S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For information's sake, what do you think of my reasons to vote CM here? If you have time to just quickly say it that is
    his vote got me thinking

I gave him blanket pass for the kill but like the vote earlier this phase was waaaaay tooo questionable

if anything I would expect a newbie to vote me or ceko....not you who has not shot at all nor has done shots as badly as either me or ceko has done
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    his vote got me thinking

I gave him blanket pass for the kill but like the vote earlier this phase was waaaaay tooo questionable

if anything I would expect a newbie to vote me or ceko....not you who has not shot at all nor has done shots as badly as either me or ceko has done
    Yeah like, this feels completely off considering a newbie's typical reasoning.

@ ceko, the safest play is never for me to shoot anyone lol, the shot is a guaranteed win. If you weren't spewed town, I would say this is scummy... but you are, so I guess you're just wrong lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #604

also if channel were experienced it would just scream scum more here for that vote

because from experience a town player would know a wolf disregarding their ability to shoot to save it and instead opting to push a person (who they could've justifiably shot) puts them at MUCH more risk imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #605

This is a quite surprising outcome (well, not much anymore since the game didn't end as soon as the lynch happened, so when I saw stealth was waiting on his deadline, I knew...). I thought my case really was good and in the end it was just wrong

Have you read the reasons I laid out yesterday? For real, this vote feels plain wrong, even from a newbie's perspective. It's like you are convinced of what should be done without really getting into the game, even though this is a wild game even by forum mafia standards... and this, as a newbie. Like, no, this doesn't work?

I am not voting or shoot ceko here, he's my top townread, ironically enough. I just don't see him being scum despite the spew. See yesterday's posts on his interactions. Besides, if ceko is scum, this is a highly ridiculous game lol, and it will mean we have to actively enforce a punitive meta towards trolly/anti-town actions.

Also, if we look at things from a more mechanical point of view...
    The position Martin is adopting here is one that makes him 100 % lose if he's scum: if he doesn't get me lynched, he is one hundred percent certain to lose, because I will just shoot him in 1v1 even if he were to convince me to lynch everyone else.
    Scum!ChannelMiner is in a similar situation... and o surprise, he wants me dead?

Also

In the end, this was never addressed by ChannelMiner, and it could be a newbie scum's cognitive dissonance... could be. All in all, CM appears to be the least towny of everyone here, considering the only thing that is really going for him is his shot on Oliver.

And if I stretch a bit:

could be TMI, especially considering the natural reaction of a newbie to such play usually isn't "oh it's just dumb town".

-vote ChannelMiner

Thoughts on the matter appreciated
    I just want you to shoot, then i will unvote

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    I just want you to shoot, then i will unvote
    Thank you for reinforcing my hypothesis (i.e. that you want to get rid of what makes scum!you 100 % lose).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #609

@marshmallow is saving his shot for after we lynch another town so he wins the tie so I think if he is town he should just shoot.
    You do understand that town me can win in 1v1 against Mafia because they can't shoot me but I can shoot them, right? So from my point of view, shooting is effectively throwing?

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

u want to vote out BOTH ppl who shot a maf? mm this is rly, rly bad from u

chanel is ironically my top town, bc mm/mart r insanely voting him

mm see this from my perspective, ive no effin clue if ur maf or not but we've a 1/4 chance of killing scum today and a 1/3 chance of killing scum tomorrow
    my reads late-game r always accurate, see third line butterfly, last hope and all stars. all stars i was in f4 situation and skipped bc STEALTH told me to, then won

we lynch chanel today u r 100% scum. im not following u OR mart after MIZlynch

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u want to vote out BOTH ppl who shot a maf? mm this is rly, rly bad from u

chanel is ironically my top town, bc mm/mart r insanely voting him

mm see this from my perspective, ive no effin clue if ur maf or not but we've a 1/4 chance of killing scum today and a 1/3 chance of killing scum tomorrow
    my reads late-game r always accurate, see third line butterfly, last hope and all stars. all stars i was in f4 situation and skipped bc STEALTH told me to, then won

we lynch chanel today u r 100% scum. im not following u OR mart after MIZlynch

This lynch ain't happening, is it. Because we need all three townies to agree on a vote. What do we do then.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Like, if I shoot the wrong person, this actually puts us in danger for no reason. This sucks. Damnit ceko lol.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

I gtg as well. Ceko, have you actually read my big post explaining why Channel actually could well be scum and have simply bussed a scummate? I suggest you do, since you probably haven't. see you

22. ISO #622

ive been punished for being indcisive before so i will NEVER vote chanel here
    Then I guess this shall be a stalemate?

23. ISO #623

Like, if I shoot the wrong person, this actually puts us in danger for no reason. This sucks. Damnit ceko lol.
    mm, i dont think u get how mart/zeus pulled off great play to destroy town
    but chanel completly ruined that

if any1 workd together in this game, it'd be those two
    ive called out TWO maf , and know mart spewed u, but u wont SH00T

24. ISO #624

mm, i dont think u get how mart/zeus pulled off great play to destroy town
    but chanel completly ruined that

if any1 workd together in this game, it'd be those two
    ive called out TWO maf , and know mart spewed u, but u wont SH00T
    u not shooting = u SCUM

25. ISO #625

I gtg as well. Ceko, have you actually read my big post explaining why Channel actually could well be scum and have simply bussed a scummate? I suggest you do, since you probably haven't. see you
    i did, and told u it was weak alredy..

it is BAD bc too opinionated, like lag's wall on stelth last game

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

I thought of something I really wanted to say before going off so I logged back in lol
    u not shooting = u SCUM
    you do realize that scum!me has martin pocketed and can very well shoot you and win by getting channel lynched, right? It's much safer for scum!me to just do that than to make a fuss right now. The reason I'm making a fuss right now is that I don't know for sure who is scum and don't know how whoever else is town will act VS just winning through lynching and 1v1ing scum in worst case scenario

And tbh, I do not want a stalemate & to block games in a silly way, so I am going to ask @MartinGG99 what he thinks should be done to make this work without just throwing the game if ceko decides to be the roadblock here. We have time (forever) and I'm off anyway so no emergency. But like, if we don't want to make this a stalemate, is shooting CM the way...? I feel like Ceko will be stubborn lol

30. ISO #630

not if mart votes u,
    then chan + i lynch mart tomorrow

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    if Martin votes me out of the blue after saying he isnt ever voting me, he is absolutely scum lol

Oh also, a case isn't "bad because it's opinionated". This sentence is dumb, it doesn't even make any sense: a case is necessarily opinionated, by definition...

anyway im out

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

I thought of something I really wanted to say before going off so I logged back in lol

you do realize that scum!me has martin pocketed and can very well shoot you and win by getting channel lynched, right? It's much safer for scum!me to just do that than to make a fuss right now. The reason I'm making a fuss right now is that I don't know for sure who is scum and don't know how whoever else is town will act VS just winning through lynching and 1v1ing scum in worst case scenario

And tbh, I do not want a stalemate & to block games in a silly way, so I am going to ask @MartinGG99 what he thinks should be done to make this work without just throwing the game if ceko decides to be the roadblock here. We have time (forever) and I'm off anyway so no emergency. But like, if we don't want to make this a stalemate, is shooting CM the way...? I feel like Ceko will be stubborn lol
    i alredy said ur 1000000% scum if shoot me, and may i mention MIZ/CHANEL who BOTH shot maf think ur not supr town
    HECKKKK N0. bro what?!?!

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

@Marshmallow Marshall

I did a fair decent amount of contemplating. If Channel hadn't been so obvious in being scum, I would've wanted Ceko shot just because I can't believe the sheer amount of trolling I think is happening.

But IMO with presuming Ceko being town it's clear that his shot at the beginning of the game really wasn't in the spirit of a forum mafia game (or, rather, social deception games in general). Or maybe even games in general, if you consider the fact that a person was more or less legally blocked from playing the game.

Ceko wants this game to burn. I don't know exactly what he wants from it, but I believe taking the sub-optimal shot on Ceko (even if he strongly deserves it) lets him destroy the game even more. He already hurts town's chances by blatantly killing a town in a pro-wolf dice roll. He's trying to do it again by getting himself shot and deny the optimal route.

Shoot Channel. If Channel for some reason flips green, I'm always voting ceko. I don't care about voting you in that situation; because if you are wolf then Ceko is definitely town who really did troll on d1 and for that he must die by my salt.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

LET IT BE CLEAR

i want mart shot, not chan or me

goodnight
    You don't want to be shot? What a strange person you are!

Seriously though, I am not shooting you, even though you would probably deserve it for your first post in the game xD. And whether you like it or not, Channel is scummier than Martin at the moment. You can't just judge Martin on the results of his actions and ignore the context of them. If I analyzed the game that way, you would have been shot a long time ago, considering you made the worst shot in recent FM history at the very start of this game...

And for what it's worth, in case the game doesn't just end with me shooting Channel, note that if I were scum, I would be completely scratching a free win obtained by shooting you and having Martin vote ChannelMiner.

44. ISO #644

-vote unvote

-vote MartinGG99
    This counts as an unvote. To do this, just vote whoever you want to vote, there's no need to unvote first. Our bot understands. Nevertheless, may God have mercy upon your soul. Any last words @ChannelMiner ?

45. ISO #645

You don't want to be shot? What a strange person you are!

Seriously though, I am not shooting you, even though you would probably deserve it for your first post in the game xD. And whether you like it or not, Channel is scummier than Martin at the moment. You can't just judge Martin on the results of his actions and ignore the context of them. If I analyzed the game that way, you would have been shot a long time ago, considering you made the worst shot in recent FM history at the very start of this game...

And for what it's worth, in case the game doesn't just end with me shooting Channel, note that if I were scum, I would be completely scratching a free win obtained by shooting you and having Martin vote ChannelMiner.
    u said many times u would not shoot me, so we both know that's not going to happen

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

This is a quite surprising outcome (well, not much anymore since the game didn't end as soon as the lynch happened, so when I saw stealth was waiting on his deadline, I knew...). I thought my case really was good and in the end it was just wrong

Have you read the reasons I laid out yesterday? For real, this vote feels plain wrong, even from a newbie's perspective. It's like you are convinced of what should be done without really getting into the game, even though this is a wild game even by forum mafia standards... and this, as a newbie. Like, no, this doesn't work?

I am not voting or shoot ceko here, he's my top townread, ironically enough. I just don't see him being scum despite the spew. See yesterday's posts on his interactions. Besides, if ceko is scum, this is a highly ridiculous game lol, and it will mean we have to actively enforce a punitive meta towards trolly/anti-town actions.

Also, if we look at things from a more mechanical point of view...
    The position Martin is adopting here is one that makes him 100 % lose if he's scum: if he doesn't get me lynched, he is one hundred percent certain to lose, because I will just shoot him in 1v1 even if he were to convince me to lynch everyone else.
    Scum!ChannelMiner is in a similar situation... and o surprise, he wants me dead?

Also

In the end, this was never addressed by ChannelMiner, and it could be a newbie scum's cognitive dissonance... could be. All in all, CM appears to be the least towny of everyone here, considering the only thing that is really going for him is his shot on Oliver.

And if I stretch a bit:

could be TMI, especially considering the natural reaction of a newbie to such play usually isn't "oh it's just dumb town".

-vote ChannelMiner

Thoughts on the matter appreciated
    like, i RLY shud not be defending chanel's wall for him, but u literally asked me for my opinion
    chanel was just mad at u
    true, ig... @ChannelMiner when MM himself asks u a question, u shud answer
    i guess ?????

granted i litrally do not care about the quotes u pulled, if ur saying cm is scum then ur saying cm is worst scum of all time to shoot his teammate who had a gun

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

like, i RLY shud not be defending chanel's wall for him, but u literally asked me for my opinion
    chanel was just mad at u
    true, ig... @ChannelMiner when MM himself asks u a question, u shud answer
    i guess ?????

granted i litrally do not care about the quotes u pulled, if ur saying cm is scum then ur saying cm is worst scum of all time to shoot his teammate who had a gun
    You are right... REEEEEEEEE lol. I AM INDECISIVEEEEEEEEEEE
    there is some merit to wat u say, but ALL 18 0THER POSTS from chan look good

and ur not even trying to get mor info from his slot?? ur just like "i will shoot him haha"

whatever whatever

I AM DONE P0STING
    I am trying to do exactly this, hence I haven't shot yet...

50. ISO #650

This counts as an unvote. To do this, just vote whoever you want to vote, there's no need to unvote first. Our bot understands. Nevertheless, may God have mercy upon your soul. Any last words @ChannelMiner ?
    Hey MM, yall are gonna lynch me like you did Mizery? wtf?

I just thought you could end the game sooner by shooting ceko or martin then we lynch the other one.

Why are we lynching people that shot mafia?