S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1769
  1. ISO #1501

  2. ISO #1502

  3. ISO #1503

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    YOU WERE NEVER baited into claiming that u did it yourself.
    you say lag is 3p and afterwards say that lag+mizery is the scumteam.
    i also know for sure that your ballot counts are fake and wrong-
    mm voted reps n1, i voted reps n2.
    your counts also dont merge w/ porns softs - but he should go and hard claim.
    @oliverz144

    Wrath is actually just outed scum, if you're town I know you'll vote for him!

    If you don't vote for him then that confirms you as scum

  4. ISO #1504

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Interesting because I baited Lag into a cc yesterday, which only confirms that Mizery and Lag are different factions. The fact that mizery didn't jump in means that lag has to be conspiracy theorist, leaving mizery out as illuminati. Check this guy's ISO. He did not contribute to any type of solving, which is heavily scum indicative.
    i agree with ur miss bloo read, yet i dont understand your lag-illwei interaction read verdict
    Im a feature phone user.

  5. ISO #1505

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Auwt + Wrath are illuminati
    Yeah definitely.
    And also I bussed Ceko, the third Illuminati very hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  6. ISO #1506

  7. ISO #1507

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This looks like of like Auwt TMIing

    He assumes I'm 3p rather than Illuminati.

    And his justification for it was later based on Mike's "trying too hard to look towny" thing from later, but that kind of play could just as easily be from Illuminati rather than 3p.

    He gives basically no justification to support why he thinks I can't be Illuminati. Maybe because he knows that's not the case because he is Illuminati?
    I already told you about this.
    You were acting like a neutral, and I feel glad since I got my read correct.
    I do not need to give justification as to why you could or could not be Illuminati, that's not the matter.
    You gave me neutral vibes, turned out you are neutral.
    Just stop with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  8. ISO #1508

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @Auwt

    Why did you ignore Wrath's attempt to CC me?
    Was it not even a joke?
    That's the way I felt when reading Wrath " " " " "CC" " " " " ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  9. ISO #1509

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I already told you about this.
    You were acting like a neutral, and I feel glad since I got my read correct.
    I do not need to give justification as to why you could or could not be Illuminati, that's not the matter.
    You gave me neutral vibes, turned out you are neutral.
    Just stop with this.
    What are your thoughts on:
    oliver
    Wrath
    Mizery
    Banana

  10. ISO #1510

  11. ISO #1511

  12. ISO #1512

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Also please Lag
    Dont ignore #1452 and #1454 please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  13. ISO #1513

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @Auwt

    What did you vote nights 1 and 2?
    Abstained first night, Carter second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  14. ISO #1514

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    5 users here, only me visible.
    2 lurkers, 2 ghosts.
    one of them is lag funnying themselves in front their screen
    I feel you.
    There should be a policy of some sort to prevent invisible mode anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  15. ISO #1515

  16. ISO #1516

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Lag's reads as conspiracy theorist is wrong, although I am content with him being 3p. I claim Ballot Counter,

    N1: Checked 3p ballot box: 5 votes.
    N2: Checked Republican ballot box: 1 vote.

    This means illuminati are voting for Democrats, which coincides with Lag's claim.

    However.
    HIDDEN TOWN - Ballot Counter
    HIDDEN TOWN - Trash man
    VOTER

    Leaves no room for MM's sheriff claim
    We know this to be true because N1 there were two kills. I also recall MM trying to bait me into claiming trash man, which is untrue because I know I'm not. Therefore someone else is.

    Leaving my vote here on Mizery. You can check my claims on D2. What did I say? Scum!Mizery and scum!Lag. This vote does not come out of nowhere.
    So you are implying MM has faked his lead and is not what he is claiming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  17. ISO #1517

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Great.
    But then may I ask how are you so sure of the Illuminati's goto President.
    After the conspiracy theorist cracks the code they're told of who the illuminati want to elect as president and what their exact roles are.

    I was told that they want to elect Jimmy Carter and their exact roles are Agent, Interceptor, and Shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I just want to make sure we are blindly going the opposite direction.

