S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

martin instantly omgusing me feels like i accidentaly poked the better (or worse) half here.
    luck is with the idiots.
    i wont shoot.
    scum may endgame at some point, i need to prevent that. you cant shoot me, hehe.
    im challenging you, aint i? will scummates shoot me, and out? i doubt. you fired already, you are lower use than ppl who havent shot yet.
    or did all of your scummates shot aswell?
    you dont last long?
    scum doesnt last long?
    Praise the Lord!

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    look at my sig. what does it say there?
    feature phone.
    look up on the internet what that is, or just think of a nokia phone that is indestructible.
    thats my current gadget, do you think that can copy/paste smth? i tell you, it cant.
    i would need to learn the html code by heart, or go forth and back in my history to prevent the website from reloading.
    dear lord

is that why your typing is just odd/silly sometimes
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

martin instantly omgusing me feels like i accidentaly poked the better (or worse) half here.
    luck is with the idiots.
    i wont shoot.
    scum may endgame at some point, i need to prevent that. you cant shoot me, hehe.
    im challenging you, aint i? will scummates shoot me, and out? i doubt. you fired already, you are lower use than ppl who havent shot yet.
    or did all of your scummates shot aswell?
    you dont last long?
    scum doesnt last long?
    not really the typical occurrence of omgus

all I asked is why you didn't shoot lol

but with your explanation it seems there really isn't much to make of it either way
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

channel, we need to lynch scum, not educate town.
    also, you call out and vote martin for shooting brad, yet you wanted to do the same
    there is no rush to answer those questions right away, we got all time on earth... (unless you aim and shoot, lol).
    oh, and, is that your very first game of mafia?
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Well fuck you then

-daykill @Oberon

@Stealthbomber16
    ....... okay

Well, I must say it will be a lesson to him: don't be an ass and insult people for no reason, especially when they have a loaded gun xD. That being said, it was quite obviously not pro-town. I'll have to see what Zeus brings to the table other than that, but he gains scumpoints here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Here are my reasons for thinking brad is scum if anyone actually cares to read them.

1] Brad has known me for a number of off-site games. Last time we played together and were both town (back in December on this off-site game) he didn't really mention me at all despite the fact that I'm me and do strange things sometimes.

2] Brad said he saw why I was being scumread; this felt like TMI that I was town + with his later comments on me "being odd" on the basis that I was having a different early-game read on Oberon felt more of an awkward attempt to justify pushing/voting me later than it did of him defending his belief that my posts were scummy (If my posts were scummy, they probably would've been independent of Brad's read on Oberon when its so early in the game)

3] Brad doesn't attempt to interact with me even when he decides I am scummy. No questions or anything, except the declaration that I'm scummy and why, unlike in the Deck Mafia game here on Sc2 last month or so and despite the fact that he has played probably around 6-10 games with me in the past.

Most of this is based on personal meta and so I didn't expect enough people to to buy into it and furthermore it would just give excuse to brad to shoot me because Brad is occasionally volatile player.

Addendum: If Oberon is town, which he probably is, then we're in a 3 mafia - 4 town situation. Depending on whether or not Ceko & Zeus are mafia, the mafia could just have mech win right now by day-killing ASAP any towns who have guns in a row (and if both of them are town like me, then that puts 3 mafia shots against 1 town shot and we basically always lose unless the mafia are dumber than town).
    This is soooo sooooo soooooooo much rationalization lmao. You shot Brad and then thought about reasons to justify your murder. Plus, those reasons are terribly... weak. Like, even if I try to have town!Martin's perspective while holding the assumptions based on meta as true (which makes a lot of pro-Martin assumptions), I don't see how this could possibly justify a murder. Which brings me back to what I think I said yesterday: Martin shot because he was afraid he would get lynched, which would have meant his scum team would have lost a shot on a townie. See #277 as well: it still holds.

-vote MartinGG99

Also, ANYONE SHOOTING ANYONE IS SCUM CLAIMING AND WILL BE SHOT BY ME TOMORROW. If I'm the one who's shot, I dare hope townies will shoot the killer too lol. Today, we are LYNCHING someone. It's not like we have no choices among those who have already shot: we have Ceko, Zeus and Martin. If all three of them are town, we absolutely deserve to lose anyway lol. I think ceko is probably town after all (#257).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    I still wanna lynch ceko but it's probably a waste to do so since he doesn't have a gun anymore. But neither does Martin.. whatever

-vote MARTINGG99
    I agree with your vote, but why are you placing it?
    I'm not sure how i can deduce who the goons are, I don't think ceko and martin are, i think they were just dumb townies.
    And even more importantly... why are you calling them "just dumb townies"? Are you voting people you townread? I require explanations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    oli is obvtowning rn
    How so? This is far from being self-evident, much like your townness.

24. ISO #374

welp, you just made up my mind:

hmm, actually nevermind.
    I was really considering shooting you but id rather not waste a bullet on you.
    Please... do not shoot people if you are town... we have a bunch of scummy people who have used their shot and thus cannot shoot anymore. We should lynch among them (preferably Martin imo), not shoot randoms, and not even shoot them when we don't need to, since that would be a waste of a town shot. Remember town shots are precious if we get outnumbered eventually.

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is soooo sooooo soooooooo much rationalization lmao. You shot Brad and then thought about reasons to justify your murder. Plus, those reasons are terribly... weak. Like, even if I try to have town!Martin's perspective while holding the assumptions based on meta as true (which makes a lot of pro-Martin assumptions), I don't see how this could possibly justify a murder. Which brings me back to what I think I said yesterday: Martin shot because he was afraid he would get lynched, which would have meant his scum team would have lost a shot on a townie. See #277 as well: it still holds.
    Afraid I would get lynched/shot in a !mafia Martin world?

Did you forget that a number of my mafia games are dedicated to distancing lol

Maybe I should bring out my own self-meta arguments so that way even if I get misyeeted I'll be damn right about them
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Also: Regardless of my own meta, why would I be so inclined to self-pres shoot on the basis that "the mafia would lose a valuable shot" if Ceko is town in your view? If he's town, then he granted the mafia effectively two shots: One from ceko's use, and one from lag being killed and therefore denied
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #378

Also: Regardless of my own meta, why would I be so inclined to self-pres shoot on the basis that "the mafia would lose a valuable shot" if Ceko is town in your view? If he's town, then he granted the mafia effectively two shots: One from ceko's use, and one from lag being killed and therefore denied
    Furthermore, if I were so concerned in saving my shot, I wouldn't have suspected or considered shooting Brad. FMPOV, Brad was only going to shoot me unless he was urged to oooooor I had pushed him. I could've saved that shot till a point where a lynch was likely (I only had 1 vote on me at that time).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

There's the fact I kinda mindmeld on Ceko looking at Oliver sideways and the fact I feel like he's town (gut), while you're Mr. Word Salad (and I asked for SALAD, not SOUP! ). And then there's the fact you're 10x more rational than Ceko is. There's also the fact you were threatened before shooting, whereas Ceko was threatened after shooting (and directly because of it). His play makes zero sense as any alignment, but at least has the explanation of "I thought it was a troll game", whereas yours really doesn't have anything going for it, especially considering the reasons to shoot Brad, which you gave MUCH after you shot him, are weak.

Also, you liking distancing doesn't mean you wouldn't shoot town before dying as scum. That is irrelevant.

32. ISO #382

Additionally: Why does !mafia Martin, who is supposedly trying to make the most of the mafia shots, shoot brad?

Why not Oberon, you, or anyone else?
    To have a chance to survive. Although... this is probably the only point in your defense I could see as half-valid, since it might not be optimal to try to survive at the cost of shooting an influent townie in such circumstances. Unless the issue is that I'm wrong. Or that you didn't think much because of panic. Eeeeeeeeeeeh. I'll let others weigh in on this

33. ISO #383

There's also the fact you were threatened before shooting, whereas Ceko was threatened after shooting (and directly because of it). His play makes zero sense as any alignment, but at least has the explanation of "I thought it was a troll game", whereas yours really doesn't have anything going for it, especially considering the reasons to shoot Brad, which you gave MUCH after you shot him, are weak.
    It does have things going for it. I didn't have much alternative action when it comes to dealing with Brad if he's the kind of player that would shoot if you pressured him. As !Mafia Martin, I could've simply TR'ed him and tried to pocket him, not considered pushing or suspecting him. Or maybe just avoid him entirely for the time being. Confrontation would be the last thing !Mafia Martin would want here unless I was certain I was going to be flipped...in which case that goes back to the point of why shoot brad over anyone else.

Additionally, I didn't have any reason to believe Brad was town based on how he was handling (but not interacting with) my slot especially when he didn't have a vote on me at all this whole game. If anything, his handling of me resembled more of that a wolf who would be laid-back in agreeing with town but not necessarily pushing nor investigating.

Also, you liking distancing doesn't mean you wouldn't shoot town before dying as scum. That is irrelevant.
    It is relevant because distancing/anti-spew would necessarily have to happen before and after I shoot

Doing it before I shoot is a lot more optimal in terms of anti-spewing as generally anti-spewing after that is much more obvious

That said, my shot was basically in the first 12 hours of the game, aside from Lag's death. There hardly was any work done to ensure the well-being of my mafia team at a time where there was no reason to suspect I would be shot any time soon except for random shots.

Additionally, as you have so very well pointed out yourself, I tend to be a very rational player and would've been aware that you would dislike me for shooting. It's not something I would forget. Why don't I just hold off on shooting, or just shoot someone who has more value to the town (or town-core) when I'm close to being yeeted?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #384

Fact is I did suspect him (as town) or I thought it best to shoot him and try to rationalize it (as mafia)

That fact isn't debatable.

It's harder to disprove that I couldn't have genuinely suspect him (i.e. harder to disprove me as town) than it is to prove that I, as mafia, thought my most important act at that stage of the game was to shoot brad and rationalize it

Alternatively you could say I played like shit as mafia....but to play like that is really a stretch and hardly something I could see my hypothetical mafia teammates agreeing to within 12 hours of a day phase (My teammates would be consulted since it was an avoidable shot).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Actually no it's correct.

It just has tricky double-negatives, which I could've just not done the double-negative but I feel double negatives are good for conveying...................[insert ensuing word salad with a side of word soup that nobody but Martin will ever understand coherently]
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #387

there

It's easier to prove that I could have genuinely suspect him (i.e. harder to disprove me as town) than it is to prove that I, as mafia, thought my most important act at that stage of the game was to shoot brad and rationalize it
    without the double negative (Technically triple-negative, but it was just two double-negatives created with just three negatives because one negative was applying to two other negatives in the form of an adjective connected to an action because something something the insanity of English)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #388

Why are you so convincing ;-; I will let others who are not afraid of being confbiased into thinking their own case is accurate comment on this, but I don't feel so sure about it anymore, because it looks like the only way you're scum is if you just made a mistake. That is possible, but that also isn't making for a terribly strong case lol.

Yummy salad

39. ISO #389

Why are you so convincing ;-; I will let others who are not afraid of being confbiased into thinking their own case is accurate comment on this
    Well, considering we have an infinite amount of time, perhaps we could remove the vote on me for now?

I mean, the only other person voting me is @ChannelMiner and I don't quite have faith in his ability to argue the case against me even if he believed in it just because of inexperience

Also if we're both town then we're just waiting on the mafia to show up and hammer me and then quick-day-kill the game to hell and back

but I don't feel so sure about it anymore, because it looks like the only way you're scum is if you just made a mistake. That is possible, but that also isn't making for a terribly strong case lol.
    Well then perhaps only proper conclusion from this then is that I most certainly played like shit this game regardless of alignment

maybe brad will be less mad at me now for acknowledging this
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #390

Well, considering we have an infinite amount of time, perhaps we could remove the vote on me for now?

I mean, the only other person voting me is @ChannelMiner and I don't quite have faith in his ability to argue the case against me even if he believed in it just because of inexperience

Also if we're both town then we're just waiting on the mafia to show up and hammer me and then quick-day-kill the game to hell and back

Well then perhaps only proper conclusion from this then is that I most certainly played like shit this game regardless of alignment

maybe brad will be less mad at me now for acknowledging this
    Hmm. Let the record show that I am not 100 % convinced Martin is town, but he has a point
    -unvote

41. ISO #391

This would be much funner if people would actually participate outside of Martin and myself. Something that may have helped with this is, y'know, not SHOOTING ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO SPEAK...

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Day 5

oliverz144 was shot by ChannelMiner. oliverz144 was a Goon.
    6 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    oliverz144 Goon Day 4
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    Oberon Citizen Day 3
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

channel, we need to lynch scum, not educate town.
    also, you call out and vote martin for shooting brad, yet you wanted to do the same
    there is no rush to answer those questions right away, we got all time on earth... (unless you aim and shoot, lol).
    oh, and, is that your very first game of mafia?
    btw this solidly spews Channel as town imo

unlikely to shoot mafia oli after this post while you're a teammate
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

Mizery
    Oberon
    Brad
    Oliverz
    Channel
    theoneceko

I think all of these players would have a decent chance of simply not caring at all about what I said if I said something and then got shot for it
    there is a concept called "listen to the dead"
    I wonder who thinks Oli would sass a teammate like this lol

this from my totally and unilaterally and impeccably unbiased viewpoint suggests me town
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400