S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    Monroe sounds like that spent three hours (this is not meant to be literal) overthinking their entrance to sound null to people. I cannot fathom why any member of town would look at their first post of 'Yo', and use the phrase 'effectively null.'

It's like, so manufactured.

I saw you say the thread was towny and thought to myself 'that's funny to say' and then didn't even bother to comment on it. Monroe though, Monroe feels jumpy. Too jumpy for someone who naturally posts neat things like 'Yo' as their first post. Therefore, the Yo wasn't natural and therefore Monroe has increased mafia chances due to these chaining thoughts of mine.
    Hmm going to add this to my notes when I reread.

Appreciate it bruh

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓂𝓂𝒾𝒸𝓀.

Spoiler : Print :
    I am not giving up on this gimmick.
    This is kinda towny to include print spoilers. Yes you are sticking to the gimmick but you are also adjusting your gimmick for others so they can easily read you.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    cool story bro
    Making a note here. Huge success.

Of course, President Kennedy. Any time.

Washington is my top town read for changing his gimmick on demand not once but twice to accommodate fellow players. If nothing else Washington is not aligned with Wilson based off of that. This is me flying by the seat of my pants a bit but it is fun to start the solving early.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    So you agree it IS awkward, but it's excused by the fact it's roleplay. Shouldn't that then just be a null read?

I don't see how you could. It's the most basic entrance I could possibly do.

You're the one who made the affirmation that the thread felt townie to you
    BRUH have you ever felt the warm embrace of a woman before?

5. ISO #55

Making a note here. Huge success.

Of course, President Kennedy. Any time.

Washington is my top town read for changing his gimmick on demand not once but twice to accommodate fellow players. If nothing else Washington is not aligned with Wilson based off of that. This is me flying by the seat of my pants a bit but it is fun to start the solving early.
    Woah we mindmelded

Far out

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    This is kinda towny to include print spoilers. Yes you are sticking to the gimmick but you are also adjusting your gimmick for others so they can easily read you.
    𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉. 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

Find a better reason to read me than this. I would be writing in cursive no matter if I was employed by the British or not. It is simply the writing I know best. But it would be unfair of me to not accommodate for those who are unfamiliar with the text. I understand you are all from my future. Perhaps cursive is not used in the time period you are from.

8. ISO #58

𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉. 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

Find a better reason to read me than this. I would be writing in cursive no matter if I was employed by the British or not. It is simply the writing I know best. But it would be unfair of me to not accommodate for those who are unfamiliar with the text. I understand you are all from my future. Perhaps cursive is not used in the time period you are from.
    "find a better reason to read me than this."

Okay Washington is lock town and now sadly likely a target for death tonight by Mafia due to how obvious he is on the town's side. Leave as good of a legacy here as you did in life, President Washington.

9. ISO #59

I'm giving you more townie points for pushing back on this. Keep it going. You're making me proud

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Howdy Monroe and Truman,

How are yall? Avoid Dallas, esp in an open roof car.
    𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 "𝒸𝒶𝓇"?

I was reviewing my records when I stumbled upon this. I must ask you, what is a "car"?

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

I apologize for talking alot, yall can tell me to shut up if I'm taking up too much space in the thread. I feel liberated without a post cap.
    𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎.

Your thoughts are welcome here, President Kennedy.

14. ISO #64

Well seeing as some of the presidents are tardy for this party, I'm going to withhold on voting till I see everyone's platform.

Legalize having mistresses while married and I won't vote for you. Where's Clinton to back me up on this?
    Sounds like a plan I can get behind.

I wanna let y'all know that I'll also be choosing Mr. Washington as president, for purely roleplay reasons.

Power is where power goes. And my guts tell me power goes to George Washington.

15. ISO #65

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝐼 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 "𝒸𝒶𝓇"?

I was reviewing my records when I stumbled upon this. I must ask you, what is a "car"?
    You know those like horse and carriages but like think of the power of 18 hours. And instead of actually horses it's metal things that rely on dead dinosaurs to run. It's wild and destroying our environment and country set up.

16. ISO #66

I am actually against using our President voting for people we like. By using it on people we find suspicious we are attempting to turn mafia power into mafia not power, and I like that use of the role. Getting two votes is, after all, unlikely to be too big of a deal for a well read town member.

17. ISO #67

I apologize for talking alot, yall can tell me to shut up if I'm taking up too much space in the thread. I feel liberated without a post cap.
    you obviously aren’t liberated mentally, can take the post cap out of the thread, can’t take the post cap out of the person

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

I am actually against using our President voting for people we like. By using it on people we find suspicious we are attempting to turn mafia power into mafia not power, and I like that use of the role. Getting two votes is, after all, unlikely to be too big of a deal for a well read town member.
    Fine, let us jump right into that debate, once and for all : how should we vote ?

I get that giving a townie an extra vote isn't necessarily a good thing, but I'm not convinced that giving that power the first ****** is the best thing to do. Struggle to see how the average outcome is better than giving some townie an extra vote, but I welcome you to tell me because I find the concept extremely appealing.

I would also advise anyone against talking about meta, one's never careful enough.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

You know those like horse and carriages but like think of the power of 18 hours. And instead of actually horses it's metal things that rely on dead dinosaurs to run. It's wild and destroying our environment and country set up.
    𝐹𝒶𝓈𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔.

Fascinating.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    i don’t make reads d1 btw, that’s my meta
    𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒸 𝒹𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈. 𝐿𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈- 𝐼 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝑒.

You have a civic duty to vote. That requires you to make day 1 reads. Lack of engagement will not excuse you from casting a vote. We all will have the same set of information throughout this day to cast our votes- I expect every person in attendance to be casting one.

28. ISO #78

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒸 𝒹𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈. 𝐿𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈- 𝐼 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝑒.

You have a civic duty to vote. That requires you to make day 1 reads. Lack of engagement will not excuse you from casting a vote. We all will have the same set of information throughout this day to cast our votes- I expect every person in attendance to be casting one.
    i will not have a lack of engagement, i will vote. but i won’t have reads of my own, i won’t “check out” or anything either

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Vote for all I'm saying is those damn soviets and cubans are funding the mafia, we need to destroy mafia and protect capitalism.

Think about America. We need to protect our freedoms.

Who is will join me?
    𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓉?

What is a soviet?

37. ISO #87

I promise no bay of pigs incident if you elect me.
    𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓊𝓅.

This just sounds like you're making things up.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

It could be proper if we all were referred to as 'gents' this game, given the flavor and depending on one's roleplaying priorities.

I am well, Kennedy. Although be aware when cornered I sometimes go nuclear. Only if I do not believe I have any other choices, of course.
    G'day gents

Personally I was already planning on doing this as a gimick for myself, however if others would like to join I would not be opposed.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington
    𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝐼 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓁𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.
    Amen to that George, it is a shame that not all of these honorable gentlemen are able to read in to the more sophisticated text.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman
    I concur that the first of a long list of gentlemen is in quite a good view for changing their gimick to accommodate the needs of other such gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B Johnson
    Sounds like a plan I can get behind.

I wanna let y'all know that I'll also be choosing Mr. Washington as president, for purely roleplay reasons.

Power is where power goes. And my guts tell me power goes to George Washington.
    Fair. We'll see how this ages as we discuss more throughout the day. It feels fantastic not being restricted by a post cap currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B Johnson
    Fine, let us jump right into that debate, once and for all : how should we vote ?

I get that giving a townie an extra vote isn't necessarily a good thing, but I'm not convinced that giving that power the first ****** is the best thing to do. Struggle to see how the average outcome is better than giving some townie an extra vote, but I welcome you to tell me because I find the concept extremely appealing.

I would also advise anyone against talking about meta, one's never careful enough.
    Once again I concur with this gentleman from Texas. Discussing your meta in an anonymous game (no matter if you're lying about it or not) isn't really a good look just because you could be misleading other gentlemen into believing that you do something that you do not.

Perhaps I don't really understand, but could you rephrase this for me? For some reason what you said here doesn't really click at all.

For the time being I must leave you all to discussion, for I have matters to attend to that cannot wait (IRL). I bid all the gentlemen good day.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    [SIZE=6]
    There is no elimination today, and president votes are due in private one hour before EoD. The election result will be announced at EoD, and the president will lose their role's night ability (if any) in return for having two votes instead of one.
    I forgot to add the following: Any non-votes or forgotten votes will be RNG'ed out of everyone who isn't yourself, since you can't self-vote.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

631130_ra594.jpg

Just sitting here contemplating my life with Jefferson ignoring me as if I don't have the highest post count
    Do not edit posts.

If you do end up doing that, we can see what you did, but the players cannot. So please do not do it, even for typo's.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100