S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1769
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Assuming Ceko is Illuminati, this post makes Banana town (or at the very least non-Illuminati, which is good enough for us at the moment). His point against Brad looks valid, too, but I didn't really get into critical analysis of it.
    Town only has 4 votes, this literally doesn't matter anymore lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1: This is 10000000000 % clearing Banana from being scum with Ceko for terribly obvious reasons
    2: Why would you wannt to figure out who Wrath wanted to vote for? Chances are this spews Wrath town... and it might actually be a scumslip lmao (consider the factional kill mechanics)
    Naw there's totally a chance that I was bussing my scummate treecko from the start of day 1 and tunneled the fuck outta him, pushing him to a bullshit claim minutes before EOD as part of my master plan to take down my real target, Stealthyboi

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm caught up now, anyone wanna chat? I'll alt tab a bit while I start NG+ in the Lands Between
    Im at NG+ rn. I started off Str/End build. I killed Godrick, Radhan, Rennala, Morgott, Mohg (cheese) and did Ranni's questline. Got to Volcano manor but that shit is boring as hell

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Im at NG+ rn. I started off Str/End build. I killed Godrick, Radhan, Rennala, Morgott, Mohg (cheese) and did Ranni's questline. Got to Volcano manor but that shit is boring as hell
    I killed pretty much every single main boss in the game in my first playthrough, started Vagabond and went quality build. Respecc'd before starting NG+ cause I wanna try different playstyles, so I made a dragon knight thing with tons of arcane and faith

I already miss my great curvy swords lmao

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    A single person hasn't voted Marshmallow Marshall. If I'm in the Illuminati, where are my teammates? Do you think Lag is one of them? She just invited Marshmallow Marshall to check her after voting me. Therefore, if Lag is in the Illuminati, she has to be throwing.
    Are you talking at all this game or you talking now with the claim?

Because if you're talking at all this game...I ended the day phase with my vote on him because I was sheeping a Mizery vote.

If you're talking now...regardless of your alignment...why would mafia vote Marshall at all here?

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

@BradLand , you're just not going to address your non vote at EOD aren't you

Ok gotcha
    Okay, first of all, lay off the passive aggressiveness.

Second of all, I wasn't even at EOD because I wasn't home, so how could I vote if I wasn't there?
    I ended with my vote on Marshall from earlier. If I was there I probably would've voted Ceko or Oliverz since I didn't even read any of Stealth's posts.

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Okay, first of all, lay off the passive aggressiveness.

Second of all, I wasn't even at EOD because I wasn't home, so how could I vote if I wasn't there?
    I ended with my vote on Marshall from earlier. If I was there I probably would've voted Ceko or Oliverz since I didn't even read any of Stealth's posts.
    You said you would move your vote when the time was right. You never felt like that time came?

You weren't at EOD but you were chatting it up less than an hour beforehand.

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

The Republicans had three votes last night. If we can figure out who the Illuminati want to vote for, then the town can still win this game. All we've to do is not mislynch another town. Stealth not claiming his role and Dum doing absolutely nothing led to this debacle. I'll admit I've done an awful job of getting townread, but my reads have gotten way better. I knew Stealth was a bad lynch, but I wasn't able to get any votes on Oliver and had to save myself.
    your reads still suck.
    youre an idiot.
    your argumentation doesmt make any sense, you dont use any logic at all.
    you contradict yourself in almost all of your posts.
    you suck.

sadly, i dont fully think thats a problem of your role pm, but of your playstyle.
    Praise the Lord!

26. ISO #1126

I was going to say that PQ is in the Illuminati, but I think I jumped too hastily to that conclusion. Oliver still looks like a much more likely member of the Illuminati, so I will stick with leaving him in my scum list.

I got roleblocked last night.

Marshmallow Marshall, BananaCucho, and Oliver are in the Mafia.

Marshmallow Marshall claiming to be the Political Scientist is a cheap move that he knows he can afford because the scum currently have a majority. As Frinckles said, MM has been playing aggressively all game, but MM took his playstyle too far. There isn't much to analyze about the PS claim itself, but it came right after Lag and Wrath voted Oliver. It's also an extremely simple claim, and I can only think he panicked after I figured out who the Illuminati want to elect.

After I asked PQ what role Wrath could be, Banana started his tunnel on me to distract from Wrath's very first post. In it, Wrath talked about being Jimmy Carter. This would pretty much out him as a Far Left Democrat if that was his actual role, but as Wrath already said, he voted for Ronald Reagan. Banana may have tried to use his factional kill on Wrath, but failed. Anyways, Banana's reaction to my post toward directed toward PQ shows that he is concerned with who people vote for. Banana proceeded to say he has no thoughts about Wrath while attacking me. When I completely made up how many people voted for Ronald Reagan, MM dropped another ridiculous post then left.

