S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I organized each category in alphabetical order, because I'm not going to tell one of my null reads who I think is confirmed town.

I consider these people to be in the town for now.
    Bradland: Brad made some very clear posts after Lag, PQHack, and I quit flooding the thread. However, I don't understand why he thinks Mizery is town. Furthermore, he doesn't seem to grasp the fact that I've no reason to fully trust his opinion on her because I never played with either of them.
    PQHack: <SHITTY>Player is pushing people for reads and seems to be genuinely afraid of being pocketed. He reminds me of the way I used to play as town.
    theoneceko: Similar to how I played in Mike's All Stars FM, I spent day 1 baiting for reactions from players. My read list is based on the way people reacted to the way I've been playing.
    WrathCyber: Wrath seems to be trying to solve the game.

These are people that seem to be town, but I'd like to hear more from them.
    Auwt: Auwt also asked why I said PQ and Lag couldn't be on a mafia team together, but hasn't said anything else worth noting.
    BananaCucho: Banana pointed out that I wanted to know what Wrath's role was and that's it.
    Marshmallow Marshall: He made one good post that made him look like town.

I don't know what alignment these people are in. They've all pissed me off in one way or another.
    Frinckles
    Lag
    Mizery
    Stealthbomber16

I think these people are mafia or neutral.
    Dum
    Oliverz144

Remember that almost half of the players right now are not town, so lynching a mafia or neutral player should be a breeze.
    u r the "conftown "
    ew
    funny how 2 afks r ur only sr
    Praise the Lord!

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Reminder that exactly as I predicted, stealth STILL hasn't meaningfully weighed in on more than 3 slots this game and seems to be using the tunnel as an excuse to not solve
    Have you not considered that your intense tunnel on Stealth is preventing him from focusing on other slots?

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    If sb16 flips wolf, mizery has to be deepwolfing
    if sb16 flips green, MM has to be wolf
    if sb16 flips neutral, Lag is not 3p and has 90% chance of being wolf
    Why do I feel like this comes out of nowhere.
    I'm not even going to debate the first two, as I might have been missing or not remembering correctly some of their posts but the last point is blatantly unproven to me.

Why would a neutral!SB16 imply a !neutral!Lag ?
    To be fair I would not be shocked seeing them both neutral, although I can agree it is not the likeliest.
    Also not even going to ask how you came up with that 90% because I feel like theres no possible correct answer.
    The only quick conclusion I can draw from that 1v1 between Lag and Stealth, is that they are likely not in a same team, as they seem to be pushing each other quite harshly and genuinely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    who tf is conftown?!
    You and Mizery asked me this question. Do you really want me to reveal a potential target for the Illuminati to kill? I like to build a towncore and figured at least one person could be town. Frinckles gave me that idea a while ago.

8. ISO #658

u r the "conftown "
    ew
    If I had to give a good point to ceko I would probably give it here.
    Guilty or null, until playing, is something I am endorsing

Although I haven't commented on this list, but I don't personally like seeing half the lobby being colored in green D1.
    Especially since nothing really striked me to apprehend Bradland for instance.
    Same goes for Wrath, even though I feel like more useful content has been posted by him.
    I've got to admit, I kinda understand why he would put PQR in town list, as he has been doing strong town looking early on D1, which I sort of agree with.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm not even going to debate the first two, as I might have been missing or not remembering correctly some of their posts but the last point is blatantly unproven to me.

To be fair I would not be shocked seeing them both neutral, although I can agree it is not the likeliest.
    Also not even going to ask how you came up with that 90% because I feel like theres no possible correct answer.
    The only quick conclusion I can draw from that 1v1 between Lag and Stealth, is that they are likely not in a same team, as they seem to be pushing each other quite harshly and genuinely.
    I was just going to ask Wrath to explain his reads, but the fact that he just posted these possible associations makes me think he is town. Finding out which non-town players are teamed with each other is important and exactly what I would try to do as town.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Why do you think we can't both be misled town?

You think we could be exactly the two neutrals in the game? That seems rather unlikely given that it would require us to be exactly the two neutrals

12. ISO #662

You and Mizery asked me this question. Do you really want me to reveal a potential target for the Illuminati to kill? I like to build a towncore and figured at least one person could be town. Frinckles gave me that idea a while ago.
    Either stop talking about it, or say it, saying you know a confirmed town but won't say who is just not useful because it's day 1 and you're probably wrong anyway

13. ISO #663

this is true, however, im sure i will help that!
    on a more serious note, hosting games 101 (tarhalindur, vi, ...) says you should never have a game full of extremely good players, as this will result in a unfun experience for everyone.
    (mu champ 9 vanilla-prediction)
    im not so sure i agree with that theory. just means town needs to railroad it's way to victory.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #664

We need to get votes off of Stealth right now. He has been a null read, and I think it's because Lag has not given him a chance to look like town. I'm fairly confident in my ability to determine Stealth's alignment because I accurately read him as town before. The fact that he has been playing FM for so long and playing similarly to the last time we played together also makes me think that his meta is quite predictable. I don't think Stealth is town, but I do think we should keep him around. Even if I die, Lag will get him lynched.

u r the "conftown "
    ew
    This is another awful comment from Oliver. Several people already said my play at the very start of this game was suspicious, so Oliver just looks like an opportunistic Illuminati member right now.

15. ISO #665

Either stop talking about it, or say it, saying you know a confirmed town but won't say who is just not useful because it's day 1 and you're probably wrong anyway
    I'm not saying anything new but PQHack is town. I'm less certain of it than I used to be because his posts from last night were weak, but it is what it is.

16. ISO #666

We need to get votes off of Stealth right now. He has been a null read, and I think it's because Lag has not given him a chance to look like town. I'm fairly confident in my ability to determine Stealth's alignment because I accurately read him as town before. The fact that he has been playing FM for so long and playing similarly to the last time we played together also makes me think that his meta is quite predictable. I don't think Stealth is town, but I do think we should keep him around. Even if I die, Lag will get him lynched.

This is another awful comment from Oliver. Several people already said my play at the very start of this game was suspicious, so Oliver just looks like an opportunistic Illuminati member right now.
    Hold on, you don't think stealth is town, but you want to keep him around?

??????

Best case here if you're reading him to be exactly the fixer, every single other non - town role should go. (with obvious exception being the conspiracy theorist since that role is basically just town with extra steps eg the Magus from last hope)

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Hold on, you don't think stealth is town, but you want to keep him around?

??????

Best case here if you're reading him to be exactly the fixer, every single other non - town role should go. (with obvious exception being the conspiracy theorist since that role is basically just town with extra steps eg the Magus from last hope)
    Yeah, I can figure him out and you can get him lynched.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Lag and Banana didn't provide any thoughts on Oliver's alignment.

Banana brought up one decent point about a single post I made, but besides that I know nothing about his alignment.

Lag is weirdly fixated on this tunnel. I don't think such a strong town player would commit so much to it, but Lag does seem to be the most emotional player in this game. There are some extremely strong posts from Lag, so I really hope that she got a green rolecard.

Oliver is my top lynch target and Stealth is my second. I'd say Oliver is a higher priority right now because there is still a lot of mystery around his slot.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

lets talk abt the setup.
    there are 3 bombers (stealthy pun!), those all have to die until night 5? or n6? or we lose.
    there is this voting shenanigan. we have to vote one out of those main candidates. 3p is a vote trash can we shouldnt vote too much.
    idk what alignments want who voted. there is one that wants 3p, there is one that wants one of the main candidates voted.
    there is some vote manipulation roles
    Opening up with setup speculation this late in the day is also just suspicious. I get that Oliver is catching up, but I don't want to let this guy fly under the radar.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Banana brought up one decent point about a single post I made, but besides that I know nothing about his alignment.

Lag is weirdly fixated on this tunnel. I don't think such a strong town player would commit so much to it, but Lag does seem to be the most emotional player in this game. There are some extremely strong posts from Lag, so I really hope that she got a green rolecard.

Oliver is my top lynch target and Stealth is my second. I'd say Oliver is a higher priority right now because there is still a lot of mystery around his slot.
    Oliver is still catching up and has ignored my questions directed to him, I will weigh in once he's done and until the he's still just solidly in my scum bucket. Mostly because I know he's reading this and pretending he hasn't yet and if I say anything otherwise he will interpret ignoring me as a license to get townread. Which just won't fly by me, lol

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

Why do you think we can't both be misled town?

You think we could be exactly the two neutrals in the game? That seems rather unlikely given that it would require us to be exactly the two neutrals
    I am not excluding your first option, that's why I am having a bad time really taking a stance in your "fight" against SB.
    From my perspective you are a 3P, and I cannot find much about Wrath's towniness, so yeah, I find it possible.

Also it seems there are three neutrals in this game as far as I am aware (Conspiracy Theorist, Fanatic, Political Radical).
    Are you already excluding yourself, trying to seek the other two ?

32. ISO #682

I particularly want to know why Wrath thinks that Stealth and Mizery could both be in the Illuminati.

Auwt has been reacting to me the way I'd expect a town to. He mirrored my thoughts on Mizery and Wrath while being one of the few players to suspect Frinckles. However, I do expect some stronger play from him. It was silly for him to call Lag a neutral in response to one of the posts she made.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Frinckles, what are your thoughts on Oliver? He just posted.
    i dont think oliver has done anything that pings me as innately scummy. the interactions between oliver & lag are a little weird i guess.

if anything, sure oliver is kind of defensive just very specifically at lag.

I am not happy with how Frinckles just slightly discredited PQ. PQ definitely has his strengths, and I remember that Frinckles made me doubt my effectiveness as a town player during another game when he was in the Mafia.
    discredited might not be the word you're looking for. all i did was agree with you that im personally not convinced pqr is town because of how random he's playing (like him soul-reading me town) but maybe thats just D1 shenanigans. his teambuilding is smart, idk how he threw you into that though.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Definitely not a fan of the way Banana completely ignored my large post. I was in line with some of their thoughts. I can respect their point on not caring about posting when you come and go. Don’t like how they ignored what I would consider to be my better points.
    I am not going to lie to you Stealth

I didn't read your large post lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

36. ISO #686

I agree. I think everyone voting Stealth should switch to you. Just a poor bananas opinion.

