S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1769
  1. ISO #1251

  2. ISO #1252

  3. ISO #1253

  4. ISO #1254

  5. ISO #1255

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Night 1 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Interceptor
    2) Lag targeted by Illuminati
    3) Reagan
    4) 8 votes
    5) Third Party is Gus Hall
    6) Bradland is Illuminati

    Night 2 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Shadow
    2) MM targeted by Illuminati
    3) Carter
    4) 9 votes
    5) Third Party is God
    6) PQ is Illuminati

    Illuminati consists of:
    Interceptor, Shadow, Agent

    Illuminati wishes to elect:
    Jimmy Carter

  6. ISO #1256

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Lmao

    ILLUMINATI PROPAGANDA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  7. ISO #1257

  8. ISO #1258

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Because I cracked the code it means at most 1 of those 6 things is wrong.

    #1 and #3 were obviously correct
    MM claimed roleblocked, so #2 is obviously correct

    Meaning at least two of the following facts are true:
    1) 8 votes were successfully cast on night 1 or 9 votes were successfully cast on night 2
    2) The third party is NOT the Unity Party
    3) PQ is Illuminati

  9. ISO #1259

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    This is exactly the same conundrum as yesterday. Where Mallow could have easily been in a great position as scum to fake claim and make a power move. Same could be true here for Lag

    On the other hand, conspiracy theorist is a confirmed role in the game.

    On the other hand, some of this info is pretty easy to bullshit and could just be made up. Do we see if someone CC's?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  10. ISO #1260

  11. ISO #1261

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Breadcrumbed my role on day 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    As wolf, he afkd
    As town, he afkd

    Actually you know... talking specifics like: "previous games seem pretty similar to this or previous games are different" would normally be town indicative.

    But like, the majority of the points he's made have just been like factually obejctively flawed, and the only time he played like before he was jester. (Templar in Last Hope)

    So like???
    That's why wild card.
    Second line, second letters ^

    conspirasee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    One thing that strikes me as a little bit concerning is how no one is interested in actually talking about the setup.

    Notice how many post attempt it? There were select few posts that actually addressed the setup.

    And like this setup is super unusual where we can still lose even if all scum are dead if we elect the wrong candidate.

    That is a fact that I think the majority of players haven't even realized, lol
    Second line, second to last letters ^

    conspir

    ===

    They don't fit exactly, but that was both intentional to prevent someone who was parsing the thread programatically looking for bread crumbs, as well as it was a pain in the ass trying to craft messages with well hidden breadcrumbs that fit exactly

  12. ISO #1262

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Porno being Illuminati fits my one of Lag/porno is Illuminati with Treecko theory

    Lag being illuminati also fits that too

    Lag I would like you to read the portion of my wall post concerning you and answer me when Treecko became a town read for you.
    ceko wasn't a town read, ceko was my third from the bottom and only got put into town because I didn't think ceko was good enough to fake a PR claim

  13. ISO #1263

  14. ISO #1264

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    ceko wasn't a town read, ceko was my third from the bottom and only got put into town because I didn't think ceko was good enough to fake a PR claim
    Okay so it's simply "he is too sucky to fake it so he has to be town"? That enough was enough to erase your scum read on him? Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  15. ISO #1265

  16. ISO #1266

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Night 1 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Interceptor
    2) Lag targeted by Illuminati
    3) Reagan
    4) 8 votes
    5) Third Party is Gus Hall
    6) Bradland is Illuminati

    Night 2 Guesses:
    1) Agent, Shadow
    2) MM targeted by Illuminati
    3) Carter
    4) 9 votes
    5) Third Party is God
    6) PQ is Illuminati

    Illuminati consists of:
    Interceptor, Shadow, Agent

    Illuminati wishes to elect:
    Jimmy Carter
    ....No. No, you are not the Conspiracy Theorist. Nein. Niet. Non. ¡NO!

