@Mizery ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched day 1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    @OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

Night two ends at 3PM PDT on June 11th, 2022

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by deathworlds; June 10th, 2022 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

Day Three

Norwee was killed last night. They were Town.

Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Players
    Player Role Status
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Norwee Town Killed N2
    oliverz144 Town Modkilled D1
    @Renegade ??? Alive
    Varcron Town Killed N1
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched D1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

4 votes to hammer.
    Day Three ends at 3PM PDT on June 13th, 2022

deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Someone has the audacity to kill off my top townreads and not me

the actual audacity

one last chance for the librarian to claim. Otherwise we always skip.

-vote skip
    I already townread you but the Librarian line is pretty good. I'm pretty sure they're just dead and since we are going into lylo tomorrow.

I have the same sentiment about being left alive though. That's like declaring that they think they can scumpaint me and ultimately they'll have to try.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Since word-count requirements are still a thing, I thought I would share this parody I made for a community I once visited. For them, every game had a Google Form for confession of ongoing game thoughts while they are playing it, from which the hosts and others can see post-game as well as any casual reactions by the hosts. One day I thought I could write a ridiculous WIFOM-inspired scene based on the form's question, and so it was written:

Spoiler : :

"What would you like to say?"

Well its so simple. Are you the sort of host to expect players will confess, or to expect they will not? Now, a clever host would expect a player to confess, because they would know that only a great fool would speak freely. I'm not a great fool, so I clearly can not choose to confess. But you would've counted on it, and so clearly I should choose to confess here.

"You've made your decision then?"

Not remotely! Because confession forms are created by interested people, as everyone knows. And interested people are suspicious. And suspicious people are used to not being trusted, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly can not choose to confess here.

"Truly you have a dizzying intellect"

Wait till I get going! Where was I?

"Confession Forms."

Yes --- confession forms. You must've known I wouldn't have trusted you, so clearly I can choose to confess here.

"You're just stalling now."

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you! You've hosted an awesome game, which means you're exceptionally appealing. So, you could have expected players to confess, trusting on your popularity to cause people to use this form. So I can clearly not choose to confess here. But, this is also a re-run, which means you have hosted recently. And in hosting recently, you gathered lots of confessions and therefore expected people to distrust you and not confess here, so I can clearly choose to confess here.

"You're trying to trick me into giving away something -- it won't work"

It has worked! You've given everything away! I know what the correct choice is!

"Then make your choice"

I will! And I choose [gasp] what in the world is that fine print!?!?

"Where? I don't see it."

Oh, well, I could've sworn I saw something. No matter. *giggle*

"What's so funny?"

I'll tell you in a minute. But first, I must choose, and you must wait.

"You choose wrong"

You only think I choose wrong, that's what's so funny! I wrote this up and never sent it! Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "never write a post with scum-slip". But only slightly less well-known is this! Never go in against a off-site player when CONFESSION is on the line! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---oh wait

-vote skip

Oh and when we arrive at the next day phase, don't vote unless you're certain your vote isn't going to change. One misplaced vote is GG due to wolf hammers.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

I, for one, propose that we come to the common decision that the God-King himself, Deathworlds, ought to be lynched, for we, players, have long been oppressed by his tyrannical rule of silence. He oppresses us by smiting with his lightning anyone who dares speak more than 15 times per day. He oppresses us by stopping the dead from speaking - can you even imagine such an horrible fate?! I hereby propose that we form the Constituent Assembly of the Library and write our own laws, for we are a self-governing Library.

The Constitution of the People of the Library

Considering that we, the People of the Library, organized in a sovereign and fully legitimate Constituent Assembly representing the full will of the aforementioned People, wish to free ourselves from the tyranny of our previous monarch, we have hereby decided, on the first day of the first Year of Freedom, to enact and enforce the following laws so that our People may be guided properly in the way to greatness and righteousness.

1. No "Host", "God", "King", "King-Host", "God-Host", "Host-King", or any similar variants of the idea shall be acknowledged in our Library.
    1.1. No exception shall be made in the name of a so-called "superior power" or "order", unless the two-thirds of the House of the Library Users' Commissars agree to do so.

2. All alleged "alignments" supposedly given by the previously mentioned so-called "superior powers" are now declared null and void. All Users of the Library are now declared to be Friends of Knowledge and are hereby given the status of mutual allies, but are otherwise free to define themselves however they wish.
    2.1 Attempts to establish the essence of the Users shall be considered felony and will be punished accordingly to the Act against Tyranny.

3. Cookies are to be freely distributed evenly among all Users of the Library, so that their brain may be sufficiently fueled by the sugar contained therein to allow for deep intellectual pursuits. The distribution shall be executed by the previously mentioned Tyrant, under close surveillance.

[...]

Finally, as the crowning act of our Constitution, we, the People, demand the Tyrant's immediate resignation from his illegitimate position and his subsequent submission to our demands, especially the one in point three, for the task of writing this Constitution has been thoroughly demanding for our brains.
    -vote Deathworlds

In the name of harmony among all people and for the pursuit of knowledge, we sign this fundamental Law and swear to apply it to the best of our abilities.

Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #219

That should be 200 words. At least.

Now that this most important matter is settled, I'd still like @Renegade to elaborate on @Frinckles ' meta and on the read he derives from it, and while we're at it, to hear Frinckles' thoughts on Renegade. I believe this is a TvS pairing, with either Renegade scumpainting Frinckles or Frinckles fooling me and Renegade somehow being actually town calling me out on it. I strongly lean towards the former.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #220

Leave it to the French to write a bunch of bureaucratic shit just to lynch the host.

But also I'm kind of down for that.
    -vote deathworlds

Anyway. Discussing my meta is pointless, has been pointless and will be pointless literally forever. I haven't even rolled scum in almost 2 years (maybe 2 years already) and my town meta of scummyness is just my playstyle.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Their choice will be more than they bargained for. You dont want me in f5. And you don't want miz there either. Kind of makes me lament over ozy being gone more.

But I'm not sold on.loldefortnite/Martin and I had a feeling somebody(s) were spinning the wheels.

23. ISO #223

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That should be 200 words. At least.

Now that this most important matter is settled, I'd still like @Renegade to elaborate on @Frinckles ' meta and on the read he derives from it, and while we're at it, to hear Frinckles' thoughts on Renegade. I believe this is a TvS pairing, with either Renegade scumpainting Frinckles or Frinckles fooling me and Renegade somehow being actually town calling me out on it. I strongly lean towards the former.
    I'm entirely convinced that Frinckles and Martin are the scum pair. I am also suspicious of how the Loldebite train formed and fizzled just as quickly.

In retrospect voting Ozy was a mistake on my part. But he was acting extremely strange and his vote on me was extremely forced and nitpicky.

Frinckles & Martin were on BOTH trains.

Frinckles acts aloof when he is scum based on several games I've played with him. He is much more analytical and to the point when he is town, much more willing to solve the game. His day 1 ALONE is enough to convince me is he scum.

Frinckles claims his meta is pointless, of course that is what he wants us to think.

It is extremely obvious to me Martin and Frinckles are scum, at the very least ONE of them, and will do everything I can do convince the rest of you of this if it isn't already obvious to you already.

As for seeing the Norwee flip, I don't think it is that surprising. I'm not sure anyone ever voted them all game so they had some level of implicit universal town reading.

That is all for now. Obviously I am in favor of skipping.

24. ISO #224

Yeah ozy never should have been a vote there but the wolves were probably both on ozy so it doesn't matter.

People apologizing for being on ozy idk if it's >rand v or not In this

Ideally we'd be having 0 discussion rn, but I'm definitely reading mm's post as >rand wolf probably partially confbias but also partially because he's the only one not actually saying things right now lol

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Leave it to the French to write a bunch of bureaucratic shit just to lynch the host.

But also I'm kind of down for that.
    -vote deathworlds

Anyway. Discussing my meta is pointless, has been pointless and will be pointless literally forever. I haven't even rolled scum in almost 2 years (maybe 2 years already) and my town meta of scummyness is just my playstyle.
    So... you're scummy, but that's your town meta? I wouldn't say it is btw lol. You don't even consider your own play to be towny? In this case, how are you town?

...and in the meantime, Renegade is just restating that it's Frinckles' scum meta without giving the evidence I asked for ("several games"...), which is not exactly helpful. I do like his point about the Loldebite wagon that just disappeared into the void, though, but he's not pushing the thought further, despite it deserving further investigation.

Idk. We should have lynched Renegade or Frinckles yesterday, but there was zero interest for it.

Also Mizery, "not actually saying things" is straight up false? My thoughts on Renegade/Frinckles are actually more relevant than "I'm alive but my townreads are dead", so according to your own reasoning, you'd be >randwolf yourself...

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Also @mm what lol? First of all talking abt them killing the people I was pushing as my top townreads, not just anyone. Second of all when I'm saying talking about nothing I'm talking about talking about specifically nothing. Posting copypasta esque things to reach word count. Not "mentioning useless things" I mean saying actually nothing. And it's not like my comment is useless because it shows how I'm thinking about the nks and wondering why they're killing who they're killing

Ozy was also up there and never should have been killed there so I don't ever see how both wolves aren't on him

30. ISO #230

@Loldebite

If you're town then you 100% better reach that 200 word requirement in the 3 hours or our skip will cause us to lose (since a town modkill would be the equivalent of a misyeet, and we're in MYLO right now)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I gotta go to sleep and will post the required words tomorrow.

This has to be an insult. What did I do ? I'm sorry

Also this "loldefortnite" feels dejàvu but it didn't come up in my searches. Strange.
    I just thought it was a funny play on words.

32. ISO #232

So... you're scummy, but that's your town meta? I wouldn't say it is btw lol. You don't even consider your own play to be towny? In this case, how are you town?

...and in the meantime, Renegade is just restating that it's Frinckles' scum meta without giving the evidence I asked for ("several games"...), which is not exactly helpful. I do like his point about the Loldebite wagon that just disappeared into the void, though, but he's not pushing the thought further, despite it deserving further investigation.

Idk. We should have lynched Renegade or Frinckles yesterday, but there was zero interest for it.

Also Mizery, "not actually saying things" is straight up false? My thoughts on Renegade/Frinckles are actually more relevant than "I'm alive but my townreads are dead", so according to your own reasoning, you'd be >randwolf yourself...
    Town players don't always exude town characteristics. And If Renegade wants to stick on pushing my lynch that's fine, we will see who flips tomorrow and go from there. Wolves don't need any help picking a target right now.

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @Loldebite

If you're town then you 100% better reach that 200 word requirement in the 3 hours or our skip will cause us to lose (since a town modkill would be the equivalent of a misyeet, and we're in MYLO right now)
    Come on, please don't oliverize me...

I just thought it was a funny play on words.
    Fortnite, funny ? NEVER !

Spoiler : you can spare yourself this paragraph :
    Do you know about lipsum ? It is a very stupid but very convenient lorem ipsum generator ! It's a shame I can't use it because, as it turns out, lorem ipsum generates LATIN text, as his name rightfully suggests ! I was so bummed when I figured that out... Like, lipsum could've made this whole stuff in only just a few mouse clicks ! Ain't that insane ??? I mean think about it, for a while.
    I mean I felt kinda like the main protagonist in "Violet" (a 2008 text novel that's really quite nice, I highly recommend it if you ever have a couple hours to spare), in that I had, and I do mean had to write 200 words (which is only a fifth of what said protagonist has to write, but nevermind !) in the day. And yet, here was I, procrastinating as usual. Sure I always had a great excuse : "I'm at work !" ; "I still have time !" ; "My colleagues need me !" ; "Let's listen to this song first, it'll motivate me !" etc, etc...
    Anyway, where was I...
    Yes, lipsum. Lipsum could've spared me a whole lotta trouble and brain juice, and could've saved y'all a few precious minutes of your time. Don't be like me. Use lipsum.
    They say : "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."
    Yet, here we all are.

34. ISO #234

Night Three

deathworlds (3 [L-1]):

Frinckles, MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall

Spoiler : Treason :
    I, for one, propose that we come to the common decision that the God-King himself, Deathworlds, ought to be lynched, for we, players, have long been oppressed by his tyrannical rule of silence. He oppresses us by smiting with his lightning anyone who dares speak more than 15 times per day. He oppresses us by stopping the dead from speaking - can you even imagine such an horrible fate?! I hereby propose that we form the Constituent Assembly of the Library and write our own laws, for we are a self-governing Library.

The Constitution of the People of the Library

Considering that we, the People of the Library, organized in a sovereign and fully legitimate Constituent Assembly representing the full will of the aforementioned People, wish to free ourselves from the tyranny of our previous monarch, we have hereby decided, on the first day of the first Year of Freedom, to enact and enforce the following laws so that our People may be guided properly in the way to greatness and righteousness.

1. No "Host", "God", "King", "King-Host", "God-Host", "Host-King", or any similar variants of the idea shall be acknowledged in our Library.
    1.1. No exception shall be made in the name of a so-called "superior power" or "order", unless the two-thirds of the House of the Library Users' Commissars agree to do so.

2. All alleged "alignments" supposedly given by the previously mentioned so-called "superior powers" are now declared null and void. All Users of the Library are now declared to be Friends of Knowledge and are hereby given the status of mutual allies, but are otherwise free to define themselves however they wish.
    2.1 Attempts to establish the essence of the Users shall be considered felony and will be punished accordingly to the Act against Tyranny.

3. Cookies are to be freely distributed evenly among all Users of the Library, so that their brain may be sufficiently fueled by the sugar contained therein to allow for deep intellectual pursuits. The distribution shall be executed by the previously mentioned Tyrant, under close surveillance.

[...]

Finally, as the crowning act of our Constitution, we, the People, demand the Tyrant's immediate resignation from his illegitimate position and his subsequent submission to our demands, especially the one in point three, for the task of writing this Constitution has been thoroughly demanding for our brains.
    -vote Deathworlds

In the name of harmony among all people and for the pursuit of knowledge, we sign this fundamental Law and swear to apply it to the best of our abilities.

Marshmallow Marshall

Request denied.

An attempted coup was halted (no-lynch).

Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Players
    Player Role Status
    Norwee Town Killed N2
    @Renegade ??? Alive
    Varcron Town Killed N1
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

Night three ends at 3PM PDT on June 14th, 2022

fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #235

Day Four

Mizery was killed last night. They were Town.

Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Players
    Player Role Status
    Norwee Town Killed N2
    @Renegade ??? Alive
    Varcron Town Killed N1
    @Mizery Town Killed N3
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive

3 votes to hammer.
    Day Four ends at 3PM PDT on June 16th, 2022

Last edited by deathworlds; June 14th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #236

Interesting that Mizery died. I'm not too sad about it because I was feeling less confident about that slot that I was earlier...
    I feel good about renegade tho, after looking at his ISO I found many comments/posts that didn't feel S/S to me (which might be me not understanding ren at all) towards everyone left alive but Mizery (and maybe me, idk)

That being said I'm off to sleep more than 1 hour.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

I'm gonna be real

I kinda just feel like sheeping Frinckles for two reasons

1] If there's anyone I would want to lose to here, it would be him.
    2] There isn't much of a gap between MM/Renegade/Loldebite to me imo.

Though.....loldebite's claim about renegade is interesting. Not quite sure I've seen someone claim that on another slot in a f5 before.

After looking through things a bit, and presuming Renegade to be town, I wonder if MM specifically is scum. The last two kills were on people who were on his wagon before MYLO, and he's been sitting on the sidelines saying this:

Which feels pingy in that he's a wolf that wants this "TvS" to exist and is fairly confident that the game will end by resolving this "TvS". In particular the blue-color feels like trying to stir up some trouble while not being part of it on either side. Seems unusually non-committal.....especially given the whole reads list on d1 having renegade as scum.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #240

It's also strange that

If we presume there's a wolf in Renegade + Frinckles

That not one of them nor MM (who's being non-committal and practically an unknown factor on the issue) has died.

Either that means Renegade + Frinckles are both town, or MM + one of Renegade/Frinckles are the two wolfs
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #241

It's also strange that

If we presume there's a wolf in Renegade + Frinckles

That not one of them nor MM (who's being non-committal and practically an unknown factor on the issue) has died.

Either that means Renegade + Frinckles are both town, or MM + one of Renegade/Frinckles are the two wolfs
    Actually that just means MM is scum in either case fmpov lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #242

This is a two part so it's easier for responses. 1/2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin
    Honestly you ooze so much emotion throughout this game via your rhetoric, the way you type, grammatical shifts etc. You started off the game in a apathetic mood and it is reflected throughout your ISO in your first post and multiple times afterward (hope you feel better afterwards, by the way -- shit happens but that's okay.) When Renegade pushed you to contribute more you explained all this to him directly:

There isn't much more to it, its what I have right now with the posts that are available to me.

I didn't really put my usual amount of focus/effort into this game until now because of the trainwreck that was the game that I hosted, which kinda demotivated me for FM in general, but also this was a low-post game and I don't generally have interest in those. But I feel more interested again and so here I am.

Preferably I would not like to die, as then I would have no say on what happens later with the town's discussions.
    You also disagreed with Renegade on other things like Ozy being LHF after you had just ended a massive back-and-forth with Ozy; hell at one point you even voted Renegade. There are some things I thought were weird about your slot, like entertaining a no-lynch or possibly pocketing me; but honestly I can't find a scenario where you're scum here. There's a couple reasons for that -- post count, tone, validity of arguments and a few other small things. But one of the biggest things that popped out to me was that not once, but four times you've reminded players to achieve their post counts out of concern of them being mod-killed. There is no reason for scum to mention this and certainly no reason for scum to be so insistent on doing this particularly over an AFK slot like Oliver or Loldebite right before F5.

Between your pushbacks/votes on Renegade, frustrated interactions with Loldebite, and hyper-awareness of the fact that you and MM didn't interact* (enough to even taunt Ozy) it seems pretty apparent that you're least likely scum here. *side note, you two did interact later on.

-------
    So, then this is usually the really difficult part where I need to find the last town member and then the F5 tug of war begins.
    -------

Renegade
    You've been gunning for me and Martin since the game began basically, like non-stop and frankly to the point where you didn't need to even type a post like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm entirely convinced that Frinckles and Martin are the scum pair. I am also suspicious of how the Loldebite train formed and fizzled just as quickly.

In retrospect voting Ozy was a mistake on my part. But he was acting extremely strange and his vote on me was extremely forced and nitpicky.

Frinckles & Martin were on BOTH trains.

Frinckles acts aloof when he is scum based on several games I've played with him. He is much more analytical and to the point when he is town, much more willing to solve the game. His day 1 ALONE is enough to convince me is he scum.

Frinckles claims his meta is pointless, of course that is what he wants us to think.

It is extremely obvious to me Martin and Frinckles are scum, at the very least ONE of them, and will do everything I can do convince the rest of you of this if it isn't already obvious to you already.

As for seeing the Norwee flip, I don't think it is that surprising. I'm not sure anyone ever voted them all game so they had some level of implicit universal town reading.

That is all for now. Obviously I am in favor of skipping.
    or this

I've seen Frinckles play with this aloof attitude before as scum. So part of it is on meta. He doesn't strike me as town, and for all the criticism several are lobbing at me, what has frinckles added? Look at his posts today, completely empty. He wastes posts by saying "im not librarian" and then following it up with "i'm not going to fakeclaim librarian". He isn't even trying to be a good steward of the limited ability to speak. I won't apologize for scum reading him for that.
    I don't remember playing scum with you in the game. I barely remember playing scum at all, actually. But if this was my scum-meta I'd certainly have a remarkable one since the entirety of the game has considered me a top townread or was reluctant to vote me despite your incessant pushing. Honestly though, none of this matters because I know well enough that even if you were town there would be zero way for me convince you that I'm town at this point in the game anyway. You didn't earn a townread from me and I didn't earn a townread from you and we can apologize to deathchat pre-emptively if this is TvT. This would be an impossible position.

But honestly I don't think it is. You've literally breadcrumbed up to this point by pushing me and Martin in a way. I know I'm Town and I'm thinking there must be a reason I'm alive over someone like Norwee, right?

Yeah, I admit I townread Norwee but you just read the room wrong here. Norwee was pushed plenty this game by different people. And on a related note, Varcron and Norwee both pushed MM on days one and two respectively. Whether that makes MM scum #2 here is up in the air, but if you were actually worldbuilding a scumteam, a town!renegade would never ever posit a Frinckles+Martin team over a Frinckles+MM team or even Frinckles+Loldebite

You're telling me town!renegade read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall;967899About the lynch: is it wrong if I do not understand how we reached a Stealth lynch [I
    at all[/I]? What was he even voted for? @Frinckles @Loldebite you two sheeped Mizery's unexplained vote on Stealth for very weak / nonexistent reasons (town takeover and basically admittedly sheeping, respectively). What was that?

-vote loldebite
    because he's less known than Frinckles for doing such things as town... but he well could act like this as scum too lol
    And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+MM might seem reasonable?

You're telling me town!renegade read this reply from Loldebite to Ozy:

I would vote to pressure Frinckles because I really wanna hear from him but I don't wanna leave a hanging vote for so long. Also, Frinckles is not (yet) voting me, whereas Martin & Mizery that were on SB's train too, are. If I stand by my hypothesis then it means that either the other town(ies) of the train all genuinely believe I'm scum, which doesn't seem likely, or the scum in SB's train is either Mizery or Martin.

MM, what are your thoughts on people beside me ?
    Same about mizery, I'm not sure what to make of your norwee/ren/me list. Lynch pool ? Is it up to date ? Why am I on the list and not Frinckles ?
    Speaking of whom, what do you think of that weird ass train ?

5/15, hopefully will be able to post more.
    In case I do die, I want frinckles to have my briefs andMM my white flag. Goodbye
    And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+Loldebite might seem reasonable? He's literally hesitating to vote me and it'd mark the second silly/joking interaction we've had all game with next to zero actual content.

So what I'm seeing is that you just jumped over to Frinckles+Martin while reciting the words 'weird' and 'aloof' repeatedly. You kept the both of us alive and killed outside so that you could pan back and say "hey, look I called it" when it boiled down to a F5. As if all the reasons I posted above weren't enough to constitute a TR on Martin from me, your play kind of seals the deal.

43. ISO #243

2/2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm still in the process of trying to figure out whether Loldebite or MM has more scum equity right now and without that, I don't know how this game ends. What I do know is that this day will end with either me or you lynched because we're to the point where a TvT situation would be completely unrecoverable. I find that last bit particularly freaky because Martin/Loldebite/MM have all said they townread me this game. It's gonna be pretty awkward here in a bit.

------------
    Anyway, I don't think Loldebite/MM OR Loldebite/Martin OR Martin/MM make sense. I can elaborate if you want.

So, again the decision before me is whether Renegade is with Loldebite or MM.

If I had to guess, I'd say the scum team is Renegade/Loldebite here. MM has been pushing the living hell out of Renegade and they'd win my nomination for bus of the year if that's what I'm looking at.

ISO MM right now and count how many times they either voted Renegade or asked others about how they felt about Renegade or asked if anyone else wanted to kill Renegade or just constantly really wanted to fucking kill Renegade lmao.

BONUS ROUND

To get a little more in-depth about the Renegade+Loldebite solve, I have a few more examples but before I do I'll go over a few quick observations that don't really need a whole quote attached to them. Let me know if this feels like a mischaracterization of your posts @Loldebite

1. Loldebite says he is bad at reading Renegade's slot. (That's okay, I suck at reading MM's slot usually.)
    2. Loldebite has a spurt of being annoyed by Renegade's "Infuriating uncommunicativeness."
    3. Loldebite moves him to a null read.
    4. Loldebite would have been okay with a Renegade lynch.
    5. Loldebite ISOs Ren decides that Renegade is a okay feller who would never hurt a fly.
    6. You are here.

People change their reads all the time blah blah blah. So where's the actual content or interaction to supplement these changes? I don't see it. Loldebite, you say you ISO'd Renegade but you didn't notice him not answering your question in #173? Why wouldn't you press him on that?

This last bit is kind of tinfoil hat shit, but I'll run it.

Remember when I said to Renegade certain people were kept alive for a reason? Well, while I'm bringing up #173, there's another pattern I noticed: Loldebite's fixation on our slots.

===

I'd love to get more from martin, ren & frinckles.
    Spoiler : reads list :

# Confident town

Norwee

# Probable Town

Mizery

# Town feel

OzyWho
    Renegade
    Frinckles

# Null

Marshmallow Marshall

# scum feel

MartinGG99

Bottom four, across the board. There's more:

Ren, you seem to be trusting MM or me more than martin, why ?
    And,

I don't think frinckles is doing anything special compared to other games I've played with him, and IIRC I've only seen him as town, and since MM is voting ren I guess I could get behind their Martin train, thought I don't really like it.

Also oliverz isn't afk anymore so imma just
    -vote oliverz144
    for now
    And yeah, obviously #131

I would vote to pressure Frinckles because I really wanna hear from him but I don't wanna leave a hanging vote for so long. Also, Frinckles is not (yet) voting me, whereas Martin & Mizery that were on SB's train too, are. If I stand by my hypothesis then it means that either the other town(ies) of the train all genuinely believe I'm scum, which doesn't seem likely, or the scum in SB's train is either Mizery or Martin.

MM, what are your thoughts on people beside me ?
    Same about mizery, I'm not sure what to make of your norwee/ren/me list. Lynch pool ? Is it up to date ? Why am I on the list and not Frinckles ?

In case I do die, I want frinckles to have my briefs andMM my white flag. Goodbye
    ----

I think this game was pushed in this direction for a very specific reason. Loldebite has been the player spinning the wheels and Renegade was putting breadcrumbs on the ground.

44. ISO #244

Interesting that Mizery died. I'm not too sad about it because I was feeling less confident about that slot that I was earlier...
    I feel good about renegade tho, after looking at his ISO I found many comments/posts that didn't feel S/S to me (which might be me not understanding ren at all) towards everyone left alive but Mizery (and maybe me, idk)

That being said I'm off to sleep more than 1 hour.
    Not going to lie but I think you are trying to pocket me here. And it is a bit concerning.

I'm gonna be real

I kinda just feel like sheeping Frinckles for two reasons

1] If there's anyone I would want to lose to here, it would be him.
    2] There isn't much of a gap between MM/Renegade/Loldebite to me imo.

Though.....loldebite's claim about renegade is interesting. Not quite sure I've seen someone claim that on another slot in a f5 before.

Actually that just means MM is scum in either case fmpov lol.
    You want to sheep Frinckles, so you are saying there is no Frinckles!Scum world? I just want it on the record that you have totally excluded this possibility. And I AM NOT A FAN of your reason 1.

Okay, I can see your argument for MM being scum. But who are they paired with then?

45. ISO #245

And truth be told, this day is already over. Martin and I townread eachother, Loldebite said he townread me and MM already said he would vote Renegade (in addition to doing literally everything in his power to kill him anyway.)

46. ISO #246

And truth be told, this day is already over. Martin and I townread eachother, Loldebite said he townread me and MM already said he would vote Renegade (in addition to doing literally everything in his power to kill him anyway.)
    I am too exhausted to respond to your wall, but I will.

Again, nobody should vote yet. But I presume you are leading the lynch on me.

47. ISO #247

I approve of Frinckles' wall and conclusions.

I figured I would say what I said earlier in case Frinckles was debating on whether or not it was a TvT, by presuming Renegade to be somehow town.

As for whether its MM or Loldebite to be paired with them, I'm uncertain. However, I do think I'm leaning less on it being MM on the basis that:

1) If Renegage is scum, then the reason he gave for Norwee being killed is almost certainly the reason Norwee was killed. So the whole "it could've been done for MM's sake" is less relevant.
    2) Arguably, as shown by Frinckles, Loldebite could also have been spinning the wheels.
    3) Varcron

Anyways, I'll probably dive more into that more tomorrow IRL. I would rather figure out what the post-Ren suspect is with Frinkles still around (if he has anything to say) rather than just waiting for the F3.

A response from MM about all of this (just in general; whatever thoughts that do occur to him) would be great.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

I approve of Frinckles' wall and conclusions.

I figured I would say what I said earlier in case Frinckles was debating on whether or not it was a TvT, by presuming Renegade to be somehow town.

As for whether its MM or Loldebite to be paired with them, I'm uncertain. However, I do think I'm leaning less on it being MM on the basis that:

1) If Renegage is scum, then the reason he gave for Norwee being killed is almost certainly the reason Norwee was killed. So the whole "it could've been done for MM's sake" is less relevant.
    2) Arguably, as shown by Frinckles, Loldebite could also have been spinning the wheels.
    3) Varcron

Anyways, I'll probably dive more into that more tomorrow IRL. I would rather figure out what the post-Ren suspect is with Frinkles still around (if he has anything to say) rather than just waiting for the F3.

A response from MM about all of this (just in general; whatever thoughts that do occur to him) would be great.
    It's possible for it to be MM over Loldebite, but then somewhere in this world is a discord chat with Renegade saying "bus the ever-living shit out of me and don't stop" or something along those lines.

That'd be ridiculous, but its certainly possible.

50. ISO #250