S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

It's Election Day! Get your voters pamphlets ready, it's a doozy of a season this time around! We have our democratic incumbent, Jimmy Carter, and stepping up to the plate taking the republican nomination is Ronald Reagan! We also have some third party candidates milling around trying to snatch some votes, but lets be honest, there's no real way any of them win the race, right?

Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

Players
    Player Role Status
    Bradland Security Killed n2
    Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade PQRnHack ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched d1
    WrathCyber ??? Alive
    BananaCucho ??? Alive
    oliverz144 ??? Alive
    Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    theoneceko Agent Lynched d2
    Marshmallow Marshall Political Scientist Killed n3
    Auwt ??? Alive
    Mizery Interceptor Lynched d3
    Lag Conspiracy Theorist Killed n3

Important Links:
    Signups
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    End of Day Three Vote Tally
    Day Four
    Game End
    Game starts at 4PM PST on 3/27/2022
    Last edited by deathworlds; April 6th, 2022 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Day One

7 votes to hammer.

Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

Players
    Player Role Status
    @BradLand ??? Alive
    @Dum ??? Alive
    Renegade @PQRnHack ??? Alive
    @Stealthbomber16 ??? Alive
    @WrathCyber ??? Alive
    @BananaCucho ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 ??? Alive
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    @theoneceko ??? Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Auwt ??? Alive
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    @Lag ??? Alive

Day One ends at 4:00PM March 29th PST

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by deathworlds; March 27th, 2022 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Greetings, my fellow Americans. I have a genius idea: all Citizens of our glorious nation vote for 3rd party to prevent corruption the first 2 nights (this helps Orange wo/man but prevents the Illuiminati from receiving town-casted votes on their candidate). On day 3, we get the total tallies and discover whom the Illuminati is trying to install as the next president, and we vote the opposing left/right wing candidate after that. This does require that we identify and exterminate the orange wo/man. Also, here is to hoping that Illuminati do not read this message

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Greetings, my fellow Americans. I have a genius idea: all Citizens of our glorious nation vote for 3rd party to prevent corruption the first 2 nights (this helps Orange wo/man but prevents the Illuiminati from receiving town-casted votes on their candidate). On day 3, we get the total tallies and discover whom the Illuminati is trying to install as the next president, and we vote the opposing left/right wing candidate after that. This does require that we identify and exterminate the orange wo/man. Also, here is to hoping that Illuminati do not read this message
    I should make a correction: technically, we do not have to eliminate the orange person, we just need to make sure the 3rd party does not win. Given our voting power, as long as we can pile on left/right opposite of whatever Illuminati is voting, we should be golden (but we may want to do so more starting N3, once we find out vote tallies on D3 and deduce where Illuminati is voting).

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

PQ is town

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

alright, im done reading, and yeah this makes sense, im down to get behind it

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Indeed, I am still waiting for your usual self to come in and tell me about my post count "tell"

There is an obvious flaw in my proposal. I expect you to comment on that and not give a free pass as you did.
    You do realize that reaction tests don't work if you reveal they're reaction tests, right?

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    It's artistic and atmospheric.
    So all the things I am not

An exploration on concepts such as time, loneliness, eternity, mortality, and waiting. I quite like it
    If only we could touch and grasp time. The one commodity that we cannot trade.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

You do realize that reaction tests don't work if you reveal they're reaction tests, right?
    That is not entirely true, and your initial stance/reaction was already documented, so if I do not mention anything further, then that topic gets buried anyway.

Why the redirect?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

That is not entirely true, and your initial stance/reaction was already documented, so if I do not mention anything further, then that topic gets buried anyway.

Why the redirect?
    Of course I saw the flaw, there's actually two major flaws, because I had considered the exact same strategy before the game began, but ruled it out because of said flaws.

But someone who is wolf probably doesn't go so far down the path of theorycrafting ways to hurt wolves to even come up with it in the first place, hence why I townread you.

I assumed you didn't realize the flaws in the plan, but the fact that you did and were using it as a reaction test?

Also not a thing that a wolf would do.

Now I wonder if you actually know the two major flaws with the plan or if you're just bluffing?

40. ISO #40

Been doing some more reading. I want to emphasize this point:
    The Illuminati share a factional night kill, this kill only works if the illuminati can successfully guess who their target intended to vote for, OR if their target is the Conspiracy Theorist.

So it's like a 25% shot based on Dem/Carter, Rep/Reagan, 3rd party, no-vote. Choose wisely!

41. ISO #41

Of course I saw the flaw, there's actually two major flaws, because I had considered the exact same strategy before the game began, but ruled it out because of said flaws.

But someone who is wolf probably doesn't go so far down the path of theorycrafting ways to hurt wolves to even come up with it in the first place, hence why I townread you.

I assumed you didn't realize the flaws in the plan, but the fact that you did and were using it as a reaction test?

Also not a thing that a wolf would do.

Now I wonder if you actually know the two major flaws with the plan or if you're just bluffing?
    One flaw is self-evident and I think we both know what it is (saying too much can sometimes be detrimental). The other one (not sure if what you are thinking of) is something I had to look up, but I am not too worried about it. At the end of the day, even a flawed strategy can be better than having no strategy at all, as the latter can lead to .. ahem.. flaws.

Also, Miss no clue, you have done what you suggested is not effective for me to do. I am sure you can figure out what I mean.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Hello, hello my fellow citizens. Please make sure to vote for me or you get minus 10k social credits. This will mean a decrease in rations exponential to the amount of wealth you own.
    Initiate impeachment proceedings!

I shall do as you ask!

-vote WrathCyber

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Hello, hello my fellow citizens. Please make sure to vote for me or you get minus 10k social credits. This will mean a decrease in rations exponential to the amount of wealth you own.
    Wrath, who do you want to vote for?

Also are you town, illuminati, or none of the above?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50