Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Finishing my autosaved post after having to go...
Actually idk how you have something autosaved? Some sites do it but no SC2Mafia, what sorcery is this?

Hm, I assumed Mizery didn't like Stealth's vote on Frinckles and just didn't think much more about it, as the sheep votes were scummier because there wasn't much to sheep. The question about Mizery's reasons is highly relevant as well, though. As for questioning Loldebite, sheeping pretty much absent cases doesn't strike me as a town mindset.
Fair about Mizery.
Regarding Frinckles though, your first Day2 action was to mention him and loldebite, asking why they sheeped the Mizery vote.
Frinckles never answered you, which you don't care about or have forgotten you ever asked, and even have him as your Top2 townread. Why even bother asking in the first place if it never mattered tbh?

Ozy: analysis of important stuff (such as EOD1 wagon, see above) + the "don't mess with my neuroticism" stuff, which would be really dirty to fake imo. (Meta note: don't make this into a meta of yours, this is a one-time read and pulling that intentionally would suck lol, hence I'm thinking you're town for doing it spontaneously)
You say I analyzed 'important stuff'. How is it important if not worth enough to so much as mention or comment on or take into consideration?

But while we're at it, how the hell would it be an admission of any "guilt" to ignore this lol?
Felt like giving up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MM is a weird slot for me. Feels genuine but at the same time some of these things make me wonder how much of it is performative.
I'm glad there's still time and some posts left for the day tbh.