1. ISO #1

Odyssey 1-S2-1-7841352

Account Name: Odyssey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7841352
    In-Game Name: A BUNCH OF PEOPLE CRAMMED INTO YOUR VAN

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:
    I was assigned a role as a Party Host and confirmed myself by n1 party. There was no counter claim. This guy did not do anything in the game but to write bunch of messages of trolling. When it became 3v3 (town vs mafia), I encouraged government to reveal to turn the table in town's favor. Instead, this constable shot a confirmed Party Host even after reading spy's lw about Mafia visiting 3 and 5 on night 2.

This action led to the town loss. Tbh, I believe this player did not care about playing the game but only trolling. Please punish him accordingly
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Odyssey 1-S2-1-7841352

Odyssey 1-S2-1-7841352

The guy rolls constable.

At day 4, 3 towns and 3 mafias remain. Constable, sheriff, party host. Spy just died the previous night leaving "n2 killed 13 visited 3 and 5".

Constable shoots the confirmed party host, and gets lynched by the remaining 3 mafias. In the graveyard he claims that Spy's lw said that "11 is party host". this is not true (not even close), and honestly just makes him look really guilty.

The guy chooses a very long name, and speaks in capital letters.

Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3