Discuss
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Discuss

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Discuss

I am of the controversial opinion that human trafficking is bad, war should be avoided and that rape is not acceptable.
    I know i might be ruffling some feathers by saying this, but i simply won't stand for this anymore. I was stalling saying it for a long time but this just seemed like the best opportunity i would ever get.
    Last edited by Norwee; June 27th, 2022 at 09:36 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. ISO #3

Discuss comes from Middle English, itself from Anglo-French discusser, itself from Latin discussus, past participle of discutere, "to disperse", from dis-, "apart" + quatere, "to shake". In French, the world is still used (discuter), but with prepositions: one discusses on or about something, never directly something. Discussing discuss makes for a truly interesting discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Clearly Lumi has taken the prime real-estate option of a win-win-win scenario

there's no way to post without any sort of discussion; its just a matter of being on-topic or not

and if you go somewhere else in this site to do something then you're just following Lumi's orders anyways

so truly the only way to avoid the far reaches of Lumi's corrupt villainous dictatorship is to leave the site and never return

a punishment in of itself, some would say, and one that thy glorious leader did not have to do themself
    Last edited by MartinGG99; June 30th, 2022 at 06:16 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

I just want to rape war by aborting guns through democratic protests that violently enforce the will of the one that stands for our beliefs above all process.

Vermin Supreme
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Clearly Lag has taken the prime real-estate option of a win-win-win scenario

there's no way to post without any sort of discussion; its just a matter of being on-topic or not

and if you go somewhere else in this site to do something then you're just following Lag's orders anyways

so truly the only way to avoid the far reaches of Lag's corrupt villainous dictatorship is to leave the site and never return

a punishment in of itself, some would say, and one that thy glorious leader did not have to do themself
    Do you mean Lag is in fact secretly planning to turn people away through the simple act of saying "discuss"? What a wizard O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I just want to rape war by aborting guns through democratic protests that violently enforce the will of the one that stands for our beliefs above all process.

Vermin Supreme
    Yes.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    no
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    =]
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    wow this puzzle was a lot of fun to complete. was not expecting that ending
    Yes

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    does that make you my son?
    How does someone else being your mother make someone else your son? Be honest... have you played CK2 recently?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20