S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Town Lag would never ask for roles d1 for a solve 🙄
    Yeah that's a very weak push from Lag, giving me bad vibes TBH. Let's see you claim Illuminati Coupled with the entry of not knowing the setup and later stating she had a similar strategy to mine that she withdrew (contradicts the entry post). And also Lag is known for throwing out strats/mechanical ideas as scum, so why do I get a free pass for doing so?

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

And by me, I mean Jimmy Carter. LET'S BE REAL HERE NO ONE LIKES RONALD ANYWAYS. Like how Chad is the name "Jimmy" in comparison to bald faced denture looking head "Ronald"?
    I can get behind that.

Town Lag would never ask for roles d1 for a solve 🙄
    That's not actually what I asked, the question I asked was completely inane "What's your alignment?" but this reaction is i n t e r e s t i n g

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yeah that's a very weak push from Lag, giving me bad vibes TBH. Let's see you claim Illuminati Coupled with the entry of not knowing the setup and later stating she had a similar strategy to mine that she withdrew (contradicts the entry post). And also Lag is known for throwing out strats/mechanical ideas as scum, so why do I get a free pass for doing so?
    oh no

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I can get behind that.

That's not actually what I asked, the question I asked was completely inane "What's your alignment?" but this reaction is i n t e r e s t i n g
    That last word is something I may sometimes get voted for Tell me what is so interesting about Wrath's reaction?

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

@Lag I suspect that you are either a scumbag or you find me incapable of being scum here throwing out strategies. Which is it? I find both possibilities disappointing
    You are the type of player that basically copy+pastes your alignment into your first page of posts.

Great for your town meta, terrible for your wolf meta. You're town here, if you're not, feel free to prove me otherwise.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

You are the type of player that basically copy+pastes your alignment into your first page of posts.

Great for your town meta, terrible for your wolf meta. You're town here, if you're not, feel free to prove me otherwise.
    I feel slightly insulted, but I can leave that baggage at the door. What is concerning is that regardless of my meta yada yada, your slot remains in question. So yeah cool story, you got me, I'm town. That doesn't mean much for your alignment. Nice that you cannot use post count arguments to frame me this time, huh?

17. ISO #67

I feel slightly insulted, but I can leave that baggage at the door. What is concerning is that regardless of my meta yada yada, your slot remains in question. So yeah cool story, you got me, I'm town. That doesn't mean much for your alignment. Nice that you cannot use post count arguments to frame me this time, huh?
    Luckily for you, it appears we're on the same team this game, no need to frame you this time around ;)

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I am usually tilted when I play FM. I start shaking whenever I play because I'm so stressed, but no one should let that prevent them from scumreading me.
    My experience with you as town is you're much more manic, right now you sound very measured.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

I'm so lazy I didn't even bother reading ur posts if you really did use a strat, well good on you for doing that.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

@Lag you're the best at analyzing setups. If you really don't know what to do, that's okay. However, if you don't provide a suggestion, I think town's only strategy will be to follow what PQ said--which I don't really agree with--or just lynch scum.

-vote WrathCyber
    Yo, you are not going to be skating by in my town. Tell me what you don't agree with in my strategy and do so in the next 5 minutes. You are being lazier than Wrath and that is punishable.

Spoiler : tell me :

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Yo, you are not going to be skating by in my town. Tell me what you don't agree with in my strategy and do so in the next 5 minutes. You are being lazier than Wrath and that is punishable.

Spoiler : tell me :
    This makes zero freaking sense.

42. ISO #92

@Lag you're the best at analyzing setups. If you really don't know what to do, that's okay. However, if you don't provide a suggestion, I think town's only strategy will be to follow what PQ said--which I don't really agree with--or just lynch scum.

-vote WrathCyber
    This is a complete load of fecal matter. Lag does not get a pass for not knowing what to do. It cannot be real, I think Lag and I both know her intentions behind the posts as also suggested by her herself when stated we should be scumreading her for those posts. It is NOT "okay" and your stating that it is is unacceptable.

-vote theoneceko

43. ISO #93

This makes zero freaking sense.
    Tick tok, you are out of time. You are offering an empty response when I ask you to explain why you do not agree with my strategy. Are you buying time to come up with some lame excuse? I thought about it, I know some potential flaws. Do you? Let's hear it! You are past the deadline, start playing the game or get lynched scumbag!

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

-vote WrathCyber
    Picking a random choice between rep, dem, 3rd party, and no one (25% chance for each, maybe even 30% for no one/3rd party and 20% for the two main parties) are the best options

it minimizes your vulnerability to the night kill while also minimizing the risk of town getting snowed by a night 1 ballot box steal.

The big problem with town all voting for only the main two candidates is that if half the town votes for each party, then you have 4 votes on each of the main two parties (counting conspiracy theorist as town here since they're basically town)

Which when combined with a night 1 ballot box steal + 3 illuminati votes for the bad guy, you'll go into day 2 with a 7 to 0 vote lead on the bad guy. That's very bad, almost insurmountably bad.

By spreading town votes out among four choices rather than two, it greatly minimizes the risk of a scenario like that while also minimizing vulnerability to the factional kill.

Beyond that, we'll have to rely on power roles to find out who the scum want to elect + wolf hunt, and then go from there and hope we're not so far behind that it's too late

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Picking a random choice between rep, dem, 3rd party, and no one (25% chance for each, maybe even 30% for no one/3rd party and 20% for the two main parties) are the best options

it minimizes your vulnerability to the night kill while also minimizing the risk of town getting snowed by a night 1 ballot box steal.

The big problem with town all voting for only the main two candidates is that if half the town votes for each party, then you have 4 votes on each of the main two parties (counting conspiracy theorist as town here since they're basically town)

Which when combined with a night 1 ballot box steal + 3 illuminati votes for the bad guy, you'll go into day 2 with a 7 to 0 vote lead on the bad guy. That's very bad, almost insurmountably bad.

By spreading town votes out among four choices rather than two, it greatly minimizes the risk of a scenario like that while also minimizing vulnerability to the factional kill.

Beyond that, we'll have to rely on power roles to find out who the scum want to elect + wolf hunt, and then go from there and hope we're not so far behind that it's too late
    DOn't flipping give it away. He needs to come up with that himself.

49. ISO #99

I think it's a 1/6 chance because a player can vote for Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Gus Hall, John B. Anderson, God, or no one.

:^)

50. ISO #100