1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Spoiler : Large post response :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Stealth opens with a vote on me saying that I am pocketing PQ, which was a fair enough comment. From this point on I started gauging whether stealth's vote here was motivated by townie suspicion, or wolfy "I see something that I can push, and so I'm going to tunnel it"

Someone that is town, especially a strong town player is going to be wary of tunneling, certainty on their reads so early in day 1 is quite literally impossible, so it's important to look for that spark of curiosity.
    Lag, how frequently are tunnels scum-motivated? I can think of a game in recent history where I tunneled someone as scum. I can also think of several where I did it as town. The contrast of towny suspicion to wolfy tunneling doesn't feel correct here. A more accurate comparison would be towny suspicion to wolf deception- which I don't think is a similar enough substitution for what Lag was trying to say here. The implication that I'm wolf because I'm tunneling Lag is just rooted in complete emptiness here.

I always express certainty in my reads- even when I'm not certain. If you want examples of that, for some reason, I can provide them as recently as ?krc.

I asked him a serious of questions, but none of his answers expressed any genuine interest in solving my slot, instead they were leading answers designed to shade me in order to get more people to vote me, regardless of how valid the conclusions are.

For example in this post he criticizes me for treating PQ differently in this game than I treated him in the Deck Mafia game on the deck mafia website. But I was literally executioner in that game with PQ as one of my targets, so why is it a concern that I'm handling his slot differently?
    You're correct, I should've worded my case differently. The case of being executioner does not apply here. The case of Politico DOES apply here.

Ignoring your meta, you tried extremely hard to praise a player in the first three pages of the game in a clear attempt to pocket them. You're not even denying that you tried to pocket them here- more on this later.

I do not see how stealth could be so confident in his incorrect read at this point in the game, the whole post is vague and written like shade
    I've already covered this but I bullshit my read confidence all the time. Sometimes it's intentional. Sometimes I just do it. This game it was a bit of both.

Praising players for supporting his push is another wolfy play in shading. He makes no comments on the content of the stuff that other players even said, no additional analysis, he has no suspicion on if those other players are genuine, bussing, making good arguments to try to further solve my slot. Nothing.
    This is fair enough, I suppose. That was a bad post.

And yet another post that is written as if he already knows my alignment. Written to sound like he is town and he knows I'm wolf, but that is literally impossible, making this post not only very out of place, but again a very weird and inorganic thought.

Why would he think I know his meta from years ago when he knows I didn't even start playing FM until the middle of last year? Feels like a thought process that began with "how can I shade this slot more?" and reached that as its conclusion.
    This is completely fair. Another completely legitimate point. I think I posted it because Banana is in the game and he knows my old meta. Regardless, something that is completely irrelevant here.

And then his wall post, all the points he is making are so strikingly surface level.

He's not taking any hard stances, he's not going against the flow of the game, he's just adding in little insignificant thoughts. It reads like he realized he needs to look like he's actually contributing something and trying to solve the game, and so he came up with this post.
    Voting you was going against the flow of the game when I did it.

And then he immediately goes back to more shade. This shade started very early in the game and has persisted ever since, reading his ISO there is absolutely no indication that he actually cares about solving my slot.
    Any attempt at using this as an actual argument completely backfired when you posted this so I will ignore it.
    Post a detailed read list of all players in the game challenge for Stealthbomber16 (Impossible)
    For the record, I never have complete reads lists on day one. Anyone who does is lying, or scum. Note that ceko already did that this game.

And then yet another bizarre point, talking about how my posts in the first 12 hours were only about PQ, when the only players playing in that time were PQ, myself, and ceko. I didn't think ceko was townie, PQ kept trying to engage with me, and a part of playing with PQ is stopping him from imploding. And that is a fact that Stealth knows extremely well, so what is the point he's even trying to make here?
    This is not a response to my claims that you attempted to pocket PQ. You're trying to take the fact that you tried to pocket PQ- which everyone saw and agreed with- and frame it in a towny light. You do NOT get to do that.

It is not a person's job as a townsperson to keep PQ in check. That is PQ's job. You have no right to frame your praises toward him as a way to keep him tided over. It was a few hours into day 1. He was not imploding. The things you posted were unnecessary and unjustifiable from a town mindset- but the fact that you're doubling down on them instead of conceding that you made a mistake tells me that you don't truly believe you were trying to tide him over. It is insulting to imply that PQ needs to be babysat through the first hours of day 1.

He announces himself leaving.

This is one of my secret weapons I use to catch wolves.

People that announce when they come and go are >rand wolf. They are worried about getting suspicion for "dodging questions" or "looking frozen" but town generally doesn't care. They know they have a town rolecard, they don't need to announce their presence, they know their actions are townie, because they are town. Wolves don't though, wolves feel like they're constantly under pressure and need to announce their coming and going in order to alleviate said pressure. I know this is the case because when I wolf I have to consciously remind myself: DON'T ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE GOING OFFLINE. Because it's straight up wolf-indicative.
    Lag tries to have her cake and eat it too, pictured below.

I'll give him until 12 hours before the end of the day
    Attempts to scumpaint me for saying I'm leaving, saying that if I'm not wolf I shouldn't care about looking "suspicious" (I'm literally in a thunderdome with a person actively scumpainting me, of course I would care about how they portray me?). Then, when I come and go and comment as I have time, Lag implies that my activity hasn't been satisfactory.

Lag has gone for a kitchen-sink style all in offensive to respond to my early aggression. There's obviously a meta example of them doing this recently as the executioner game with PQ, but you can also look at things like her response to my post about ceko. Every single post I make is somehow scummy, despite admissions that I'm a "veteran player". That doesn't happen realistically. Scum will make posts that you agree with. Scum will make posts that make sense. Scum will make good points occasionally- as Lag did here. But if Lag has not found a single thing this game that I have done that is towny then that should be a sign that something is wrong. Either Lag has created a self fulfilling prophecy and is seeing scum in every berry at the supermarket, or Lag is scum. Given the person we're dealing with? It's the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

This is a fun tunnel. Lots of pretty lights. If you rev your engine it makes a loud noise. And there's also scum at the end of it. That's pretty cool!

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Stealth, for your own benefit I suggest that you ignore Lag.
    I suggest that you get some bitches

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Oliverz, if you were in a plane...and you needed to get to North Carolina in about 5 hours...and the plane doesn't have an engine...and it's about 30 degrees outside...what restaurant do you decide to go to eat at?
    I go to the mile high club restaurant! YOLO!

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    valid method

my preffered method of catchup is starting at the most recent post, then going until i hit an interesting quote, then following the conversation back until i understand it, then going forward until i hit an interesting quote chain and rinse and repeat

I've heard so much about you
    This is new territory for me. Usually I play on my phone and keep caught up constantly throughout the day. But I promised myself I wouldn't play this go around during family time or work soooooo we'll see if I can make this marathon work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    imagine some guys playing a ball to eachother. those are active/online slots in the thread
    and now theres pqr, who is a dog, who sprints to the guy who has the ball rn. this sprinting is him pressuring, poking, voting.
    Poke! Hey I hope you are safe and all good, maybe I can spare you some time and we lynch you here. Just do not do the spam crap and responding to 24-hour old posts (I am exaggerating). It is highly annoying.

-vote oliverz144

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is new territory for me. Usually I play on my phone and keep caught up constantly throughout the day. But I promised myself I wouldn't play this go around during family time or work soooooo we'll see if I can make this marathon work lol
    Based. Respect it.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

I hate day1. But I resonate with some of SB16's points about Lag. It's totally her scum meta to do all those posts and arguments, call people out "what's your reasoning" for scum-reading her. @Lag , you feeling guilty for offing me early on last game so you saving me as a delicious snack for later or what?

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

I was going to find out who was trying to pocket Mizery, but when I went back to page 7, no one actually seemed to be pocketing her with the exception of BradLand. Brad seems to be a solid town, and since I know nothing about him and Mizery, I will just say that his read on Mizery is NAI.

I thought this post showed that Wrath immediately thought Mizery was town.
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm not too eager to slot mizery into town right now until they toss their vote, which clearly tells me more about their thoughts.
    This is my response to it.
    Everyone who talked about Mizery said she is town. I don't get it.
    Mizery has been trolling a lot this game. For example, she claimed people told her what to do in the wolf chat, voted Wrath out of the blue, and made several other dumb jokes that were not fun to read. Otherwise, Mizery seems to be a town that just has wildly different takes from me.

20. ISO #570

I was going to find out who was trying to pocket Mizery, but when I went back to page 7, no one actually seemed to be pocketing her with the exception of BradLand. Brad seems to be a solid town, and since I know nothing about him and Mizery, I will just say that his read on Mizery is NAI.

I thought this post showed that Wrath immediately thought Mizery was town.

This is my response to it.

Mizery has been trolling a lot this game. For example, she claimed people told her what to do in the wolf chat, voted Wrath out of the blue, and made several other dumb jokes that were not fun to read. Otherwise, Mizery seems to be a town that just has wildly different takes from me.
    Lol

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Through page 9:

This is from the setup thread: "Lynches are plurality with majority hammer."

I'm at L-3 because one person that is basically confirmed town unwisely decided to vote me.
    Haha what? Are you claiming that my vote on you is a sheep vote for one of your townreads?

======

I really like Lag's #369. Found myself agreeing with it a lot. If I had to choose between Lag vs Stealth, I'll be voting Stealth

======

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Cucho can you go over my posts? I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.
    You've left no impression on me whatsoever lol
    ======

One thing that strikes me as a little bit concerning is how no one is interested in actually talking about the setup.

Notice how many post attempt it? There were select few posts that actually addressed the setup.

And like this setup is super unusual where we can still lose even if all scum are dead if we elect the wrong candidate.

That is a fact that I think the majority of players haven't even realized, lol
    I actually don't like setup spec. Like at all, especially not on day 1. Who cares about the setup until we actually start seeing the mechanics take place after night actions.

But I'm also going to level with you - I've yet to read it

======

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    See, now this post is a fantastic example of why I made my “I am leaving” post earlier.

You have now shaded someone for saying they’re leaving and you’ve shaded someone for just not being here.

It’s Oliver. His post count is completely not alignment indicative. He spams shit as scum and he spams shit as town. Do not try and claim he’s out of meta. He’s literally absent. There is no meta there to analyze. It’s far more likely to me that Oliver is just busy. If he doesn’t come back at all then we deal with that when it happens.
    Naw I agree with Lag, you're pretty self conscious about this. If someone is going to scum read you for a stupid reason like that just ignore it, there's no point in even worrying about that.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Not gonna lie, just kinda skimmed the last few pages

"I was only playing badly for half of day 1 on purpose" is such a cop out lol
    Yo on a serious note, while everyone and their mothers are zeroed in on Ceko, whom would you say are his potential teammates, if he is scum?

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

I'm kinda tired but don't want to sit in bed and stare at the ceiling for hours yet trying to fall asleep. Anyone been playing Elden Ring on PC and wanna co op some bosses? Game is fucking good
    Reported for attempt at out-of-game comms as well as a hefty $60 price tag!

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

I should've made this clearer, but I have a slight townread on Mizery right now.

It seems Banana did not see my read list, because I addressed why he voted me there. I also said that Mizery was a null read, so he should now have a better idea of my thought progression concerning Mizery's slot.

I made other posts lately that should give Banana insights on my playstyle this game, but I'll explain more on why I voted Wrath. I was trying to work with PQ and seriously thought that Wrath was a neutral role.

42. ISO #592

Through page 9:

Haha what? Are you claiming that my vote on you is a sheep vote for one of your townreads?

======

I really like Lag's #369. Found myself agreeing with it a lot. If I had to choose between Lag vs Stealth, I'll be voting Stealth

======

You've left no impression on me whatsoever lol
    ======

I actually don't like setup spec. Like at all, especially not on day 1. Who cares about the setup until we actually start seeing the mechanics take place after night actions.

But I'm also going to level with you - I've yet to read it

======

Naw I agree with Lag, you're pretty self conscious about this. If someone is going to scum read you for a stupid reason like that just ignore it, there's no point in even worrying about that.
    No.

43. ISO #593

I should've made this clearer, but I have a slight townread on Mizery right now.

It seems Banana did not see my read list, because I addressed why he voted me there. I also said that Mizery was a null read, so he should now have a better idea of my thought progression concerning Mizery's slot.

I made other posts lately that should give Banana insights on my playstyle this game, but I'll explain more on why I voted Wrath. I was trying to work with PQ and seriously thought that Wrath was a neutral role.
    No I saw your read list, but you kinda simplified and misunderstands why I'm voting for you

You've claimed in your recent posts that you were playing poorly on purpose early game to bait reactions, which is a pretty lame cop out. It tells me my intuition was right about your early game scumminess - just saying "oh yeah that was on purpose" isn't enough for me to move that vote.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Just to say it one more time loudly: aside from genius D1 scumreads, please ask yourself who is a plausible team/partners to the potential Illuminati? I mean it's not bad if we lynch a 3p, but I just can't pencil in a team that makes sense for ceko to be a team of 3 illuminati here. With that said, I don't have any genius ideas of my own either but we need a close watch on Lag and SB16.

BTW I think Frinckles is town but it's a soul-read to be taken with a grain of salt.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

No I saw your read list, but you kinda simplified and misunderstands why I'm voting for you

You've claimed in your recent posts that you were playing poorly on purpose early game to bait reactions, which is a pretty lame cop out. It tells me my intuition was right about your early game scumminess - just saying "oh yeah that was on purpose" isn't enough for me to move that vote.
    I wanted to get something done. Do I just confirm myself by making stupid reads that only town can make or actually try to solve the game? For what it's worth, I played similarly in All Stars and Last Hope. I was town in both games and did not get widely townread during Day 1 in either of them.