[WIP] Stealth's Role Madness (??p)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Stealth's Role Madness (??p)

Stealth's Role Madness

The roles for this setup are hidden. There is no cap to the amount of players that may sign up because I have infinite ideas for bad role concepts.

At the beginning of the game (day 0), after roles are handed out, players receive a list of the names of all roles in the game, but not what they do. Players anonymously vote for which roles receive which alignments, with the following options:

Uninformed Majority
    Informed Minority
    Third Party

The host (me) will then balance the game, placing the roles that are most voted for on their respective alignments. The informed minority faction may or may not receive factional abilities to supplement how awful they might/might not be.

The game will enter night 0 with each player receiving their alignments and the Informed Minority faction having the phase to coordinate. Players will not use actions on night 0 unless specifically stated.

Because of the nature of this game, whoever would traditionally review it is probably better off cohosting.

Standard Mechanics
    The following will always be true unless external modifiers change them.
    Day is 48 hours long. Day 0 will be 24 hours long.
    Night is 24 hours long.
    Lynch is plurality + 51% majority.
    Full rolecards (including hidden information) will flip with each players' death.

Role Mechanics
    This game is semi-bastard. There are no alignment conversion mechanics.
    All information about your role and win condition will be accurate.
    Your win condition will never change unless your rolecard specifies that it might under certain conditions.
    Some roles may create or steal items.
    Some roles may interact with dead players or roles. Dead players will not receive spoilers but will have a dead chat.
    Some roles may interact with the vote count.
    Some roles may interact with or possess other players' accounts.
    Some roles may increase their voting power through traditional means.
    Some roles may increase their voting power through nontraditional means (whatever that means).
    Some roles will include hidden mechanics and interactions. This will be expressly hinted at in your rolecard if it is applicable.
    This will be updated as I complete more roles.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 29th, 2022 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.