know you. Overall, I would call you 70/30 town.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

You take a lot of space, with both fluff and content, on the political scene. I lean towards townreading you, but not very strongly, as you could well be a brave scum; this is especially true considering I do not really know you. Overall, I would call you 70/30 town.
    Fun fact 70/30 town is a slight wolf lean if you think about it.

27. ISO #127

Jefferson didn't talk about me.

Sadge
    You're quite right, Mr Kennedy. I concluded that the other gentlemen and their discussion around you seemed to be of a higher relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison
    He's just here in thread talking....even if it's nonsense? Haha idk....but he's talking and here...which is towny.....
    As much as I like the amount of posts from the gentleman from Massachusetts, I must disagree simply because of the lack of content in said posts. My conclusion on Mr. Kennedy so far would be fairly null in alignment, as he has done nothing wrong however also not really done right. An example of this would be how he mentioned me not speaking with him, however also not commenting on the opinions in said post.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt
    The more I read Madison's posts, the more I feel they are horribly unnatural. Perhaps his strange laughter has to do with it. Perhaps the fact he's so willing to sheep JFK and be pocketed by him also does. Either way, I do not trust him much.
    I disagree with this gentleman from New York. I would argue that your own conversation with Mr. Kennedy is plenty more forced than what Mr. Madison is speaking of.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt
    Such unfounded slander is unworthy of your status, Mr. Kennedy! Plus, I am afraid you may have given your trust to James Madison too swiftly.
    This post also does not sit well with me, primarily due to what appears to be an attempt of a pocket disguised in civil discussion. However; I digress, perhaps I am looking to far into it currently.

In my conclusion I would like to say that I am displeased by the lack of meaningful discussion by some of the gentlemen here. For those of you with questions or comments for me I will gladly indulge a conversation.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈.

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑒- 𝐼 𝓈𝓊𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝒲𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈. 𝐵𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽.

I will offer a bit of speculation on our circumstances.

If you are employed outside of this election- such as being a power role- I suggest it would be stronger to not reveal that. We likely have an extremely limited selection of protective personnel that should not be split between multiple important individuals. Be very mindful of candidates that are actively campaigning to be president, as I believe it is in the interest of the British infiltrators to try to be elected to positions of power. I have personal experience dealing with turncoats and traitors, it is best not to give them an inch.

Just going to repeat I don't want to elect our top town read as president but our suspects.
    𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉.

I have given this much thought and have found that I disagree. I believe there is a reason why foreign elements being given extra day voting power is generally considered to be a negative effect, and we should attempt to avoid doing it.

33. ISO #133

𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈.

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑒- 𝐼 𝓈𝓊𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝒲𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈. 𝐵𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽.

I will offer a bit of speculation on our circumstances.

If you are employed outside of this election- such as being a power role- I suggest it would be stronger to not reveal that. We likely have an extremely limited selection of protective personnel that should not be split between multiple important individuals. Be very mindful of candidates that are actively campaigning to be president, as I believe it is in the interest of the British infiltrators to try to be elected to positions of power. I have personal experience dealing with turncoats and traitors, it is best not to give them an inch.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉.

I have given this much thought and have found that I disagree. I believe there is a reason why foreign elements being given extra day voting power is generally considered to be a negative effect, and we should attempt to avoid doing it.
    Counterpoint: We can elect them, investigate them, and if wrong about suspicion then it's fine but if right then we have denied wolves the use of a night action by turning them into double voter.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

I don't think anyone was taking you seriously. In truth we should all just vote who we want and see how that shakes out. It's ultimately unimportant early on to elect a President and only comes into play later once we uncover more information. I know I will be sticking to my strategy of electing the most suspicious person as I feel that counterintuitive play early in the game has benefits to town versus "oh look, the top town person who we gave a double vote died, how shocking."

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Alternatively, to not spread our votes out too much, (as compared to mafia that can co-ordinate their voting pattern) we declare 2 or 3 people of specific valuable-ness that we all agree to split our votes onto. So there aren’t any vanity votes on unpopular candidates. I suggest we agree on our strategy now.

