User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ksam: 1-S2-1-2047450

Account Name: ksam
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2047450
    In-Game Name: TABACCO KILLS

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: idcao

Summary: he was body guard... he did not protect the Mayor when the Mayor revealed but proceeds to afk and do nothing. He claimed to be the arsonist at quite a critical moment, forcing town to lose a lynch that could have been on the actual Arsonist (3) who did not claim a role to Mayor. This action ultimately caused the town to lose. Afterward, he expressed that his behavior is normal even though he threw the game hard.

-Mafia- (247).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: ksam: 1-S2-1-2047450

SC ID VERIFICATION
    ksam 1-S2-1-2047450 Correct

Respective Hotkeys

Summary
    ksam is the BG in slot 5, when mayor reveals he does not pm mayor. He protects Bonk n1 but then does not protect anyone else. On day 4 he receives an afk warning but is clearly not afk as his camera moves around.

On day 5 he is placed on the stand and claims BG but has no lw, because he hasnt been protecting mayor.

He clearly understands the game as he has multiple games on his account, so i dont believe he is a new player.

He kind of claims arso:

I 14:13 ksam ALL mmmh who i9s 1, stupid .... 2 . likes fire. ....3 tabacco related...... guys ive got a lead! its a me! so get sue

Anyways, this seems very much like it was intentional.

The game was ruined as this caused town to lose.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    None

Recommended Action
    WLx 2

Additional Notes
    Nice report, I hope u remain vigilant and report more transgressors in future!

3. ISO #3