S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

Idk but I feel like Ren might be a bit short for 200 minimum word count.
    If SB16 reached the minimum requirement, it's only thanks to pasting the vote counts lmao.
    Oliwaz def getting modkilled though.
    -vote MartinGG99

I wouldn't be surprised the wolf team to be something like Norwee + Oliwaz.
    Only MM not here? :/

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Night One

Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-3]):
    OzyWho, Renegade, Varcron
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Norwee
    Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]):
    Mizery, MartinGG99, Frinckles, Loldebite
    Frinckles (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16

oliverz144 has been thrown out of the library for not being productive (modkilled for failing word count requirement). They were town.

Stealthbomber16 has been eliminated. They were town.

Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Players
    Player Role Status
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Norwee ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 Town Modkilled day 1
    @Renegade ??? Alive
    @Varcron ??? Alive
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    @Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched day 1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    @OzyWho ??? Alive
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

Night one ends at 3PM PDT on June 8th, 2022

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #107

Day Two

Varcron was killed last night. They were Town.

Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Players
    Player Role Status
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Norwee ??? Alive
    oliverz144 Town Modkilled day 1
    @Renegade ??? Alive
    @Varcron Town Killed N1
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched day 1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    @OzyWho ??? Alive
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

5 votes to hammer.
    Day two ends at 3PM PDT on June 10th, 2022

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by deathworlds; June 8th, 2022 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #108

Oliverz why would you join a game just to get modkilled and put as at an disadvantage ffs.
    The kill makes me think it was done for the WIFOM.
    Very disappointed in myself that couldn't get that last post in before the thread locked.

Anyway i just stayed for the flip, i gotta go to sleep now. I'll be back stronger by tommorow.

1/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Well that fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Oliverz why would you join a game just to get modkilled and put as at an disadvantage ffs.
    Not very surprised tbh, which may explain my "fixation" as varcron put it.

The kill makes me think it was done for the WIFOM.
    The kill is probably made for the WIFOM, but IIRC varcron was the most vocally doubtful of MM so I guess there's a world where that's why he's dead.

Very disappointed in myself that couldn't get that last post in before the thread locked.

Anyway i just stayed for the flip, i gotta go to sleep now. I'll be back stronger by tommorow.

1/15
    Same.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Bruh, it took me like 30 hours to be even capable of reading past "I only hate you", and even that was just by bits and pieces.
    Now I got past that and did a full re-read and, hence my unvote.
    Don't mess with my neuroticism; is my suggestion.
    Like, even when loldebite said "Anything I'm not replying to is not something I'm choosing to ignore but simply something I've got nothing to say about." - I had a tough time getting past what I felt as a "blatantly going against cooperating with me" for ignoring my question. It took effort to get past it. Again, don't mess with my neuroticism ;)
    Err, it was just a funny way to poke at you... And knowing myself, I probably put some emoticon afterwards to make sure it wasn't ambiguous that I did not magically start hating you or something lol. This really feels like an overreaction, but on the other hand, it would be really crappy to lie about this. Considering you're very much not a meanie in general, this is probably real, so uh, ok.

About the lynch: is it wrong if I do not understand how we reached a Stealth lynch at all? What was he even voted for? @Frinckles @Loldebite you two sheeped Mizery's unexplained vote on Stealth for very weak / nonexistent reasons (town takeover and basically admittedly sheeping, respectively). What was that?

-vote loldebite
    because he's less known than Frinckles for doing such things as town... but he well could act like this as scum too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Take this as a compliment, but I'm expecting more from you - Oxy is extremely low hanging fruit. And what you wrote after just strikes me as trying so hard to play it safe while appearing to make a statement..

-vote MartinGG99
    I was examining the vote count and noticed you were on Martin, so I went to check what your reason for voting him was. It apparently is that Ozy is... LHF? Do you stand by your read that basically states Martin tried to lynch LHF town Ozy? If so, where do you see this? Because... I don't. And Martin was Stealth's counterwagon.

Also, thoughts on the Stealth lynch? You've been pretty empty content-wise.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    The second "he" there meaning Frinkles, right?
    Whew, yes, I meant that Frinckles could well be scum too, because he's really good at appearing very natural, even as scum. That was ambiguous lol

16. ISO #116

Reading loldebite's D2 entrance here it almost feels too simple in how wolfy it is, given Varcron was NK'ed.

1) If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.

2) Uses dead town's wording in regards to self. And even then, you rarely would ever do this if that person was still alive.

3) Despite having some level of self-consciousness (as shown in point #1), they completely missed Varcron saying they should be looked at if sb16 flipped town and did not mention it at all. In fact, they responded to the very Varcron post which said that on d1.

4) "it was a WIFOM kill" argument on slot that would highly suspect him in this situation

....but I dislike TWTBAW arguments given there's something wolfy to begin with and so that'll be an issue later on unless its resolved in some somehow-towny way.

-vote loldebite

Also I think if loldebite is wolf then Norwee is probably spewed town. I feel like if that post was intentionally bad (and done intentionally bad as wolf), then if they were quoting a wolf partner they would've been voted by said wolf partner already. Aside from Norwee, I can't think of anything that would help tell who would be bussing Loldebite.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I was examining the vote count and noticed you were on Martin, so I went to check what your reason for voting him was. It apparently is that Ozy is... LHF? Do you stand by your read that basically states Martin tried to lynch LHF town Ozy? If so, where do you see this? Because... I don't. And Martin was Stealth's counterwagon.

just read his extremely short iso lol

he has one more comment w.r.t me I think
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #119

So like
    I thought my comment was gonna be "yah I got nothing, wanted to sheep varcron, but now that he's dead I rather sheep MM and/or loldebite because they felt tonally same as varcron on D1, though it's objectively out of wolf range for varcron only."
    But then I read the comments and this happend:
    Loldebite (3 [L-2]): Mizery, Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99

Thing is, I independently dislike loldebites D2 opener as well, but it's for the lack of disliking Norwee's D2 opener - which was a fluff/shit post when all their D1 posts were that already. +I'd think a reply on Renegades comment would had been appropriate.
    But nobody else dislikes Norwee's D2 opener as well, and it's like, why?

As I see it,
    loldebite voted stealth because "both my top townreads are there".
    Martin voted stealth because self-pres.
    frinckles voted stealth because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Mizery voted stealth because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MM, I understand questioning frinckles reason. I understand not questioning Martins reason. But why not question Mizery's reason but do question loldebites reason by comparison?
    Mizery, what's the reason you voted loldebite now what's the reason you voted stealth yesterday? People seem to sheep your no comment votes
    Renegade, I think I saw you online at EoD? You didn't have the same feeling then? Your lack of vote to go with your D2 opener together with your lack of having the same comment at EoD1 feels a bit.. uncommitted.. tbh.
    Martin, why is "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner." a thing while Norwee's nothing-post deserves no comment?
    Norwee, any comments about the game WHATSOEVER would be greatly appreciated

I genuinely can't tell whether:
    A) Townies have independently scummy vibes on loldebite
    B) Some townies do, while other wolfies jump on the wagon
    C) Wolves Night-chat resulted in this

There's virtually 0% chance that the wolves Night-chat wouldn't have talked about the strange forming of the Stealth wagon.
    But the only 2 people who commented on the wagon forming were: Renegade and MM.
    Renegade's focus is/was on frinckles.

-If the wolves did plan on targeting the Stealth wagon, then, out of the players who posted so far, only MM could be it.
    -I think MM is towny, but I want to hear his answer to my question though.
    -I think the signs indicate the targeting of the stealth wagon to more likely not be a wolf conspiracy?
    -If the last one is true, does that mean there's a wolf influence on that Stealth wagon?
    -If yes, then why? Counter wagon - martin - would have to be a wolf?
    -If no, then what are the odds given the EoD1 vote count?
    Spoiler : EoD1 vote count :
    Renegade (1 [L-5]): Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-3]): OzyWho, Renegade, Varcron
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]): Norwee
    Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]): Mizery, MartinGG99, Frinckles, Loldebite
    Frinckles (1 [L-5]): Stealthbomber16

20. ISO #120

-If the last one is true, does that mean there's a wolf influence on that Stealth wagon?
    Fmpov, for the wolves to have had 0 influence on the stealth wagon, wolves would have to be in: MM, Renegade, Norwee.
    If there's 2 townies on that list, then I believe it'd make sense for the stealth counterwagon to have been a wolf? Because why would they inciminate themselves like that? I guess it's not as incriminating when other's do it as well?

21. ISO #121

As far as I can tell from their ISO's, only times I see Martin and MM posts acknowledging each other's existence was when are questioning other people's scumreads on the other.

Wether the forming of the stealth wagon was woofie supported or the attack on the wagon is woofie supported, in both cases I think there can be possible connections made to a possible Martin wolf.

I think I prefer loldebite/martin wagons today. Maybe Norwee.
    -vote MartinGG99

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Reading loldebite's D2 entrance here it almost feels too simple in how wolfy it is, given Varcron was NK'ed.

1) If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.

2) Uses dead town's wording in regards to self. And even then, you rarely would ever do this if that person was still alive.

3) Despite having some level of self-consciousness (as shown in point #1), they completely missed Varcron saying they should be looked at if sb16 flipped town and did not mention it at all. In fact, they responded to the very Varcron post which said that on d1.

4) "it was a WIFOM kill" argument on slot that would highly suspect him in this situation

....but I dislike TWTBAW arguments given there's something wolfy to begin with and so that'll be an issue later on unless its resolved in some somehow-towny way.

-vote loldebite

Also I think if loldebite is wolf then Norwee is probably spewed town. I feel like if that post was intentionally bad (and done intentionally bad as wolf), then if they were quoting a wolf partner they would've been voted by said wolf partner already. Aside from Norwee, I can't think of anything that would help tell who would be bussing Loldebite.
    About 1) : I figured I should say something about this because it feels like that's what sparked Varcron's suspicions about myself. Guess why I didn't make the first post ? I had nothing to say and would rather spend my precious posts reacting to other people's, because it was quite obvious that I'd be under the most cautious scrutiny.

Wtf do you want me to say about 3) ? I obviously don't agree with the reasoning according to which I'm the most wolfy of the SB trimvirat [Mizery, Frinckles, Loldebite], for obvious reasons (I know that I'm town).

4) ... What ? Obviously it's a WIFOM kill, either I did it and killed the whoever accused me, or someone else did to make it look like the former. Is that not what is meant by "WIFOM kill" ? That's what I was referring to.
    What exactly do you consider "wolfy to begin with"

===

About MM : What exactly don't I do ? Sheeping TRs ? Idk, I think I do that easily when I have no strong opinions on anyone else (which admittedly isn't a common occurence). In this specific case my readslist had everybody in null but Frinckles, Mizery and Norwee.
    That was good enough because 1), as I said, both my TRs were on said train 2) SB was right in that martin's train felt too easy going and 3) I thought his (SB's) vote was bad, I don't want to lynch frinckles D1, basically ever. Maybe that's a stupid and terrible mistake, don't think so.
    In retrospect, SB's train was probably mediocre, but it was the best I had ; or at least the best I could find.

===

I agree with ozy, IMO there has to be at least 1 scum in [Mizery, Frinckles, Martin] (from everyone else's POV you probably should add myself in there). The EoD train & flip were too fishy, something had (has?) to be going on.

Mizey's no comment post on myself is a logical continuity. Martin's post is credible, although it feels opportunistic in its Varcron appropriation but I don't think that's inherently scummy. I can't wait for Frinckles stuff and kinda expected him to go ham while I slept. I guess frinckles won't single handedly do the whole town's job every game I play with him, uh ?

23. ISO #123

Thing is, I independently dislike loldebites D2 opener as well, but it's for the lack of disliking Norwee's D2 opener - which was a fluff/shit post when all their D1 posts were that already. +I'd think a reply on Renegades comment would had been appropriate.
    I unironically TR Norwee since his post counting idea, with that in mind his first post felt genuine, cuz as martin would put it, my first post was "Well that sucks" for a while, which didn't feel worth posting at all. Norwee doing as much is continuity, and in what I suspected would soon become (and has since) my situation, I was much happier to see fluff continuity than opportunistic accusations (especially since I had been virulent about them the previous day). That being said, actual factual content would indeed be nice.

FTR, martin, I would be very interested to see statistics about my first posts of the day, I expect a very large majority of one liners if the post is made in the first hour following SoD, but I am far too lazy to do so.

About renegade's post, I hadn't seen it when I first wrote mine and then wanted to see reactions before I voiced my own suspicions on the matter (the fact that IMO there has to be a scum in SB's voters).

also 3/15

24. ISO #124

If i were to guess what is more likely between Loldebite being the one that killed Varcron VS being framed to have killed Varcron. I’d say the latter seems more likely. I like their development on my slot in that it feels far more organic to have read development rather than just flatly believing i was either X or Y for lesser good reasons.
    Mizery can you explain your post where you say my name and Renegades before voting Lol? What does that mean?
    My scumreads right now are mainly MM and Martin. But i’m not too sure about Frinckles.
    Loldebite is town. Ozy is town.
    Renegade and Mizery null ish.

Martins entrance here feels so scripted. It’s like he was rehearsing it in his scum PT all night to attack his target Loldebite.

-vote MartinGG99

2/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Ftr, in the post where Varcron said to take a look at loldebite if SB16 flips green, Varcron comments on Frinckles were basically same level of suspicion. Both of those things were because he disliked the SB16 wagon, and 1 comment earlier Varcron said that you were the best lynch.
    I don't agree that Varcron's top suspect was loldebite. I think it was at least 4 players - you, frinckles, loldebite, mm. (Although his given lynch pool was "Oliver/Martin/SB", but it was before the comments about frinckles and loldebite) ((I guess MM wasn't on his radar anymore))

Tbh I don't quite follow anything in this paragraph

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

"Ftr, in the post where Varcron said to take a look at loldebite if SB16 flips green, Varcron comments on Frinckles were basically same level of suspicion."
    Nvm this was a lie.

YOLO
    -vote Loldebite
    I would rather not be at -1 this early in the day, especially since there's people we haven't heard from yet. I doubt scum would risk hammering me in, but in any case I don't think there's much to gain from allowing them (or anyone else) to.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

I never felt good about the Martin slot. Martin's d1 seems strange and forced, especially the hubbub with Ozy. And honestly the swift stealth train reinforces that even more.

Renegade, I think I saw you online at EoD? You didn't have the same feeling then? Your lack of vote to go with your D2 opener together with your lack of having the same comment at EoD1 feels a bit.. uncommitted.. tbh.

Do not make any assumptions about my or anyone elses so called "online" presence. Honestly this feature should be turned off. I leave tabs open all day.

My lack of vote to go with the D2 opener is a valid criticism though. I'm going with my gut.

-vote Frinckles

"Ftr, in the post where Varcron said to take a look at loldebite if SB16 flips green, Varcron comments on Frinckles were basically same level of suspicion."
    Nvm this was a lie.

YOLO
    -vote Loldebite
    I don't mean to pick on you, but you literally just put someone at L-1. The reason that is a bad idea should be obvious.

Can we get votes off Loldebite for the time being>?

31. ISO #131

Nvm this was a lie.

YOLO
    -vote Loldebite
    Okay since nothing's going on and I probably won't be on until 12h (which might very well be never, from the looks of things) I'll post stuff.

I don't understand how this change in what varcron said can decide you to put me at L-1, ; you said you liked my tonality and that I gave a reason when i jumped onto the SB train and from what I understood the only reason varcron hated me so much was because of oliverz. I don't think varcron's suspicion is justified and I don't see why you assume they are.
    Really this votes makes no sense to me.

I would vote to pressure Frinckles because I really wanna hear from him but I don't wanna leave a hanging vote for so long. Also, Frinckles is not (yet) voting me, whereas Martin & Mizery that were on SB's train too, are. If I stand by my hypothesis then it means that either the other town(ies) of the train all genuinely believe I'm scum, which doesn't seem likely, or the scum in SB's train is either Mizery or Martin.

MM, what are your thoughts on people beside me ?
    Same about mizery, I'm not sure what to make of your norwee/ren/me list. Lynch pool ? Is it up to date ? Why am I on the list and not Frinckles ?
    Speaking of whom, what do you think of that weird ass train ?

5/15, hopefully will be able to post more.
    In case I do die, I want frinckles to have my briefs andMM my white flag. Goodbye

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Also. Martin pre-flipping: "If Lol is scum then Norwee town" is fuckin scummy.

3/15
    Implication to me is that Martin is a wolf here fmpov because you're always town imo, and him saying that feels both unneccesary and like he knows lol is going to flip w, if that makes sense.

Why was Varcron a WIFOM kill imo he was the easiest read in here purely based off of his opener alone on D1? Regardless of his reads on MM or lold, he was basically a free greencheck fmpov.

--

Speaking of greenchecks, as we don't know if the librarian is alive or not or if they die as we go throughout the game, I do think they should claim and have the person they gave a book to verify that.

we're at 6 v 2 right now, which means because oli got modkilled this is basically the last day before E/lo. (skipping the vote today or tomorrow) so imo it doesn't hurt anything. For all we know the librarian could have been oli or Varcron.

if this wasn't obvious, this is me hardclaiming not librarian.

If someone did recieve a book last night, they could claim that.

If the librarian is norwee then lol that's not helpful for me but lol.

Anyways since tomorrow is lylo regardless, leaving it open for claims tomorrow means scum almost always claims librarian there imo and then they fight, which isn't a good scenario to be in

35. ISO #135

I have to assume my D1 votes were terrible. To those asking, my vote on stealth was a terrible vote and only existed because he voted Frinkles. My vote on lol today existed because of Varcron's? i think someone said? Legacy? whoever said "if this flips green look at lol" and i was like, sure. lol.

Mizery
    Norwee
    Loldebite
    Frinckles

Renegade
    OzyWho

MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall

Well, as much as i really hate to arrive at the same martin/mm poe that i've seen around. I guess that's where I'm at.
    I hesitate on Martin because of how hard I've seen him wolfside as town before.

Frinckles probably /shouldn't/ be that high, but is basically purely there because he emphasized how Lag always says that he has good D1 reads.

The thing is, based on the rest of that post from frink, he does still have greater wolf equity should Martin or MM flip red. Which is problematic so I'm praying that he is the librarian.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Let's get some MM/Martin wagons going why don't we

36. ISO #136

I have to assume my D1 votes were terrible. To those asking, my vote on stealth was a terrible vote and only existed because he voted Frinkles. My vote on lol today existed because of Varcron's? i think someone said? Legacy? whoever said "if this flips green look at lol" and i was like, sure. lol.

Mizery
    Norwee
    OzyWho
    Loldebite
    Frinckles

Renegade

MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall

Well, as much as i really hate to arrive at the same martin/mm poe that i've seen around. I guess that's where I'm at.
    I hesitate on Martin because of how hard I've seen him wolfside as town before.

Frinckles probably /shouldn't/ be that high, but is basically purely there because he emphasized how Lag always says that he has good D1 reads.

The thing is, based on the rest of that post from frink, he does still have greater wolf equity should Martin or MM flip red. Which is problematic so I'm praying that he is the librarian.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Let's get some MM/Martin wagons going why don't we
    EBWOP: Ozy moves from under ren to under norwee for his post #127

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I want to hear Mizery explain their read on me at some point. Not immediately, but yes.
    I'm totally fine with pressure on Marshall. I'd also like for them give some more serious thoughts on who are their takes for town and scum team.
    I think it's pretty lazy and unacceptable stance for D2 to just be like "I scumread this person for X, k that's all." I mean their post 112 just resonates as really fake for me. Posting some commentary that's like padding.
    Asking questions instead of trying to come up with conclusions. "Woah, that Stealth elim amirite? Btw, you two specific players were on the wagon. Why was that? Curious..."
    Bringing up meta about another player to justify their vote on Lol... God it's just awful.
    Also a bit more minor but i feel like Marshall has been giving me the wallpaper treatment a bit.

5/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I never felt good about the Martin slot. Martin's d1 seems strange and forced, especially the hubbub with Ozy. And honestly the swift stealth train reinforces that even more.

Do not make any assumptions about my or anyone elses so called "online" presence. Honestly this feature should be turned off. I leave tabs open all day.

My lack of vote to go with the D2 opener is a valid criticism though. I'm going with my gut.

-vote Frinckles

I don't mean to pick on you, but you literally just put someone at L-1. The reason that is a bad idea should be obvious.

Can we get votes off Loldebite for the time being>?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the swift part of the Stealth train not Martin's fault at all? Mizery placed a vote in reaction to Stealth voting Frinckles, and then Loldebite and Frinckles followed.
    Also, what is a "hubbub" lol

If you're going with your gut, then what does your gut tell you about Frinckles that makes you vote him? This feels like yet another void intervention.
    -vote Renegade

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I unironically TR Norwee since his post counting idea, with that in mind his first post felt genuine, cuz as martin would put it, my first post was "Well that sucks" for a while, which didn't feel worth posting at all. Norwee doing as much is continuity, and in what I suspected would soon become (and has since) my situation, I was much happier to see fluff continuity than opportunistic accusations (especially since I had been virulent about them the previous day). That being said, actual factual content would indeed be nice.

FTR, martin, I would be very interested to see statistics about my first posts of the day, I expect a very large majority of one liners if the post is made in the first hour following SoD, but I am far too lazy to do so.

About renegade's post, I hadn't seen it when I first wrote mine and then wanted to see reactions before I voiced my own suspicions on the matter (the fact that IMO there has to be a scum in SB's voters).

also 3/15
    What post counting idea? I was the one who mentioned players maxing out their post counts. O.o
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

@Norwee I TR you for your opener on D1 which technically isn't very towny and the fact that you started counting your posts. It's a bad reason to townread you i get that but that's where I'm at

Frink, MM, and Norwee, and Ozy have all technically now claimed not Librarian by means of not claiming Librarian.

I mean it when I say there's no good reason not to claim. you want to be alive at fx? yeah, ok, but also that's the easiest time for the scum to just cc you and then who's to say that doesn't lose us the game?

43. ISO #143

Finishing my autosaved post after having to go...

So like
    I thought my comment was gonna be "yah I got nothing, wanted to sheep varcron, but now that he's dead I rather sheep MM and/or loldebite because they felt tonally same as varcron on D1, though it's objectively out of wolf range for varcron only."
    But then I read the comments and this happend:
    Loldebite (3 [L-2]): Mizery, Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99

As I see it,
    loldebite voted stealth because "both my top townreads are there".
    Martin voted stealth because self-pres.
    frinckles voted stealth because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Mizery voted stealth because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MM, I understand questioning frinckles reason. I understand not questioning Martins reason. But why not question Mizery's reason but do question loldebites reason by comparison?
    Mizery, what's the reason you voted loldebite now what's the reason you voted stealth yesterday? People seem to sheep your no comment votes
    Martin, why is "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner." a thing while Norwee's nothing-post deserves no comment?
    Norwee, any comments about the game WHATSOEVER would be greatly appreciated

I genuinely can't tell whether:
    A) Townies have independently scummy vibes on loldebite
    B) Some townies do, while other wolfies jump on the wagon
    C) Wolves Night-chat resulted in this

There's virtually 0% chance that the wolves Night-chat wouldn't have talked about the strange forming of the Stealth wagon.
    But the only 2 people who commented on the wagon forming were: Renegade and MM.
    Renegade's focus is/was on frinckles.

-If the wolves did plan on targeting the Stealth wagon, then, out of the players who posted so far, only MM could be it.
    -I think MM is towny, but I want to hear his answer to my question though.
    -I think the signs indicate the targeting of the stealth wagon to more likely not be a wolf conspiracy?
    Hm, I assumed Mizery didn't like Stealth's vote on Frinckles and just didn't think much more about it, as the sheep votes were scummier because there wasn't much to sheep. The question about Mizery's reasons is highly relevant as well, though. As for questioning Loldebite, sheeping pretty much absent cases doesn't strike me as a town mindset.

Overall:

Noone in the very towny category. Noone has managed to make really convincing towny posts; this might have to do with the post restrictions.

Ozy: analysis of important stuff (such as EOD1 wagon, see above) + the "don't mess with my neuroticism" stuff, which would be really dirty to fake imo. (Meta note: don't make this into a meta of yours, this is a one-time read and pulling that intentionally would suck lol, hence I'm thinking you're town for doing it spontaneously)

Frinckles: he seems to be genuinely just enjoying the game... but that's pretty much all that's going for him, and he could fake it. Nevertheless, he hasn't been controlling the game as he does as scum (far from it, he's more of a passive element in the game), so by meta, he gets an unstable townread.
    Norwee: I'm tempted to give him a similar read, mostly due to the early D1 posts/songs/poems/something like that, but I don't know him enough to be remotely confident about this.

Martin: I am chronically unable to read him, and despite feeling like he serves word salads, he also happens to just be like this for real.

Loldebite: I was going to put him lower, but I read and realized he had been put at L-1 pretty easily. Despite that, the still doesn't sit right, but tbh I might have to reconsider this.
    Mizery: Doesn't stand out on any point aside from the EoD1 vote on Stealth. Needs explanations; will reevaluate.

Renegade: He exists, posts enough not to be modkilled, doesn't shitpost and addresses the game, but doesn't really say anything meaningful. I guess he hasn't been known to be a town leader, but still, that feels like a little much.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Ozy, if you mean that I was ignoring the post I just addressed, I was just getting everything together for the list above

But while we're at it, how the hell would it be an admission of any "guilt" to ignore this lol?

44. ISO #144

Aaaaaand I forgot to change the color of the part on Loldebite to make the list pretty.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

@Norwee I TR you for your opener on D1 which technically isn't very towny and the fact that you started counting your posts. It's a bad reason to townread you i get that but that's where I'm at

Frink, MM, and Norwee, and Ozy have all technically now claimed not Librarian by means of not claiming Librarian.

I mean it when I say there's no good reason not to claim. you want to be alive at fx? yeah, ok, but also that's the easiest time for the scum to just cc you and then who's to say that doesn't lose us the game?
    I'm not librarian.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

I really want to townread this
    can anyone guess why
    Nope
    @Frinckles You have no intention of fake claiming? Why would you even say that.
    Obviously town should never fake claim at all. @Mizery i thought it would be an pretty substantial reason cus i seemed to be near the top of your list, but ok. @Marshmallow Marshall Anything to say to me at all? I feel like i’ve said a lot about you but you got no response and i don’t know what to make of that.
    Kay going to sleep soon so prob my last post for now.

6/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

49. ISO #149

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the swift part of the Stealth train not Martin's fault at all? Mizery placed a vote in reaction to Stealth voting Frinckles, and then Loldebite and Frinckles followed.
    Also, what is a "hubbub" lol

If you're going with your gut, then what does your gut tell you about Frinckles that makes you vote him? This feels like yet another void intervention.
    -vote Renegade
    I've seen Frinckles play with this aloof attitude before as scum. So part of it is on meta. He doesn't strike me as town, and for all the criticism several are lobbing at me, what has frinckles added? Look at his posts today, completely empty. He wastes posts by saying "im not librarian" and then following it up with "i'm not going to fakeclaim librarian". He isn't even trying to be a good steward of the limited ability to speak. I won't apologize for scum reading him for that.

50. ISO #150

F
    Ozy: analysis of important stuff (such as EOD1 wagon, see above) + the "don't mess with my neuroticism" stuff, which would be really dirty to fake imo. (Meta note: don't make this into a meta of yours, this is a one-time read and pulling that intentionally would suck lol, hence I'm thinking you're town for doing it spontaneously)
    Imagine buying into Ozy's bs "don't mess with my neuroticism".

While it is a pretty weak reason to townread someone, them counting their posts, I'll give it some weight considering we still have people tossing posts away (frinckles).