    - This is the only way for you to get out of a situation you know you cannot get out of
    - You were far from playing a low-profile game in which you would go unnoticed enough to avoid being the nightkill target, and went all in against Stealth; from conspiracytheorist!Lag's point of view, if Stealth flipped scum, Lag was most definetly going to be targeted by scum, which would then result in... big trouble for town (and your death), which consptheorist!Lag does not want.
    - There are 8 players left. I was blocked, meaning my vote did not count. That makes 7 votes. Considering the Fanatic's presence, we're probably back to 8 votes. Thus, if my calculations are accurate, the amount of votes is wrong. That means EVERYTHING ELSE would need to be accurate.
    - The Illuminati have an Interceptor for sure, since I was blocked. That leaves one slot for being Shadow on a dice roll...


    If I am blind, please do point it out, @ others, but I do not buy this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  17. ISO #1267

  18. ISO #1268

  19. ISO #1269

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Checking in. I am busy playing a Bridge tournament with my bud (online), have about 1 page to catch up here. I was pretty silent end of D2 and didn't even vote. Not to sound like Ceko, but I can explain, I promise So whatever goes on while im winning bridge, I advise to note vote or turbo me, as it would be terrible. My minor involvement yesterday was trying to milk Ceko for info (whom he voted), I did not anticipate a hammer.

  20. ISO #1270

  21. ISO #1271

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Because I cracked the code it means at most 1 of those 6 things is wrong.

    #1 and #3 were obviously correct
    MM claimed roleblocked, so #2 is obviously correct

    Meaning at least two of the following facts are true:
    1) 8 votes were successfully cast on night 1 or 9 votes were successfully cast on night 2
    2) The third party is NOT the Unity Party
    3) PQ is Illuminati
    Wait, does the Conspiracy Theorist crack the code if the correct answers were collected over the course of the entire game? I understood it as "get 5/6 right in one night", i.e. make a correct theory.

    You may make 1 guess for each fact per night, you are not informed if any guesses are correct.
    If at any point, five of the facts were correctly guessed, than you and anyone else who holds a clue will have successfully cracked the Illuminati Code.

    @deathworlds does the Conspiracy Theorist need to get 5/6 facts right in a single night to break the code, or is it something cumulative over the course of the entire game?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  22. ISO #1272

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....No. No, you are not the Conspiracy Theorist. Nein. Niet. Non. ¡NO!

    - This is the only way for you to get out of a situation you know you cannot get out of
    - You were far from playing a low-profile game in which you would go unnoticed enough to avoid being the nightkill target, and went all in against Stealth; from conspiracytheorist!Lag's point of view, if Stealth flipped scum, Lag was most definetly going to be targeted by scum, which would then result in... big trouble for town (and your death), which consptheorist!Lag does not want.
    - There are 8 players left. I was blocked, meaning my vote did not count. That makes 7 votes. Considering the Fanatic's presence, we're probably back to 8 votes. Thus, if my calculations are accurate, the amount of votes is wrong. That means EVERYTHING ELSE would need to be accurate.
    - The Illuminati have an Interceptor for sure, since I was blocked. That leaves one slot for being Shadow on a dice roll...


    If I am blind, please do point it out, @ others, but I do not buy this.
    If I play low profile, half the players in this lobby kill me anyway, just look what happened to Frinckles.

    My entire plan was to go hard on someone, if I'm right, I get Security protecting me, if I'm wrong, I get slated for future elimination to buy time to crack the code, either way I get to not eat a night 1 NK.

    Playing low-profile as a power role is dumb. Also the 9 votes guess is probably right.

    9 Players = 9 votes
    Russian Spy kills one person and steals their vote and casts it for third party, doesn't affect the total votes cast.
    Interceptor blocks your vote = -1 vote
    Fanatic sneaks an extra vote = +1 vote

  23. ISO #1273

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait, does the Conspiracy Theorist crack the code if the correct answers were collected over the course of the entire game? I understood it as "get 5/6 right in one night", i.e. make a correct theory.

    You may make 1 guess for each fact per night, you are not informed if any guesses are correct.
    If at any point, five of the facts were correctly guessed, than you and anyone else who holds a clue will have successfully cracked the Illuminati Code.

    @deathworlds does the Conspiracy Theorist need to get 5/6 facts right in a single night to break the code, or is it something cumulative over the course of the entire game?
    Since I'm the conspiracy theorist, and have asked about this already, the answer is it doesn't have to be in the same night, once a clue is solved, it remains solved - but I don't get notified which ones are solved.

  24. ISO #1274

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Actually, I'm gonna
    -unvote

    Not because I believe Lag, but because I don't want a quick hammer again - and who knows, I could be wrong. @oliverz144 have a quick ripe tomato in the face for the early hammer yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  25. ISO #1275

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    btw so far I just read Banana post to lynch in me+Lag. I was actually thinking Mizery based on my ISO investigations performed last night.
    Bloo is interesting. If they didn't put that late vote on Treecko making his day 1 claim/possible lunch happen I would probably have them in my lunch bucket... But alas that vote sold me
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  26. ISO #1276

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bloo is interesting. If they didn't put that late vote on Treecko making his day 1 claim/possible lunch happen I would probably have them in my lunch bucket... But alas that vote sold me
    Sold me on non illuminati that is. 3p still in play for Bloo
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  27. ISO #1277

  28. ISO #1278

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....No. No, you are not the Conspiracy Theorist. Nein. Niet. Non. ¡NO!

    - This is the only way for you to get out of a situation you know you cannot get out of
    - You were far from playing a low-profile game in which you would go unnoticed enough to avoid being the nightkill target, and went all in against Stealth; from conspiracytheorist!Lag's point of view, if Stealth flipped scum, Lag was most definetly going to be targeted by scum, which would then result in... big trouble for town (and your death), which consptheorist!Lag does not want.
    - There are 8 players left. I was blocked, meaning my vote did not count. That makes 7 votes. Considering the Fanatic's presence, we're probably back to 8 votes. Thus, if my calculations are accurate, the amount of votes is wrong. That means EVERYTHING ELSE would need to be accurate.
    - The Illuminati have an Interceptor for sure, since I was blocked. That leaves one slot for being Shadow on a dice roll...


    If I am blind, please do point it out, @ others, but I do not buy this.
    Also, the fact that, I've literally hard claimed it, have shown detailed action logs for the role, had a relevant youtube video for the role on hand to post at SoD, and had an intricate bread crumbing of the role on day 1 no once but twice and you still don't believe that I'm conspiracy theorist just goes to show how much of a god gamer I am.

    The Illuminati were never going to find me, lmao, it was the whole point. Since if I die to illuminati, they get 3 of the 6 clues, and that code is never getting cracked and I auto lose.

  29. ISO #1279

  30. ISO #1280

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also, the fact that, I've literally hard claimed it, have shown detailed action logs for the role, had a relevant youtube video for the role on hand to post at SoD, and had an intricate bread crumbing of the role on day 1 no once but twice and you still don't believe that I'm conspiracy theorist just goes to show how much of a god gamer I am.

    The Illuminati were never going to find me, lmao, it was the whole point. Since if I die to illuminati, they get 3 of the 6 clues, and that code is never getting cracked and I auto lose.
    Lol most of what you stated is pretty easily faked
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  31. ISO #1281

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Since I'm the conspiracy theorist, and have asked about this already, the answer is it doesn't have to be in the same night, once a clue is solved, it remains solved - but I don't get notified which ones are solved.
    That's incredibly OP. If only I knew when reviewing the setup lmao. IF that is true, then we may have to consider the world in which Lag accidentally saved scum!Ceko on D1, got town!Stealth lynched, put himself under a massive spotlight, had a weird/scummy entrance, accepted my agreement with his case and my townread on him as a godsend he did not dare to question, and I'm probably forgetting some...
    as the role that arguably is the most important for Town.

    Uh, you know, by writing all of this down, I don't feel so good about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  32. ISO #1282

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    If I play low profile, half the players in this lobby kill me anyway, just look what happened to Frinckles.

    My entire plan was to go hard on someone, if I'm right, I get Security protecting me, if I'm wrong, I get slated for future elimination to buy time to crack the code, either way I get to not eat a night 1 NK.

    Playing low-profile as a power role is dumb. Also the 9 votes guess is probably right.

    9 Players = 9 votes
    Russian Spy kills one person and steals their vote and casts it for third party, doesn't affect the total votes cast.
    Interceptor blocks your vote = -1 vote
    Fanatic sneaks an extra vote = +1 vote
    Okay, that votecount would indeed work
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bloo is interesting. If they didn't put that late vote on Treecko making his day 1 claim/possible lunch happen I would probably have them in my lunch bucket... But alas that vote sold me
    Who is Bloo, is it Blue = Mizery? What you're saying applies to Auwt iirc, but I'm not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  33. ISO #1283

  34. ISO #1284

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's incredibly OP. If only I knew when reviewing the setup lmao. IF that is true, then we may have to consider the world in which Lag accidentally saved scum!Ceko on D1, got town!Stealth lynched, put himself under a massive spotlight, had a weird/scummy entrance, accepted my agreement with his case and my townread on him as a godsend he did not dare to question, and I'm probably forgetting some...
    as the role that arguably is the most important for Town.

    Uh, you know, by writing all of this down, I don't feel so good about it...
    Let's wait a bit. If it's fake there's definitely a CC coming. And we can evaluate. But if it's legit scum may not have the balls to CC being down two members.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  35. ISO #1285

  36. ISO #1286

  37. ISO #1287

  38. ISO #1288

  39. ISO #1289

  40. ISO #1290

  41. ISO #1291

  42. ISO #1292

  43. ISO #1293

  44. ISO #1294

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also, the fact that, I've literally hard claimed it, have shown detailed action logs for the role, had a relevant youtube video for the role on hand to post at SoD, and had an intricate bread crumbing of the role on day 1 no once but twice and you still don't believe that I'm conspiracy theorist just goes to show how much of a god gamer I am.

    The Illuminati were never going to find me, lmao, it was the whole point. Since if I die to illuminati, they get 3 of the 6 clues, and that code is never getting cracked and I auto lose.
    I think it is perfectly in your scum range to prepare a fake conspiracy theorist claim with breadcrumbs (which you do not need to use if you do not need them). Plus, it is very convenient to claim a role that will come up as "suspicious" if checked by the Political Analyst, but that is still pro-town and that noone will dare to attack. Especially when there is a Political Analyst around, hm? As for the rest, you dug the video up (nice one btw, I had never heard the actual words!) and made the Democratilluminati image quickly... in fact, so quickly that it almost felt like you had prepared the post overnight, as if you knew what your results were going to be lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  45. ISO #1295

  46. ISO #1296

  47. ISO #1297

  48. ISO #1298

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @deathworlds does the Conspiracy Theorist need to get 5/6 facts right in a single night to break the code, or is it something cumulative over the course of the entire game?
    Cumulative, clues are individually tracked to see if they are "solved" or not, if at any point 5/6 clues are "solved" then the illuminati code is cracked.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  49. ISO #1299

  50. ISO #1300

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think it is perfectly in your scum range to prepare a fake conspiracy theorist claim with breadcrumbs (which you do not need to use if you do not need them). Plus, it is very convenient to claim a role that will come up as "suspicious" if checked by the Political Analyst, but that is still pro-town and that noone will dare to attack. Especially when there is a Political Analyst around, hm? As for the rest, you dug the video up (nice one btw, I had never heard the actual words!) and made the Democratilluminati image quickly... in fact, so quickly that it almost felt like you had prepared the post overnight, as if you knew what your results were going to be lol.
    I can tell you have massive respect for my scum game, lol

    But everything I've done also perfectly aligns with conspiracy theorist play.

    And also there won't be any counter claims, so it works out

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •