User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Frozen: 1-S2-1-12232487

Account Name: Frozen (spoof)
    Account ID:1-S2-1-12232487
    In-Game Name: lmao

Crimes Committed: Impersonating, circumventing permaban, gamethrow

Your Account Name:<MafiaZ> Frozen
    Summary: BattleSauce (spoof) starts getting kicked from every lobby because they know he is a gamethrower / fake account. He proceeds to make a new account, this time naming it Frozen, which has been my name for over 6 months. Frozen (spoof) gets in game and rolls Agent. You can see its his very first mafia game on this account because it asks for his bnet name. Frozen (me) rolls Heartbreaker. During night 1 mafia chat Frozen (spoof) proceeds to talk about how he circumvents bans and and how he is abusing making new accounts. Frozen (me) picks Frozen (spoof) as my lover. Day 2 starts and Frozen (spoof) spams n1--6 mafia knowing it will lead to his own death and that it is his teammate. 6 is lynched and 14 commits suicide.

This person is making new accounts every time one of his is banned. His last account was BattleSauce (spoof), before that SPCofurine, and before that it was Plaugerat. Plaugerat, SPCofurine, and BattleSauce (spoof) are all perambanned and BattleSauce (spoof) was reported by me just yesterday. This has been ongoing harassment from this individual for over the past week, maybe 2 weeks. I admit it was a bit of a gamethrow to pick Frozen (spoof) as my lover when we were on the same team, but after being harassed for 1-2 weeks by this player constantly gamethrowing, stealing my name, and finally impersonating me, when he claimed to be circumventing bans in mafia chat I just didnt care. I will accept the punishment for my action of gamethrowing but i request to please remove this person from the community. He continuously gamethrows, impersonates members of the community, and is all around just toxic.

-Mafia- (444).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Frozen: 1-S2-1-12232487

Frozen: 1-S2-1-12232487

This is Plaguerat. it's the same ID. his BLx4 expired.

In this game, he says that his "battlesauce" account isn't banned. He proceeds to lynch his ally, while the other one leaves.

Not redeeming himself.

Permaban
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3