Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why are you pocketing PQ this game Lag

-vote Lag
    We both know PQ is literally that easy to pocket. We discussed this. Despite his claims otherwise you’re one of his townreads right now because of what you’ve said.

Why did you do that? You’re purposefully doing the exact opposite of what you did in your last mutual game to make him townread you. That’s scummy as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Couple of things:

1. No idea the setup or whatever I just know what I am and I'm mostly paying attention to reads and voting out mafia/illuminati.

2. Someone was asking but I'm American and I'm eastern time (It is 1 AM as I'm posting this)

Things I was gaining when reading through.

Leaning Pqrn town for basically what Lag was saying in terms of having a plan but allowing the holes to be there for someone to point out as a reaction test.
    Also questioning things like Ceko's "PQ and Lag not W/W" and suggesting things like possible bussing...from himself. Not sure a wolf goes that far into just blatantly saying what's going on.
    Voted just about everyone that has stepped into the game, again putting attention on himself that a wolf wouldn't want.

Wrath is a mixed bag because it looked like they were blatantly just sitting there thread camping after showing up, and instantly reacting to a vote with "YAY A VOTER" is sort of a towny arrogance to it that I don't think mafia would have the audacity of doing because they know how awful it would look.
    However a post a little bit after that was the "I have responsibilities, you don't apparently" which felt like a wolf just using an insult to demoralize a player and screw with their head.
    Can't decide what to lean Wrath but there's plenty of time.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Hello, this is a very quick pop-in, no I have not read the thread, yes I am just commenting on what I see, and I absolutely will have to read the setup again to understand what really should be done

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Greetings, my fellow Americans. I have a genius idea: all Citizens of our glorious nation vote for 3rd party to prevent corruption the first 2 nights (this helps Orange wo/man but prevents the Illuiminati from receiving town-casted votes on their candidate). On day 3, we get the total tallies and discover whom the Illuminati is trying to install as the next president, and we vote the opposing left/right wing candidate after that. This does require that we identify and exterminate the orange wo/man. Also, here is to hoping that Illuminati do not read this message
    This is interesting, again I'll have to read the setup because from what I remember this could just be giving the win to the neutral (and making us lose), but maybe there is a way around it? A major flaw I could already see is that not all townies would abide to the plan because that never happens and because there's always someone to disagree, so your results could be skewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    PQ is town
    Maybe, but you're not
    -vote Lag

This doesn't feel right, not for you. If it were like... Frinckles entering the game like this, I'd say okay, but not you. Randomly townreading Mr. Paranoia-Pocket-PQ on post #12 for a theory post without explanations? Bleh.

And this is going to be all for now, but I will return and hopefully have a functional brain (unlike right now) and will provide better analysis
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    @theoneceko

Why did you self vote after Pqrn voted you?
    Just for the record, self-votes do not count here, so they do not have the "standard" meaning people give them on other sites (they are basically just trolly unvotes)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Wrath, who do you want to vote for?

Also are you town, illuminati, or none of the above?
    I'm going to go ahead and agree with @MarshmallowMarshall, this statement is also very off putting cuz ik Lag would always prefer to solve roles rather than outright ask. It's like akin to icebreaking into normalcy as Wolf.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

@theoneceko

Why did you self vote after Pqrn voted you?
    Can’t self vote on this site. Probably was just a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    We both know PQ is literally that easy to pocket. We discussed this. Despite his claims otherwise you’re one of his townreads right now because of what you’ve said.

Why did you do that? You’re purposefully doing the exact opposite of what you did in your last mutual game to make him townread you. That’s scummy as hell.
    Because i have a townread on PQ. The previous game I was literally executioner with PQ as one of my targets, and your grievance is that I'm not playing like that? Weird take, kind of shady.

21. ISO #171

Couple of things:

1. No idea the setup or whatever I just know what I am and I'm mostly paying attention to reads and voting out mafia/illuminati.

2. Someone was asking but I'm American and I'm eastern time (It is 1 AM as I'm posting this)

Things I was gaining when reading through.

Leaning Pqrn town for basically what Lag was saying in terms of having a plan but allowing the holes to be there for someone to point out as a reaction test.
    Also questioning things like Ceko's "PQ and Lag not W/W" and suggesting things like possible bussing...from himself. Not sure a wolf goes that far into just blatantly saying what's going on.
    Voted just about everyone that has stepped into the game, again putting attention on himself that a wolf wouldn't want.

Wrath is a mixed bag because it looked like they were blatantly just sitting there thread camping after showing up, and instantly reacting to a vote with "YAY A VOTER" is sort of a towny arrogance to it that I don't think mafia would have the audacity of doing because they know how awful it would look.
    However a post a little bit after that was the "I have responsibilities, you don't apparently" which felt like a wolf just using an insult to demoralize a player and screw with their head.
    Can't decide what to lean Wrath but there's plenty of time.
    Wrath is for most intents and purposes, still relatively green when it comes to FM

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

On one hand, Wrath has been very weirdly fixated on irrelevant stuff which i think he thinks is actually relevant, which is a town tell for green players. But at the same time he has no conviction, no aggression, and only sheeps on to something after other people lead the way which is wolf indicative, but then also at the same time, he doesn't have a particularly confrontational personality, so it might be less wolf indicative

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Ceko has his whole "fake self vote" schtick in reaction to Pqrn voting him.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    What the heck?
    Then he reacts to a Dum post saying "Wolfy pop-in" and just says this...

This post just irks me, because what was the point to this post?

Why did you go back and react to this post specifically?

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

The setup is complex...
    For real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

45. ISO #195

From what I've read so far (start of page 2) it seems some guys are focusing on Lag, I don't particularly see what's the deal with it.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

46. ISO #196

PQ and Lag are not a team.
    That's some hasted conclusion.
    While I personally don't necessarly believe Lag to be that scummy looking, I would like you to elaborate a bit more.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You do know that bussing is a thing, right? So how can you conclude that we are not on a scum team?
    +1

48. ISO #198

Picking a random choice between rep, dem, 3rd party, and no one (25% chance for each, maybe even 30% for no one/3rd party and 20% for the two main parties) are the best options

it minimizes your vulnerability to the night kill while also minimizing the risk of town getting snowed by a night 1 ballot box steal.

The big problem with town all voting for only the main two candidates is that if half the town votes for each party, then you have 4 votes on each of the main two parties (counting conspiracy theorist as town here since they're basically town)

Which when combined with a night 1 ballot box steal + 3 illuminati votes for the bad guy, you'll go into day 2 with a 7 to 0 vote lead on the bad guy. That's very bad, almost insurmountably bad.

By spreading town votes out among four choices rather than two, it greatly minimizes the risk of a scenario like that while also minimizing vulnerability to the factional kill.

Beyond that, we'll have to rely on power roles to find out who the scum want to elect + wolf hunt, and then go from there and hope we're not so far behind that it's too late
    I think it's a 1/6 chance because a player can vote for Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Gus Hall, John B. Anderson, God, or no one.

:^)
    Maths are against the town.
    That's what I've learned from my past games.

49. ISO #199

As I do not have a lot of time, I will leave my vote here for now.
    Ceko seems to be dubious, not really pushing, more passive compared to other games I've played with him.
    Could it be this break, or the color of the rolecard he received, let's find out.

-vote theoneceko

50. ISO #200