[WIP] S-FM Delta Infiltration
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Delta Infiltration

S-FM Delta Infiltration
    Unlimited signatures. Role distribution hidden.

Special Mechanics
    There will be an amount of Traitors among the rest of the Crew. They will have between 1-3 objectives that they must independently complete before the conclusion of the game.
    Day eliminations place the eliminated player into the brig. Various roles interact differently between players that are killed and players that are brigged.
    The game will only end by a majority vote to skip the day, calling a Federation Command shuttle, instead of brigging a player.
    Town wins by having half of the traitors in the brig without having the majority of the brigged players be town at the end of the game.

Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    This setup runs best with anonymous accounts, although not having them is also fine.
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.

Mechanics
    48 hour days.
    24 hour nights.
    Last wills disallowed. Death notes allowed.
    Suicide is allowed at host discretion.
    Lynch system is to be determined by the host and stated during signups.

Spoiler : Rolecards :

Rolecards have an alignment component- Crew Member or Traitor- and a role component. Any role can be either alignment unless otherwise stated.
    Crew Member
    You have no factional abilities.
    Traitor
    In addition to your other abilities you may attempt to connect with another traitor at night. If both you and your target connect with each other on the same night, you gain a permanent chat.

Your cell contact has given you a list of words to help you identify other traitors with.
    Code words: A, B, C, D, E
    Code responses: F, G, H, I, J

In order for the Traitors to win, more half of the traitor team’s goals must be completed. If you are in the brig you do not count toward your team’s complete goal count, even if you have completed some or all of your goals. If you are dead you do still contribute to your team’s goal count.

Your goals are:
    (2.)
    (3.)

Spoiler : Traitor Goals :

Traitors may have up to three different goals that they will aim to complete before the shuttle is called. Goals will be chosen from the list below.
    Ensure X player is dead upon the end of the game.
    Ensure X player is alive upon the end of the game.
    Ensure fellow traitor X is alive and not in the brig upon the end of the game.
    Ensure that no X role are alive or not in the brig upon the end of the game.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 18th, 2022 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Delta Infiltration

I am glad the scum are not called Imposters...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Delta Infiltration

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am glad the scum are not called Imposters...
    This can still be changed
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.