S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 319
  1. ISO #151

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Finishing my autosaved post after having to go...
    Actually idk how you have something autosaved? Some sites do it but no SC2Mafia, what sorcery is this?



    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm, I assumed Mizery didn't like Stealth's vote on Frinckles and just didn't think much more about it, as the sheep votes were scummier because there wasn't much to sheep. The question about Mizery's reasons is highly relevant as well, though. As for questioning Loldebite, sheeping pretty much absent cases doesn't strike me as a town mindset.
    Fair about Mizery.
    Regarding Frinckles though, your first Day2 action was to mention him and loldebite, asking why they sheeped the Mizery vote.
    Frinckles never answered you, which you don't care about or have forgotten you ever asked, and even have him as your Top2 townread. Why even bother asking in the first place if it never mattered tbh?



    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ozy: analysis of important stuff (such as EOD1 wagon, see above) + the "don't mess with my neuroticism" stuff, which would be really dirty to fake imo. (Meta note: don't make this into a meta of yours, this is a one-time read and pulling that intentionally would suck lol, hence I'm thinking you're town for doing it spontaneously)
    You say I analyzed 'important stuff'. How is it important if not worth enough to so much as mention or comment on or take into consideration?



    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But while we're at it, how the hell would it be an admission of any "guilt" to ignore this lol?
    Felt like giving up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    MM is a weird slot for me. Feels genuine but at the same time some of these things make me wonder how much of it is performative.
    I'm glad there's still time and some posts left for the day tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  2. ISO #152

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Imagine buying into Ozy's bs "don't mess with my neuroticism".
    Excuse me? All this time you thought I was lying and never bothered to mention it? You believe I was lying and didn't even bat an eye on my slot in all this time? Don't you think that someone lying for manipulation, or whatever, is an important detail for game solving?

    I'm sorry but this is personal. Idk if I even care that there were like 3-4 slots I'd rather have lynched before this comment if yours.

    -vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  3. ISO #153

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    The read definitely has nothing to do with anything external and your comparison to frinkles and saying my read has weight because frinkles exists is concerning to me, ngl.

    I like that norwee started doing that (and i initially had you up there because you followed but /shrug) because even though it's mostly there for norwee to track their posts, I kinda like it because it's just...idk. There. Like information. Idk. brain dying can't talk

    Also it's very bad form the "Imagine buying into Ozy's bs "don't mess with my neuroticism" even though I do think it was a little eh

  4. ISO #154

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What post counting idea? I was the one who mentioned players maxing out their post counts. O.o
    Norwee is the one that started including which of their 15 their current post was. That's the post counting idea I'm referring too.I'm kinda dumbstruck that you're refusing to say anything else for now. Are you waiting for something ? Are you scared ? This is surprising to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    @Frinckles You have no intention of fake claiming? Why would you even say that.
    Obviously town should never fake claim at all.
    Fakeclaiming could be helpful for town in protecting the librarian, because the librarian can confirm himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I really want to townread this
    can anyone guess why
    Idk, martin does seem like he really is like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As for questioning Loldebite, sheeping pretty much absent cases doesn't strike me as a town mindset.
    Fine, what wasn't an absent case in comparison ? Martin ? Why weren't you voting him ?
    I... Fuck, I don't like MM's post but can't really figure out why just yet. I don't dislike them either, idk it's weird.

    After looking back at his iso, I think I feel bad about early inside jokes/hints that I can't manage to interpret as anything but a pocketing attempt... Sigh, and now I'm the one making a big deal out of thin air.

    ===

    I'd love to get more from martin, ren & frinckles.
    Spoiler : reads list :

    # Confident town

    Norwee


    # Probable Town

    Mizery


    # Town feel

    OzyWho
    Renegade
    Frinckles


    # Null

    Marshmallow Marshall


    # scum feel

    MartinGG99




    Also, I'm not librarian either (quite obviously) and have not received any books because of my low 6/15 grades.

  5. ISO #155

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Excuse me? All this time you thought I was lying and never bothered to mention it? You believe I was lying and didn't even bat an eye on my slot in all this time? Don't you think that someone lying for manipulation, or whatever, is an important detail for game solving?

    I'm sorry but this is personal. Idk if I even care that there were like 3-4 slots I'd rather have lynched before this comment if yours.

    -vote Renegade
    yikes (!!!) I won't even dignify this with more of a response.

  6. ISO #156

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Nope
    @Frinckles You have no intention of fake claiming? Why would you even say that.
    Obviously town should never fake claim at all. @Mizery i thought it would be an pretty substantial reason cus i seemed to be near the top of your list, but ok. @Marshmallow Marshall Anything to say to me at all? I feel like i’ve said a lot about you but you got no response and i don’t know what to make of that.
    Kay going to sleep soon so prob my last post for now.

    6/15
    Not true. You can pull the ole' switcheroo on scumteams. I think I did it with someone here before.. Martin or Renegade, I don't remember.

    Actually that game was like 3 of us claiming lmao
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  7. ISO #157

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I've seen Frinckles play with this aloof attitude before as scum. So part of it is on meta. He doesn't strike me as town, and for all the criticism several are lobbing at me, what has frinckles added? Look at his posts today, completely empty. He wastes posts by saying "im not librarian" and then following it up with "i'm not going to fakeclaim librarian". He isn't even trying to be a good steward of the limited ability to speak. I won't apologize for scum reading him for that.
    Hmmm. Do you have a past game to back that statement up? I am well aware of his behavior, but tbh it's meta that saves him, at least for now. And speaking of @Frinckles , he still has yet to explain his vote on Stealth. (That is an indirect way to ask you to do exactly that, Frinckles.)

    @ next post: imagine thinking Ozy is dirty enough to pull this as scum. If he is, I really have to adjust my meta read on him, but afaik there's no reason to think he really would fake that. If you think there is one, why didn't you... say it?

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

    @ norwee, I don't think you've said anything requiring a reply? Perhaps I've missed something, but to me, you've mostly existed, had fun, stated things and stuff, defending Loldebite in a reasonable, but not particularly strong/towny/whiteknighty/scummy way iirc, and voted Martin. Why are you eager to have me address you, actually?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  8. ISO #158

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Actually idk how you have something autosaved? Some sites do it but no SC2Mafia, what sorcery is this?



    Fair about Mizery.
    Regarding Frinckles though, your first Day2 action was to mention him and loldebite, asking why they sheeped the Mizery vote.
    Frinckles never answered you, which you don't care about or have forgotten you ever asked, and even have him as your Top2 townread. Why even bother asking in the first place if it never mattered tbh?



    You say I analyzed 'important stuff'. How is it important if not worth enough to so much as mention or comment on or take into consideration?



    Felt like giving up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    MM is a weird slot for me. Feels genuine but at the same time some of these things make me wonder how much of it is performative.
    I'm glad there's still time and some posts left for the day tbh.
    Whaaat, you NEVER used autosave?? EVER??? That's like the bestest most amazingerest feature ever. You type half of a post, close your window, and it's (mostly) there when you come back (usually) if you click "Restore Auto-Saved Content", a little box that appears in the bottom left corner of the place you write in. I could not live without autosave lol.

    Frinckles would be my top townread if it weren't for the weird Stealth stuff. And now, Renegade is sort of implying he has meta evidence that my meta read on Frinckles is wrong, so I'm waiting on that as well. Also, "top 2 townread" is a pretty bad way to state this, to the point I'm not sure you're honest lol. I literally put "Noone's in the very towny light green category because noone is really that towny", making "top 2 townread" pretty meaningless.

    I do not understand this line lol.

    I'm not weird, I am SPECIAL!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  9. ISO #159

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    I'm confused at what was so weird about me voting SB16? I gave the four people that I'd be okay with lynching well in advance. If you want to know why I voted SB16 over any of the other three, it has to do with how those three are playing.

    For example, Renegade is doing the thing where he plays coy and carefully and that usually means he's a power role. If I were scum, he'd be bonked already because none of the other players are even really pushing me. Probably because you all have a good feeling I'm just citizen which works fine for me.

    You also know I'm not Librarian because in spite of my last 2 posts, I would have revealed my check by now to force a scum CC. We can probably conclude that Librarian is dead or just not outting for some reason. Anyone paying attention to this game would not have checked Varcron of all people.

    So right now I'm convinced that one of the really active posters is probably scum. I thought less posts would benefit town because there would be less spam but the amount of trivial questions coming from certain players is making me think that misdirection is the play scum wants to make here. There's a difference between prying peoples intentions and wasting time/gently pushing people in other directions.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  10. ISO #160

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    MM is a weird slot for me. Feels genuine but at the same time some of these things make me wonder how much of it is performative.
    I'm glad there's still time and some posts left for the day tbh.
    If you want to be so obtuse, that can be applied to you as well. That entire mutliquote is fluff at best and spewing MM town at worst.

    So we can do Ozy v MM unless somebody has a better idea.

    -vote ozywho
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  11. ISO #161

  12. ISO #162

  13. ISO #163

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Martin, why is "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner." a thing while Norwee's nothing-post deserves no comment?
    If we're both town I'm quite concerned for all future games where we're both town, considering the differences in viewpoints we seem to continually have.

    The difference is that Loldebite wouldn't have said anything about the kill were it not for Norwee's post.....which he quoted three times to say three separate things.

    I take it that you don't think this is even a difference at all?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  14. ISO #164

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    About 1) : I figured I should say something about this because it feels like that's what sparked Varcron's suspicions about myself. Guess why I didn't make the first post ? I had nothing to say and would rather spend my precious posts reacting to other people's, because it was quite obvious that I'd be under the most cautious scrutiny.

    Wtf do you want me to say about 3) ? I obviously don't agree with the reasoning according to which I'm the most wolfy of the SB trimvirat [Mizery, Frinckles, Loldebite], for obvious reasons (I know that I'm town).

    4) ... What ? Obviously it's a WIFOM kill, either I did it and killed the whoever accused me, or someone else did to make it look like the former. Is that not what is meant by "WIFOM kill" ? That's what I was referring to.
    What exactly do you consider "wolfy to begin with"
    Why is that important? Towns can have huge misplays or just be dumb. You don't have to explain why those suspicions are. No one here is going to be thinking "Ah yes since Varcron was suspicious of Loldebite, it's a red-check for Loldebite".

    You don't bring it up at all. Like, seriously? Your best answer to something you think you'll be highly suspected for (despite it being wholeheartedly wrong in your view) is to just stay quiet about it?

    As for the last part, fine. I guess people can call it a WIFOM kill and mean that, but personally I think WIFOM is a very broad term and can happen in various ways and so specification beyond the words of "WIFOM" is generally useful.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  15. ISO #165

  16. ISO #166

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Frinckle's tone I read as genuine.

    Also interesting to note three people suspect a MM/Martin team based on reads: Miz, Lol, and Ozy if I got that right. Think if there's wolf in there its probably Lol and others are just town.

    oh ozy look another post where martin doesn't interact with MM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  17. ISO #167

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    I got 7 posts left after this.

    Also worth noting: That loldebite wagon disappeared preety quickly.

    And if you don't think this is relevant: This is my very fancy way of making fun of the people who thought the sudden Stealth wagon was suspicious and AI for me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  18. ISO #168

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whaaat, you NEVER used autosave?? EVER??? That's like the bestest most amazingerest feature ever. You type half of a post, close your window, and it's (mostly) there when you come back (usually) if you click "Restore Auto-Saved Content", a little box that appears in the bottom left corner of the place you write in. I could not live without autosave lol.

    Frinckles would be my top townread if it weren't for the weird Stealth stuff. And now, Renegade is sort of implying he has meta evidence that my meta read on Frinckles is wrong, so I'm waiting on that as well. Also, "top 2 townread" is a pretty bad way to state this, to the point I'm not sure you're honest lol. I literally put "Noone's in the very towny light green category because noone is really that towny", making "top 2 townread" pretty meaningless.

    I do not understand this line lol.

    I'm not weird, I am SPECIAL!
    How do you enable it?
    I mean, you made a reads list, from top to bottom, greenest to reddest, "Town" icon to "Mafia" icon, and frinckles was your 2nd from the top. Idk how can there be ambiguity in such a list tbh

    ===

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you want to be so obtuse, that can be applied to you as well. That entire mutliquote is fluff at best and spewing MM town at worst.

    So we can do Ozy v MM unless somebody has a better idea.

    -vote ozywho
    I'm not acting obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    I am obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    Some of us actually play the game, and it sometimes involves asking questions and stating your confusions.
    Instead of going out of your way to call me obtuse, why not help the game solving process and say what I'm missing?
    I don't mean this is a joke when I now say, I'm not looking forward to playing with you again. Like this is beyond belief. Your first actual real game post was like Day2 adressing people's thoughts on your SB16 vote, yet you go out of your way to call other people who play the game obtuse without even attempting the process in any way - just make a comment to insult.
    Like just let me play the game please? If you don't play why go out of your way to insult others "lol you're retarded here"? Un-fucking-cool mate.

    Ftr, it wasn't a multiquote, it was 1 quote with Quote Breaks.

    ===

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If we're both town I'm quite concerned for all future games where we're both town, considering the differences in viewpoints we seem to continually have.

    The difference is that Loldebite wouldn't have said anything about the kill were it not for Norwee's post.....which he quoted three times to say three separate things.

    I take it that you don't think this is even a difference at all?
    Loldebite's opener would had been, like you said: "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.", yes.
    But my question wasn't about loldebite. I understand fully what you said. My question was, why didn't Norwees opener deserve the same treatment? If loldebite's nothing-opener deserved a notice, why didn't Norwee's?
    The answer is mainly irrelevant now. My focus back then was on trying to figure out wether wolves attack the SB16 wagon or town do. But please try to read my questions more carefully in the future, it's wasting posts

    ===

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    oh ozy look another post where martin doesn't interact with MM
    Do you honestly believe it's not game relevant to point out that 2 slots never addressed each other, only chainsaw defended; especially when one of the main possibilities were "if wolves attack SB16 wagon, it's these 2 slots"?
    No need to be passive aggressive here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  19. ISO #169

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Martin Color
    Varcron Color
    My Comment



    1) If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.
    ("Well that fucking sucks.")
    Guess why I didn't make the first post ? I had nothing to say and would rather spend my precious posts reacting to other people's, because it was quite obvious that I'd be under the most cautious scrutiny.
    [COLOR="#FFA500"]Loldebite self-admittedly didn't make the first post before someone else to fall under the radar. Wolfy for focus on self-preservation.
    Loldebite now regrets not adding comments about Varcron's #97 comments about him.
    As Martin put it: "Why is that important?"
    Again, loldebite focus on self-preservation.



    2) Uses dead town's wording in regards to self. And even then, you rarely would ever do this if that person was still alive.
    ("Not very surprised tbh, which may explain my "fixation" as varcron put it.")
    I'd advise Martin to not force other's to infer his point.
    Might be able to infer to what he's getting that. Not going to.



    3) Despite having some level of self-consciousness (as shown in point 2), they completely missed Varcron saying they should be looked at if sb16 flipped town (p#97) and did not mention it at all. In fact, they responded to the very Varcron post which said that on d1.(p#99)
    Wtf do you want me to say about 3) I obviously don't agree with the reasoning according to which I'm the most wolfy of the SB trimvirat
    There's a lack of understanding from loldebite of what Martin was referring to (being #99).
    Martin's point here has to yet again be inferred manually by the reader if they want to understand to what he's getting at - which seems to be a common trait among Martin's posts sadly. (don't you enjoy inferring other people's points, and then infer from the inferred points what's the conclusion? )
    I believe Martin was snarkily(why??) implying that loldebite was pretending to be acting as if they weren't aware of what Varcron said in #97. We know, due to loldebites response to "1)" - that loldebite WAS aware of what Varcron said.
    What makes Martin think loldebite was acting as if they weren't aware of what Varcron said in #97? A misunderstanding about of Varcron's original WIFOM comment, see in next part.



    4) "it was a WIFOM kill" argument on slot that would highly suspect him in this situation.
    ("The kill is probably made for the WIFOM, but IIRC varcron was the most vocally doubtful of MM so I guess there's a world where that's why he's dead.")
    What ? Obviously it's a WIFOM kill, either I did it and killed the whoever accused me, or someone else did to make it look like the former. Is that not what is meant by "WIFOM kill" ? That's what I was referring to.
    Yes, WIFOM kill does make look loldebite suspect. Nobody here is denying it.
    Loldebite asked Martin what's the point and this is Martin's response:
    "As for the last part, fine. I guess people can call it a WIFOM kill and mean that, but personally I think WIFOM is a very broad term and can happen in various ways and so specification beyond the words of "WIFOM" is generally useful."
    So they both agree that point 4) was irrelevant.








    Point #4 being irrelevant is agreed upon.
    Point #3 being irrelevant comes from #4 being irrelvant.
    Point #2, no comment, I'm not a mindreader.
    Point #1, loldebite's responses indicate clear focus on self preservation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  20. ISO #170

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Loldebite now regrets not adding comments about Varcron's #97 comments about him.
    As Martin put it: "Why is that important?"
    Again, loldebite focus on self-preservation.
    I forgot to add loldebites "I figured I should say something about this because it feels like that's what sparked Varcron's suspicions about myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  21. ISO #171

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    @Marshall
    I’m asking because it felt to me like you were trying to avoid having to address the fact that i was scumreading you. And i wanted you to at least state whether it did anything for you. (Do you agree with it? Is the reasoning good? Did it change your read on me in any way? Do you think your play should be read as town indicative so far?) etc etc…

    Frinckles: "If i was scum i would have claimed librarian by now xD" felt a bit LAMIST and idk about the "scum likely in active posters" part.
    Were you under the belief that scum was all in the lurker slots D1??
    I don’t understand Martin’s #165. Please explain?

    7/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  22. ISO #172

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I got 7 posts left after this.

    Also worth noting: That loldebite wagon disappeared preety quickly.
    Yeah strange isn't it. What happened to the Lolly wagon? All the lolly voters seemed so damned convinced earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Some of us actually play the game, and it sometimes involves asking questions and stating your confusions.
    Instead of going out of your way to call me obtuse, why not help the game solving process and say what I'm missing?
    I don't mean this is a joke when I now say, I'm not looking forward to playing with you again. Like this is beyond belief. Your first actual real game post was like Day2 adressing people's thoughts on your SB16 vote, yet you go out of your way to call other people who play the game obtuse without even attempting the process in any way - just make a comment to insult.
    Like just let me play the game please? If you don't play why go out of your way to insult others "lol you're retarded here"? Un-fucking-cool mate.
    Why don't you join me in voting Frinckles then?. You keep pointing out that he wastes posts, didn't start playing to d2, and criticizing his game play, yet you are voting me for mocking a remark you made. Are YOU trying to solve the game? It seems pretty clear you agree with the points that lead me to believe he is scum.

    Final note - I will consider voting Martin today and saving Frinckles for tomorrow if that is a more viable train.

  23. ISO #173

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Why is that important? Towns can have huge misplays or just be dumb. You don't have to explain why those suspicions are. No one here is going to be thinking "Ah yes since Varcron was suspicious of Loldebite, it's a red-check for Loldebite".
    This is not literally what you're describing, but boy does it feel close :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I have to assume my D1 votes were terrible. To those asking, my vote on stealth was a terrible vote and only existed because he voted Frinkles. My vote on lol today existed because of Varcron's? i think someone said? Legacy? whoever said "if this flips green look at lol" and i was like, sure. lol.
    I did feel like this could happen. So, yeah, I felt like I had to explain the suspicions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    You don't bring it up at all. Like, seriously? Your best answer to something you think you'll be highly suspected for (despite it being wholeheartedly wrong in your view) is to just stay quiet about it?
    He thought what I did was scummy. I don't even know what he thought was bad. I don't see what to do about it, nevermind what to say. Moreover, responding to dead people's concern didn't seem that pertinent to me, I'd rather address whatever bothers the living players. Because yes, staying alive and avoiding a mislynch that puts town at MYLO is one of my "clear focuses".

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    As for the last part, fine. I guess people can call it a WIFOM kill and mean that, but personally I think WIFOM is a very broad term and can happen in various ways and so specification beyond the words of "WIFOM" is generally useful.
    Fair point, I guess I should've been more specific. WIFOM is indeed quite a large umbrella (term).

    Spoiler : ozy's martin vs loldebite final season ep 1 :
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Martin Color
    Varcron Color
    My Comment



    1) If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.
    ("Well that fucking sucks.")
    Guess why I didn't make the first post ? I had nothing to say and would rather spend my precious posts reacting to other people's, because it was quite obvious that I'd be under the most cautious scrutiny.
    [COLOR="#FFA500"]Loldebite self-admittedly didn't make the first post before someone else to fall under the radar. Wolfy for focus on self-preservation.
    Loldebite now regrets not adding comments about Varcron's #97 comments about him.
    As Martin put it: "Why is that important?"
    Again, loldebite focus on self-preservation.



    2) Uses dead town's wording in regards to self. And even then, you rarely would ever do this if that person was still alive.
    ("Not very surprised tbh, which may explain my "fixation" as varcron put it.")
    I'd advise Martin to not force other's to infer his point.
    Might be able to infer to what he's getting that. Not going to.



    3) Despite having some level of self-consciousness (as shown in point 2), they completely missed Varcron saying they should be looked at if sb16 flipped town (p#97) and did not mention it at all. In fact, they responded to the very Varcron post which said that on d1.(p#99)
    Wtf do you want me to say about 3) I obviously don't agree with the reasoning according to which I'm the most wolfy of the SB trimvirat
    There's a lack of understanding from loldebite of what Martin was referring to (being #99).
    Martin's point here has to yet again be inferred manually by the reader if they want to understand to what he's getting at - which seems to be a common trait among Martin's posts sadly. (don't you enjoy inferring other people's points, and then infer from the inferred points what's the conclusion? )
    I believe Martin was snarkily(why??) implying that loldebite was pretending to be acting as if they weren't aware of what Varcron said in #97. We know, due to loldebites response to "1)" - that loldebite WAS aware of what Varcron said.
    What makes Martin think loldebite was acting as if they weren't aware of what Varcron said in #97? A misunderstanding about of Varcron's original WIFOM comment, see in next part.



    4) "it was a WIFOM kill" argument on slot that would highly suspect him in this situation.
    ("The kill is probably made for the WIFOM, but IIRC varcron was the most vocally doubtful of MM so I guess there's a world where that's why he's dead.")
    What ? Obviously it's a WIFOM kill, either I did it and killed the whoever accused me, or someone else did to make it look like the former. Is that not what is meant by "WIFOM kill" ? That's what I was referring to.
    Yes, WIFOM kill does make look loldebite suspect. Nobody here is denying it.
    Loldebite asked Martin what's the point and this is Martin's response:
    "As for the last part, fine. I guess people can call it a WIFOM kill and mean that, but personally I think WIFOM is a very broad term and can happen in various ways and so specification beyond the words of "WIFOM" is generally useful."
    So they both agree that point 4) was irrelevant.








    Point #4 being irrelevant is agreed upon.
    Point #3 being irrelevant comes from #4 being irrelvant.
    Point #2, no comment, I'm not a mindreader.
    Point #1, loldebite's responses indicate clear focus on self preservation.

    Why is refusing to be the first post self-pres ? I dislike empty/fluff post, which my first post would've been had I posted it. And in this game especially, I felt especially bad about wasting posts.
    THAT'S the main reason why I didn't post it.

    @Norwee , I understood as "Would you feel better about it if I talked about a red check instead of a flip (that implies a potential mislynch) ?"

    I feel better about martin and worse about Ozy now. Which kinda makes me wanna hop onto the ozy train but the problem is it doesn't sit well with my "one-of-us-sb-killers is scum" theory.

    Another thing of note : assuming none of us are actually scum (he's beginning to believe !), where were their votes D1 ?

    Let's try this
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    Because Ozy's only got 2 posts left.

    Ren, you seem to be trusting MM or me more than martin, why ?

    7/15

  24. ISO #174

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

    Point #4 being irrelevant is agreed upon.
    Point #3 being irrelevant comes from #4 being irrelvant.
    Point #2, no comment, I'm not a mindreader.
    Point #1, loldebite's responses indicate clear focus on self preservation.
    I didn't read any of the post before this quote because of the problematic formatting which made it difficult to read.

    Point #1 is the same as I view it.

    Point #3 is relevant because loldebite decided that something he was going to be suspected for (reminder: point #1 and the hypothetical that this guy is town) was something he didn't need to defend himself from nor talk about at all. I cannot fathom feeling threatened by something and then staying mute about it as town. That's practically not even a defense at all. Like, if we put this move to an extreme, it would be like expecting his lack of a defense on it (and that Varcron was simply a WIFOM kill) to be the sole thing that convinces some amount of people to not vote him.

    Also, lol:

    ...no comment, I'm not a mindreader.
    You say that, but I'm fairly sure that's what you try to do when speculating wolf play as you (presumably) don't know they're wolves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  25. ISO #175

  26. ISO #176

  27. ISO #177

  28. ISO #178

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

    ===


    I'm not acting obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    I am obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    Some of us actually play the game, and it sometimes involves asking questions and stating your confusions.
    Instead of going out of your way to call me obtuse, why not help the game solving process and say what I'm missing?
    I don't mean this is a joke when I now say, I'm not looking forward to playing with you again. Like this is beyond belief. Your first actual real game post was like Day2 adressing people's thoughts on your SB16 vote, yet you go out of your way to call other people who play the game obtuse without even attempting the process in any way - just make a comment to insult.
    Like just let me play the game please? If you don't play why go out of your way to insult others "lol you're retarded here"? Un-fucking-cool mate.

    Ftr, it wasn't a multiquote, it was 1 quote with Quote Breaks.
    It was still multiple quotes.

    What a knee-jerk reaction. Fluff and obtuse are the last words I'd use to insult anyone. Did it not occur to you that I'm trying to solve the game by pushing your slot since nobody has really made an effort to? Yet you want to shut down and say you don't want to play with me over it? Okay no problem for me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  29. ISO #179

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Tempted to vote ozy because he decided to defend someone other than him, and it was more in the manner of "this guy isn't as bad as you think it is" rather than "this guy is town because X".
    I shouldn't have to spend a post to explain to Ozy why I was pushing his slot. And instead of just explaining his line of questioning that he asked MM (and why he didn't think it was obtuse/fluff) he wants to pull the AtE card and get aggressive about it, so sure. I'm fine keeping my vote here for now.

    I guess I'll remind everyone of the obvious. There are two scum players here fucking with us and this is a pretty capable lobby so; Make some tough choices.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  30. ISO #180

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Martin, I wanted to leave this comment for after the game but I think it's fitting for the game now.
    I can see that when I asked you about something that you didn't write, you felt like I didn't understand you - kept reitterating what you said while commenting on how either I don't understand what you said or how we've different views. (Seems like a relatively common thing in FM tbh.)
    In the future, in similar situations with you - I'll do my best to first repeat what you said so that you can see you were not not understood and can answer to the questions given.
    However (and this comes from the heart, I assure you), I have an idea that I want to pitch to you and I hope you'll consider it:
    Whenever you'll be in a similar situation with someone (someone's asking you about things that you didn't say and you feel like you were not understood) who's not me, you can answer the question and then ask for them to tell if they understood the point of your post. Thereby making the interaction a mutual benefit instead of mutual loathing.

    Today, I'll go with the assumption that arrogance = town and not vote you most probably.
    But plz don't say "he's going out of his way to butt heads with mine" in the same breath you say "I didn't read any of the post before this quote"; especially when I went to such a length to analyze your interactions with loldebite and everything you said.


    loldebite, the action was self-pres due to the 2nd reason you stated: "would rather spend my precious posts reacting to other people's, because it was quite obvious that I'd be under the most cautious scrutiny."


    Frinckles, no. Calling me obtuse and pushing my slot are not one and the same.
    Don't call people obtuse dude. It's no different from stupid, dumb, retarded. They're all synonyms.


    Renegade, I won't vote Frinckles. He has been like this every game so far, and he has always been Town. I rather play the game than random lynch less active slots, ty.


    Wolf Team predictions everyone? Now's your chance to be the smartest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  31. ISO #181

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    I’m of the belief that being aggressive or getting pissy in a game of mafia is usually not allignment indicative. So i’m not a big fan of the fact that this is seemingly where the game is going.

    I’m gonna vote Marshall because he needs more votes and pressure and i’ll gladly be the one to help with such an noble cause.

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  32. ISO #182

  33. ISO #183

  34. ISO #184

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    A: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPID
    He is too obtuse to take a hint.

    B: difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression
    It is also, unfortunately, ill-written, and at times obtuse and often trivial.


    Well sorry the context got lost Ozy, I meant the second meaning. I'd just call you stupid if I thought you were and I don't.

    I meant your line of questioning to MM seemed trivial or frivolous and while you will disagree with that characterization, yeah that's how I was pushing your slot. Scum players can just spin the wheels to keep players on the defensive while feigning solving.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  35. ISO #185

  36. ISO #186

  37. ISO #187

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    maybe I'm the one out of the loop here but I'm suprised MM has me so low
    also suprised he's not pushing me
    I was too !

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    but also I'm not going to be here really much
    I'll pop in every now and then

    If I'm not here I'm dying
    Well... That fucking sucks, too ! We need you in here, don't die please.

    8/15

  38. ISO #188

  39. ISO #189

  40. ISO #190

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    I'm sus of the Ozy wagon.

    MartinGG99, Renegade, Frinckles

    Of these three, i suspect Martin heavily, Frinckles is slightly below null and i don't really trust what they say. Renegade i've not felt scummy vibes from.
    But i also don't really think Ozy is scum. Can these players TL/DR me why they are voting Ozy? Preferrably with simple explanations and language cus i'm from Norway and am not too good at this English thing (((

    11/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  41. ISO #191

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]): Mizery, Norwee, Loldebite
    Renegade (2 [L-3]): Marshmallow Marshall, OzyWho
    OzyWho (3 [L-2]): MartinGG99, Renegade, Frinckles
    This is my last post.
    I won't vote MM, so gl to you all.

    Legacy prediction: Renegade+loldebite, but unsure about loldebite.
    (loldebite, if you two are mates, that "hi" in #26 was just lol bite )

    Renegade never even bothered answering MM's question about where he saw this Frinckle scum meta. Nor question that loldebite posed him about trust and probably other's as well. If this guy lives as scum, yall should take a good look in the mirror.

    @Frinckles tnq for 184, I appreciate.


    gn
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  42. ISO #192

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    How do you enable it?
    I mean, you made a reads list, from top to bottom, greenest to reddest, "Town" icon to "Mafia" icon, and frinckles was your 2nd from the top. Idk how can there be ambiguity in such a list tbh

    ===


    I'm not acting obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    I am obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    Some of us actually play the game, and it sometimes involves asking questions and stating your confusions.
    Instead of going out of your way to call me obtuse, why not help the game solving process and say what I'm missing?
    I don't mean this is a joke when I now say, I'm not looking forward to playing with you again. Like this is beyond belief. Your first actual real game post was like Day2 adressing people's thoughts on your SB16 vote, yet you go out of your way to call other people who play the game obtuse without even attempting the process in any way - just make a comment to insult.
    Like just let me play the game please? If you don't play why go out of your way to insult others "lol you're retarded here"? Un-fucking-cool mate.

    Ftr, it wasn't a multiquote, it was 1 quote with Quote Breaks.

    ===


    Loldebite's opener would had been, like you said: "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.", yes.
    But my question wasn't about loldebite. I understand fully what you said. My question was, why didn't Norwees opener deserve the same treatment? If loldebite's nothing-opener deserved a notice, why didn't Norwee's?
    The answer is mainly irrelevant now. My focus back then was on trying to figure out wether wolves attack the SB16 wagon or town do. But please try to read my questions more carefully in the future, it's wasting posts

    ===


    Do you honestly believe it's not game relevant to point out that 2 slots never addressed each other, only chainsaw defended; especially when one of the main possibilities were "if wolves attack SB16 wagon, it's these 2 slots"?
    No need to be passive aggressive here.
    You don't enable it, it's automatic lol
    You couldn't exactly miss the "noone's in the bright green category" part...

    I may have missed something, but I don't think Frinckles ever actually insulted you? He just said your way of playing could also be described as "performative" if you call my own play that way, which isn't totally wrong lol. That's not an insult, just a fact statement... never did he call you retarded, and I doubt he meant that. Obtuse in your treatment of other's plays, not "you're shit"... And then you attack Martin for being passive aggressive? I've never seen you hit on people like this and imply they're acting in an offensive manner (when they aren't). It feels like you're just trying to shut everything down, fun included. What's up with this? Was I wrong to think you wouldn't fake that kind of stuff? Because that is a lot in very little time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  43. ISO #193

  44. ISO #194

  45. ISO #195

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    @Marshall
    I’m asking because it felt to me like you were trying to avoid having to address the fact that i was scumreading you. And i wanted you to at least state whether it did anything for you. (Do you agree with it? Is the reasoning good? Did it change your read on me in any way? Do you think your play should be read as town indicative so far?) etc etc…

    Frinckles: "If i was scum i would have claimed librarian by now xD" felt a bit LAMIST and idk about the "scum likely in active posters" part.
    Were you under the belief that scum was all in the lurker slots D1??
    I don’t understand Martin’s #165. Please explain?

    7/15
    You're pretty much just pointing things out and giving your personal feeling about things, and I don't know how to read that. Like "you're too nice", which I take as a compliment lol... I don't see what that could indicate, as it's just how I play and how I generally behave. You made me look at your ISO, and it seems to be this and me apparently trying to pocket you for saying you looked genuinely carefree early on, which slightly reads as town paranoia to me, but it's all easily fakeable.

    Also, is there REALLY noone interested in a Renegade lynch? He didn't even answer my question about Frinckles' meta and still is basically contentless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  46. ISO #196

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    iirc rnjesus decides.

    I fucking hate MM's last post, I'm staying onto his ass.
    Elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  47. ISO #197

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    It's gotta be the scum in MM/Martin/Frinckles.
    I have so little faith in this Ozy wagon and think that would flip town in probably 9 out of 10 worlds. No, make that 10 out of 10 worlds.

    13/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  48. ISO #198

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're pretty much just pointing things out and giving your personal feeling about things, and I don't know how to read that. Like "you're too nice", which I take as a compliment lol... I don't see what that could indicate, as it's just how I play and how I generally behave. You made me look at your ISO, and it seems to be this and me apparently trying to pocket you for saying you looked genuinely carefree early on, which slightly reads as town paranoia to me, but it's all easily fakeable.

    Also, is there REALLY noone interested in a Renegade lynch? He didn't even answer my question about Frinckles' meta and still is basically contentless.
    U just feel like a evil wolf.
    Especially with how ur being like "ah, this is all easily fakeable in fact, as i figured out from looking at your ISO just now. 3 days later." to signal ur progression from trying to pocket me, to shading your assailant.

    14/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  49. ISO #199

    Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread

    Oh well, I guess Renegade isn't happening at this point, and Ozy isn't there. I honestly kinda doubt he's scum, but I also really doubt I am, and there is still the off-chance his reactions to criticism were spurred by scum stress, so. Self-preservation vult
    -vote OzyWho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  50. ISO #200

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •