Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Why does Lookout have trespassing?

You inspired me to make a suggestion thread lol

I think it makes sense for lookout/det to have trespassing - it rewards mafia roles that also get trespassing for making a more difficult fake-claim than the lazy sheriff/doc claim.

Also investigator is weaker than sheriff when it comes to detecting mafia or neut killers. So I would say part of what makes it viable is it can more easily self-confirm by correctly naming the crimes of others and also can sometimes confirm townies with its info.

Another way to look at it is if you take off all the crimes except for the evil roles then invest basically becomes an OP giga sheriff
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Re: Why does Lookout have trespassing?

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    You inspired me to make a suggestion thread lol

I think it makes sense for lookout/det to have trespassing - it rewards mafia roles that also get trespassing for making a more difficult fake-claim than the lazy sheriff/doc claim.

Also investigator is weaker than sheriff when it comes to detecting mafia or neut killers. So I would say part of what makes it viable is it can more easily self-confirm by correctly naming the crimes of others and also can sometimes confirm townies with its info.

Another way to look at it is if you take off all the crimes except for the evil roles then invest basically becomes an OP giga sheriff
    Detective: It's his job - same logic applies as Sheriff
    Lookout is more like a PI - but that means it could go either way.
    Investigator is ALSO a job, so same logic as sheriff.