Who else is excited for Diablo 4?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Who else is excited for Diablo 4?

Especially after Diablo Immortal was such an epic hit!
    Diablo Immortal.JPG
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4?

I duno.. That 0.5 user score suggests 4 could be amazing and Blizzard has totally not gone to shit at all
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled

apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled

apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time
    Greedy executive CEO’s and corporate management disagree with you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. ISO #6

Blizzard is dead, long live *insert other company names here*

Norwee is right, but if those greedy CEOs would just stop trying to suck the money out of everyone for base games, they would actually get more players... and more respect. Blizzard will fall due to this. If you talk to players on their games, an overwhelming majority thinks the company is horrible and unredeemable.

Still can't get over HGC getting cancelled forever
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Like a prostitution vs relationship?
    relationships dont need to cost money. plus you can have multiple of them at once

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Then why do I pay you £5 a month to be your friend?
    because that's different. friends with benefits goes on a whole new level, but with some transaction value

11. ISO #11

I think the big change is that companies have gone from trying to sell a product to trying to sell a service.

In a product the company makes the most entertaining game possible then sells it for a price.

In a service the company makes a game that is fun enough to keep people using the service while they are repeatedly given chances to spend money. This new diablo is a perfect example of a system designed in every way to shove people towards the store with every shady trick known.

The sad part is its working. Even though the game has a .5 rating its already made 10 million. I think its less of a question of 'if' these mechanics will be in Diablo 4 than it is 'how much' they will be in there.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

thanks todd howard, the horse armor DLC really rustled my jimmies!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14

Diablo Immortal.JPG
    I was wrong. Its down to 0.2 making it the worst rated game ever.

If you gave it a 1 out of 10 it would improve its rating. Lol