39. ISO #139

Also i don’t townread anyone so far. You might say it’s in anyone’s interest to campaign for president, scum or town. So i don’t see it as town or scum indicative. I also laugh greatly at the guy that suggested we should read him based off meta in a game where even possibly alluding to your meta is enough to have you modkilled and banished to the shadow realm.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉. 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

Find a better reason to read me than this. I would be writing in cursive no matter if I was employed by the British or not. It is simply the writing I know best. But it would be unfair of me to not accommodate for those who are unfamiliar with the text. I understand you are all from my future. Perhaps cursive is not used in the time period you are from.
    yeah it's appreciated but it doesn't necessarily make you town either. you'd just kind of be a jerk if you intentionally made your posts hard to read and people would stop reading them

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Alternatively, to not spread our votes out too much, (as compared to mafia that can co-ordinate their voting pattern) we declare 2 or 3 people of specific valuable-ness that we all agree to split our votes onto. So there aren’t any vanity votes on unpopular candidates. I suggest we agree on our strategy now.
    making maf have to choose between like 3 targets as opposed to a single one that was agreed upon in main thread is smarter, yeah

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    G'day gents

Personally I was already planning on doing this as a gimick for myself, however if others would like to join I would not be opposed.

Amen to that George, it is a shame that not all of these honorable gentlemen are able to read in to the more sophisticated text.

I concur that the first of a long list of gentlemen is in quite a good view for changing their gimick to accommodate the needs of other such gentlemen.

Fair. We'll see how this ages as we discuss more throughout the day. It feels fantastic not being restricted by a post cap currently.

Once again I concur with this gentleman from Texas. Discussing your meta in an anonymous game (no matter if you're lying about it or not) isn't really a good look just because you could be misleading other gentlemen into believing that you do something that you do not.

Perhaps I don't really understand, but could you rephrase this for me? For some reason what you said here doesn't really click at all.

For the time being I must leave you all to discussion, for I have matters to attend to that cannot wait (IRL). I bid all the gentlemen good day.
    I was more afraid that the poor lad would suffer from a heart attack, I've heard there's a Kira guy that recklessly murders "softers", or something.

It seems to me that we have a couple ways to approach this particular election :
    - we can elect the towniest of us all so that our protective personnel have a easier time protecting every valuable asset ;
    - we can elect someone just below the towniest so that the scum of the earth will have to pick a target ;
    - we can elect someone that's really not towny at all so that he either suddenly becomes a valuable target for scums or draws attention to himself which is something scum probably don't want happening.

I'd say these are the main ways to approach the issue at hand.

Every one has its own cons :
    - the towniest of us all is already a target of choice, electing that person puts a lot of pressure on our defensive personnel, whose workforce is currently unknown to us ;
    - the less towny you are, the more chances you have of actually being scum, but being elected president in that fashion means you have the trust of most, which makes this approach especially vulnerable to powerwolfing IMO ;
    - less susceptible of powerwolfing IMO because there anyone elected will be under heavy scrutiny, and staying alive at all will be considered suspicious (for our defensive personnel will probably not be bothering defending the unassuming), BUT this method is very prone to giving votes to the opposition, probably making it harder to pilot.

After deliberation I personally deem only worthy of consideration the first and third methods. Therefore I oppose Lincoln's proposition there :
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    As IMO only 2 votes must be considered : the laziest of us to either force him into shape or die for our great country and the most virtuous of us, in which case we must be reading to die for the man.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Another way to think about this would be to consider who scum would want elected the least ?

In that case, alas, because a scummy president such as you, nixon, could still carry the factional kill, it doesn't seem too much of a bother and thus I think scum wouldn't mind very much.
    The one thing to remember is that the president is elected for life, making the election an effective audit, as you will never ever be allowed to use your night action again, which probably is a pain in the arse for many, scum and townies alike.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150