3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Starting another train will just muddy the waters, that is a task for tomorrow. For now we have a few choices:

1. Lynch Mr. FDR in what I think is the most viable of the trains due to lack of activity, content, and overall effort. It does not make me believe that he is an American in the slightest
    Doesn't have to be a new wagon. Also how come you say "a few choices" and talk about literally only FDR

I continue to latch onto it because I wholeheartedly believe it to be true, which is why I despised the attempts to form a train on me earlier in the day. Now that that has cooled, there are other things and topics to deal with.
    But *why* do you wholeheartedly believe it to be true. I've already explained that truman was the best kill for the British night 1 without considering his reads. Yet you insist he could only been killed to frame you. I don't understand why American Jefferson would insist on this theory of why Truman died without any logic or evidence for it. Nobody even suggested you were evil because of the Truman kill before you latched onto Lincoln's framing theory.

Attempting to find British Spies is an obligation to all Americans, so I do not really get where you're coming from in this respect.

As for performative, no? I'm attempting to discuss and figure things out in as flush of a way possible. Maybe it's my phrasing that does it for you?
    That's not what I meant. I meant like a begrudging obligation. Like you don't take take extra steps to solve. I just haven't seen you go beyond expectations to try and help solve the game. The stuff you do is like a Brit going, "this will fulfill the requirements for not being scumread by town". And that's what I mean by performative.

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    Eisenhower and Lincoln for the love of all that is good can one of you explain why you think Nixon is scummy
    Why do you keep asking for an explanation, i’ve already given my thoughts and impressions if you read my posts. If you can’t see it then just get better at mafia.

15. ISO #765

It’s like i say that all of my instincts tell me Nixon is playing with a scum mindset but no, we need "concrete evidence" bro i almost considered faking that i had an guilty on Nixon just so i wouldn’t need to deal with trying to herd sheep. But town shouldn’t lie so i stopped myself from doing it.

16. ISO #766

Like all of my years of playing mafia and my entire body is just screaming that he is scum, but i can’t put that feeling into words well. And it’s especially hard cus i’ve been busy with work for a while so i’m too physically tired to do much analyzis so i just post my thoughts upfront cus that’s the way i prefer doing things. I’m also obsessed by geopolitics going on recently so i might be less active these hours but i’ll try to stay on occasionally until the deadline at least.

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    It’s like i say that all of my instincts tell me Nixon is playing with a scum mindset but no, we need "concrete evidence" bro i almost considered faking that i had an guilty on Nixon just so i wouldn’t need to deal with trying to herd sheep. But town shouldn’t lie so i stopped myself from doing it.
    I can't follow you just based off of instinct. You say you've already given your thoughts and impressions, but it's all you saying he's shifty, it's poe, or it's gut. Nothing that I can use to look at Nixon with a new angle.

Though, I suppose there is one thing that Nixon has done - or not done, rather - that I can agree is rather suspect. That being that he has neglected to make really any scum reads, with the exception of an OMGUS on you. And he doesn't really go anywhere with it. Doesn't ever even vote you or really push you.

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    why do you dislike them? what is the preference? why are they particularly townie?

Like I don't feel confident that FDR, who has bad tone and keeps saying derpy shit, is going to flip mafia with five votes on them on day 3 of an anon game that town have been cruising to an easy loss... I think it's mathematically extremely likely that mafia (at least 1 but probably more) are voting there right now so either they are bussing or he's town. Given he's making a habit out of making posts that make me make that confused scrunchy face I am sure some town are there too but he's an easy mischop if he's town and given the gamestate I don't think it's the correct chop.

But Nixon... Nixon is a fine wagon?

Your measure for what equates to good or bad reasoning for a vote is kinda all over the place. You dislike these wagons, but your prepared alternative is someone you feel so tepidly towards that the simple act of them posting and engaging renders it unnecessary?

If you haven't got suspicions to push on day 3 of a game town is losing what the fuck are you doing here?
    It seems you misunderstood me somewhat, allow me to clarify.
    We seem to be on the same train of thought about FDR.
    I don't see how nixon is scummy, I've said it thrice by now but I'll say it again : Nixon/Lincoln felt very T/T to me, whereas Nixon/Jefferson felt T/S. Maybe I'm turbo tunneled on Jefferson because of the "knowing" shtick but I honestly feel worse about Jefferson than about Nixon.
    My vote on Jefferson was a vote to force him to generate more content, first, I wasn't considering voting Jefferson all the way until they get lynched (yet). Thus, since they were willing to speak, I had no need to vote them.
    I also believe your comment on "having suspicions to push" isn't entirely honest, because if I want to offer a counterwagon I not only need suspicions but a strong enough argument that I can convince you guys.

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    Eisenhower and Lincoln for the love of all that is good can one of you explain why you think Nixon is scummy
    Honestly, this. Nixon would be dead already if any of his pushers had presented any half decent arguments but AFAIK no one ever bothered to.
    Okay no that's dishonest : the Eisenhower's wagonomics are a very good argument, tbh, and the way votes evolved since I left is very enlightening indeed. Still, this feels a little lackluster IMO so I'll
    -vote FM-Thomas Jefferson

because I am much more confident in this slot being scum.

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    I mean I can appreciate why the other guy said that but what's your issue? I am just trying to breathe life into a dead game that looks like mafia are winning. Do you have some sort of innate issue with that? Is that antagonistic towards your win condition?
    No because I had a soul read on him but I guess I'm carrying that over to your sub slot

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

As I've said earlier : none of what FDR does makes sense so it could be a clueless town. The fact that pushing him is that easy probably means he's just that, rather than reckless/overconfident scum IMO.
    The ONE thing that bothers me is that he tends to simply ignore posts that bother him too much... Which feels like a very anti-town thing to do. I guess my defense of FDR is kinda TWTBW, uh ? That fucking sucks balls. Yeah I guess FDR can die but I wish we'd get a better slot.
    I personally don't see what Nixon has done that warrants so much votes on his ass, but he is much more controversial and thus probably a better lynch regardless.
    Jefferson has been a scum read of mine since their argument with Nixon in which I found Jefferson's push far worse than Lincoln's.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    One hour to go, this is my plea. It is obviously between me and Nixon.

I'd encourage those voting jefferson to choose between us.
    Well, if you switched to Jefferson, it would be between you and Jefferson. So do you suspect Nixon more, or Jefferson? I think you should vote Jefferson, honestly.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.

𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 "𝑔𝓊𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈" 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈.

Spoiler : Print :
    I find myself in a position where I can dictate how the remainder of the game progresses from here.

I am going to be reviewing Nixon's and Jefferson's posts. Please make cases against them for me to review. I am not accepting "gut reads" right now. I need

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    �� �������� ������������ ���� �� ���������������� ���������� �� ������ �������������� ������ ������ ������������������ ���� ������ �������� �������������������� �������� ��������.

�� ���� ���������� ���� ���� ������������������ ����������'�� ������ ������������������'�� ����������. ������������ �������� ���������� ������ ���� �������������� �������� ������ ���� ���� ������������. �� ���� ������ ������������������ "������ ����������" ���������� ������. �� �������� ��������������������.

I find myself in a position where I can dictate how the remainder of the game progresses from here.

I am going to be reviewing Nixon's and Jefferson's posts. Please make cases against them for me to review. I am not accepting "gut reads" right now. I need
    In regards to reading Jefferson, I would take a look at how he has reacted to the framing argument. He has clung to it quite hard, and been quite insistent upon it, despite all logic.

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

1. Why else would they kill Mr. Truman? I was his number one suspect, killing him incriminates me.
    2. I'm suggesting Mr. Monroe could be scum for sheeping you, yes. I can't really form a read on your slot yet as there are not enough posts.
    3. I've already posted what I believed were solves during D2; however, I'm currently going over them as yes they appear to be not correct currently.

Top Town Read currently: Mr. Kennedy

Sus currently: Mr Monroe, Mr. Johnson.

Both of them don't really have great reads on me other than what looks like "He's scum lol", at least in my POV.
    𝒜𝓈 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 "𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁" 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓂. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈- 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽.

As I understand it, this "frame kill" theory is one of the main points against Jefferson right now. He is needlessly insinuating that the Truman kill reflects poorly on him, rather than the simpler theory that Truman was killed for overall towniness. Truman himself wrote in his will that he was intending to appear as a powerful citizen so that the spies would murder him. It's plausible that here, Jefferson is demonstrating a lack of reads awareness- something that spies may struggle with.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    Nah I'm standing my ground. Go down with the ship if I have to Nixon is scum.

-vote FM-Richard Nixon
    𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂? 𝒜𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃? 𝒩𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃.

Can you provide me a reason why Nixon is scum? Any reason? Nobody has given me a reason.

48. ISO #798

Compare :

With all due respect Mr. Nixon, there is no need to personally attack another gentleman in this forum.

I also find it funny seeing as I know that the scum has tried to frame me by killing Mr. Truman that you would be so bold as to push me early into the day while that though is fresh in everyones minds.
    The more this gentleman posts the more and more my opinion of him regresses.

This also looks like a bit of a slip to me.

I know this was in reference to our dear Mr. Teddy Roosevelt, however I am in that conclusion for the time being.
    With Nixon's answer :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    the statement "wolves don't always try harder" is an objective statement. and unless this is anyone's first FM game, this has been experienced by all people here. which is why slanking is always an issue when it comes to determining whether the slanking is wolf or town in any given context. I feel like you are trying dummy hard to make nothing into something when it comes to my slot
    Nixon is here stating facts and arguing his position, Jefferson is claiming stuff out of the blue. Not even going to mention that Jefferson there tries to bind Nixon and Wilson, which makes absolutely no sense tbh ?

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    ������ ������ �������������� ���� �� ������������ ������ ���������� ���� ��������? ������ ������������? ������������ ������ ���������� ���� �� ������������.

Can you provide me a reason why Nixon is scum? Any reason? Nobody has given me a reason.
    The best argument I've seen is the wagonomics stuff Eisenhower did.
    There's also a point to be made about how Nixon is pretty lacking in the scum reads and general solving department.
    other than that, I still don't really know what it's about