2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There's the fact I kinda mindmeld on Ceko looking at Oliver sideways and the fact I feel like he's town (gut), while you're Mr. Word Salad (and I asked for SALAD, not SOUP! ). And then there's the fact you're 10x more rational than Ceko is. There's also the fact you were threatened before shooting, whereas Ceko was threatened after shooting (and directly because of it). His play makes zero sense as any alignment, but at least has the explanation of "I thought it was a troll game", whereas yours really doesn't have anything going for it, especially considering the reasons to shoot Brad, which you gave MUCH after you shot him, are weak.

Also, you liking distancing doesn't mean you wouldn't shoot town before dying as scum. That is irrelevant.
    why are you now integrating my name into your propaganda speech?
    Praise the Lord!

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Day 5

oliverz144 was shot by ChannelMiner. oliverz144 was a Goon.
    6 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    oliverz144 Goon Day 4
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    Oberon Citizen Day 3
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

bah.
    not even 12 hours of thread silence to pay me condolence.
    Praise the Lord!

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

Day 6

DoctorZeus was shot by Mizery. DoctorZeus was a Goon.
    5 players alive, 3 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    oliverz144 Goon Day 4
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    DoctorZeus Goon Day 5
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    Oberon Citizen Day 3
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #463

Well, I'll be damned.

So it was DoctorZeus and I should've just suspected him more.
    @Marshmallow Marshall would appreciate your thoughts on Mizery because I mildly wonder if I am wrong in that Miz (if wolf) could've suicided into you and then let me just continue pushing the (then-wrong) Miz + Ceko theory

It would buy the wolves the most chance I think in the end if we imagine a Mizery + DoctorZeus world
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #464

And, on the flip side of presuming Miz is town, I think Miz shooting DoctorZeus is probably the most towniest thing to do here as it does follow the implications that I laid out yesterday as shown in #416 and #419
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Whew lol. Finally, I'm the last one with a shot, so people will stop shooting everywhere. Damn Americans

ChannelMiner shooting his scummate like this out of the blue is... unlikely. The only world I see it happening is a world where Oliver advises him to do exactly that (unless he really is a crazy new player lol, and he would have all my admiration for it if he had the idea himself as scum with his scummate's consent). Anyway, good shot from ChannelMiner. I think he should always be considered town here; on the off chance he is scum, he kinda deserves this as a first game anyway.

So, I was thinking Ceko's push on Oliver might be cleaning him. I went to check...

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    "0MG HOW D0ES THE MAFIA WORK"

-vote oliverz144
    4 minutes later in a consecutive post:
    he literally did nothing but
    -vote theoneceko

no reads whatsoever

last game he was town and he gave tons of reads, attacking posts of many players
    Yeah no, it doesn't count...

At this point, I don't feel the "gut townread" on Ceko anymore, it decayed due to lack of meaningful participation and even more so due to the lack of spew on Ceko.
    -vote theoneceko

What do you have to say in your defense, Ceko? Who's scum if not you?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

my credibility is shot after shotting lag, but u guys r gona let oliver slip by AGAIN
    Hmm, this was after the self-vote (which doesnt work here), though. Could it be that ceko really just doesn't care about playing well and prefers to cancel his vote? Because he's still going after Oli here
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

BLAH, BLAH BLAH

Nevermind, it's probably not you. Because that... is dumb, as scum. And I had missed context of your weird vote switching above.

Mizery shooting Zeus is... possible? Especially since suspicion was going on him. Maybe he did not trust Zeus, with how little towncred Zeus had at that point, to lead his team to victory as last scum, so he decided to go full American bus? It feels a little far-fetched, though.

24. ISO #474

ty for sharing
    Hey, stop stealing Banana's jokes

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    -unvote

Mizery and Martin are my two scumspects atm, purely by PoE. I didn't thoroughly check if they had spew going for them, though.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

SHOOT ME !!!!!!!!
    Can you just stop trolling? This isn't exactly fun, and you're not helping town here.

Unless you're scum, in which case I will slap Oberon post-game for convincing me you weren't that bad early game even though you made the worst random shot in recent American history lol.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Can you just stop trolling? This isn't exactly fun, and you're not helping town here.

Unless you're scum, in which case I will slap Oberon post-game for convincing me you weren't that bad early game even though you made the worst random shot in recent American history lol.
    of course

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't think its MM.

Oli + MM world means mafia had 2 shots

all they had to do was shoot you and channel miner consecutively (presumably towns who did have shots)

and then they would mech win because town would be down 2 people to 3 mafia, and furthermore have no shots

I know both of these players can coordinate and so I doubt they would miss that fact --- especially after I pointed out to MM
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    well actually come to think of it why didn't the mafia shoot if you were mafia as well

hmmmmmmmm
    If Martin faked genuine town reasoning here, he did really damn well. This sparks a general reevaluation too, adding to the feeling.

REEEEE Y'ALL HAVE THINGS GOING FOR YOU

34. ISO #484

@Marshmallow Marshall dunno if i can ask this (i probably can), but can we start the signups for texorami ?? or we playin library f0rst
    Naw, not just yet, we have things planned, and I'll have to coordinate with Lag for this. Let's not clutter the game thread with this though lol

Who do you think is scum? And if the only answer you can find is "YOU!!!" for some reason lol, then can you at least give reasons why others are town? Do you think we're giving too much of a free pass to ChannelMiner, who hasn't really been active apart from his god-shot?

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

u ppl r missing somthing crucial,

maf has a 24/7 daychat

this means that scum r less likely to interact w each other in the thread.

the posts from oli and zeus support this theory. this is the only time they talked to each other:

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Cecko-oberon w-w
    elaborate
    Cecko put an Attack on me to defend Oberon in a really sideye way

Oberon had the weird wifom long post on cekco
    after kek flips s
    how do we know it masnt wk?
    What's wk?
    white knighting
    Cuz it doesn't feel like actually defending Oberon.

Hes attacking me + my case

I find "wk" to he when they argue someone's v not attack the w case
    both talked a lot to me, but were unwilling to shoot bc they figured id get lynched or shot by some1 else. after all, i am an easy target. i think scum have been rly hesitant this game, which may tie into mizery and mm. they know i am town, but dont want to lose towncred for lynching/shooting my ridiculous slot.

42. ISO #492

u ppl r missing somthing crucial,

maf has a 24/7 daychat

this means that scum r less likely to interact w each other in the thread.

the posts from oli and zeus support this theory. this is the only time they talked to each other:

both talked a lot to me, but were unwilling to shoot bc they figured id get lynched or shot by some1 else. after all, i am an easy target. i think scum have been rly hesitant this game, which may tie into mizery and mm. they know i am town, but dont want to lose towncred for lynching/shooting my ridiculous slot.
    Clever scum will try to talk to eachother to avoid being obvious, but you have a point. Also, "hesitant" is not how I would describe my play this game...

Aaaaaalso

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    This guy looks sus.

-daykill BradLand
    @Stealthbomber16
    lol. I had forgotten about this. It just reinforces my townread on CM: the kill on Oliver was similar to what would have been the kill on Brad if he hadn't already been shot before. It just happened to be a lucky shot, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    what

this is miz

not martin
    oli is town though lmfao
    oli is not town lmfao
    how u came to that conclusion i will never, know
    Yeah this is town Ceko, scum Ceko never goes out like this to prevent his scummate from getting townread, it makes zero sense. However, scum!Mizery could very well have found a "reason" to townread a scummate here.

-vote Mizery

43. ISO #493

Is there any real spew indicating Mizery is town? If not, I think we got our last scum. If I have time to, I'll read their ISO to check

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Reading Mizery ISO
    lol!
    tu parlez francais?
    MM isn't a wolf
    if I were to stretch a bit, this could be TMI, considering that Oliver asking me if I speak French is not exactly clearing me lol.

47. ISO #497

i rly think oli and zeus spewed me as town

wth mm
    I'm not sure where you see Zeus spewing you as town tbh, but your behavior towards Oliver really did imo. Also, why "what the hell mm", I'm saying you're very probably town and Mizery is probably scum lol

48. ISO #498

If I am put at l-1 I will shoot martin.
    This post indicates Mizery felt threatened (and arguably rightfully so) around the time he shot Zeus. I can't really see the reasoning leading to "zeus is scum and should be shot" in Mizery's ISO; in fact, Zeus is remarkably not a topic in his posts, which makes shooting him out of the blue (or out of the Bloo? ha ha ha) very strange when the action is put back in its context.

49. ISO #499

oli is obvtowning rn
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah. The entirety of Mizery's ISO speaks against himself here. Really, the only thing that speaks for him is the potential missed win thingy. That being said, it doesn't really confirm anything, since you can't expect people to always play optimally, and there may have been fear of getting shot/lynched/whatever, since it's quite ballsy and quite obvious, too.

50. ISO #500

I'm not sure where you see Zeus spewing you as town tbh, but your behavior towards Oliver really did imo. Also, why "what the hell mm", I'm saying you're very probably town and Mizery is probably scum lol
    mm okok

if u shoot me u r 1000000% scum tho