EU and KR don't have Mafia 2.0?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: EU and KR don't have Mafia 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Kinda weird that only US has 2.0, EU and KR are still on Mafia 1.0, but I guess thats mostly coz the community in the other regions haven't shown an interest in Mafia 2.0?
    KR have made their own version in their own language, and AFAIK the devs don't have access to the EU map anymore because reasons? It's not a loss since nobody plays Mafia on server EU anyways.

I'm sort of curious what year was EU map last moderated. Has it even ever?

3. ISO #3

Re: EU and KR don't have Mafia 2.0?

EU was published under an account that nobody has access to.

This sounds like a simple fix but years back Coast took over PvZ and (although officially sanctioned) got a ban from blizzard for re-publishing the map to allow for future development.

I have no business talking about the politics of the situation these days but this is one side of the issue in multiple regions having 2.0 that many would not understand.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.