37. ISO #687

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I am not going to lie to you Stealth

I didn't read your large post lol
    Honestly I completely expected that was the case.

Let me reread.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #688

You do realize that while you're criticizing Lag for being so tunneled onto Stealth that you've also been tunneled onto Oliver all game as well. Oliver, who only recently even started playing

39. ISO #689

I am not excluding your first option, that's why I am having a bad time really taking a stance in your "fight" against SB.
    From my perspective you are a 3P, and I cannot find much about Wrath's towniness, so yeah, I find it possible.

Also it seems there are three neutrals in this game as far as I am aware (Conspiracy Theorist, Fanatic, Political Radical).
    It would be hilarious if Lag slipped here, but I'd like to hear your thoughts about Oliver. I really hope that at least one strong player is also in the town, so for now I'm going to interpret her apathy as good for a reason I should not mention right now.

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Honestly I completely expected that was the case.

Let me reread.
    Fwiw I would like to keep you around day 1. I'll only vote you if it comes down to you vs Lag today because I read Lag as town

Most of what you two are bickering about is meta talk that I don't even understand as I don't know the games

41. ISO #691

It would be hilarious if Lag slipped here, but I'd like to hear your thoughts about Oliver. I really hope that at least one strong player is also in the town, so for now I'm going to interpret her apathy as good for a reason I should not mention right now.
    From the posts I remembered having a look at, nothing really pinged me to the point I am not sure to be able to quote one from my head.
    Would fall under null option I guess.
    I addressed him at some point because I did not understand his reference to a #postnumber that had nothing related to my quote, no answer yet.

42. ISO #692

You should go read the rolecard and win-con for the conspiracy theorist again. The conspiracy theorist can only win when town also wins, and is only classified as third party because they can lose even if town wins.

The role is the single most important role for town in the game since it's the only way for town to know for certain what candidate they need to elect - and since town will lose the game if any other candidate wins - even if all the scum are dead - finding that information out should be just as much a priority as finding out who the scum are.

The role is so important to town that it is nerfed even further by always dying to the factional kill and appearing as suspicious to alignment checks, despite being town for all other intents and purposes.

I liken it to the Grand Magus role from your Last Hope setup because they're of similar importance.

===

Now, why do you think I'm 3P as opposed to just a wolf?

43. ISO #693

Because people aren't going to read the setup, the neutral roles are:

Conspiracy Theorist - Named Town Power Role
    Fixer - Benign Survivor
    Far Left/Right - Either pro-town or pro-illuminati survivor, depending on if their goals align are oppose each other
    Terrorist - Evil survivor that makes everyone else lose if they survivor
    Russian Spy - Serial Killer
    Unity Party - Cult
    Messenger of God - Arsonist

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Fwiw I would like to keep you around day 1. I'll only vote you if it comes down to you vs Lag today because I read Lag as town

Most of what you two are bickering about is meta talk that I don't even understand as I don't know the games
    I tried to address this in my post. The one you didn’t read.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

I am more or less not able to do a proper read list right now.
    It would help to have Lag's opinion on MM, Wrath opinion on Ceko, and vice versa...
    Also I do not know what to think about oliver, Mizery, Banana and Brad.
    Those are shady spots to me.
    I don't like this grouping of names

47. ISO #697

Because people aren't going to read the setup, the neutral roles are:

Conspiracy Theorist - Named Town Power Role
    Fixer - Benign Survivor
    Far Left/Right - Either pro-town or pro-illuminati survivor, depending on if their goals align are oppose each other
    Terrorist - Evil survivor that makes everyone else lose if they survivor
    Russian Spy - Serial Killer
    Unity Party - Cult
    Messenger of God - Arsonist
    Relax, there's plenty of time to figure all that out. I usually open up the setup N1 or D2 once stuff starts happening.

48. ISO #698

You should go read the rolecard and win-con for the conspiracy theorist again. The conspiracy theorist can only win when town also wins, and is only classified as third party because they can lose even if town wins.

The role is the single most important role for town in the game since it's the only way for town to know for certain what candidate they need to elect - and since town will lose the game if any other candidate wins - even if all the scum are dead - finding that information out should be just as much a priority as finding out who the scum are.

The role is so important to town that it is nerfed even further by always dying to the factional kill and appearing as suspicious to alignment checks, despite being town for all other intents and purposes.

I liken it to the Grand Magus role from your Last Hope setup because they're of similar importance.

===

Now, why do you think I'm 3P as opposed to just a wolf?
    Well I consider 3P anything that is not green nor red in this setup.
    I will be honest I've only read my role yet.

You are giving same vibe than Mike gave me I believe in Silenter Night (FM).
    As you were not in this one, I will make some sort of a very brief summary :

Mike decided to act "so much like a town" during D1 that it pinged me, and although I called him multiple times 3P, he was not voted off and we lost the game anyway (iirc his role did not change much, might need confirmation).
    I am doubtful and distrusful of that kind of behaviour.
    Although you might not be super towny-looking, I am having that same exact vibe.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700