S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 319
  1. ISO #251

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This is a two part so it's easier for responses. 1/2

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Martin
    Honestly you ooze so much emotion throughout this game via your rhetoric, the way you type, grammatical shifts etc. You started off the game in a apathetic mood and it is reflected throughout your ISO in your first post and multiple times afterward (hope you feel better afterwards, by the way -- shit happens but that's okay.) When Renegade pushed you to contribute more you explained all this to him directly:



    You also disagreed with Renegade on other things like Ozy being LHF after you had just ended a massive back-and-forth with Ozy; hell at one point you even voted Renegade. There are some things I thought were weird about your slot, like entertaining a no-lynch or possibly pocketing me; but honestly I can't find a scenario where you're scum here. There's a couple reasons for that -- post count, tone, validity of arguments and a few other small things. But one of the biggest things that popped out to me was that not once, but four times you've reminded players to achieve their post counts out of concern of them being mod-killed. There is no reason for scum to mention this and certainly no reason for scum to be so insistent on doing this particularly over an AFK slot like Oliver or Loldebite right before F5.

    Between your pushbacks/votes on Renegade, frustrated interactions with Loldebite, and hyper-awareness of the fact that you and MM didn't interact* (enough to even taunt Ozy) it seems pretty apparent that you're least likely scum here. *side note, you two did interact later on.

    -------
    So, then this is usually the really difficult part where I need to find the last town member and then the F5 tug of war begins.
    -------
    I think you and Martin are just coming right out and saying you are scum, and trying to get a single vote from Loldebite or MM. MM has been all over me all game so I'm not surprised they are alive and part of your plan. Martin if you are town then this is exactly what Frinckles has aimed for. Your vote. But I am extremely doubtful. I find it hard to believe two players would be so confident about themselves both being town in a F5 3v2 situation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Renegade
    You've been gunning for me and Martin since the game began basically, like non-stop and frankly to the point where you didn't need to even type a post like this:





    I don't remember playing scum with you in the game. I barely remember playing scum at all, actually. But if this was my scum-meta I'd certainly have a remarkable one since the entirety of the game has considered me a top townread or was reluctant to vote me despite your incessant pushing. Honestly though, none of this matters because I know well enough that even if you were town there would be zero way for me convince you that I'm town at this point in the game anyway. You didn't earn a townread from me and I didn't earn a townread from you and we can apologize to deathchat pre-emptively if this is TvT. This would be an impossible position.

    But honestly I don't think it is. You've literally breadcrumbed up to this point by pushing me and Martin in a way. I know I'm Town and I'm thinking there must be a reason I'm alive over someone like Norwee, right?



    Yeah, I admit I townread Norwee but you just read the room wrong here. Norwee was pushed plenty this game by different people. And on a related note, Varcron and Norwee both pushed MM on days one and two respectively. Whether that makes MM scum #2 here is up in the air, but if you were actually worldbuilding a scumteam, a town!renegade would never ever posit a Frinckles+Martin team over a Frinckles+MM team or even Frinckles+Loldebite

    You're telling me town!renegade read this:

    And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+MM might seem reasonable?

    You're telling me town!renegade read this reply from Loldebite to Ozy:


    And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+Loldebite might seem reasonable? He's literally hesitating to vote me and it'd mark the second silly/joking interaction we've had all game with next to zero actual content.

    So what I'm seeing is that you just jumped over to Frinckles+Martin while reciting the words 'weird' and 'aloof' repeatedly. You kept the both of us alive and killed outside so that you could pan back and say "hey, look I called it" when it boiled down to a F5. As if all the reasons I posted above weren't enough to constitute a TR on Martin from me, your play kind of seals the deal.
    Yes, I have been gunning for you all game. I'm so sure of it, and if you lynch me well the game is over. We have to lynch scum today, and this wall of scum paint sadly enough may convince one of the two other towns.

    Frinckles + MM world is absolutely reasonable. That is why if Martin IS town, he is making a huge mistake by putting all his chips in the Frinckles basket. Again I don't see why Martin couldn't fathom a Scum!Frinckles world, and that is what has me extremely concerned.

    This early aloofness - late heavy scumpaint is exactly how you played the last game you were scum in. You were a cop if I recall. What game was that?

  2. ISO #252

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I guess VCA makes an argument for ren+MM too. Both were on Ozy, but then that silly line from Loldebite about being down to lynch Ren comes out while he was there for EOD. Eh.
    Frankly, the simple VCA points right at you and Martin.

    Pigeonhole principle tells me AT LEAST one of MM, Frinckles, or Martin is scum based on the Ozy lynch:

    OzyWho (4 [L-1]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, Renegade, Frinckles

    I'm taking Occam's razor to this one. I'm done with the big brain plays of Sc2mafia and sometimes the simplest solution is the most obvious. Simplest here is that scum was on both trains. Martin and Frinckles.

  3. ISO #253

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    1. Loldebite says he is bad at reading Renegade's slot. (That's okay, I suck at reading MM's slot usually.)
    2. Loldebite has a spurt of being annoyed by Renegade's "Infuriating uncommunicativeness."
    3. Loldebite moves him to a null read.
    4. Loldebite would have been okay with a Renegade lynch.
    5. Loldebite ISOs Ren decides that Renegade is a okay feller who would never hurt a fly.
    6. You are here.
    No mischaracterization but I do feel like the timeline in here isn't entirely honest ; 1, 2 & 3 all happened at once. 4 was true from D2 onwards, because at the time (cf the readslist below, straight out of my git history. This was right at SoD, I kinda dropped the tripartite thunderdome thingy as the day went on) I had most people at null and thus was fine with any one of those being the lynch.
    Spoiler : readslist after flip + n1 kill :
    # Confident town

    Norwee

    # Probable Town

    Mizery
    Frinckles

    # Null

    Renegade
    Marshmallow Marshall
    OzyWho
    MartinGG99

    # CONFIRMED 100% trust me scum

    At least one of [Frinckles, Mizery, Martin]
    EoD train was far too fishy, there has to be at least one scum in it, and I know I'm not.
    Might even be 2 with one of [Frinckles, Mizery] protecting Martin.

    I started TRing renegade after D4.

    Renegade not answering my questions is exactly what I've learned to expect from renegade, hence the comment you mention in #2.

    My fixation on which slots ?
    Here's a compilation of everyone mentioned in your handpicked extracts :
    Martin 5
    Ren 3
    MM 4
    Frinckles 6
    Mizery 3
    oliverz 1
    SB 2

    The # of mentions more or less scale with # of games played with one another, the mayor exception being Martin because of my D2 push, which is exactly how I'd expect things to be.

    All that being said, I very much agree with your conclusion : this game was pushed in this direction for a very specific reason. I expected you to die instead of Mizery, but that's probably because i know you more than Mizery, and thus expect scum to fear you more than they fear Mizery.
    EDIT: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Mizery died considering they had experience with low post count games.

    I think you're pushing me because I'm the easiest target, both because I already have been under pressure D2 and because I've been mediocre these past days.

    You told me about trusting the dead, and it's the second time someone dies after looking sideways at MM :

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Also @mm what lol? First of all talking abt them killing the people I was pushing as my top townreads, not just anyone. Second of all when I'm saying talking about nothing I'm talking about talking about specifically nothing. Posting copypasta esque things to reach word count. Not "mentioning useless things" I mean saying actually nothing. And it's not like my comment is useless because it shows how I'm thinking about the nks and wondering why they're killing who they're killing

    Ozy was also up there and never should have been killed there so I don't ever see how both wolves aren't on him
    Spoiler : varcron's post on MM :
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Okay so I'm not going to respond to most of these other posts that others have commented on just because they've been covered, and I actually have a question about this post.

    What does this mean? Maybe it's because It's pretty late where I am currently but I cannot for the life of me figure that out. Town/Scumread? I honestly have no idea.



    I don't like the entire "If he's thinking on the same wavelength as me, he must be town!" vibe primarily because of FM experiences in the past where I've had that feeling only to get bamboozled by a scum that thinks the same way as me for some reason.



    What's he going to do, ask the host for a post limit change? Get outa here with that fluff.
    It was the first post of the day, I don't really see how he could voice his suspicions based on one singular interaction between you and Ozy.
    This is all extraneous fluff, why would you say this other than to scumpaint?



    Again, this is the third post you've wasted on the same point (the above quotes are from the same post).

    Post #1 was a genuine vote to get a reaction

    Post #2 was a shitpost in disguise

    Post #3 was some decent info encompassed in alot of extraneous information that you already stated before, basically only making a wall text to look cool at that point.

    I'm not going to drop a vote right now, as I'd like to see how play develops; however, as much as I really liked MM's attitude in his first post, his next two I have not liked for the reasons stated above. Other reads coming near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Your first post primarily was the cause of discussion (of which I already said that was okay, it was a genuine post and genuine vote). It was the later posts that I referred to as fluffy.

    But what post rationing measures are there to point out? I don't really see what he could have said seeing as we have people with sub 5 posts still in this game (myself included). I do see what you mean about making us think of the game more without posting suggestions, however if he is scum that really benefits us more than him as we would have figured out a plan for the town. I'd suggest one myself, however I think the posting habits of basically everyone here currently are to what we should expect in a game such as this.

    Okay, I concede that it could give the beginnings of a read, you made a really good point here.

    For some people it makes more sense to write more lyrical and large posts for their reads, in my eyes though that has a habit of just cluttering things most of the time. Seeing it now what you said worked and caused meaningful interaction with me primarily, but in general the longer (may I say "*fluffier*") posts tend to re iterate previous points without really adding much to it.

    Also I'm not chainsaw defending Ren as much as conversing with you currently and debating on points of your argument.


    BONUS ROUND :

    How does this look in retrospect ? "haha joking frink not conftown yet FMPOV"

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are probably the most towny person around by virtue of otter reads lmao. I'm not exactly amazing at reading you, though, so who knows, but I think you really just wanna have fun and I like it
    I now feel confident the scum duo is MM & Frinckles, I'm terribly sorry if I'm wrong but I really don't see frinckles being town here. Martin convinced me & I currently TR renegade above MM.

    I had planned to post that in some form or another much, much earlier but I had the busiest & shittiest day I've had in many months. If you wanna react, feel free ; I won't go to sleep just now, but I won't stay up for 2 hours.

  4. ISO #254

  5. ISO #255

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frankly, the simple VCA points right at you and Martin.

    Pigeonhole principle tells me AT LEAST one of MM, Frinckles, or Martin is scum based on the Ozy lynch:

    OzyWho (4 [L-1]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, Renegade, Frinckles

    I'm taking Occam's razor to this one. I'm done with the big brain plays of Sc2mafia and sometimes the simplest solution is the most obvious. Simplest here is that scum was on both trains. Martin and Frinckles.
    Yes this is something I forgot to mention : MM's D1 isn't strickingly scummy. town!Martin probably would've voted for self-pres and this would explain how MM was able to remain quietly on you, but still it bothers me a bit. Doesn't fit as well as I'd first thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm waiting to see what MM has to say, but at this juncture I am ready to vote Frinckles or Martin. Preferably Frinckles.
    Definitely waiting until the last moment. I've already thrown a game because I voted early, I'm not doing it twice.

    And, yes I had missed that there was a page 2*3.

  6. ISO #256

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Yes this is something I forgot to mention : MM's D1 vote isn't strickingly scummy.
    ebwop. I had bad vibes about MM's D1 all the day, I did mean the vote specifically. I'm too lazy to find a clever way of including a the post number for the 4th time.

  7. ISO #257

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think you and Martin are just coming right out and saying you are scum, and trying to get a single vote from Loldebite or MM. MM has been all over me all game so I'm not surprised they are alive and part of your plan. Martin if you are town then this is exactly what Frinckles has aimed for. Your vote. But I am extremely doubtful. I find it hard to believe two players would be so confident about themselves both being town in a F5 3v2 situation.




    Yes, I have been gunning for you all game. I'm so sure of it, and if you lynch me well the game is over. We have to lynch scum today, and this wall of scum paint sadly enough may convince one of the two other towns.

    Frinckles + MM world is absolutely reasonable. That is why if Martin IS town, he is making a huge mistake by putting all his chips in the Frinckles basket. Again I don't see why Martin couldn't fathom a Scum!Frinckles world, and that is what has me extremely concerned.

    This early aloofness - late heavy scumpaint is exactly how you played the last game you were scum in. You were a cop if I recall. What game was that?
    Everyone in this game knows lynching town!Renegade would be the end of it but you're not town. And I'm not really sure why you are appealing to Martin here after you wanted him gone just as much as you wanted me gone. Its not concerning -- its literally the expected result. And really, a town renegade would be wondering why MM didnt fuck off this entire game. If the scum team is Martin+MM then shit that sucks but I highly doubt it. I've ISO'd all four of you to hell and back and made the best conclusion I think I can given the post restrictions.

    As far as that last bit, I'm not sure what you're saying and I'm going to assume you mistyped because you said I was cop and scum. Or maybe you mean I was some Mafia cop? I'm not sure.


    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frankly, the simple VCA points right at you and Martin.

    Pigeonhole principle tells me AT LEAST one of MM, Frinckles, or Martin is scum based on the Ozy lynch:

    OzyWho (4 [L-1]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, Renegade, Frinckles

    I'm taking Occam's razor to this one. I'm done with the big brain plays of Sc2mafia and sometimes the simplest solution is the most obvious. Simplest here is that scum was on both trains. Martin and Frinckles.
    I admit VCA makes me look bad but I already said I didn't intend to hold my vote on Ozy and I was like the first one to apologize for that. If he had been alive, I could possibly have Mizery or Ozy as another slot to not have to worry about. In essence I made the game harder on myself even after the Oliver Modkill and lack of a librarian.

    Holding town to the expectation that they will never mislynch will always come from scum or a naive town member, especially in this setup and given the circumstances. If Martin is town, and I believe he is, I have a 66% chance of hitting scum here and those odds aren't bad.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  8. ISO #258

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    No mischaracterization but I do feel like the timeline in here isn't entirely honest ; 1, 2 & 3 all happened at once. 4 was true from D2 onwards, because at the time (cf the readslist below, straight out of my git history. This was right at SoD, I kinda dropped the tripartite thunderdome thingy as the day went on) I had most people at null and thus was fine with any one of those being the lynch.
    Spoiler : readslist after flip + n1 kill :
    # Confident town

    Norwee

    # Probable Town

    Mizery
    Frinckles

    # Null

    Renegade
    Marshmallow Marshall
    OzyWho
    MartinGG99

    # CONFIRMED 100% trust me scum

    At least one of [Frinckles, Mizery, Martin]
    EoD train was far too fishy, there has to be at least one scum in it, and I know I'm not.
    Might even be 2 with one of [Frinckles, Mizery] protecting Martin.

    I started TRing renegade after D4.

    Renegade not answering my questions is exactly what I've learned to expect from renegade, hence the comment you mention in #2.

    My fixation on which slots ?
    Here's a compilation of everyone mentioned in your handpicked extracts :
    Martin 5
    Ren 3
    MM 4
    Frinckles 6
    Mizery 3
    oliverz 1
    SB 2

    The # of mentions more or less scale with # of games played with one another, the mayor exception being Martin because of my D2 push, which is exactly how I'd expect things to be.

    All that being said, I very much agree with your conclusion : this game was pushed in this direction for a very specific reason. I expected you to die instead of Mizery, but that's probably because i know you more than Mizery, and thus expect scum to fear you more than they fear Mizery.
    EDIT: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Mizery died considering they had experience with low post count games.

    I think you're pushing me because I'm the easiest target, both because I already have been under pressure D2 and because I've been mediocre these past days.

    You told me about trusting the dead, and it's the second time someone dies after looking sideways at MM :



    Spoiler : varcron's post on MM :




    BONUS ROUND :

    How does this look in retrospect ? "haha joking frink not conftown yet FMPOV"



    I now feel confident the scum duo is MM & Frinckles, I'm terribly sorry if I'm wrong but I really don't see frinckles being town here. Martin convinced me & I currently TR renegade above MM.

    I had planned to post that in some form or another much, much earlier but I had the busiest & shittiest day I've had in many months. If you wanna react, feel free ; I won't go to sleep just now, but I won't stay up for 2 hours.
    I'm not pushing you because you're an easy target. On the contrary, I've wanted you to be town this entire game and I guess you still could be but fmpov there are 2 scum in a pool of 3 people.

    Do you think I'm clearing Martin from my PoE too easily? Is he clearing me too easily?
    Why isn't Renegade scum here from your point of view?
    How can I see MM and Renegade on a team when MM pushed him the entire time?

    These are the questions that I had to ask myself to get where I am now. If I can't reconcile the pushes from MM on Renegade with the explanation that it was at minimum, an insane bus, then the conclusion is Renegade+Loldebite 2/2.