Everyone who knows Oliver agrees that he is not playing like he's town and I scumread him despite this being my first game with him. Also, he has only had two votes on him at most during this entire game.

Banana has been strangely targeting my slot all game after I made this one comment to PQ:

PQ, what role do you think Wrath is?

Also, I don't see why you want us to lynch neutral first. Isn't lynching mafia also a good idea?
    Banana has made about ninety posts so far and twenty of them are about me. That's a lot of effort he put into my slot, and his desperation to get me lynched even after I ignored him at first just shows how badly he wants me to die. Finally, Banana's dismissal and oversimplification of every single one of my answers to his questions and his misrepresentations of my posts are suspicious and hypocritical. Please note that I do not want to lynch Banana today. Lynching a scum!Banana is extremely difficult, but his slot has been so focused on me that I had to seriously respond to him. Unlike the mostly defensive and currently deceased Stealth, Banana has been aggressively scumpainting my slot. I think he was looking for information on who people would vote, and as an informed scum he determined that I might have a role that was related to voting. Therefore, he kept focusing me until I was finally forced to reveal my role so the Illuminati would know for sure that they should roleblock me. You don't even need to read the ISO because this paragraph contains all of my main points on his slot, but it would certainly help if you did.

Spoiler : Banana ISO: :

lol c'mon don't role hunt
    -vote theoneceko

Before I go
    I mean I posted about you and voted you, the least you could do is address it...

Not gonna lie, just kinda skimmed the last few pages

"I was only playing badly for half of day 1 on purpose" is such a cop out lol

No I saw your read list, but you kinda simplified and misunderstands why I'm voting for you

You've claimed in your recent posts that you were playing poorly on purpose early game to bait reactions, which is a pretty lame cop out. It tells me my intuition was right about your early game scumminess - just saying "oh yeah that was on purpose" isn't enough for me to move that vote.
    It is at the very, very least extremely anti town to play scummy on purpose day 1 when we have the least amount of information to go on than any other day

lol meta talk why
    I'll sleep on it. But I'd rather trust my gut in that I don't think you played scummy on purpose and are just trying to save face.
    I agree. I think everyone voting Stealth should switch to you. Just a poor bananas opinion.

You do realize that while you're criticizing Lag for being so tunneled onto Stealth that you've also been tunneled onto Oliver all game as well. Oliver, who only recently even started playing

I haven't ever been tunneled on Oliver. I made some posts that showed he was confirmed scum and my vote only stayed on him for so long because I was so busy defending myself from you. There are only three people who truly tunneled, and they are YOU, Lag, and Stealth.
    Bro I'm not going to vote Oliver over you in any universe lol. You literally latched onto him when he had 1 post and haven't let go

This is exactly what I mean. You didn't give me time to switch my vote to Stealth, but even if I did it would make me look bad. I was the only one who tried to get Lag to stop tunneling Stealth. You, on the other hand, avoided the Lag and Stealth thunderdome. You made some noncommittal responses to Stealth and didn't even read his wall:
    I am not going to lie to you Stealth

I didn't read your large post lol

I'm gonna make a last plug here to lunch on treecko:

1) Dude played awful early in the day, acting scummy
    2) Claimed he was acting scummy on purpose to bait reactions and solve the game
    3) Latched his vote onto a player who at the time had 1 post instead of using his "reaction test" to solve
    4) Has stayed there

If people don't want to go Treecko, I could be convinced to vote Brad over Stealth

Don't misrepresent my argument silly pants. I implied nothing about letting Oliver skate anywhere

You opened the game lazy, then claimed it was a reaction test to solve the game, then lazily latched onto the lowest hanging fruit at the time and haven't let go. If you're just playing lazy, say so
    Bruh stop misrepping me lol

You're downplaying and simplifying my scum read on you repeatedly

I already called you out both times for it

Uhhhh is Ballot Counter even a confirmable role? Seems like an easy fake claim to make

Quick post here until after the kids are in bed later tonight. I typed this up during my lunch hour so it doesn't take any additional flips or day start info into account

Tbh when I saw stealths flip all I did was laugh. Like this is why lunching someone without giving them a chance to claim is a bad idea. I mean in the end it's w/e, stealth knew he was in trouble all day and didn't claim before his last post at EOD so part of the blame lays with him. Just lol.

