S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    It seems that I've a horrible bias against people I consider to be new players in this game. Out of Bradland, Dum, oliverz144, and Mizery, Bradland is the only person I consider to be town.
    The funny thing is, none of them are new players and half of them have played more FM than you and me combined

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    The funny thing is, none of them are new players and half of them have played more FM than you and me combined
    Only a year experience but I don't think that really matters at this rate.

Seen people boast about 3+ years experience and throw games a considerable amount.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

People want to know the answer to one question, but I can't answer it until deathworlds replies to this post:

@deathworlds

"The Illuminati share a night chat."

Does this chat open during night 0 or night 1?
    I can post a read list if it gets two stooges off my back. Oliverz144 and Dum haven't posted and we need to hear more from them.

13. ISO #363

This is from the setup thread: "Lynches are plurality with majority hammer."

I'm at L-3 because one person that is basically confirmed town unwisely decided to vote me.
    I’m sorry, what the fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #364

People want to know the answer to one question, but I can't answer it until deathworlds replies to this post:

I can post a read list if it gets two stooges off my back. Oliverz144 and Dum haven't posted and we need to hear more from them.
    I don’t care about oli or Dum (although oli not posting is strange at best and concerning at worst)

I want thoughts from you. I don’t care about your mech question.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

What did I misinterpret about how lynches work in this setup?
    The confirmed town line. I don’t understand what you’re saying.

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why are you pocketing PQ this game Lag

-vote Lag
    Stealth opens with a vote on me saying that I am pocketing PQ, which was a fair enough comment. From this point on I started gauging whether stealth's vote here was motivated by townie suspicion, or wolfy "I see something that I can push, and so I'm going to tunnel it"

Someone that is town, especially a strong town player is going to be wary of tunneling, certainty on their reads so early in day 1 is quite literally impossible, so it's important to look for that spark of curiosity.

We both know PQ is literally that easy to pocket. We discussed this. Despite his claims otherwise you’re one of his townreads right now because of what you’ve said.

Why did you do that? You’re purposefully doing the exact opposite of what you did in your last mutual game to make him townread you. That’s scummy as hell.
    I asked him a serious of questions, but none of his answers expressed any genuine interest in solving my slot, instead they were leading answers designed to shade me in order to get more people to vote me, regardless of how valid the conclusions are.

For example in this post he criticizes me for treating PQ differently in this game than I treated him in the Deck Mafia game on the deck mafia website. But I was literally executioner in that game with PQ as one of my targets, so why is it a concern that I'm handling his slot differently?

This is some ballsy openwolfing even for you Lag
    I do not see how stealth could be so confident in his incorrect read at this point in the game, the whole post is vague and written like shade

Good to see there is a number of players who see what I see.
    Praising players for supporting his push is another wolfy play in shading. He makes no comments on the content of the stuff that other players even said, no additional analysis, he has no suspicion on if those other players are genuine, bussing, making good arguments to try to further solve my slot. Nothing.

Oh damn, you got some balls trying to shade me for low post count when that has not been indicative of my alignment for literal years.
    And yet another post that is written as if he already knows my alignment. Written to sound like he is town and he knows I'm wolf, but that is literally impossible, making this post not only very out of place, but again a very weird and inorganic thought.

Why would he think I know his meta from years ago when he knows I didn't even start playing FM until the middle of last year? Feels like a thought process that began with "how can I shade this slot more?" and reached that as its conclusion.

This is a town tell for PQ.

I think this is, frustratingly, NAI for PQ.

PQ tends to mirror reads on him- consciously or not. If you scumread him, he scumreads you. If you townread him, he townreads you. Reference Politico for a game where Lag buddied him as scum, similarly to this one. Lag took PQ to the end of the game and used him to ML Gikkle at LYLO.

I will comment on the fact that Wrath said MM was in his town core for that read, but did not say anything about myself having the same read.

This point does not hold water when there is historical precedent for you doing exactly what you are doing now to the player you are doing it to now as the same alignment you are now (scum).

I like this take, even if I don't think I agree with it. It would be very easy for a wolf to come in and bus lag or push lag for free town credit right now.
    And then his wall post, all the points he is making are so strikingly surface level.

He's not taking any hard stances, he's not going against the flow of the game, he's just adding in little insignificant thoughts. It reads like he realized he needs to look like he's actually contributing something and trying to solve the game, and so he came up with this post.

Lag try not to formulate a playstyle around manipulating PQ challenge (impossible!)
    And then he immediately goes back to more shade. This shade started very early in the game and has persisted ever since, reading his ISO there is absolutely no indication that he actually cares about solving my slot.

The difference here is the level of engagement. Townreading someone isn't pocketing them. This is.

About half of your posts in the first 12 hours were about how towny PQ is. That's not genuine. That's you trying to butter up PQ to vote with you later.
    And then yet another bizarre point, talking about how my posts in the first 12 hours were only about PQ, when the only players playing in that time were PQ, myself, and ceko. I didn't think ceko was townie, PQ kept trying to engage with me, and a part of playing with PQ is stopping him from imploding. And that is a fact that Stealth knows extremely well, so what is the point he's even trying to make here?

The rest of his posts are completely surface level, before finally:

At this point in the game someone will accuse me of dodging their question if I don't say when I leave.

I'm leaving.
    He announces himself leaving.

This is one of my secret weapons I use to catch wolves.

People that announce when they come and go are >rand wolf. They are worried about getting suspicion for "dodging questions" or "looking frozen" but town generally doesn't care. They know they have a town rolecard, they don't need to announce their presence, they know their actions are townie, because they are town. Wolves don't though, wolves feel like they're constantly under pressure and need to announce their coming and going in order to alleviate said pressure. I know this is the case because when I wolf I have to consciously remind myself: DON'T ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE GOING OFFLINE. Because it's straight up wolf-indicative.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

I announce myself all the time. Specifically doing so after complaining is wolfy so the self awareness in there about being forced to announce their leaving or entering is what's more off-putting there.

I also think that the post about him having tmi isn't nearly as tmiful in my opinion as PQs interactions with you on early page 2 or 3 though.

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Stealth opens with a vote on me saying that I am pocketing PQ, which was a fair enough comment. From this point on I started gauging whether stealth's vote here was motivated by townie suspicion, or wolfy "I see something that I can push, and so I'm going to tunnel it"

Someone that is town, especially a strong town player is going to be wary of tunneling, certainty on their reads so early in day 1 is quite literally impossible, so it's important to look for that spark of curiosity.

I asked him a serious of questions, but none of his answers expressed any genuine interest in solving my slot, instead they were leading answers designed to shade me in order to get more people to vote me, regardless of how valid the conclusions are.

For example in this post he criticizes me for treating PQ differently in this game than I treated him in the Deck Mafia game on the deck mafia website. But I was literally executioner in that game with PQ as one of my targets, so why is it a concern that I'm handling his slot differently?

I do not see how stealth could be so confident in his incorrect read at this point in the game, the whole post is vague and written like shade

Praising players for supporting his push is another wolfy play in shading. He makes no comments on the content of the stuff that other players even said, no additional analysis, he has no suspicion on if those other players are genuine, bussing, making good arguments to try to further solve my slot. Nothing.

And yet another post that is written as if he already knows my alignment. Written to sound like he is town and he knows I'm wolf, but that is literally impossible, making this post not only very out of place, but again a very weird and inorganic thought.

Why would he think I know his meta from years ago when he knows I didn't even start playing FM until the middle of last year? Feels like a thought process that began with "how can I shade this slot more?" and reached that as its conclusion.

And then his wall post, all the points he is making are so strikingly surface level.

He's not taking any hard stances, he's not going against the flow of the game, he's just adding in little insignificant thoughts. It reads like he realized he needs to look like he's actually contributing something and trying to solve the game, and so he came up with this post.

And then he immediately goes back to more shade. This shade started very early in the game and has persisted ever since, reading his ISO there is absolutely no indication that he actually cares about solving my slot.

And then yet another bizarre point, talking about how my posts in the first 12 hours were only about PQ, when the only players playing in that time were PQ, myself, and ceko. I didn't think ceko was townie, PQ kept trying to engage with me, and a part of playing with PQ is stopping him from imploding. And that is a fact that Stealth knows extremely well, so what is the point he's even trying to make here?

The rest of his posts are completely surface level, before finally:

He announces himself leaving.

This is one of my secret weapons I use to catch wolves.

People that announce when they come and go are >rand wolf. They are worried about getting suspicion for "dodging questions" or "looking frozen" but town generally doesn't care. They know they have a town rolecard, they don't need to announce their presence, they know their actions are townie, because they are town. Wolves don't though, wolves feel like they're constantly under pressure and need to announce their coming and going in order to alleviate said pressure. I know this is the case because when I wolf I have to consciously remind myself: DON'T ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE GOING OFFLINE. Because it's straight up wolf-indicative.
    I like this take. I'll be honest, I was baiting this response from you. I'll wait for sb16's response but for now,

-unvote

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I like this take. I'll be honest, I was baiting this response from you. I'll wait for sb16's response but for now,

-unvote
    Seeing the reasons people vote for you and gauging their interactions with you can be one of the most AI things you can do on day 1, I didn't get wolf vibes from you, I got weird vibes that I don;t understand, but not wolfy.

SB16 just feels unreachable. Players that feel unreachable often are either:
    1) Conf-biased beyond redemption
    2) Unreachable because they don't want to be (because they're no town)

and #1 feels extremely unlikely considering how early in the game he dived into the tunnel

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    why is MM and Auwt in your Hm category?
    Because MM has posted like once. And I understand where a town MM could be coming from in that post, but a wolf MM could just as easily make that same post, so kind of just a wash.

And Auwt because I haven't felt anything particularly towny from him. It doesn't help that we've largely been online at different times.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

@deathworlds

"The Illuminati share a night chat."

Does this chat open during night 0 or night 1?
    Night 1, I know some of the setup may mention a day 0 or night 0 but neither of those exist in the game in it's current iteration
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Do not let me get through the end of the day without responding to that please. I’m not going to torture myself by writing up a response on my phone.

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Guys this is a townslip pretend I said something towny about scumchat
    Actually, you forgot this detail about scumchat. This makes you towny. It makes me scummy for knowing and correcting you off the top of my head.

41. ISO #391

I organized each category in alphabetical order, because I'm not going to tell one of my null reads who I think is confirmed town.

I consider these people to be in the town for now.
    Bradland: Brad made some very clear posts after Lag, PQHack, and I quit flooding the thread. However, I don't understand why he thinks Mizery is town. Furthermore, he doesn't seem to grasp the fact that I've no reason to fully trust his opinion on her because I never played with either of them.
    PQHack: <SHITTY>Player is pushing people for reads and seems to be genuinely afraid of being pocketed. He reminds me of the way I used to play as town.
    theoneceko: Similar to how I played in Mike's All Stars FM, I spent day 1 baiting for reactions from players. My read list is based on the way people reacted to the way I've been playing.
    WrathCyber: Wrath seems to be trying to solve the game.

These are people that seem to be town, but I'd like to hear more from them.
    Auwt: Auwt also asked why I said PQ and Lag couldn't be on a mafia team together, but hasn't said anything else worth noting.
    BananaCucho: Banana pointed out that I wanted to know what Wrath's role was and that's it.
    Marshmallow Marshall: He made one good post that made him look like town.

I don't know what alignment these people are in. They've all pissed me off in one way or another.
    Frinckles
    Lag
    Mizery
    Stealthbomber16

I think these people are mafia or neutral.
    Dum
    Oliverz144

Remember that almost half of the players right now are not town, so lynching a mafia or neutral player should be a breeze.

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Night 1, I know some of the setup may mention a day 0 or night 0 but neither of those exist in the game in it's current iteration
    In that case, PQ and Lag can't both be in the Illuminati. Why would two people interact so much with each other at the very start of the game? I can see PQ trying to pull that off, but I strongly believe he's town, and I can't see Lag doing that.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

I organized each category in alphabetical order, because I'm not going to tell one of my null reads who I think is confirmed town.

I consider these people to be in the town for now.
    Bradland: Brad made some very clear posts after Lag, PQHack, and I quit flooding the thread. However, I don't understand why he thinks Mizery is town. Furthermore, he doesn't seem to grasp the fact that I've no reason to fully trust his opinion on her because I never played with either of them.
    PQHack: <SHITTY>Player is pushing people for reads and seems to be genuinely afraid of being pocketed. He reminds me of the way I used to play as town.
    theoneceko: Similar to how I played in Mike's All Stars FM, I spent day 1 baiting for reactions from players. My read list is based on the way people reacted to the way I've been playing.
    WrathCyber: Wrath seems to be trying to solve the game.

These are people that seem to be town, but I'd like to hear more from them.
    Auwt: Auwt also asked why I said PQ and Lag couldn't be on a mafia team together, but hasn't said anything else worth noting.
    BananaCucho: Banana pointed out that I wanted to know what Wrath's role was and that's it.
    Marshmallow Marshall: He made one good post that made him look like town.

I don't know what alignment these people are in. They've all pissed me off in one way or another.
    Frinckles
    Lag
    Mizery
    Stealthbomber16

I think these people are mafia or neutral.
    Dum
    Oliverz144

Remember that almost half of the players right now are not town, so lynching a mafia or neutral player should be a breeze.
    Talk to me about how the players in yellow have "passed you off"

Talk to me about who you think is confirmed town and why

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Talk to me about how the players in yellow have "passed you off"

Talk to me about who you think is confirmed town and why
    They're all very confusing. Lag and Stealth are using meta arguments from twenty different games to call each other scum. I'd say that Stealth is town, but I need to see more from him. He does seem shady but that's definitely not a good reason to lynch him.

Frinckles is trolling and you're getting townread way too much, even after you posted THIS:

Unironically think you're town for your opener because as a mech player you'd have a team behind you to discuss the rules with and figure out how they work. then I don't doubt that you'd provide some sort of plan to supposedly doom town but that looked good. I haven't seen a wolfgame from you and i acknoledge that but from what I've heard from other players and what my teammates have told me to say in wolfchat and it's a read i'm not bothered about having right now.

PQ can be town because I'm a sheep but that's something i like less because his approaches to you are kinda mrr imo in that he is trying to call you town and a wolf at the same time all the time but like not really but kinda in a TMI way like before. He called you a wolf and then was like "good job finding me" or something and I don't see how a villager says that to a scumread.

Ceko decided to push dum for calling it midnight. for calling it midnight. He's town.
    Deathworlds just confirmed no one could've talked to you in a mafia chat, so I really hope you're just playing as mafia in another game.
    This is such a strange reason for townreading me, that I almost want to call it a pocket.
    Okay.

However, the fact that so many people are townreading you right now makes me think that at least one of them is a mafia trying to pocket you. I also still don't know why BradLand is so confident that you are town. I've met town that think completely different from me, so there could be a chance you're one of them. You definitely go against the grain, even if you're not confirmed town.

48. ISO #398

They're all very confusing. Lag and Stealth are using meta arguments from twenty different games to call each other scum. I'd say that Stealth is town, but I need to see more from him. He does seem shady but that's definitely not a good reason to lynch him.

Frinckles is trolling and you're getting townread way too much, even after you posted THIS:

Deathworlds just confirmed no one could've talked to you in a mafia chat, so I really hope you're just playing as mafia in another game.
    This is such a strange reason for townreading me, that I almost want to call it a pocket.
    Okay.

However, the fact that so many people are townreading you right now makes me think that at least one of them is a mafia trying to pocket you. I also still don't know why BradLand is so confident that you are town. I've met town that think completely different from me, so there could be a chance you're one of them. You definitely go against the grain, even if you're not confirmed town.
    I messed up the color coding for the orange and yellow text, if that isn't apparent already.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400