Find me an avatar
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Find me an avatar

Considering I have a scary wolf as an avatar and some people seem to scumread me for it, I believe it may or may not be time for me to find a sheep's clothingchange my avatar. Thus, I call to thee... if you have avatar suggestions, I may or may not adopt them. And if I don't, it'll just be an excuse to post beautiful pics

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Find me an avatar

Oh no...

I don't even watch anime! Not that I'm an anti-anime militant, but... no! Why are there so many anime avatars anyway xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

just find a random meme/shitpost and make that your avatar for the month.

Or type in your username in Dall-e Mini and get A.I. generated images and use those as an avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    YOU WILL JOIN US
    NEVERRRR!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    just find a random meme/shitpost and make that your avatar for the month.
    I don't want to be like this ;-;

Or type in your username in Dall-e Mini and get A.I. generated images and use those as an avatar
    Now that is an interesting idea

7. ISO #7

I stand unconvinced

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

I stand unconvinced

I got some REALLY awesome ones

sucks to suck I guess

EDIT: Wow the file manager is basically impossible to use and I mess it up every single time
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by deathworlds; June 18th, 2022 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #9

I got some REALLY awesome ones

sucks to suck I guess

EDIT: Wow the file manager is basically impossible to use and I mess it up every single time
    That's just because your name is cool in a... uh, different way! Mine is absolutely cool too!! :P

But daaamn, they do look really good. The theme gave me ideas...

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Toilets have a striking geometric composition, and can be viewed from a range of distinctive angles. They can also be anthropomorphized or stylized in a variety of different directions. They deserve serious consideration for any avatar hunter with an eye for quality.

p;edit also compulsory anime girl suggestion. If you are unwilling to consider an anime girl, what about a sequence of pixels that looks remarkably similar to one?
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by yzb25; June 19th, 2022 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    The gates to hell hath been opened.
    You Rang?

I read a study a while back that indicated guys get less intelligent when looking at an attractive girl so my pro strategy is to include cleavage in the avatar : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    You still look pretty evil to me
    Says evil jar jar binks... I am a HEAVEN BEAM, that's not evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    You Rang?

I read a study a while back that indicated guys get less intelligent when looking at an attractive girl so my pro strategy is to include cleavage in the avatar : )
    Now THAT is evil lol.
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/037/352/Pooping_Toothpaste_banner.jpg

16. ISO #16

Toilets have a striking geometric composition, and can be viewed from a range of distinctive angles. They can also be anthropomorphized or stylized in a variety of different directions. They deserve serious consideration for any avatar hunter with an eye for quality.

p;edit also compulsory anime girl suggestion. If you are unwilling to consider an anime girl, what about a sequence of pixels that looks remarkably similar to one?
    Hmmmmmm... but what if I do not wish my avatar to be shit on? Should I be afraid?

Also, what are anime girls then

17. ISO #17

You win, take my money
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    mmmhmm one from hell...
    no, from heaven in hell ;-;

20. ISO #20