    You both fired back responses putting me on a scumteam with MM and I anticipate it's designed for when Renegade flips red at EoD so Loldebite has something to take into F3. He would be able to push the bus theory freely and at that point it will be me or Martin making a tough choice for the win, or loss.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  9. ISO #259

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm waiting to see what MM has to say, but at this juncture I am ready to vote Frinckles or Martin. Preferably Frinckles.
    MM choosing not to vote you at this stage in the game would basically be a gigantic neon sign saying "I AM SCUM AND IT WAS ALL A BUS."

    I would keep that in mind @Loldebite
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  10. ISO #260

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    The great walls of China are real. Reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think you and Martin are just coming right out and saying you are scum, and trying to get a single vote from Loldebite or MM. MM has been all over me all game so I'm not surprised they are alive and part of your plan. Martin if you are town then this is exactly what Frinckles has aimed for. Your vote. But I am extremely doubtful. I find it hard to believe two players would be so confident about themselves both being town in a F5 3v2 situation.




    Yes, I have been gunning for you all game. I'm so sure of it, and if you lynch me well the game is over. We have to lynch scum today, and this wall of scum paint sadly enough may convince one of the two other towns.

    Frinckles + MM world is absolutely reasonable. That is why if Martin IS town, he is making a huge mistake by putting all his chips in the Frinckles basket. Again I don't see why Martin couldn't fathom a Scum!Frinckles world, and that is what has me extremely concerned.

    This early aloofness - late heavy scumpaint is exactly how you played the last game you were scum in. You were a cop if I recall. What game was that?
    Ahh yes, it is perfectly reasonable to pair me with Frinckles, whom I was ready to vote for... I only asked you for a meta proof about him, and you still failed to provide it - and as the icing on the cake, you end your post with another reference to it lol, even with a QUESTION on the matter. Plus, where is that scumread on me coming from lol?

    @ loldebite, why did you start townreading Renegade? What more has he done on D4 than on... any other day? I feel like his play has just been a repetition of empty reads and baseless accusations, and it certainly hasn't improved with time (as the first part of my post shows).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  11. ISO #261

  12. ISO #262

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM choosing not to vote you at this stage in the game would basically be a gigantic neon sign saying "I AM SCUM AND IT WAS ALL A BUS."

    I would keep that in mind @Loldebite
    Lol. I'm waiting on his reply, but at this point, I don't think he's ever going to redeem himself, so I'm waiting more for good practice than anything else. I see Loldebite suddenly being in good terms with Renegade, and you're pretty much definetly not scum with Renegade; at this point, I think I want to read more into Martin, who remains up to now the word salad slot I have not managed to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  13. ISO #263

  14. ISO #264

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    The time has come to use @aamirus' ISO shortcut new thingy to look at Martin it works well!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I mean, you're not wrong.

    I'm mildly undecided about ozy, leaning a bit suspicious of him, but I felt a vote on Ozy would be a good place to start since I particularly liked Mizery's comments about it and MM shifted his vote onto you.

    What makes him LHF though? Yes, I know MM voted Ozy and Ozy vote MM, but they both seemed more in vein of early-game pushes for information rather than actually any case so I didn't really count it as aggression.

    Aside from that, I don't see anything "low-hanging" about Ozy. In fact, that one ?krc game by Lag had my whole D1 tusseling with the guy and he didn't get much in terms of votes.
    This does look really not SvS. Martin is either actually trying to understand Renegade's point or, if we assume he's scum, wants Renegade to feel he's genuinely interacting with him and trying to progress in his thoughts with the help of his posts, which is not something you typically do with scummates, since it's pointless. So assuming scum!Renegade, this looks pretty good for Martin. And tbh... if Renegade isn't scum, I don't think we're winning this, so I guess Martin is very probably town here, especially considering this exists:
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote Renegade


    Pending Ozy's response to me, I'd rather vote the guy has a more wolfy reason of voting me.

    However, a skip vote may be good for everyone in general given the nature of this game so I am ironically agreeing with Renegade in that regard. Besides, if the wolves do decide to night-kill, we can discuss that as well. Either they take out someone who's had their fair share of attention or d1 interactions, and so we can discuss that if desired, or they take out some seemingly irrelevant slot (to avoid night-kill-analysis) that could be a potential mislynch later down the road.
    It's not like he had to vote Renegade at all here; this is unlikely to be bussing.

