Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1769
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Remember this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    @theoneceko as 3p it's your only chance to win now that ur outed
    You just unconditionally accepted my pocket into being a neut when you claimed to be town:

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    How did two town die last night? That's just pathetic.
    Oh, and you know how many votes there are for Republicans:

The Republicans had three votes last night. If we can figure out who the Illuminati want to vote for, then the town can still win this game. All we've to do is not mislynch another town. Stealth not claiming his role and Dum doing absolutely nothing led to this debacle. I'll admit I've done an awful job of getting townread, but my reads have gotten way better. I knew Stealth was a bad lynch, but I wasn't able to get any votes on Oliver and had to save myself.

Corrupt Ballot Worker

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

check me tonight, if you want to, idrc
    I thoroughly hesitated between checking Ceko and you, but decided I would check Ceko because it would spew you considering your EoD if he were scum, whereas checking you would not necessarily have resulted in spewing Ceko even if you came up as suspicious. But honestly, checking you might be a waste XD. I will think about what I will do though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1055

Remember this?

You just unconditionally accepted my pocket into being a neut when you claimed to be town:

Oh, and you know how many votes there are for Republicans:

Corrupt Ballot Worker
    If he really is that specific role, do you think we can trust his claim of Republicans having three votes? I would think so, since there could be a town ballot counter with the real info. From there... could we deduce that the Republicans are the right party to vote for (considering I voted for it myself)?

Also, is there any reason not to claim who we voted for? I don't think there is, right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

@Marshmallow Marshall

check me tonight, if you want to, idrc
    Seems like that would be a waste, since your recent post lists 4 player names as town and you yourself are not in your own list It doesn't take a Political Scientist to figure out that you are "not town".

Actually, will make one last post, just so I can see how my reads were after the game with a committed post:

town: Wrath, Auwt, Mizery, ceko

not town: the rest

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If he really is that specific role, do you think we can trust his claim of Republicans having three votes? I would think so, since there could be a town ballot counter with the real info. From there... could we deduce that the Republicans are the right party to vote for (considering I voted for it myself)?

Also, is there any reason not to claim who we voted for? I don't think there is, right?
    People should indeed publicly claim what they voted for the previous night every night,

I voted third party

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Frinckles voted Bradland, now Frinckles is dead. Could be non-Bradland scum framing Brad, however.
    Nyeah, but it could be for other reasons too. Frinckles didn't really have anything going against him, iirc. Definetly a possibility, though.
    Seems like that would be a waste, since your recent post lists 4 player names as town and you yourself are not in your own list It doesn't take a Political Scientist to figure out that you are "not town".
    XD I don't think it does either

19. ISO #1069

People should not say what party they voted for because the Illuminati can use that as information to decide on who they should vote on night 2. Also, the Illuminati and 3P will undoubtedly lie about their vote choice.

@PQHack @BradLand

I hope you guys see this post before it's too late.

20. ISO #1070

MM has stumbled.
    This feels almost religious lol. HE HATH STUMBLED ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
    He tripped over his feet even though there was very little he had to do as a member of the Illuminati. However, what do you expect from someone who hasn't been active for the entire game?
    Alright alright, so you'll humor me and give us a neat list of reads, hm? It's going to be full of anti-spew, but we will all enjoy it and do something with it

21. ISO #1071

People should not say what party they voted for because the Illuminati can use that as information to decide on who they should vote on night 2. Also, the Illuminati and 3P will undoubtedly lie about their vote choice.

@PQHack @BradLand

@PQRnHack

22. ISO #1072

@PQHack @BradLand

In case it needs to be stated for townies, the Illuminati know which president they need to elect, so this is really... bogus. It also strenghtens the idea that Ceko really is Illuminati and not some other kind of non-town.

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

I've one clue. It's "Third Line Butterfly." Until then, wait for me to drop one hell of a post. I'm specifically asking this from Marshmallow Marshall, BananaCucho, oliverz144, and PQRnHack.
    lol

I am not waiting for the massive scum post sleeping on my keyboard, I am going off. I will definetly read it, though!

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

@theoneceko as 3p it's your only chance to win now that ur outed
    How did two town die last night? That's just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    @WrathCyber

Mizery is obvious town, you haven't played with her as much as I have and I know what she does as either alignment.
    The call you are reaching is unreachable right now. Please try again later.

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

You guys like what I did there? Eh?
    Get your vote off of me until I drop my post. I'm not letting the same thing that happened to blinkskater in "Lazy 6P" to happen to me. @Lag and @PQRnHack should know what I'm talking about.

I'm at L-2 right now. I'm at L-2 and we've more than three-quarters of this game left.

33. ISO #1083

Get your vote off of me until I drop my post. I'm not letting the same thing that happened to blinkskater in "Lazy 6P" to happen to me. @Lag and @PQRnHack should know what I'm talking about.

I'm at L-2 right now. I'm at L-2 and we've more than three-quarters of this day left.
    Fixed

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

A single person hasn't voted Marshmallow Marshall. If I'm in the Illuminati, where are my teammates? Do you think Lag is one of them? She just invited Marshmallow Marshall to check her after voting me. Therefore, if Lag is in the Illuminati, she has to be throwing.

37. ISO #1087

I'm at L-2 right now. I'm at L-2 and we've more than three-quarters of this game left.
    I want to hear what you have to say

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

-vote Unvote

I will let you have your piece if this is a fuck up.
    I didn't mess up, MM messed up really badly but no one will ever know until I drop my post.

I don't like how you literally had no comment on two town dying last night, but I seriously have some bigger fish to fry.

40. ISO #1090

I didn't mess up, MM messed up really badly but no one will ever know until I drop my post.

I don't like how you literally had no comment on two town dying last night, but I seriously have some bigger fish to fry.
    Stop stalling. Not to be disrespectful here, but I'm going to be disrespectful here.

41. ISO #1091

Can you elaborate? Also, what do you think of Ceko?
    @Lag same question, and who do you think is scum now, considering the flip?

Remember we have not lost yet. The conspiracy theorist is basically a super-townie, so we're 5 townies remaining, not 4. Plus, the other scums are not united, so we have a chance, @BananaCucho . Also, you seemed to imply Ceko claimed TPR, am I blind or something lol?
    Um, did you miss the big claim in giant green letters at EOD? This one? The one that is very, very obviously bullshit?

I am a BALLOT COUNTER. I might be only one of your three power roles, SO GET YOUR VOTES OFF OF ME. You will need me in the late game for sure to know who the Illuminati want to elect.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

I am almost half as smart as an orange
    Agreed

If clouds were butterflies, they would actually be our dead ancestors saying hello
    Disagree.

I'm scum.
    Yes, we know.

I only want to date women that grow out their leg and armpit hair.
    Weird flex, but okay, you do you man

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

idk, idc, we don't even have majority anymore, this game's over for town. turbo me if you want

here's my final readslist

Town
    Banana
    Banana
    Banana

idk
    Banana
    Banana
    Banana

Scum
    Banana
    Banana
    Banana

it's probably mostly wrong though, but whatever. Consider this my second to last post for today, I'll come back to vote someone later
    Why are you so obsessed with me? Shits weird fam

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Right

49. ISO #1099

Lololol, sure, Lag became apathetic! That's very new xD. I don't to withhold my thoughts and information anymore, this is clear enough. For the record, this is my last will, written during the night:

N1: Voted for the Republican Party. Checked Ceko.

Sorry for not being able to come at EoD1. Now, I look at this and think Lag might actually be scum. He seems to have accepted my townread on him like a godsend, which is what he did every time he successfully fooled me (because yes, I spent some time looking at what you did to fool me twice in a row, Lag). Follow the dead townie's last will and get Lag.

I hardclaim Political Analyst. I have a "suspicious" check on Ceko. Since Ceko claimed Ballot Counter, he is definetly scum, likely Illuminati.

There are very strong chances Lag and Ceko are teamed: Lag actively saved Ceko at EoD (just look at his posts saying how necessary it was to make sure he wasn't getting hammered). Also, I am miraculously in scums now, and - O surprise! - Ceko is in the "idk" category of Lag's list! No position, no severe spew, safe play.

-vote theoneceko

Obviously, I strongly encourage you all to vote the red check. In the event y'all somehow don't believe me, I think Lag also is a safe enough bet.
    Okay, so first things first: Illuminati control 3 votes now and town controls 4. While neither have majority, scum is in a way better position at this point to easily just powerwolf everything through and vote together to completely control the game. This play right here as scum is super fucking easy to make to just get a TPR lunched, so my paranoia says I shouldn't believe you.

Secondly - I don't fucking care. I trust my gut, and my gut says Treecko's claim is a load of bullshit

-vote theoneceko

50. ISO #1100