@BradLand N/A Alive
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    @Oberon N/A Alive
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Rolecards are being sent out. Day 1 will begin in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quicklinks
    Day 1
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 5th, 2022 at 07:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Daykills

To properly daykill a player please do the following:

-daykill [player]
    @Stealthbomber16

Please check the most recent post before posting to prevent further posts after someone has been daykilled.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]-daykill [player][/COLOR][/B]
        [MENTION=15807]Stealthbomber16[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 4th, 2022 at 04:53 PM.

3. ISO #3

Administrators have permission to close this thread after daykills occur.

Excessive posting after a daykill may result in replacement or modkill.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 4th, 2022 at 04:51 PM.

4. ISO #4

I'm right on time, aren't I?

Day 1

10 players alive, 6 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    @Lag N/A Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    @oliverz144 N/A Alive
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    @BradLand N/A Alive
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    @Oberon N/A Alive
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Obviously, activity is difficult to enforce in a game like this.

The expectation is that if the day has gone on for over 24 hours that you will have made at least 5 posts. If you have difficulty doing that, please contact me.

10. ISO #10

Day 2

Lag was shot by theoneceko. Lag was a Citizen.

9 players alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    @oliverz144 N/A Alive
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    @BradLand N/A Alive
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    @Oberon N/A Alive
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I feel like there's some circular logic somewhere in my reasoning because I can't quite tell if that is coming from Mafia or not (I could see it either way), so I'll just array the possibilities:

Mafia
    -mafia like to pretend to "troll" so they can get away with things, seen that before in the mod
    -I used to host a weird-ass setup with a lot of citizens, no night kills, mandatory Coroner + no flips upon death
    -I got lynched one time in that setup as Mayor
    -I have seen both Mafia and Town troll, but I distinctly remember getting lynched as Mayor because I admitted to being the host. a lot of Mafia joined in on that lynch

REAL arguments as to innocence/lack thereof:
    -I can imagine Mafia just lying in the background and letting troll townies lynch each other
    -I can also imagine Mafia being the ones trolling precisely to fool us into thinking they are trolls, because "Mafia would not do such a thing"

Obviously the two arguments cancel each other so we cannot decide ceko's innocent merely on their basis.

Therefore, what we can do is:
    -interact with ceko further and see how he reacts, and add more items to our assumptions/observations of him
    -try to think harder about Ceko himself and see when/if he trolls as Mafia

Ceko likes to spam things in servers and just generally troll without being Mafia/Town. He also mentioned having anxiety and there's multiple ways of interpreting this, as well:
    -Ceko has anxiety and doesn't want to troll and ruin the game for other people. This points to him being Mafia because the shaming factor is lessened as there's an actual reason for hammering and it's not mere trolling.
    -Ceko has anxiety but doesn't really give a shit if we "hate" him or not. I am tempted to say this makes him town generally, but a part of me is kinda holding me back from picking this interpretation. idk why. if anyone could chip in and tell me where/if I am wrong with the conclusion please do so

I am personally leaning on interpretation #2 because normally it's town who trolls and doesn't give a shit.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

-vote theoneceko

For reasons obvious enough. DO NOT SHOOT RANDOMLY. We should let people speak so that we have matter to read them on. It would be really crappy to have no actual reads because there's little to read people on. This game is a game that tests our discipline. We are technically super strong if we do things right lol. Building a towncore that the Mafia will not be able to kill without instantly being lynched (or heavily suspected) afterwards is the key to victory here IMO.

ALSO, DO NOT SHOOT CEKO, HE CANNOT SHOOT ANYMORE SO THERE IS NO POINT IN NOT JUST LYNCHING NORMALLY AND GETTING INFO FROM THIS SITUATION.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    ALSO to add more to #2 ceko recently got banned from the sc2mafia discord so maybe that'll influence his behaviour and make him act out
    That's angleshooty as heck. Let's not bring out of game information into the game, preserve the bubble... and even more so if we want this to be a legit game. I can conceive that you would think about it and that you can't help it, but you certainly have the ability and the responsibility not to bring it up publicly in the thread.
    Now you all see why playing this game is not good for me. I get a flood of ideas when trying to decide someone's alignment.
    Naw, that's the whole point of the game XD, you're doing what must be done here. And it's fun...!
    I think a potential fatal flaw in my argument is that a troll might not care about the results of the game and thus it may have little impact on their alignment.
    We cannot safely assume someone is strictly trolling in a game. If we assume that, that means the player should 100 % be policy lynched all the time. If Ceko actually shot someone who had never spoken at all as town, it seriously borders gamethrowing (considering random killing is very obviously playing against our win condition and is likely to result in his lynch). It's bad Mafia play, but it's even worse Town play, so he's just scum for all we know here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote theoneceko

ALSO, DO NOT SHOOT CEKO, HE CANNOT SHOOT ANYMORE SO THERE IS NO POINT IN NOT JUST LYNCHING NORMALLY AND GETTING INFO FROM THIS SITUATION.
    I agree.

It's possible you figured this out because you are Mafia and have the insane mental benefits of not having to figure out the setup. Is that the case, Frenchman?

22. ISO #22

Also, even if we want to assume Ceko is trolling, having him be the target of a train that will work in a relatively standard manner and that he cannot just cancel out by shooting (since he has already shot) is optimal.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I agree.

It's possible you figured this out because you are Mafia and have the insane mental benefits of not having to figure out the setup. Is that the case, Frenchman?
    Uhhh... no? This actually makes zero sense, considering scum don't have more info than we do apart from the identity of their members, which is unrelated to just thinking intelligently about the setup xD

25. ISO #25

That's angleshooty as heck. Let's not bring out of game information into the game, preserve the bubble... and even more so if we want this to be a legit game. I can conceive that you would think about it and that you can't help it, but you certainly have the ability and the responsibility not to bring it up publicly in the thread.

Naw, that's the whole point of the game XD, you're doing what must be done here. And it's fun...!

We cannot safely assume someone is strictly trolling in a game. If we assume that, that means the player should 100 % be policy lynched all the time. If Ceko actually shot someone who had never spoken at all as town, it seriously borders gamethrowing (considering random killing is very obviously playing against our win condition and is likely to result in his lynch). It's bad Mafia play, but it's even worse Town play, so he's just scum for all we know here.
    I agree with the stuff in green but I don't agree with the reasoning. "That means the player should 100% be policy lynched all the time" Except someone may not constantly be trolling, and the objective of the game is to lynch scum, not town.

We shouldn't let Mafia ceko get away with a free pass because "scum wouldn't do such a thing" without questioning him first. It is entirely possible that he is trolling, however we cannot be certain of that merely on the basis of what happened yesterday.

26. ISO #26

Uhhh... no? This actually makes zero sense, considering scum don't have more info than we do apart from the identity of their members, which is unrelated to just thinking intelligently about the setup xD
    fair enough lol

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I agree with the stuff in green but I don't agree with the reasoning. "That means the player should 100% be policy lynched all the time" Except someone may not constantly be trolling, and the objective of the game is to lynch scum, not town.

We shouldn't let Mafia ceko get away with a free pass because "scum wouldn't do such a thing" without questioning him first. It is entirely possible that he is trolling, however we cannot be certain of that merely on the basis of what happened yesterday.
    Also people don't always play optimally, and town sometimes does anti-town things

*Looks at Mayor Paopan last game I played*

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

woah where did my post go?!
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, since this is your first post in the thread. Bugs?

Fair.
    we have a discord server?
    No. Unless you're scum - then maybe xD.
    IS DAT A SCUM SLIP
    I guess I should say I cannot be certain of that. Maybe someone of you can be.
    I do not understand what you are talking about or what you mean by "someone of you can be"

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

I'm not sure what you're talking about, since this is your first post in the thread. Bugs?

Fair.

No. Unless you're scum - then maybe xD.
    IS DAT A SCUM SLIP

I do not understand what you are talking about or what you mean by "someone of you can be"
    Maybe someone here is certain of ceko's alignment just cuz he hammered

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Also people don't always play optimally, and town sometimes does anti-town things

*Looks at Mayor Paopan last game I played*
    There is a difference between "town can be wrong" and "town shoots a player who has never had the chance to speak". Being wrong is normal, but the latter arguably falls under disciplinary actions lol.

40. ISO #40

There is a difference between "town can be wrong" and "town shoots a player who has never had the chance to speak". Being wrong is normal, but the latter arguably falls under disciplinary actions lol.
    Considering ceko, would you even be surprised?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

wait did lag ban here on .com?!
    but why was he able to shoot then?
    There is a discord ban on him for spam, I believe - but this is very much past the point and does not belong in this game, as it is out of game information, falling under the "Angleshooting is strictly forbidden" FM Rule #8. Thus, if we could move on...?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

There is a discord ban on him for spam, I believe - but this is very much past the point and does not belong in this game, as it is out of game information, falling under the "Angleshooting is strictly forbidden" FM Rule #8. Thus, if we could move on...?
    MM is from the French Riviera in Marseille and therefore likely engages in drug trafficking which makes him a GANGSTER!
    We hang gangsters!
    Fortunately we only need to ask him to surrender because he is French.

There, I broke the rules.

50. ISO #50