    I fail to establish an individual read on Martin, because his posts are always so... tightly knit, well cut out, well designed, logical, etc., and it's not indicative of anything for him. He also doesn't have a particular tone. However, I think an associative read (well, a read of non-association, I guess) is good enough here for the sake of this F5.

    Does anyone oppose me voting Renegade at this point? Again, if Renegade is town here, I think we just lose. Even if we were to lynch scum today, I would probably never trust town!Renegade to exist in F3.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  15. ISO #265

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    "VCA makes X look bad"

    *quietly ignores the n1 kill making Y looking worse and never mentioning it*



    In fact just ctrl+f "lol" in Renegade and tbh I dislike his handling of Loldebite

    Earlier he hardly ever states a read on him and yet asks for votes to be off him, especially since it was L-1.

    Then actually concurs with me that its strange and suspicious the wagon disappeared quickly on Lol.

    Then wonders about Lol pocketing him but never really fleshes that out.....which is also interesting because thats almost as if there was never a town-read there to begin with. If you already town-read someone, you don't really think about pocketing. Probably even more so when you already got two suspects.

    This exists:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm entirely convinced that Frinckles and Martin are the scum pair. I am also suspicious of how the Loldebite train formed and fizzled just as quickly.

    And, finally, this seems like an overblown response to a hypothetical wolf partner:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That should be 200 words. At least.

    Now that this most important matter is settled, I'd still like @Renegade to elaborate on @Frinckles ' meta and on the read he derives from it, and while we're at it, to hear Frinckles' thoughts on Renegade. I believe this is a TvS pairing, with either Renegade scumpainting Frinckles or Frinckles fooling me and Renegade somehow being actually town calling me out on it. I strongly lean towards the former.
    I'm entirely convinced that Frinckles and Martin are the scum pair. I am also suspicious of how the Loldebite train formed and fizzled just as quickly.

    In retrospect voting Ozy was a mistake on my part. But he was acting extremely strange and his vote on me was extremely forced and nitpicky.

    Frinckles & Martin were on BOTH trains.

    Frinckles acts aloof when he is scum based on several games I've played with him. He is much more analytical and to the point when he is town, much more willing to solve the game. His day 1 ALONE is enough to convince me is he scum.

    Frinckles claims his meta is pointless, of course that is what he wants us to think.

    It is extremely obvious to me Martin and Frinckles are scum, at the very least ONE of them, and will do everything I can do convince the rest of you of this if it isn't already obvious to you already.

    As for seeing the Norwee flip, I don't think it is that surprising. I'm not sure anyone ever voted them all game so they had some level of implicit universal town reading.

    That is all for now. Obviously I am in favor of skipping.
    I generally don't case my mischops when quoting a wolf partner, and this was said during the skip phase.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  16. ISO #266

  17. ISO #267

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    And, finally, this seems like an overblown response to a hypothetical wolf partner:



    I generally don't case my mischops when quoting a wolf partner, and this was said during the skip phase.
    To elaborate a bit more on this:

    MM didn't ask for stuff about me lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  18. ISO #268

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Okay.
    -vote Frinckles
    ...oh. You just did that. Well. We can and probably should use the time we have to discuss, but after this, I will be putting my vote on Renegade lol.

    Also just to make sure I don't die to word count in case of surprise hammer

    Spoiler : The very important gospel of NATOwave :

    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/natowave

    NATOWave refers to a series of pro-NATO memes, including music remixes and photoshops using NATO-related imagery, videos and audio edited with a vaporwave aesthetic, comparable to other synthwave movements like fashwave. NATOWave began with a music remix posted to YouTube in February 2021 and became increasingly popular during the 2022 Russian-Ukraine conflict, particularly on the r/NATOWave subreddit, 4chan, YouTube and Twitter.

    The earliest known post using the term "NATOWave" is a YouTube video posted by Schizo Pilled on February 19th, 2021 titled, "N A T O W A V E" (shown below). The video features the song "Little Dark Age" over war footage, particularly of fighter jets and tanks, edited with a VHS-like vaporwave aesthetic. The video gained over 22,700 views in a year.

    On April 19th, 2021, the r/NATOWave subreddit was created. That day, user LEFTOID_DESTROYER created a lounge post to discuss the subreddit's intentions and use. The subreddit is used to share pro-NATO memes and vaporware mixes in the vaporware aesthetic. For example, on April 29th, 2021, Redditor GMMestimator posted a photoshop to /r/NATOWave of the NATO council, gaining over 410 upvotes in a year (shown below, left). On May 3rd, Redditor 420thWarCrime posted a photoshop of a NATO aircraft carrier with the text, "CHINA WILL NOT TAKE TAIWAN" overtop, gaining over 500 upvotes in a year (shown below, right).

