Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1769
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    There's up to three potential voters left
    That is distinctly not a role claim. You're not claiming because you want to leave your options open.

One of the following must be true:
    1) You're scum
    2) You think I'm conspiracy theorist, but think that I'm wrong about what the correct mech play is right now and think that you have a better mech plan than I do
    3) You think I'm lying about conspiracy theorist

Which one is it?

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    That is distinctly not a role claim. You're not claiming because you want to leave your options open.

One of the following must be true:
    1) You're scum
    2) You think I'm conspiracy theorist, but think that I'm wrong about what the correct mech play is right now and think that you have a better mech plan than I do
    3) You think I'm lying about conspiracy theorist

Which one is it?
    I think that I'm not claiming

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

I will go ahead and share my LW. In return, I would appreciate some love.

Last will: Collusion! N1 I voted Republican and snuck a vote onto 3P, and total tally on D2 was reported to be 2 for Democrat, 3 for Republican, 5 for 3P. It seems that Illuminati either chose to not put all votes on their candidate or they (or my Republican vote, for that matter) were manipulated by one of: Very Angry Person (but SB16 was lynched D1 unless 2nd HiddenT is same role), Pamphlet Distributor, Unity Party Spokesman, Russian Spy, Messenger of God. I actually thought Ceko was (Corrupt) Ballot Counter as 3 for Republican was correct. Provided that my Republican vote went through and given that MM(Political Scientist) also voted Republican, it appears that Illuminati's candidate may be Democrat.

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I'm going to try to help the town. There are a shitload of votes for 3P. Factor of more than 2x. It's funny. I think town followed my strat. Yeah, it is not working. The danger for town here is if we vote off illu, the 3P wins anyways. They/we have a runaway train. Sue me
    Both you and town win if there's a tie between 3p and Reagan, town doesn't actually need to elect Reagan, they just need to stop anyone else from winning. We're killing an illuminati today and after that there's quickly going to be no one voting Carter anymore, so I think your win-con here is actually to just keep the race between Reagan and third party (almost certainly Gus Hall) as close as you can

13. ISO #1363

Both you and town win if there's a tie between 3p and Reagan, town doesn't actually need to elect Reagan, they just need to stop anyone else from winning. We're killing an illuminati today and after that there's quickly going to be no one voting Carter anymore, so I think your win-con here is actually to just keep the race between Reagan and third party (almost certainly Gus Hall) as close as you can
    A major flaw exists.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

A major flaw exists.
    Yeah, but you have a difficult role to win with in the first place, I think that plan gives you the best shot at winning though since you basically have to pick two candidates to tie - there are going to be tons of votes on Reagan now that he's confirmed as town's pick, and the 3p is still in the lead and is going to be gaining lots of votes every night they live, so I think you quickly get outvoted in any other scenario.

16. ISO #1366

@Lag you are stating that town does not need to win their delegacy. correct?
    Town's win con requires Illuminati, Radicals, and Terrorists lose.

Illuminati need to elect Carter
    Radical needs to elect Gus Hall

So as long neither of those two are elected, then town meets their win-con.

A tie between first place candidates means no one is elected, and therefore town wins.

17. ISO #1367

Nice, ty PQ.

Town:
    MM

Conspiracy Theorist:
    Lag

Fanatic (Fixer):
    PQ

Radical:
    oliver

Illuminati:
    Mizery

Then there's one more illuminati among:
    Wrath, Auwt, Banana

I personally think it's Wrath and Auwt + Banana are town
    That's actually pretty funny seeing as how much ceko spewed me not illuminati lmfao

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    That's actually pretty funny seeing as how much ceko spewed me not illuminati lmfao
    You're not CCing PQ which means you're not the Fanatic. Ceko completely spewed oliver as not illuminati, which means he's the radical. And you're not claiming which makes you not town.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

By the way, I think Wrath's reaction to EoD 1 during SoD 2 was very TMI'y

he seemed outraged that stealth was killed instead of ceko and wanted to punish me and mizery for it?

Like, he seemed disproportionately outraged at ceko being spared without actually pushing for ceko until after MM claimed.

It's like he knew it was TvW wagons, and was trying to put pressure on the people that voted for the town, but forgot that not everyone knew it was actually TvW.

I could easily see Wrath as Illuminati here
    Nice read

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

Where are your night action submissions?
    You've put me every color of the spectrum already from town to nai to illuminati to town lean to illuminati again. Why should I care what ur putting me as? Btw that cc was to confirm ur the actual conspiracy theorist. I'm serious.

40. ISO #1390

This CC attempt is actually hilarious, Wrath had all the time in the world to prepare his CC actions, since being asked to claim them was a completely forseeable outcome.

And yet he pulled the trigger before he even had that ready.

It's like when a player in the mod is put on trial and they're asked for their last will, and there's a long pause followed by an obviously typed on the spot last will

41. ISO #1391

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    You've put me every color of the spectrum already from town to nai to illuminati to town lean to illuminati again. Why should I care what ur putting me as? Btw that cc was to confirm ur the actual conspiracy theorist. I'm serious.
    Claim your real role then

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

This CC attempt is actually hilarious, Wrath had all the time in the world to prepare his CC actions, since being asked to claim them was a completely forseeable outcome.

And yet he pulled the trigger before he even had that ready.

It's like when a player in the mod is put on trial and they're asked for their last will, and there's a long pause followed by an obviously typed on the spot last will
    XD. You can't read me, admit it.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400