S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1769
  1. ISO #1551

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I am actually confirmed by Wrath's later posting of his ballot counts. See the part where he said he counted 5 votes for 3P on N1?

    And I posted my N2 LW earlier:
    Fixer has zero reason to not just claim what the votes will be at the end of the day today.

    If you were Fixer, you could claim that and prove yourself today. You know that after today, there is no way to confirm if someone is actually Fixer or not, so you're stalling for time, and also covering for Wrath who posted an incorrect count. So we just resolve you today, and then Wrath gets resolved as well.

  2. ISO #1552

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    PQ's refusal to say what the vote count will be at the end of the day today indicates that he doesn't actually know and doesn't want to be outed.

    He is far left democraft, which is illuminati aligned, and has realized that Wrath is Illuminati and is now shielding Wrath by claiming Wrath's ballot counts are correct.

    Since PQ refuses to self-resolve by revealing the EoD vote counts, we should just resolve him ourselves, since if he actually is Fixer, then that shows Wrath was town and we have our solve.

    -vote PQRnHack
    LOL that's funny.

    Fine, I see how it is, you put pressure on me in order for me to give away my info. You win.


  3. ISO #1553

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Lag can be teamed with Oliver because unironically Oliver probably should have definitely been the one to die yesterday and somehow he didn't like get any votes

    Probably can be teamed with ceko because of ceko pushing him maybe. Potential tmi
    ok i think i finally found the post i was thinking of and it was lag/oliver and lag/ceko thoughts and not oliver/ceko thoughts

  4. ISO #1554

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    LOL that's funny.

    Fine, I see how it is, you put pressure on me in order for me to give away my info. You win.

    You weren't joking when you said that the 3p is killing it. Literally. lol

    Alright, so if Wrath actually is ballot counter, and MM is political scientist

    Then there's one town among Banana, Auwt, Mizery, oliver

    -vote Auwt

  5. ISO #1555

  6. ISO #1556

  7. ISO #1557

  8. ISO #1558

  9. ISO #1559

  10. ISO #1560

  11. ISO #1561

  12. ISO #1562

  13. ISO #1563

  14. ISO #1564

  15. ISO #1565

  16. ISO #1566

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I'll explain more later, but right now Mizery is just kind of outed,

    refuses to claim role, refuses to claim who she voted for.

    Zero reason to play like that as town, she's just frozen.
    Why is wrath not the vote now? I saw the claim, you believe it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  17. ISO #1567

  18. ISO #1568

  19. ISO #1569

  20. ISO #1570

  21. ISO #1571

  22. ISO #1572

  23. ISO #1573

  24. ISO #1574

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why is wrath not the vote now? I saw the claim, you believe it?
    Wrath isn't the vote because PQ claimed that the vote count at EoD will be 6 for Dems, 4 for Reps, 9 for 3P.

    Wrath claimed ballot counter and said that there was only 1 vote for Republican last night.

    We know Wrath cannot be corrupt ballot counter because the illuminati roles are Interceptor, Shadow, and Agent.

    Meaning if at the end of the day today the announced ballot count matches what PQ said, then that clears Wrath as Town Ballot Counter and PQ as Fixer.

    If at end of day it's wrong, then turbo PQ tomorrow since he's actually far left democrat. But as of right now, I think we should give it a pass since PQ is definitely fanatic as he's un-CC'd.

  25. ISO #1575

  26. ISO #1576

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Wrath isn't the vote because PQ claimed that the vote count at EoD will be 6 for Dems, 4 for Reps, 9 for 3P.

    Wrath claimed ballot counter and said that there was only 1 vote for Republican last night.

    We know Wrath cannot be corrupt ballot counter because the illuminati roles are Interceptor, Shadow, and Agent.

    Meaning if at the end of the day today the announced ballot count matches what PQ said, then that clears Wrath as Town Ballot Counter and PQ as Fixer.

    If at end of day it's wrong, then turbo PQ tomorrow since he's actually far left democrat. But as of right now, I think we should give it a pass since PQ is definitely fanatic as he's un-CC'd.
    You're doing it again. You're throwing away a read based on mechanics alone, and it's not a very strong reason to
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  27. ISO #1577

  28. ISO #1578

  29. ISO #1579

  30. ISO #1580

  31. ISO #1581

  32. ISO #1582

  33. ISO #1583

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You're doing it again. You're throwing away a read based on mechanics alone, and it's not a very strong reason to
    Mizery refuses to claim, and PQ + Wrath are self resolving at EoD vote count reveal anyway.

    It's possible that PQ is Far left Dem and Wrath is illuminati,

    but even in taht scenario, Mizery has Russian Spy equity, so it's fine

  34. ISO #1584

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Mizery refuses to claim, and PQ + Wrath are self resolving at EoD vote count reveal anyway.

    It's possible that PQ is Far left Dem and Wrath is illuminati,

    but even in taht scenario, Mizery has Russian Spy equity, so it's fine
    I think if Wrath is town I'm more peeved than anything for being 100% right and then completely off base with my Brad/Lag/porno/wreath bucket. Like what the fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  35. ISO #1585

  36. ISO #1586

  37. ISO #1587

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Who do you think are illuminati?

    If you think I'm conspiracy theorist, and I'm hard claiming to have cracked the code, how can you think my results are wrong?

    Why did you counter claim me, and then retract your claim? And only just now claim ballot counter?

    Why did you say you can confirm I'm conspiracy theorist?
    i think auwt had some pretty good post where he explained like 2 in 4 possibilities
    Im a feature phone user.

  38. ISO #1588

  39. ISO #1589

  40. ISO #1590

  41. ISO #1591

  42. ISO #1592

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Night Three

    PQRnHack (1 [L-4]): Marshmallow Marshall
    Mizery (5 [L-0]): Lag, WrathCyber, PQRnHack, oliverz144, BananaCucho

    Mizery has been hammered.
    They were an Interceptor




    Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

    Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

    Players
    Player Role Status
    BradLand Security Killed n2
    Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade @PQRnHack ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched Day 1
    @WrathCyber ??? Alive
    @BananaCucho ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 ??? Alive
    Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    theoneceko Agent Lynched d2
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Auwt ??? Alive
    @Mizery Interceptor Lynched d3
    @Lag ??? Alive


    Night three ends at 4:00PM April 3st PST
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Last edited by deathworlds; April 2nd, 2022 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  43. ISO #1593

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    The mid election tallys are in! We have a few votes cast and some more to go! So far we have the following votes for our candidates!

    Jimmy Carter with six votes!
    Ronald Regan with four votes!
    And our third party candidate is Gus Hall with nine votes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  44. ISO #1594

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Day Four

    Marshmallow Marshall has been killed.
    They were a Political Scientist


    Lag has been killed.
    They were a Conspiracy Theorist


    Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

    Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

    Players
    Player Role Status
    BradLand Security Killed n2
    Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade @PQRnHack ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched Day 1
    @WrathCyber ??? Alive
    @BananaCucho ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 ??? Alive
    Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    theoneceko Agent Lynched d2
    @Marshmallow Marshall Political Scientist Killed n3
    @Auwt ??? Alive
    Mizery Interceptor Lynched d3
    @Lag Conspiracy Theorist Killed n3


    3 votes to hammer.
    Day Four ends at 4:00PM April 5st PST
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  45. ISO #1595

  46. ISO #1596

  47. ISO #1597

  48. ISO #1598

  49. ISO #1599

  50. ISO #1600

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •