Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

killy: 1-S2-1-5387491

Account Name: killy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5387491
    In-Game Name: Nico the Weak

Crimes Committed: Bank Hacking / Griefing (hosting a hacked setup)

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    killy is lobby host.

Upon game start, killy loads a standard 8331 Triad setup.
    He then prefers a number of invalid roles ("Justice", "townnull", "townnulltwo", "Elector") which would not normally be in the game unless the host illegally hacks their bank.

Still with the 8331 Triad setup loaded, killy then asks the lobby "Role request please".
    After adjusting some sliders for the requested roles, killy switches to his Save Slot 2, which has the following role list:

1. Easter Bunny*
    2. Townnull*
    3. Townnull*
    4. Townnulltwo*
    5. Townnulltwo*
    6. Justice*
    7. Justice*
    8. Arsonist
    9. Jester
    10. Jester
    11. Citizen
    12. Any Random
    13. Neutral Killing
    14. Neutral Random
    15. Elector*

* Roles marked with asterisks are roles that cannot normally be added to a setup without bankhacking.

The replay owner quits the game on D1 and the replay ends here.

Based on second hand accounts, the rest of the lobby soon followed, resulting in a "A veritable Armageddon decimated the town last night" message on D2.

Additionally, as seen on Blizzard Match History, the match duration is 11:08 minutes, which is far shorter than the average Mafia game.

Additional Information:
    I believe this incident is a premediated act, for the following reasons:

A hacked setup cannot be created on the spot, it requires external tools. That killy has the hacked setup ready in Save Slot 2 indicates prior preparation and intention to host it.

Additionally, killy prefers the invalid roles before he loads the hacked setup. Even though he asks for role requests for his 8331 Triad setup and makes a show of adjusting weight sliders, I believe that that is only a charade meant to throw off any potential reports and reviewers. The sequence of events tells us that killy had the intention to host his hacked setup from the beginning.

Second hand accounts tell that killy (1) later claims that he had no intention of hosting it and that it was an accident, and (2) killy did not hack his bank but copied it from a bankhacker.

(1) As explained above, I believe the sequence of events clearly showcase killy's premediated intention to host the hacked save. For that reason I believe that his claim that it was an accident is a lie.

(2) Regardless of where the hacked setup originated from, I believe hosting a hacked setup is grounds for punishment by itself, such as in the case of Stumpbag setups. However, if killy truly got it from a bankhacker, he should have the social decency to provide the report so that appropriate action can be taken against the original bankhacker as well.

Closing Note:
    I have noticed a recent influx of hacked setups, with roles that are not usually possible to add to setups such as Elector, Justice, Caroler, Easter Bunny, townnull, townnulltwo.

These setups usually cause great dissatisfaction amongst the player base, often causing players to quit en masse. I believe this is a massive waste of people's time and energy. I received this replay from one such disgruntled member of the community, and am currently awaiting another replay from another frustrated community member, both of whom do not wish to encounter such setups again.

I am filing this report in the hopes that such behaviour will be penalized, thus deterring further occurrences.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Exeter350; May 9th, 2022 at 01:57 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.