S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1769
  1. ISO #1001

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Night One

    Stealthbomber16 (5 [L-2]):
    PQRnHack, theoneceko, WrathCyber, Mizery, Lag
    theoneceko (3 [L-4]):
    BananaCucho, Marshmallow Marshall, Auwt
    Lag (1 [L-6]):
    Stealthbomber16
    BradLand (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    BradLand

    Stealthbomber16 has been eliminated.
    They were a Very Angry Person




    Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

    Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

    Players
    Player Role Status
    @BradLand ??? Alive
    @Dum ??? Alive
    Renegade @PQRnHack ??? Alive
    @Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched Day 1
    @WrathCyber ??? Alive
    @BananaCucho ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 ??? Alive
    @Frinckles ??? Alive
    @theoneceko ??? Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Auwt ??? Alive
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    @Lag ??? Alive


    Night one ends at 4:00PM March 30th PST
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Last edited by deathworlds; March 29th, 2022 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  2. ISO #1002

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Day Two



    Dum has been killed.
    They were a Pamphlet Distributer


    Frinckles has been killed.
    They were a Voter



    Role List
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member
    Illuminati Member

    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Ballot Worker
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Voter
    Voter

    Conspiracy Theorist
    Fanatic
    Political Radical

    Players
    Player Role Status
    @BradLand ??? Alive
    @Dum Pamphlet Distributer Killed n1
    Renegade @PQRnHack ??? Alive
    Stealthbomber16 Very Angry Person Lynched d1
    @WrathCyber ??? Alive
    @BananaCucho ??? Alive
    @oliverz144 ??? Alive
    @Frinckles Voter Killed n1
    @theoneceko ??? Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall ??? Alive
    @Auwt ??? Alive
    @Mizery ??? Alive
    @Lag ??? Alive


    6 votes to hammer.
    Day two ends at 4:00PM April 1th PST
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  3. ISO #1003

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quick post here until after the kids are in bed later tonight. I typed this up during my lunch hour so it doesn't take any additional flips or day start info into account

    Tbh when I saw stealths flip all I did was laugh. Like this is why lunching someone without giving them a chance to claim is a bad idea. I mean in the end it's w/e, stealth knew he was in trouble all day and didn't claim before his last post at EOD so part of the blame lays with him. Just lol.

    What really irks me is that we left treecko off of the hook when his claim is hilariously bad, and here's why:

    Treecko in #521 claims that their early game play (which I found scummy) was just them baiting for reactions. They further emphasize this in my questioning in #600 by stating that they were trying to solve the game this way.

    In what world does a town PR open up their rolecard and then decide "I'm going to play scummy on purpose day 1 to solve the game"? That's the type of play you make as a VT, not a PR. You play scummy on purpose you get voted up and have to claim. It doesn't add up.

    This is part of why setup spec sucks. We put so much emphasis on the roles and give a free pass to a claim like this cause "we neeeeeed them alive".

    I don't buy this claim at all and want Treecko to be lunched. That being said, I will try not to only tunnel on him today.

    Bradley Uppercrust III needs to also be lunched. Refusing to take a stance on the competing trains and leaving his vote wasted on mallow at EOD is extremely extremely sketch af. Don't like it one bit.

    In #746 Bradley acknowledges my concern that their vote is currently wasted on Mallow, says they'll move it when the time is right. In #878 Bradley states that they'd be inclined to vote Treecko out, yet when EOD rolls around they leave without ever making that vote happen. Wonder why that is? I can see scum motivation for not voting there for scenarios where treecko is either scum OR town, but can't really see a town motivation for withholding a vote on a scum read at EOD that was part of a competing train. I would like to know Bradley, why you decided to disappear at EOD without moving your vote.

    -vote Bradland
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  4. ISO #1004

  5. ISO #1005

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Yikes. 4v3v3 then. It appears that we have Agent and/or Trash Man and/or Russian Spy given that 2 kills occurred. I could see Trash Man taking out Dum but not Frinckles, but it seems odd to use their ability in a N1 YOLO. If we're dealing with Agent or Russian Spy, then I am curious behind the choice to go after Dum, seems like an odd target to go after unless 3P Russian Spy thought he was taking out an Illuminati. Russian Spy kind of makes sense because description indicates that it's not a 1-charge ability to kill and steal a vote for 3P, so Russian Spy is likely to be using that "silence" ability every single night. Agent could also make sense, especially if that is a player that had "heat" on them D1 and felt that now (N1) was the time to use it or lose it (the 1-shot ability to kill). However, using either the Agent's take-out ability or the Illuminati factional on Dum seems kind of.. Dum. So I'd say the most probable case is Russian Spy here.

    I would guess that Frinckles was successfully targeted by Illuminati factional kill.

  6. ISO #1006

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Quick post here until after the kids are in bed later tonight. I typed this up during my lunch hour so it doesn't take any additional flips or day start info into account

    Tbh when I saw stealths flip all I did was laugh. Like this is why lunching someone without giving them a chance to claim is a bad idea. I mean in the end it's w/e, stealth knew he was in trouble all day and didn't claim before his last post at EOD so part of the blame lays with him. Just lol.

    What really irks me is that we left treecko off of the hook when his claim is hilariously bad, and here's why:

    Treecko in #521 claims that their early game play (which I found scummy) was just them baiting for reactions. They further emphasize this in my questioning in #600 by stating that they were trying to solve the game this way.

    In what world does a town PR open up their rolecard and then decide "I'm going to play scummy on purpose day 1 to solve the game"? That's the type of play you make as a VT, not a PR. You play scummy on purpose you get voted up and have to claim. It doesn't add up.

    This is part of why setup spec sucks. We put so much emphasis on the roles and give a free pass to a claim like this cause "we neeeeeed them alive".

    I don't buy this claim at all and want Treecko to be lunched. That being said, I will try not to only tunnel on him today.

    Bradley Uppercrust III needs to also be lunched. Refusing to take a stance on the competing trains and leaving his vote wasted on mallow at EOD is extremely extremely sketch af. Don't like it one bit.

    In #746 Bradley acknowledges my concern that their vote is currently wasted on Mallow, says they'll move it when the time is right. In #878 Bradley states that they'd be inclined to vote Treecko out, yet when EOD rolls around they leave without ever making that vote happen. Wonder why that is? I can see scum motivation for not voting there for scenarios where treecko is either scum OR town, but can't really see a town motivation for withholding a vote on a scum read at EOD that was part of a competing train. I would like to know Bradley, why you decided to disappear at EOD without moving your vote.

    -vote Bradland
    Went to go check and found something interesting. Guess who voted Bradland D1?

  7. ISO #1007

  8. ISO #1008

  9. ISO #1009

  10. ISO #1010

  11. ISO #1011

  12. ISO #1012

  13. ISO #1013

  14. ISO #1014

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    I know this is a weak argument but if illuminati get 1 more town kill they'll be up 3v2 after killing another town, which means they get to vote for their presidential candidate. 3ps you don't need to out yourself, all I'm saying is there's a better chance of winning if we side and get at least 1 illuminati out by EoD

  15. ISO #1015

  16. ISO #1016

  17. ISO #1017

  18. ISO #1018

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    The Republicans had three votes last night. If we can figure out who the Illuminati want to vote for, then the town can still win this game. All we've to do is not mislynch another town. Stealth not claiming his role and Dum doing absolutely nothing led to this debacle. I'll admit I've done an awful job of getting townread, but my reads have gotten way better. I knew Stealth was a bad lynch, but I wasn't able to get any votes on Oliver and had to save myself.

  19. ISO #1019

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm so done. If sb16 didn't give up we would've had a chance. The scum team is Lag, and Mizery. Not like we're gonna win anyways cuz no one's gonna believe me now Lmao
    Can you elaborate? Also, what do you think of Ceko?
    @Lag same question, and who do you think is scum now, considering the flip?


    Remember we have not lost yet. The conspiracy theorist is basically a super-townie, so we're 5 townies remaining, not 4. Plus, the other scums are not united, so we have a chance, @BananaCucho . Also, you seemed to imply Ceko claimed TPR, am I blind or something lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  20. ISO #1020

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    The Republicans had three votes last night. If we can figure out who the Illuminati want to vote for, then the town can still win this game. All we've to do is not mislynch another town. Stealth not claiming his role and Dum doing absolutely nothing led to this debacle. I'll admit I've done an awful job of getting townread, but my reads have gotten way better. I knew Stealth was a bad lynch, but I wasn't able to get any votes on Oliver and had to save myself.
    For the record, I have voted for the Republicans for no reason in particular - apart from wanting to avoid the nightkill and thinking noone in their right mind would think I would vote for that party for roleplay reasons XD. So I assume you've claimed TPR here right? I missed it, sorry. Also, who do you think is scum now?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  21. ISO #1021

  22. ISO #1022

  23. ISO #1023

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Dude this is RIP. Ever wonder why Lag isn't here yet? He's drafting up his document word by word already and you all will believe his sweet tongue.
    I think I may have understood what is going on thanks to how EoD turned out, but I need y'all to answer my questions lol. Please do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  24. ISO #1024

  25. ISO #1025

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't think we should give Lag or Mizery a chance to talk and we should lynch them right away. Idc how you FM gurus play this game, in the mod this is how we lynch sussy bakas.
    No, we are not turbolynching, we are taking the time we have to discuss and to let scum spew their teammates. This is an anti-town mindset. You also have yet to explain your case on Lag and Mizery, and while I may or may not agree with the principle, I want to know why you think that way, how those two are teamed, and how they are individually scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  26. ISO #1026

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For the record, I have voted for the Republicans for no reason in particular - apart from wanting to avoid the nightkill and thinking noone in their right mind would think I would vote for that party for roleplay reasons XD. So I assume you've claimed TPR here right? I missed it, sorry. Also, who do you think is scum now?
    Mizery, Lag and Oliver. Mizery has voted and changed his votes to match Lag's every step of the way from Brad to Sb16. Notice how they never once acknowledge a "read" on Oliver and give him a free pass every single time someone mentions Oliver. Oh wow would you go back and read EoD posts where I was green in Lag's list and he suddenly soft claims I'm wolf cuz of my troll posts. Wait, Mizery did the same thing! What a ducking coincidence. Almost seems like they're part of the same interest group lobbying to plan their next target!

  27. ISO #1027

  28. ISO #1028

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yikes. 4v3v3 then. It appears that we have Agent and/or Trash Man and/or Russian Spy given that 2 kills occurred. I could see Trash Man taking out Dum but not Frinckles, but it seems odd to use their ability in a N1 YOLO. If we're dealing with Agent or Russian Spy, then I am curious behind the choice to go after Dum, seems like an odd target to go after unless 3P Russian Spy thought he was taking out an Illuminati. Russian Spy kind of makes sense because description indicates that it's not a 1-charge ability to kill and steal a vote for 3P, so Russian Spy is likely to be using that "silence" ability every single night. Agent could also make sense, especially if that is a player that had "heat" on them D1 and felt that now (N1) was the time to use it or lose it (the 1-shot ability to kill). However, using either the Agent's take-out ability or the Illuminati factional on Dum seems kind of.. Dum. So I'd say the most probable case is Russian Spy here.

    I would guess that Frinckles was successfully targeted by Illuminati factional kill.
    I agree with you on the nightkill analysis here. About "guess who voted Bradland D1", what are you implying? I don't understand your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  29. ISO #1029

  30. ISO #1030

  31. ISO #1031

  32. ISO #1032

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Can you elaborate? Also, what do you think of Ceko?
    @Lag same question, and who do you think is scum now, considering the flip?


    Remember we have not lost yet. The conspiracy theorist is basically a super-townie, so we're 5 townies remaining, not 4. Plus, the other scums are not united, so we have a chance, @BananaCucho . Also, you seemed to imply Ceko claimed TPR, am I blind or something lol?
    idk, idc, we don't even have majority anymore, this game's over for town. turbo me if you want

    here's my final readslist

    Town
    Mizery
    Wrath
    Auwt

    idk
    Banana
    PQ
    ceko

    Scum
    BradLand
    MM
    oliver

    it's probably mostly wrong though, but whatever. Consider this my second to last post for today, I'll come back to vote someone later

  33. ISO #1033

  34. ISO #1034

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    MM you are demonstrating incompetence by choosing not to turbo lag right now, in no world does illuminati help you win unless you're thinking you're smart enough to outplay them after today's lynch. I tell you, it's impossible.
    I am demonstrating incompetence by not turbolynching? Eeeexcuse me lol?

    Your Lag/Mizery team does not make sense. There is no reason for Mizery to sabotage Lag's case on Stealth and the support to the Stealth train by attacking me for agreeing with Lag's case if Mizery is Lag's scummate; this is just nonsensical.

    However, I do think that you are town here, and that you want to win "before it's too late". It's just not the way to go. Like, really not.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  35. ISO #1035

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am demonstrating incompetence by not turbolynching? Eeeexcuse me lol?

    Your Lag/Mizery team does not make sense. There is no reason for Mizery to sabotage Lag's case on Stealth and the support to the Stealth train by attacking me for agreeing with Lag's case if Mizery is Lag's scummate; this is just nonsensical.

    However, I do think that you are town here, and that you want to win "before it's too late". It's just not the way to go. Like, really not.
    MM you are neut/scum leaning in pretty much every read, if you don't want to cooperate then that's fine by me. Try winning on ur own as 3p.

  36. ISO #1036

  37. ISO #1037

  38. ISO #1038

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Quick post here until after the kids are in bed later tonight. I typed this up during my lunch hour so it doesn't take any additional flips or day start info into account

    Tbh when I saw stealths flip all I did was laugh. Like this is why lunching someone without giving them a chance to claim is a bad idea. I mean in the end it's w/e, stealth knew he was in trouble all day and didn't claim before his last post at EOD so part of the blame lays with him. Just lol.

    What really irks me is that we left treecko off of the hook when his claim is hilariously bad, and here's why:

    Treecko in #521 claims that their early game play (which I found scummy) was just them baiting for reactions. They further emphasize this in my questioning in #600 by stating that they were trying to solve the game this way.

    In what world does a town PR open up their rolecard and then decide "I'm going to play scummy on purpose day 1 to solve the game"? That's the type of play you make as a VT, not a PR. You play scummy on purpose you get voted up and have to claim. It doesn't add up.


    This is part of why setup spec sucks. We put so much emphasis on the roles and give a free pass to a claim like this cause "we neeeeeed them alive".

    I don't buy this claim at all and want Treecko to be lunched. That being said, I will try not to only tunnel on him today.

    Bradley Uppercrust III needs to also be lunched. Refusing to take a stance on the competing trains and leaving his vote wasted on mallow at EOD is extremely extremely sketch af. Don't like it one bit.

    In #746 Bradley acknowledges my concern that their vote is currently wasted on Mallow, says they'll move it when the time is right. In #878 Bradley states that they'd be inclined to vote Treecko out, yet when EOD rolls around they leave without ever making that vote happen. Wonder why that is? I can see scum motivation for not voting there for scenarios where treecko is either scum OR town, but can't really see a town motivation for withholding a vote on a scum read at EOD that was part of a competing train. I would like to know Bradley, why you decided to disappear at EOD without moving your vote.

    -vote Bradland
    I started off this game by trying to figure out who Wrath wanted to vote for, but was unable to get any information on who people wanted to elect. Like you said, the only town role that would want to reveal themselves is the Voter. However, you're basically accusing me of throwing by saying that I wanted to be voted up. It has been my first game for about six months and my main goal as town has always been to create discussion. I think I succeeded in getting people to talk, but the Illuminati and 3P players simply had way too much control over the votes on day 1.

    You said you would check the setup on night 1 or day 2, but still claimed to be ignorant of it. One glance at it would've made you realize that the game literally started with eight pro-town and 5 anti-town players. However, you haven't even considered that I might've been voted up by a bunch of people who are not town.

  39. ISO #1039

  40. ISO #1040

  41. ISO #1041

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    idk, idc, we don't even have majority anymore, this game's over for town. turbo me if you want

    here's my final readslist

    Town
    Mizery
    Wrath
    Auwt

    idk
    Banana
    PQ
    ceko

    Scum
    BradLand
    MM
    oliver

    it's probably mostly wrong though, but whatever. Consider this my second to last post for today, I'll come back to vote someone later
    Lololol, sure, Lag became apathetic! That's very new xD. I don't to withhold my thoughts and information anymore, this is clear enough. For the record, this is my last will, written during the night:

    N1: Voted for the Republican Party. Checked Ceko.

    Sorry for not being able to come at EoD1. Now, I look at this and think Lag might actually be scum. He seems to have accepted my townread on him like a godsend, which is what he did every time he successfully fooled me (because yes, I spent some time looking at what you did to fool me twice in a row, Lag). Follow the dead townie's last will and get Lag.


    I hardclaim Political Analyst. I have a "suspicious" check on Ceko. Since Ceko claimed Ballot Counter, he is definetly scum, likely Illuminati.

    There are very strong chances Lag and Ceko are teamed: Lag actively saved Ceko at EoD (just look at his posts saying how necessary it was to make sure he wasn't getting hammered). Also, I am miraculously in scums now, and - O surprise! - Ceko is in the "idk" category of Lag's list! No position, no severe spew, safe play.

    -vote theoneceko


    Obviously, I strongly encourage you all to vote the red check. In the event y'all somehow don't believe me, I think Lag also is a safe enough bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  42. ISO #1042

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For the record, I have voted for the Republicans for no reason in particular - apart from wanting to avoid the nightkill and thinking noone in their right mind would think I would vote for that party for roleplay reasons XD. So I assume you've claimed TPR here right? I missed it, sorry. Also, who do you think is scum now?
    You posted a wall on me, left a vote, then disappeared for the rest of the day. I think the time these days end and start are really late for you and Auwt, but you should've left a vote on Oliver.

  43. ISO #1043

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Quick post here until after the kids are in bed later tonight. I typed this up during my lunch hour so it doesn't take any additional flips or day start info into account

    Tbh when I saw stealths flip all I did was laugh. Like this is why lunching someone without giving them a chance to claim is a bad idea. I mean in the end it's w/e, stealth knew he was in trouble all day and didn't claim before his last post at EOD so part of the blame lays with him. Just lol.

    What really irks me is that we left treecko off of the hook when his claim is hilariously bad, and here's why:

    Treecko in #521 claims that their early game play (which I found scummy) was just them baiting for reactions. They further emphasize this in my questioning in #600 by stating that they were trying to solve the game this way.

    In what world does a town PR open up their rolecard and then decide "I'm going to play scummy on purpose day 1 to solve the game"? That's the type of play you make as a VT, not a PR. You play scummy on purpose you get voted up and have to claim. It doesn't add up.

    This is part of why setup spec sucks. We put so much emphasis on the roles and give a free pass to a claim like this cause "we neeeeeed them alive".

    I don't buy this claim at all and want Treecko to be lunched. That being said, I will try not to only tunnel on him today.

    Bradley Uppercrust III needs to also be lunched. Refusing to take a stance on the competing trains and leaving his vote wasted on mallow at EOD is extremely extremely sketch af. Don't like it one bit.

    In #746 Bradley acknowledges my concern that their vote is currently wasted on Mallow, says they'll move it when the time is right. In #878 Bradley states that they'd be inclined to vote Treecko out, yet when EOD rolls around they leave without ever making that vote happen. Wonder why that is? I can see scum motivation for not voting there for scenarios where treecko is either scum OR town, but can't really see a town motivation for withholding a vote on a scum read at EOD that was part of a competing train. I would like to know Bradley, why you decided to disappear at EOD without moving your vote.

    -vote Bradland
    Assuming Ceko is Illuminati, this post makes Banana town (or at the very least non-Illuminati, which is good enough for us at the moment). His point against Brad looks valid, too, but I didn't really get into critical analysis of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  44. ISO #1044

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You posted a wall on me, left a vote, then disappeared for the rest of the day. I think the time these days end and start are really late for you and Auwt, but you should've left a vote on Oliver.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  45. ISO #1045

  46. ISO #1046

  47. ISO #1047

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    For the record, "suspicious" means "non-town" for my role. I wanted to gather as much info as possible before revealing my check so that I could make sure I wasn't just outing the conspiracy theorist lol, and so that scum would spew themselves without knowing it. Considering Ceko's 100 % false claim and Lag's reaction to my question, I think it's very safe to say they're both Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  48. ISO #1048

  49. ISO #1049

  50. ISO #1050

    Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I started off this game by trying to figure out who Wrath wanted to vote for, but was unable to get any information on who people wanted to elect. Like you said, the only town role that would want to reveal themselves is the Voter. However, you're basically accusing me of throwing by saying that I wanted to be voted up. It has been my first game for about six months and my main goal as town has always been to create discussion. I think I succeeded in getting people to talk, but the Illuminati and 3P players simply had way too much control over the votes on day 1.

    You said you would check the setup on night 1 or day 2, but still claimed to be ignorant of it. One glance at it would've made you realize that the game literally started with eight pro-town and 5 anti-town players. However, you haven't even considered that I might've been voted up by a bunch of people who are not town.
    1: This is 10000000000 % clearing Banana from being scum with Ceko for terribly obvious reasons
    2: Why would you wannt to figure out who Wrath wanted to vote for? Chances are this spews Wrath town... and it might actually be a scumslip lmao (consider the factional kill mechanics)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •