Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1769
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Let's wait a bit. If it's fake there's definitely a CC coming. And we can evaluate. But if it's legit scum may not have the balls to CC being down two members.
    Hm, you're right. I had forgotten about the basic strategy we call "counterclaiming" lol. Let's do this then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Cumulative, clues are individually tracked to see if they are "solved" or not, if at any point 5/6 clues are "solved" then the illuminati code is cracked.
    I hate you Lag

I HATE YOUUUU
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    -vote olivers144
    - That is not how you spell his name

- That would require explanations, especially if you're just ignoring the quite important events going on

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I hate you Lag

I HATE YOUUUU
    Also remember on day 1, the votes were Stealth 4, ceko 4. I was the one who switched it to make it ceko 5, stealth 3.

It makes little sense for me to put that kind of pressure on a teammate, I was trying to make ceko town-tell and didn't think he would fake-claim a PR, well played to ceko for that since it let him live a night and get a kill off.

12. ISO #1312

- That is not how you spell his name

- That would require explanations, especially if you're just ignoring the quite important events going on
    If conspiracy theorist is outed, and you're already outed, there are no power roles left to protect, you need to force mizery and pq to claim, you need to force everyone to claim

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Not outed not claiming
    If nobody has CC'd Lag in a reasonable timespan, you're 100 % gonna have to claim, just like everyone else. It's not like you'd be a target, no matter what your role is: remember that I'm a quite powerful alignment cop (and that I was blocked for it).

Same applies to basically everyone.

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

If nobody has CC'd Lag in a reasonable timespan, you're 100 % gonna have to claim, just like everyone else. It's not like you'd be a target, no matter what your role is: remember that I'm a quite powerful alignment cop (and that I was blocked for it).

Same applies to basically everyone.
    LETS GO MM

We're both dying tonight btw, Russian spy is going to kill you
    Illuminati is going to kill me

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    If conspiracy theorist is outed, and you're already outed, there are no power roles left to protect, you need to force mizery and pq to claim, you need to force everyone to claim
    Stop stealing my posts, I'm producing ORIGINAL content
    Also remember on day 1, the votes were Stealth 4, ceko 4. I was the one who switched it to make it ceko 5, stealth 3.

It makes little sense for me to put that kind of pressure on a teammate, I was trying to make ceko town-tell and didn't think he would fake-claim a PR, well played to ceko for that since it let him live a night and get a kill off.
    It's not out of your scum range
    Yeah. Tbh you're probably real here because if you're not real, you're a walking undead zombie ghost non-living animated evil person. I legit forgot CCs existed lol.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Banana can claim last since he was the one leading the ceko push on day 1
    Agreed. I would be highly surprised if Banana were Illuminati. Neutral, maybe tho, it's much harder to tell.

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    BUY GOLD BYE
    BUY GOLD BYE
    BUY GOLD BYE
    BUY GOLD BYE
    Claim, scum

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Night 1 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Interceptor
    2) Lag targeted by Illuminati
    3) Reagan
    4) 8 votes
    5) Third Party is Gus Hall
    6) Bradland is Illuminati

Night 2 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Shadow
    2) MM targeted by Illuminati
    3) Carter
    4) 9 votes
    5) Third Party is God
    6) PQ is Illuminati

Illuminati consists of:
    Interceptor, Shadow, Agent

Illuminati wishes to elect:
    Jimmy Carter
    Are these cumulative, like if you got some wrong N1 but got them right N2 (or vice versa) and the overall "correct" ones count?

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

fanatic is probably far right republican or fixer tbh.

Either one can be considered basically town at this point
    Well, if you're real, it's 100 % not Terrorist (since there can't be 9 votes in such a case), which makes it a 2/3 chance to have a "basically town" friendly boi. So that's probably true.

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Lag knows my role. Ask her to claim it.
    You're the one under pressure here :P

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

Well, if you're real, it's 100 % not Terrorist (since there can't be 9 votes in such a case), which makes it a 2/3 chance to have a "basically town" friendly boi. So that's probably true.
    If the fanatic is illuminati aligned, along with illuminati getting a roleblocker AND an extra KP, I'll be mad at host for the balance lmao, I'm just assuming they're friendly boi and if they're not, we weren't winning this anyway.

Although, they could be terrorist if PQ is illuminati, since only 5 clues need to be right

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

Dude no shit im under pressure im losing 15 to 50 in my bridge game. Give me a break.
    Posting your role is really not that hard, PQ... There is no reason not to post it, since I have already claimed and am already a priority target (and so is Lag for the Illuminati).

38. ISO #1338

Posting your role is really not that hard, PQ... There is no reason not to post it, since I have already claimed and am already a priority target (and so is Lag for the Illuminati).
    there's literally only one of each role left, they don't want to claim because there's literally nothing they can claim that doesn't just immediately out them

39. ISO #1339

By the way, if you're the Russian spy, I am just as happy with you winning as town winning, so here's some strategy advice for you to maximize your winning chances - I voted third party twice since I can win with you now that I cracked the code, we're going to see the current vote counts at the end of the day today. If Carter is very far ahead then you need to focus on killing illuminati in order to slow him down - that means do not kill MM.

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

I need time to determine my plan here, hold up lol. I just lost so badly. Jesus christ.
    -vote PQRnHack

There is no world in which this is wrong

46. ISO #1346

Oh ya, I did see your clue.

PQ breadcrumbed that he was illuminati, idk how I forgot that.

-vote PQRnHack
    What? XD

47. ISO #1347

By the way, I think Wrath's reaction to EoD 1 during SoD 2 was very TMI'y

he seemed outraged that stealth was killed instead of ceko and wanted to punish me and mizery for it?

Like, he seemed disproportionately outraged at ceko being spared without actually pushing for ceko until after MM claimed.

It's like he knew it was TvW wagons, and was trying to put pressure on the people that voted for the town, but forgot that not everyone knew it was actually TvW.

I could easily see Wrath as Illuminati here

48. ISO #1348

What? XD
    He's stalling for time by pretending he breadcrumbed some clue earlier, but he didn't leave anything, so if he's going to pretend I know his role, then I guess he's actually right, because that tells me he's just scum - meaning I do know his role as it turns out.

49. ISO #1349

Well, I am traumatized by Lag once again and am going off for this reason :P. Also, @Mizery @WrathCyber @oliverz144 @BananaCucho you all ought to claim. PQ basically claimed scum at this point, so there is no point in asking him to claim again.

If you hammer early again I will bite your toes in my dreams tonight

50. ISO #1350