    Night 1 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Interceptor (T : That seems true with the information we have as of today)
    2) Lag targeted by Illuminati (? unclear)
    3) Reagan (T/F with one of the #3 being T)
    4) 8 votes (? unclear)
    5) Third Party is Gus Hall (? unclear)
    6) Bradland is Illuminati (F : Bradland flipped Town)

    Above we have at best 4 correct answers, with only 1 confirmed

    Night 2 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Shadow (This fact does not matter since #1 is proved to be True)
    2) MM targeted by Illuminati (T : Confirmed by MM himself)
    3) Carter (T/F with one of the #3 being T)
    4) 9 votes (? unclear)
    5) Third Party is God (? unclear)
    6) PQ is Illuminati (? unclear)

    So at least within the two nights you've got a 5 cumulative answers correct.

    From the above, what we know for sure is :

    (1) Agent Interceptor is in the game.
    (2) MM has been targeted by a member of the Illuminati.
    (3) The Illuminatis want to elect someone among Reagan/Carter (which is basically useless)


    What does that mean :

    At least two of the below (if not three, I'm not sure) must be correct :

    (4a) There was a total of 8 votes casted at the end of N1.
    (4b) There was a total of 9 votes casted at the end of N2.
    (5a) Third Party President is Gus Hall.
    (5b) Third Party President is God.
    (6a) PQ is Illuminati
    We'll find out who the third party candidate is at the end of the day today, but pretty much every sign points to it being Gus Hall.
    And the night 1 guess of 8 votes was just way too low, whereas the night 2 guess of 9 votes is very likely correct.

    PQ is not illuminati because he is an un-CC'd fanatic, so he's just fanatic

    And PQ is not terrorist because if your 6a is wrong, then that means either 5a or 5b has to be right, and 5a is almost certainly wrong, which means 5b has to be right, and 5b requires PQ to be able to sneak an extra vote to offset MM being roleblocked.

  18. ISO #1518

  19. ISO #1519

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Also please Lag
    Dont ignore #1452 and #1454 please.
    Oh and also if you are at it, #1460.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  20. ISO #1520

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    I don't care anymore, I will lynch whoever reaches L-1 first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  21. ISO #1521

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    After the conspiracy theorist cracks the code they're told of who the illuminati want to elect as president and what their exact roles are.

    I was told that they want to elect Jimmy Carter and their exact roles are Agent, Interceptor, and Shadow



    We'll find out who the third party candidate is at the end of the day today, but pretty much every sign points to it being Gus Hall.
    And the night 1 guess of 8 votes was just way too low, whereas the night 2 guess of 9 votes is very likely correct.

    PQ is not illuminati because he is an un-CC'd fanatic, so he's just fanatic

    And PQ is not terrorist because if your 6a is wrong, then that means either 5a or 5b has to be right, and 5a is almost certainly wrong, which means 5b has to be right, and 5b requires PQ to be able to sneak an extra vote to offset MM being roleblocked.
    Lot of inconsistencies in this text, but I get your though, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  22. ISO #1522

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    LAG, YOU ARE SCUM SINCE SOD1
    YOU CLAIMED FUCKING 3P
    AND YET YOU TRY TO FUCKING SCUMSHADE ME AFTER I WAS DEATHTUNNELLED BY FUCKING FLIPPED, FLIPPED SCUM AND YOU FUCKING PROCEED TO SHADE ME FOR EVERY FUCKING POST WHEN WE LIVE ON OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE FUCKING MAP AND I DONT ANSWER YOU IN THE NEXT 3 PICOSECONDS ON QUESTIONS THAT YOU FUCKING HANDPICK TO SHADE ME AFTERWARDS IF I REPLY.
    AND THEN WHEN IM ONLINE I SEE YOU IN FUCKING LURKERMODE AND WHEN I QUOTE YOU, YOU READ IT AND DONT REPLY.
    AND THEN WHEN YOU SEE ME GOING OUT BECAUSE IM A HONEST PERSON WITH NOTHING TO HIDE AND NOT SOME SCUMMY LAG, YOU FUCKING LOG IN JUST TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT, EXCEPT ME JUST TO FUCKING FRAME ME TOGETHER WITH YOUR MATE IN MINDSET THE ONE KEK TO FUCKING PUSH MY MUSLIM LIKE YOU PUSHED SB16.
    BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLY BIG MOUTH AND SO FUCKING BIG THAT EVERY FUCKING POLITIC IN THIS SUPID SET UP IS JUST ENVIOUS ON YOUR PROPAGANDA SKILLS. AND YOU WILL FUCKING CONVINCE EVERYONE WITH YOUR BEATUFIL ASS WALLS THAT EVEN THE NY TIMES IS ENVIOUS ON TO FUCKING LYNCH ME TO LET YOU WIN.
    is this a bad attempt at trying to recreate your town meta? hm

  23. ISO #1523

  24. ISO #1524

  25. ISO #1525

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm just wondering...
    If MM was roleblocked, why was he not killed?
    The Consort rolecard clearly state that the roleblocked guy cannot vote, which is basically a free shot for Mafia's KP if I did correctly understand the rolecard?
    Are we even sure at this point to have a russian spy?
    Like the night with 2 kills could have just been ceko's shot alongside another kp from another Illuminati.
    Maybe Illuminati didn't guess that MM would vote no one.

    And, yes, there is a Russian Spy.

    Because the alternative is Illuminati guessing votes correctly two nights in a row which is very unlikely

  26. ISO #1526

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Why do you not care?

    What happened that suddenly has made you apathetic?
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  27. ISO #1527

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

    On most sites you can't see people browsing the thread and even mentioning it is viewed as angleshooting, this isn't something you should get hung up on.

    What are your thoughts on:
    oliver
    Mizery
    Banana
    Wrath

  28. ISO #1528

  29. ISO #1529

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    After the conspiracy theorist cracks the code they're told of who the illuminati want to elect as president and what their exact roles are.

    I was told that they want to elect Jimmy Carter and their exact roles are Agent, Interceptor, and Shadow



    We'll find out who the third party candidate is at the end of the day today, but pretty much every sign points to it being Gus Hall.
    And the night 1 guess of 8 votes was just way too low, whereas the night 2 guess of 9 votes is very likely correct.

    PQ is not illuminati because he is an un-CC'd fanatic, so he's just fanatic

    And PQ is not terrorist because if your 6a is wrong, then that means either 5a or 5b has to be right, and 5a is almost certainly wrong, which means 5b has to be right, and 5b requires PQ to be able to sneak an extra vote to offset MM being roleblocked.
    You state "but pretty much every sign points to it being Gus Hall"
    Then later "5a is almost certainly wrong, which means 5b has to be right"

    5a is Gus Hall.
    5b is God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  30. ISO #1530

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    On most sites you can't see people browsing the thread and even mentioning it is viewed as angleshooting, this isn't something you should get hung up on.

    What are your thoughts on:
    oliver
    Mizery
    Banana
    Wrath
    Yeah talking to ghost is seemingly fairer than having a stance based on the presence or not of someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  31. ISO #1531

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Get ready to blame yourselves when I flip town; I'm gonna sit my vote on mizery. This one's for sb16.
    Wrath, if you flip town, 100% of people are going to be blaming you. If you're town here, you should be fighting to convince me of that, not trying to scare people out of voting you.

  32. ISO #1532

  33. ISO #1533

  34. ISO #1534

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    That didn't stop you from solving Murder in the Mid Atlantic. You're better than this as town
    My willingness to solve is somehow correlated to the way I perceive the game.
    Having a lot of lurkers does not help at all.
    Seeing people online usually induce people into talking between them.

    I should probably not even talk to Ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  35. ISO #1535

  36. ISO #1536

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    the fact MM didn't die at all is already enough for me to pinpoint who is scum team. If I were illuminati, I would've targeted MM immediately. Also, I've yet to see MM post his will for N2 actions
    Since you're outed as TPR, sharing crucial info like that is what ANY town would do in the BoD
    hmm looks like my bus read was true and kej was lhf at all.
    also mm said rb->nv and nv->ez kill so idk y he is alive. i am eating rn in rest so dont cry abt me not chatting with u lag ;) ae patient
    Im a feature phone user.

  37. ISO #1537

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Lag's reads as conspiracy theorist is wrong, although I am content with him being 3p. I claim Ballot Counter,

    N1: Checked 3p ballot box: 5 votes.
    N2: Checked Republican ballot box: 1 vote.

    This means illuminati are voting for Democrats, which coincides with Lag's claim.

    However.
    HIDDEN TOWN - Ballot Counter
    HIDDEN TOWN - Trash man
    VOTER

    Leaves no room for MM's sheriff claim
    We know this to be true because N1 there were two kills. I also recall MM trying to bait me into claiming trash man, which is untrue because I know I'm not. Therefore someone else is.

    Leaving my vote here on Mizery. You can check my claims on D2. What did I say? Scum!Mizery and scum!Lag. This vote does not come out of nowhere.
    Wrath's ballot count is accurate for both N1 and N2.

    I don't think there is a Trash Man, the kills are probably being done by Russian Spy each night (+Agent N1) and Illuminati factionals are probably failing due to wrong guesses.

  38. ISO #1538

  39. ISO #1539

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Wrath's ballot count is accurate for both N1 and N2.

    I don't think there is a Trash Man, the kills are probably being done by Russian Spy each night (+Agent N1) and Illuminati factionals are probably failing due to wrong guesses.
    You are far left democrat?

  40. ISO #1540

  41. ISO #1541

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Have fun, kids!


    Player Role Status
    @BradLand Security Killed n2
    Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade @PQRnHack Fixer Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched Day 1
    @WrathCyber Ballot Counter Alive
    @BananaCucho Voter or Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @oliverz144 Russian Spy Alive
    Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    theoneceko Agent Lynched d2
    @Marshmallow Marshall Political Scientist Alive
    @Auwt Voter or Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @Mizery Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @Lag Conspiracy Theorist Alive

  42. ISO #1542

  43. ISO #1543

  44. ISO #1544

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Have fun, kids!


    Player Role Status
    @BradLand Security Killed n2
    Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade @PQRnHack Fixer Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched Day 1
    @WrathCyber Ballot Counter Alive
    @BananaCucho Voter or Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @oliverz144 Russian Spy Alive
    Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    theoneceko Agent Lynched d2
    @Marshmallow Marshall Political Scientist Alive
    @Auwt Voter or Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @Mizery Interceptor or Shadow Alive
    @Lag Conspiracy Theorist Alive
    I don't think you're fixer

  45. ISO #1545

  46. ISO #1546

  47. ISO #1547

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I don't think you're fixer
    I am actually confirmed by Wrath's later posting of his ballot counts. See the part where he said he counted 5 votes for 3P on N1?

    And I posted my N2 LW earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I will go ahead and share my LW. In return, I would appreciate some love.

    Last will: Collusion! N1 I voted Republican and snuck a vote onto 3P, and total tally on D2 was reported to be 2 for Democrat, 3 for Republican, 5 for 3P. It seems that Illuminati either chose to not put all votes on their candidate or they (or my Republican vote, for that matter) were manipulated by one of: Very Angry Person (but SB16 was lynched D1 unless 2nd HiddenT is same role), Pamphlet Distributor, Unity Party Spokesman, Russian Spy, Messenger of God. I actually thought Ceko was (Corrupt) Ballot Counter as 3 for Republican was correct. Provided that my Republican vote went through and given that MM(Political Scientist) also voted Republican, it appears that Illuminati's candidate may be Democrat.

  48. ISO #1548

  49. ISO #1549

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    PQ's refusal to say what the vote count will be at the end of the day today indicates that he doesn't actually know and doesn't want to be outed.

    He is far left democraft, which is illuminati aligned, and has realized that Wrath is Illuminati and is now shielding Wrath by claiming Wrath's ballot counts are correct.

    Since PQ refuses to self-resolve by revealing the EoD vote counts, we should just resolve him ourselves, since if he actually is Fixer, then that shows Wrath was town and we have our solve.

    -vote PQRnHack

  50. ISO #1550

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •