1. ISO #1

Tyrel: 1-S2-1-20109419

Account Name: Tyrel
    Account ID:1-S2-1-20109419
    In-Game Name: Bingwen Zhuofu

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Racism

Your Account Name: Wrath
    Summary:

This is a smurf account that gamethrew by voting me out d5 when it was 2v2 and I was confirmed jailor. and he was confirmed vet by mayor lw. Continues to goad me afterwards for executing a poisoner (last time I checked, jailor was supposed to be executing poisoners). Says bye and dcs after the remaining mafia hold him hostage to stall him from ruining the next game.

-Mafia- (135).SC2Replay

Additonal notes: Happy to keep reporting these no lifers lol :P

2. ISO #2

Re: Tyrel: 1-S2-1-20109419

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-20109419 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Nope

Player Offenses:

Gamethrowing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Tyrel - VETERAN - 2

Game:

Setup: Tyrel gets new player messages. Will check bank.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 2 (VETERAN) claims SURVIVOR, that he'll side with people who leave him alone. This dispels my impression he might be new.
    N1: 2 alerts.
    D2: 9 (SPY) and 8 (POISONER) are dead. Total random puts 13 up on the stand. He claims AFK but goes down 4-2, with 2 voting to convict. Flip is POISONER.
    N2: 3 has a heart attack. 2 updates his LW to "Get 4, he only innoed to look good he knew it wasn't", but doesn't alert.
    D3: 7 (ARMORSMITH), 3 (CORONER), and 12 (LOVER) are dead. 2 claims against 4, same as his LW. 4 reveals as MAYOR to get out of trouble. PMs start. 15 has a heart attack. 5 is put on trial, goes down 5-1, mostly on the Mayor; 2 abstains. Flip is SPY.
    N3: 2 alerts.
    D4: 6 (ENCHANTRESS) and 15 (DOCTOR) are dead. A MAYOR, JAILOR, and VETERAN oppose three MAFIA. 4 puts 11 on trial, and he loses 5-0 (2 convicts). This is subpar as the JAILOR should be jailing instead to try and prevent a kill on the mayor. Flip is GODFATHER.
    N4: 2 does nothing.
    D5: 4 is dead. 2 says "Put up 1 he's clearly the other Mafia." The mafia and 2 band together to put 1 (JAILOR) on trial. 3-0 conviction.
    N5: Night.
    D6: 2 alerts.
    N6: Nobody is dead. 2 rages that the Jailor was stupid for killing Poisoner N1, and quits when the mafia band together to put him on trial. He is executed and the game is over, MAFIA win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, town still had a chance if the JAILOR had jailed.

Recommended Actions:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; July 1st, 2022 at 12:06 PM.

3. ISO #3