S-FM 344 (Ladder): President
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM 344 (Ladder): President

S-FM President
    The last ladder game of Season 7!

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS GAME, YOU MUST PM ME EITHER THROUGH DISCORD OR ON THIS SITE IN ORDER TO SIGN OR TO BE A RESERVE

Players: 13/13
    Reserves: 1/1

SoD/EoD will occur at 3pm EST

@Lumi will not be in the game, they will be helping recruit players for the game and are thus disqualified from playing.

They will also be available as staff support for the game - if you have any questions regarding site rules, please do not hesitate to reach out to them!

The game has been filled, but Lumi and I have been planning a few small (but significant) changes to the setup in order to make it more balanced. The announcement will be made soon. The game will begin within the next few IRL days, hopefully around Sunday or Monday assuming no one drops out due to the changes.

For now, you may read the old signups info if you would like but be aware some of it may no longer be relevant.

Spoiler : old signups info :

Setup Link

Based on the last run of the game (in particular the host's notes), all yeets and elections will occur at EoD. There is no hammer at any point.

THERE ARE NO HOST-POSTED VOTE-COUNTS FOR ELECTIONS

The elected President has 3 vote-power, and then has 2 vote-power once the game reaches 7 or less players. They cannot use their night abilities.

Roles are hand-picked by me, except for the Turncoat
    (look towards bottom of post to see details)

All actions are completely optional, including the mafia factional kill.

Mafia factional kill works in the form of exchanging a mafia's night action/ability to do the killing for a night.

In case you missed it, this game has last wills & death notes
    (for those who are unfamiliar: those are messages that are left upon either dying or killing someone)

The following changes have been made, with approval from a site staff member:

There is one more Town player than what the linked setup has.

The Bruiser/Assassin day-kills are processed at EoD, instead of middle of the day (flip would've happened at EoD regardless)

Because I personally am against disguiser-like roles (since they can have a high skill floor which is potentially unfair); site staff have agreed to leave the inclusion of the Turncoat role to the decision of the players. When you PM me to /sign or /reserve, you may vote to have the role included or not. The results of this vote, and discussion of it, are forbidden as discussing it could imply that you're in the game (and discussing the vote in-game could lead to game-balance issues).

Minor edit: I also am ignoring rules #5 and #6 of the linked setup since they have no actual bearing on the game, and in any cases those rules would, it is already covered by other rules

Discord will be expected of mafia players. If you would like to preserve your anonymity there, get a discord alt account. Discord is not expected from anyone else, though there will be a discord server for dead players with optional spoilers.

No compensation for rule-breaking will ever be given out, unless the rule break was very extreme. If it occurred early and was serious enough, a game re-rand may be conducted instead. That said, anyone who does break the rules knows that they are potentially harming the game forever and it is suggested that site moderation take this into account.

Try not to use this color, it helps my post stand-out.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 22nd, 2022 at 08:20 AM. Reason: player count update
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2