Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Reading page 2 I now understand why Martin is getting sus'd.

I also find his posts hilarious.

But they are indeed scummy.
    ...because? This looks like someone hopping on a wagon to spare themselves the explanations...
    I feel like Martin is hosting a kids show with the way he's explaining the terminology and acronyms.
    Rofl well he's doing the translation!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...because? This looks like someone hopping on a wagon to spare themselves the explanations...

Rofl well he's doing the translation!
    I thought his scumread of Ober/Mark/Asshole who I'm townreading was a bit off to me. Felt like when he used the LAMIST reasoning, then proceeded to translate different acronyms and meanings that he just started going into showcase mode with the "For those of you keeping score at home, WIFOM and LAMIST means THESE!"
    Overall, very odd posting.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    towncore
    oberon
    theoneceko

literally everyone, else
    MAFIA

lag was mafia, the host just made a typo (can i legally say this?)

u guys know i am joking
    oliver has done nothing but troll the entire game, so he's prob a maf who thinks he can get away by coasting.
    okay, has no one realized that this guy is playing differently from last game?
    I have the same feeling and kinda feel like you're town, and potentially even right...

That would make you one hell of a bad town player this game, though. And... that kind of play should simply not slide. Uuuuugh.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #258

I thought his scumread of Ober/Mark/Asshole who I'm townreading was a bit off to me. Felt like when he used the LAMIST reasoning, then proceeded to translate different acronyms and meanings that he just started going into showcase mode with the "For those of you keeping score at home, WIFOM and LAMIST means THESE!"
    Overall, very odd posting.
    Hmmm. Okay. That is not terribly explanatory, but okay. I think Brad/Martin is TvS. I just don't know which one is which.

9. ISO #259

Hmmm. Okay. That is not terribly explanatory, but okay. I think Brad/Martin is TvS. I just don't know which one is which.
    Well Marshall, if you think me vs Martin is TvS is the case...

Takes a deep breath

MARSHALLLLLLL!!!!!

YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN WHAT MARTIN SAID ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY!!!

IT WAS AWFUL!!!

I WOULD SAY IT HERE BUT IT'S A PG WEBSITE AND CHILDREN MIGHT GET A HORRIBLE IMPRESSION AND END UP SAYING THE SAME THINGS!!!!

DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Takes a deep breath

MARSHALLLLLLL!!!!!

IT WAS AWFUL!!!

I WOULD SAY IT HERE BUT IT'S A PG WEBSITE AND CHILDREN MIGHT GET A HORRIBLE IMPRESSION AND END UP SAYING THE SAME THINGS!!!!

Making me laugh won't make me change my mind. It will make me give you cookies, though.
    Maybe.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

@Oberon do you really think Ceko is town

I might be considering voting elsewhere. Maybe.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Takes a deep breath

MARSHALLLLLLL!!!!!

IT WAS AWFUL!!!

this is not a pg website xD

i think ur allowed to be wild and free. see banana, for example

16. ISO #266

For d1 reads:

I think Oberon is town, after mulling our earlier actions over. I haven't checked whether DrZ's claim that Oberon has sussed everyone is true, but I think that's typical Oberon based on distant memory. I also think his handling of me accurately resembles how a town acts when they see someone who's doing something that doesn't seem specifically scummy to them but it does seem to not align with what they think is town.

Also MM is probably town as well, especially if this flips red.

I also have a strong semi-gut read that Brad flips red here. If not, then lol me then

-daykill @BradLand
    @Stealthbomber16
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    For d1 reads:

I think Oberon is town, after mulling our earlier actions over. I haven't checked whether DrZ's claim that Oberon has sussed everyone is true, but I think that's typical Oberon based on distant memory. I also think his handling of me accurately resembles how a town acts when they see someone who's doing something that doesn't seem specifically scummy to them but it does seem to not align with what they think is town.

Also MM is probably town as well, especially if this flips red.

I also have a strong semi-gut read that Brad flips red here. If not, then lol me then

-daykill @BradLand
    @Stealthbomber16
    You dumbfuck.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Day 3

BradLand was shot by MartinGG99. BradLand was a Citizen.

8 players alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    @oliverz144 N/A Alive
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    @Oberon N/A Alive
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 7th, 2022 at 06:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

-vote MartinGG99

No. You're more rational than that. You were the one talking about certainty and all earlier. You don't shoot people "for the lols" as town. Ceko? Maaaaybe, even though it sucks. You? Absolutely not. You know what I think? You were afraid I would shoot you (or that you would get quickly lynched) because I said I was beginning to reconsider Ceko, and you didn't want your team to lose a shot.

Hell, we even DISCUSSED the fact we shouldn't shoot people. If Ceko's behavior was highly questionable, yours is just unforgivable lol.

Again, since it needs to be said:

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please do not lynch/daykill anyone for 48 hours. I'm planning on reading this entire game in my spyglass mode to detect bullshit
    if anyone hammers or day kills before then, I will fucking kill you
    +1
    ALSO we should seriously consider punishing Martin by day killing him today
    No need to shoot him, just lynch him, he can't shoot to save his soul... come on, don't become like them mag

29. ISO #279

-vote MartinGG99

No. You're more rational than that. You were the one talking about certainty and all earlier. You don't shoot people "for the lols" as town. Ceko? Maaaaybe, even though it sucks. You? Absolutely not. You know what I think? You were afraid I would shoot you (or that you would get quickly lynched) because I said I was beginning to reconsider Ceko, and you didn't want your team to lose a shot.

Hell, we even DISCUSSED the fact we shouldn't shoot people. If Ceko's behavior was highly questionable, yours is just unforgivable lol.

Again, since it needs to be said:
    How did you do this

30. ISO #280

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please do not lynch/daykill anyone for 48 hours. I'm planning on reading this entire game in my spyglass mode to detect bullshit
    if anyone hammers or day kills before then, I will fucking kill you
    Followed by this:

ALSO we should seriously consider punishing Martin by day killing him today

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Day 4

Oberon was shot by DoctorZeus. Oberon was a Citizen.

7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Player Name Role Day Killed
    Lag Citizen Day 1
    @Marshmallow Marshall N/A Alive
    @oliverz144 N/A Alive
    @MartinGG99 N/A Alive
    @Mizery N/A Alive
    @DoctorZeus N/A Alive
    BradLand Citizen Day 2
    @ChannelMiner N/A Alive
    Oberon Citizen Day 3
    @theoneceko N/A Alive

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #289

Here are my reasons for thinking brad is scum if anyone actually cares to read them.

1] Brad has known me for a number of off-site games. Last time we played together and were both town (back in December on this off-site game) he didn't really mention me at all despite the fact that I'm me and do strange things sometimes.

2] Brad said he saw why I was being scumread; this felt like TMI that I was town + with his later comments on me "being odd" on the basis that I was having a different early-game read on Oberon felt more of an awkward attempt to justify pushing/voting me later than it did of him defending his belief that my posts were scummy (If my posts were scummy, they probably would've been independent of Brad's read on Oberon when its so early in the game)

3] Brad doesn't attempt to interact with me even when he decides I am scummy. No questions or anything, except the declaration that I'm scummy and why, unlike in the Deck Mafia game here on Sc2 last month or so and despite the fact that he has played probably around 6-10 games with me in the past.

Most of this is based on personal meta and so I didn't expect enough people to to buy into it and furthermore it would just give excuse to brad to shoot me because Brad is occasionally volatile player.

Addendum: If Oberon is town, which he probably is, then we're in a 3 mafia - 4 town situation. Depending on whether or not Ceko & Zeus are mafia, the mafia could just have mech win right now by day-killing ASAP any towns who have guns in a row (and if both of them are town like me, then that puts 3 mafia shots against 1 town shot and we basically always lose unless the mafia are dumber than town).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #290

It's kinda ironic in a counter-intuitive sense that in a situation where shots got towns killed so far it instead further encourages shooting just because its closer to the tipping point where mafia just simply win.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

did somebody order....WORD SOUP?

mm town because many tiny reasons

but a recent reason I found is like if MM were mafia then he would be thinking oberon is obv-towning and would be trying to look like his thoughts are more strongly aligned with oberon

he used "+1" a few times or so and I do feel like "+1" in terms of tone is more supportive in the sense that it supports an idea regardless of considering who said it

DrZ town because I sympathize with his pissed off tone in shooting oberon

I also have a few theories as to why he acted that way (and therefore it would be something he can't easily emulate as wolf) but I think its best if I don't mention them yet. @DoctorZeus assuming the game hasn't gone to hell yet why did you shoot Oberon, gimme all your reasons

Channel Miner is town just because of his 2nd post and that he's new to FM, also doesn't seem to have a sense of urgency in being here despite having only two posts (a new wolf would be more sensitive to that I think)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

more word soup

mizery wolf because they banked a lot of their interaction in asking why I shouldn't be shot

feels a bit disengaged imo and a bit reminiscent of how they tried to push me on d1 as wolf in a past sc2 mafia game (I will get the link in a moment)

Oliwaz because....well I don't really have any strong reasons other than probably my own bias but I do feel like if they were on team with Ceko it would add to the motive to rando shoot Lag out of the game (as lag

Ceko wolf because

-shielding mizery
    -rando shot on strong town
    -got upset over people taking his shot seriously and stopped trying to have fun for a bit (if they believed in their points on why the setup should be fun then people's opinion of them should be irrelevant imo)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #297

Oliwaz because....well I don't really have any strong reasons other than probably my own bias but I do feel like if they were on team with Ceko it would add to the motive to rando shoot Lag out of the game (as lag can supposedly read them well iirc)
    ebwop
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

feels a bit disengaged imo and a bit reminiscent of how they tried to push me on d1 as wolf in a past sc2 mafia game (I will get the link in a moment)
    almost forgot the link, it was the bisected souls game

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Bisected-Souls
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"