What really irks me is that we left treecko off of the hook when his claim is hilariously bad, and here's why:

Treecko in #521 claims that their early game play (which I found scummy) was just them baiting for reactions. They further emphasize this in my questioning in #600 by stating that they were trying to solve the game this way.

In what world does a town PR open up their rolecard and then decide "I'm going to play scummy on purpose day 1 to solve the game"? That's the type of play you make as a VT, not a PR. You play scummy on purpose you get voted up and have to claim. It doesn't add up.

This is part of why setup spec sucks. We put so much emphasis on the roles and give a free pass to a claim like this cause "we neeeeeed them alive".

I don't buy this claim at all and want Treecko to be lunched. That being said, I will try not to only tunnel on him today.

Bradley Uppercrust III needs to also be lunched. Refusing to take a stance on the competing trains and leaving his vote wasted on mallow at EOD is extremely extremely sketch af. Don't like it one bit.

In #746 Bradley acknowledges my concern that their vote is currently wasted on Mallow, says they'll move it when the time is right. In #878 Bradley states that they'd be inclined to vote Treecko out, yet when EOD rolls around they leave without ever making that vote happen. Wonder why that is? I can see scum motivation for not voting there for scenarios where treecko is either scum OR town, but can't really see a town motivation for withholding a vote on a scum read at EOD that was part of a competing train. I would like to know Bradley, why you decided to disappear at EOD without moving your vote.

-vote Bradland

This post deserves a color of its own because he has still refused to vote Oliver, but is instead going along with the plan he and his teammates came up with during night 1.

Marshmallow Marshall

Blinkskater told me in the "Lazy 6P" game that scum like to avoid thunderdomes. Banana, MM, and Oliver are all guilty of this fact. Other players avoided it too, but these posts show that these three players are connected:

That train was garbage from it's inception. Who started it?
    (This refers to MM's train.)
    Don't misrepresent my argument silly pants. I implied nothing about letting Oliver skate anywhere

You opened the game lazy, then claimed it was a reaction test to solve the game, then lazily latched onto the lowest hanging fruit at the time and haven't let go. If you're just playing lazy, say so
    (Banana started day 2 by throwing shade on my slot and voting Brad. Then, he interacts with MM for the first time after the Political Scientist claim.)

If I still haven't convinced you, consider that I'm currently at L-2 and not a single person has voted MM. No one has put me in a plausible team, but I just made a case for why MM, Banana, and Oliver are all in the Illuminati. Rushing to conclusions is the worst thing town can do right now, which they did by instantly voting me up. I also may have helped the Conspiracy Theorist tonight. There is most likely an Interceptor in the game, since the chances of there being a second Very Angry Person are quite low.

Banana, MM, and Oliver have been much more inactive than me if you look at the post counts for each player (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=49899). Oliver can't be in the town, Banana has been the sole reason I was almost lynched yesterday, and MM wants to truly destroy town's chances at winning. Letting all these people slip by is inexcusable. If I'm lynched, then the town almost have no chance of winning unless they get very lucky with their votes or if the Illuminati decide not to throw all their votes on their candidate each night. However, I doubt that is the case considering how heavily I have been focused today. All three of these players are some of the most inactive in the game, yet the town wants to follow them to their doom because the Illuminati gave them an easy way out.

My final thoughts are that this game is very similar to "Third Line Butterfly," which is the very first FM game I played. The scum teams are exactly the same with the exception of Oliver. This time, I'm the one that's about to get mislynched for being the most powerful role in the game. The Illuminati, with Banana at its head, are looking for another flawless victory, but I won't let that happen this time.

There's no way I can think of who town could be right now, so don't even think about asking.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

The fact that Banana truly doesn't care about the fact that no one else voted for MM just further makes me think that he is in the Illuminati and wants to get his victory as quickly as possible. After all, the Illuminati can't win until the end of day 6.
    There's 4 town left. Town doesn't even have a majority of votes in the game left

I'm not gonna stress myself over paranoia of whether mallow is legit or not. I'm going with my gut

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

There's 4 town left. Town doesn't even have a majority of votes in the game left

I'm not gonna stress myself over paranoia of whether mallow is legit or not. I'm going with my gut
    Town don't even need to lynch the Illuminati to win. Anything can happen until the end of day 6. The Russian Spy, if there is one, could kill someone in the Illuminati every night. Then, you blindly follow MM's claim after saying nothing directly to him during day 1.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Town don't even need to lynch the Illuminati to win. Anything can happen until the end of day 6. The Russian Spy, if there is one, could kill someone in the Illuminati every night. Then, you blindly follow MM's claim after saying nothing directly to him during day 1.
    lol you can't say I'm blindly following mallow's claim. If he's legit the only reason he checked you was the position you were in due to me dogging you all day 1

35. ISO #1135

Quote Originally Posted by WratamhCyber View Post
    Mizery, Lag and Oliver. Mizery has voted and changed his votes to match Lag's every step of the way from Brad to Sb16. Notice how they never once acknowledge a "read" on Oliver and give him a free pass every single time someone mentions Oliver. Oh wow would you go back and read EoD posts where I was green in Lag's list and he suddenly soft claims I'm wolf cuz of my troll posts. Wait, Mizery did the same thing! What a ducking coincidence. Almost seems like they're part of the same interest group lobbying to plan their next target!
    great. blah blah yada yada.
    how scummy i am when LITERALLY HALF THE PLAYERLIST hasnt really made a read or interacted with me. Pqr said he cant read me, yet IM NOT SCUM WITH PORN?!?
    Praise the Lord!

36. ISO #1136

I was going to say that PQ is in the Illuminati, but I think I jumped too hastily to that conclusion. Oliver still looks like a much more likely member of the Illuminati, so I will stick with leaving him in my scum list.

I got roleblocked last night.

Marshmallow Marshall, BananaCucho, and Oliver are in the Mafia.

Marshmallow Marshall claiming to be the Political Scientist is a cheap move that he knows he can afford because the scum currently have a majority. As Frinckles said, MM has been playing aggressively all game, but MM took his playstyle too far. There isn't much to analyze about the PS claim itself, but it came right after Lag and Wrath voted Oliver. It's also an extremely simple claim, and I can only think he panicked after I figured out who the Illuminati want to elect.

After I asked PQ what role Wrath could be, Banana started his tunnel on me to distract from Wrath's very first post. In it, Wrath talked about being Jimmy Carter. This would pretty much out him as a Far Left Democrat if that was his actual role, but as Wrath already said, he voted for Ronald Reagan. Banana may have tried to use his factional kill on Wrath, but failed. Anyways, Banana's reaction to my post toward directed toward PQ shows that he is concerned with who people vote for. Banana proceeded to say he has no thoughts about Wrath while attacking me. When I completely made up how many people voted for Ronald Reagan, MM dropped another ridiculous post then left.

Everyone who knows Oliver agrees that he is not playing like he's town and I scumread him despite this being my first game with him. Also, he has only had two votes on him at most during this entire game.

Banana has been strangely targeting my slot all game after I made this one comment to PQ:

Banana has made about ninety posts so far and twenty of them are about me. That's a lot of effort he put into my slot, and his desperation to get me lynched even after I ignored him at first just shows how badly he wants me to die. Finally, Banana's dismissal and oversimplification of every single one of my answers to his questions and his misrepresentations of my posts are suspicious and hypocritical. Please note that I do not want to lynch Banana today. Lynching a scum!Banana is extremely difficult, but his slot has been so focused on me that I had to seriously respond to him. Unlike the mostly defensive and currently deceased Stealth, Banana has been aggressively scumpainting my slot. I think he was looking for information on who people would vote, and as an informed scum he determined that I might have a role that was related to voting. Therefore, he kept focusing me until I was finally forced to reveal my role so the Illuminati would know for sure that they should roleblock me. You don't even need to read the ISO because this paragraph contains all of my main points on his slot, but it would certainly help if you did.

Spoiler : Banana ISO: :

I haven't ever been tunneled on Oliver. I made some posts that showed he was confirmed scum and my vote only stayed on him for so long because I was so busy defending myself from you. There are only three people who truly tunneled, and they are YOU, Lag, and Stealth.

This is exactly what I mean. You didn't give me time to switch my vote to Stealth, but even if I did it would make me look bad. I was the only one who tried to get Lag to stop tunneling Stealth. You, on the other hand, avoided the Lag and Stealth thunderdome. You made some noncommittal responses to Stealth and didn't even read his wall:

This post deserves a color of its own because he has still refused to vote Oliver, but is instead going along with the plan he and his teammates came up with during night 1.

Marshmallow Marshall

Blinkskater told me in the "Lazy 6P" game that scum like to avoid thunderdomes. Banana, MM, and Oliver are all guilty of this fact. Other players avoided it too, but these posts show that these three players are connected:

(This refers to MM's train.)
    (Banana started day 2 by throwing shade on my slot and voting Brad. Then, he interacts with MM for the first time after the Political Scientist claim.)

If I still haven't convinced you, consider that I'm currently at L-2 and not a single person has voted MM. No one has put me in a plausible team, but I just made a case for why MM, Banana, and Oliver are all in the Illuminati. Rushing to conclusions is the worst thing town can do right now, which they did by instantly voting me up. I also may have helped the Conspiracy Theorist tonight. There is most likely an Interceptor in the game, since the chances of there being a second Very Angry Person are quite low.

Banana, MM, and Oliver have been much more inactive than me if you look at the post counts for each player (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=49899). Oliver can't be in the town, Banana has been the sole reason I was almost lynched yesterday, and MM wants to truly destroy town's chances at winning. Letting all these people slip by is inexcusable. If I'm lynched, then the town almost have no chance of winning unless they get very lucky with their votes or if the Illuminati decide not to throw all their votes on their candidate each night. However, I doubt that is the case considering how heavily I have been focused today. All three of these players are some of the most inactive in the game, yet the town wants to follow them to their doom because the Illuminati gave them an easy way out.

My final thoughts are that this game is very similar to "Third Line Butterfly," which is the very first FM game I played. The scum teams are exactly the same with the exception of Oliver. This time, I'm the one that's about to get mislynched for being the most powerful role in the game. The Illuminati, with Banana at its head, are looking for another flawless victory, but I won't let that happen this time.

There's no way I can think of who town could be right now, so don't even think about asking.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    If you got roleblocked, why did you claim that there were 3 votes for Reagan last night?

37. ISO #1137

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    great. blah blah yada yada.
    how scummy i am when LITERALLY HALF THE PLAYERLIST hasnt really made a read or interacted with me. Pqr said he cant read me, yet IM NOT SCUM WITH PORN?!?
    I heard we were supposed to vote you cause of your avatar

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Actually, will make one last post, just so I can see how my reads were after the game with a committed post:

town: Wrath, Auwt, Mizery, ceko

not town: the rest
    you are claimed and outed 3p, who sees himself as a town with extra steps, like some magus role from some earlier game. thank you for that.
    fanatic was the name, right?
    we need to lynch ill today, sadly not you
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #1141

I'm in the business of misery
    Let's take it from the top
    She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock
    It's a matter of time before we all run out
    When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth
    I waited eight long months, she finally set him free
    I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me
    Two weeks and we had caught on fire
    She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile
    Whoa, I never meant to brag
    But I got him where I want him now
    Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
    To steal it all away from you now
    But God, does it feel so good
    'Cause I got him where I want him now
    And if you could, then you know you would
    'Cause God it just feels so
    It just feels so good
    Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
    Once a whore, you're nothing more
    I'm sorry, that'll never change
    And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
    I'm sorry, honey, but I passed it up, now look this way
    Well, there's a million other girls who do it just like you
    Looking as innocent as possible to get to who
    They want and what they want, it's easy if you do it right
    Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse
    'Cause I got him where I want him right now
    And if you could, then you know you would
    'Cause God, it just feels so
    It just feels so good
    I watched his wildest dreams come true
    Not one of them involving you
    Just watch my wildest dreams come true
    Not one of them involving
    'Cause I got him where I want him now
    And if you could then you know you would
    'Cause God, it just feels so
    It just feels so good

42. ISO #1142

I started off this game by trying to figure out who Wrath wanted to vote for, but was unable to get any information on who people wanted to elect. Like you said, the only town role that would want to reveal themselves is the Voter. However, you're basically accusing me of throwing by saying that I wanted to be voted up. It has been my first game for about six months and my main goal as town has always been to create discussion. I think I succeeded in getting people to talk, but the Illuminati and 3P players simply had way too much control over the votes on day 1.

You said you would check the setup on night 1 or day 2, but still claimed to be ignorant of it. One glance at it would've made you realize that the game literally started with eight pro-town and 5 anti-town players. However, you haven't even considered that I might've been voted up by a bunch of people who are not town.
    lol.
    how tf does a vanillie want to claim? that just makes the pool of possible tpr smaller, and tpr hunt by scum easier.
    see why i called you like i called you?
    Praise the Lord!

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

Yo Bloo you done catching up yet? I don't feel like contemplating the heat death of the universe while staring at my ceiling yet
    I don't think I can comprehend the long post from ceko but it's also raining and both my windshield wipers and lights are really bad

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    lol.
    how tf does a vanillie want to claim? that just makes the pool of possible tpr smaller, and tpr hunt by scum easier.
    see why i called you like i called you?
    Honestly this is just more proof of oli being a wolf

Not being able to see how someone can fake claim a pr as town.......

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150