    NATOWave memes became increasingly popular during the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, including on the subreddit r/NonCredibleDefense. On March 6th, 2022, r/NonCredibleDefense user Blazing_The_Trail posted a NATOWave meme, gaining over 7,000 upvotes in a month (shown below).


    url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5rIFci5vs
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  19. ISO #269

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm not pushing you because you're an easy target. On the contrary, I've wanted you to be town this entire game and I guess you still could be but fmpov there are 2 scum in a pool of 3 people.

    Do you think I'm clearing Martin from my PoE too easily? Is he clearing me too easily?
    Why isn't Renegade scum here from your point of view?
    How can I see MM and Renegade on a team when MM pushed him the entire time?

    These are the questions that I had to ask myself to get where I am now. If I can't reconcile the pushes from MM on Renegade with the explanation that it was at minimum, an insane bus, then the conclusion is Renegade+Loldebite 2/2.

    You both fired back responses putting me on a scumteam with MM and I anticipate it's designed for when Renegade flips red at EoD so Loldebite has something to take into F3. He would be able to push the bus theory freely and at that point it will be me or Martin making a tough choice for the win, or loss.
    No, I think clearing martin is fine. I do think he is giving you an easy pass, tho. I feel like you're not careless like you usually are and I feel bad about it. Maybe I expect too much of you, though.
    As I said, I think renegade can be scum, but who could renegade be paired with ? You've said it yourself : if he is scum with MM, that's the bus of the year. He can't be scum with martin because and also I really don't want martin to be scum and him being paired with you makes even less sense than a Ren/MM pairing IMO.
    Moreover, he feels very much like he was the last game I've played with them, whereas you don't.

    It seems we do agree, Renegade being scum makes the most sense if I am scumm too, and here I do have more information : I'm not scum, so it can't be me.
    Not sure that world building F3 is a good idea.

    EDIT: interupted this post because I saw votes. whoever voted first is outed scum IMHO

  20. ISO #270

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Wait this got really interesting, we've all been on the thread, there's 2 votes on and no one is dead ?

    This means that Frinckles/Ren CANNOT be T/T or scum would've hammered (I think everyone in here is a good enough player that they'd have hammered by now, we've got no luona/PQR in here).

    I really really really hate both votes but the fact that renegade voted here doesn't seem coherent with how he wanted votes off me yesterday. I guess I wasn't scaring him (rightfully, as SoD showed lol).

    also this makes 6

  21. ISO #271

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    No, I think clearing martin is fine. I do think he is giving you an easy pass, tho. I feel like you're not careless like you usually are and I feel bad about it. Maybe I expect too much of you, though.
    As I said, I think renegade can be scum, but who could renegade be paired with ? You've said it yourself : if he is scum with MM, that's the bus of the year. He can't be scum with martin because and also I really don't want martin to be scum and him being paired with you makes even less sense than a Ren/MM pairing IMO.
    Moreover, he feels very much like he was the last game I've played with them, whereas you don't.

    It seems we do agree, Renegade being scum makes the most sense if I am scumm too, and here I do have more information : I'm not scum, so it can't be me.
    Not sure that world building F3 is a good idea.

    EDIT: interupted this post because I saw votes. whoever voted first is outed scum IMHO
    I'm not being careless in a F5 after basically getting Ozy lynched, an AFK slot and no power role, so that makes me scum here?

    Renegade is paired with you as far as I'm concerned. It's the only pairing that makes sense here and I will hopefully not be alive to have to deal with F3 anyway.

    Now you can tell me all you'd like about how you know you're town, but this is F5 and I can tell you something as someone with an actual vote on them; if me and Renegade were TvT, this game would be over by now. Enough time to hammer both of us has passed and you three aren't known for slow rolling.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  22. ISO #272

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Day will be extended three hours to compensate for time that thread was closed
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  23. ISO #273

  24. ISO #274

  25. ISO #275

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Day will be extended three hours to compensate for time that thread was closed
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Smh clearly Frinckles is scum for closing the thread

    -vote Frinckles


    I'll be voting Renegade in a few hours.
    Oh shit did I accidently close it? I don't even press anything near that checkbox. Weird.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  26. ISO #276

  27. ISO #277

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Smh clearly Frinckles is scum for closing the thread

    -vote Frinckles

    I'll be voting Renegade in a few hours.
    oh no
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Good game scum. You won. My lynch ends the game.

    GG
    Suuuure :P

    -vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  28. ISO #278

  29. ISO #279

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Night Four


    Renegade was eliminated. They were mafia.

    Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

    Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen



    Players
    Player Role Status
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    Norwee Town Killed N2
    oliverz144 Town Modkilled D1
    @Renegade Mafia Lynched D4
    Varcron Town Killed N1
    Mizery Town Killed N3
    Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched D1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 ??? Alive
    @Loldebite ??? Alive




    Night four ends at 3PM PDT on June 17th, 2022
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  30. ISO #280

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Day Five


    MartinGG99 was killed. They were town.

    Announcement: All word count requirements are nullified from this point onwards. Players are still required to post under sixteen times per day cycle

    Role List
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

    Librarian
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen



    Players
    Player Role Status
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    Norwee Town Killed N2
    oliverz144 Town Modkilled D1
    Renegade Mafia Lynched D4
    Varcron Town Killed N1
    Mizery Town Killed N3
    Stealthbomber16 Town Lynched D1
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    OzyWho Town Lynched D2
    @MartinGG99 Town Killed N4
    @Loldebite ??? Alive



    2 votes to hammer.
    Day five ends at 3PM PDT on June 19th, 2022
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Last edited by deathworlds; June 17th, 2022 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  31. ISO #281

  32. ISO #282

  33. ISO #283

  34. ISO #284

  35. ISO #285

  36. ISO #286

  37. ISO #287

  38. ISO #288

  39. ISO #289

  40. ISO #290

  41. ISO #291

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Finally lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Mh, I expected Frinckles to die but martin makes a lot of sense. Yeah actually martin is the most sensible kill.

    Which one of you is the monster that killed varcron night #1 ?

    I'll sleep on it and see if I have a great idea in the morning.
    So, why should I not just... vote you by PoE, at this point? Renegade vs Frinckles doesn't look very SvS, let's say.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  42. ISO #292

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Finally lol.


    So, why should I not just... vote you by PoE, at this point? Renegade vs Frinckles doesn't look very SvS, let's say.
    Pretty sure "finally" is our line. Where've you been ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Yesterday I noted :

    IF FRINCKLES IS ALIVE AND NO ONE PUSHES FRINCKLES => FRINCKLES IS SCUM

    IF FRINCKLES IS DEAD => fml
    Assuming that the last scum would think that getting me on a town!frinckles train would be easier than getting town!frinckles to lynch me.

    What you just said made me reconsider all this and I guess I look bad enough that simply lynching me is the easiest, most straight forward way out.

    What do you think about all this @Frinckles ?

    And also, is there a way to conveniently mention someone ? Untill now I've always been looking at their profile to retrieve the uid...

    I'm be back in about 2 hours.

  43. ISO #293

  44. ISO #294

  45. ISO #295

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @deathworlds is mafia able to communicate 24/7
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  46. ISO #296

  47. ISO #297

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Pretty sure "finally" is our line. Where've you been ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Yesterday I noted :

    Assuming that the last scum would think that getting me on a town!frinckles train would be easier than getting town!frinckles to lynch me.

    What you just said made me reconsider all this and I guess I look bad enough that simply lynching me is the easiest, most straight forward way out.

    What do you think about all this @Frinckles ?

    And also, is there a way to conveniently mention someone ? Untill now I've always been looking at their profile to retrieve the uid...

    I'm be back in about 2 hours.
    I used to type the name in mention tags, and people laughed at me for it. That's next level dedication, though xD
    (just type @ [name here] without the space)

    Well, you're the one who should make the most sense as scum here, in a normal world. Why do you envision yourself as towny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just want you two to vote eachother so I can hammer the person I think is Mafia.
    Uhhm.......... why? Do you have nothing else to say...? This is actually making me think I should do the opposite of what you're asking lol, as you're ballsy enough to say this as scum, S-FM Punchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  48. ISO #298

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall i see you lurking, vote.
    No u, invisible mode user. What is the benefit of casting a vote right now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  49. ISO #299

  50. ISO #300

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •