S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    If you don't get your shit together, I will be voting you (during the day).

The game's outcome (win/loss for the various factions) is dictated by which president gets elected. Yes, everyone may choose to vote (but may also abstain) for a president at night (barring roleblocks or other shenanigans): Democratic, Republican, or Third party. If on Day 6, the Illuminati's chosen party (which is either Democrat or Republican) has most votes, then they win. Town should avoid voting their candidate, but we don't know who that candidate is (50/50). On Day 3, we at least get to find out vote counts as of that Day (based on N1 and N2 votes).

Also, in case anyone else was as confused as me: the votes get added up every night. Unlike normal elections, each person will vote multiple times (except for whomever we lynch D1 lol), once per night. The total count over all those nights (N1 through N5) will determine the outcome of the game.
    hmm yeah thats what i remember
    i just didnt remember who to vote
    and 3p is 3p only
    Praise the Lord!

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Explain what you mean by that.
    there are basically 4 voting optinons
    nov ote, left, right, 3p (god or illuminati or commie or smth like that idrc, its one out of 3 options iirc)
    we need to elect the right one outof the left or right
    not the 3p
    maybe the nonvote as a trash can for d1 and d2?!?
    but we need to find out who out of the dem or the rep to vote
    and we dont know
    but we know for sure that 3p pres is not our goal
    right?
    Praise the Lord!

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    7 actives here but noone chatting?
    are yall scum?
    2 ghosts, 2 guests? +mm and m?
    im here, just thinking about who the third illuminooti is.

i think it's s16+brad but the third could be Dum for all I know. i guess that will resolve itself anyway so im not worried about it.

if either of sb16+brad dont flip illuminooti, ill probably turn my reads list on it's head.

the mizery/banana block scares me a little bit.

pqr is pinging me as 3P because of the way theyre playing.

the two players that feel the most genuine are auwt/wrath, though i disagree with wrath's takes most of the time.

this doesn't feel like scum!lag either.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    also would it not work to simply divide the playerlist up into two groups of 6 , designate people for them to vote for, and then rearrange groups based on if the votes aren't the right count for a candidate? is this game not just mech solvable not just for who the wolves are but who their candidate is?
    It's best to effectively do this, but doing it randomly. The factional kill fails unless they guess who their target voted for, so it's best to have everyone just randomly vote for one of the FOUR (not two) options, options being red, blue, third party, and abstain

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    At this point PQ is playing nothing like his usual town meta.

One of the following is true :
    1) PQ either is not town
    2) He plays significantly better as town when he's not pressured himself.

I'm still leaning towards the second
    You mean I don't have to reveal my role this time around in an attempt to save myself? Gee, thanks a lot, what a huge boon.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw @Mizery this is one MASSIVE point/principle of Lag's case on Stealth that I agreed with (and that I had voiced by myself just before replying to Lag's long post, iirc).
    In defence of Sb i have honestly never (rarely) actually seen someone engage with someone they're tunneling or scumreading like this. It's something I've mentioned in many games but something I don't ever see people doing.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Probably because
    1. I've played a shit ton of FoL games, where mafia wins about 90% of the games there, I'm pretty sure I've only won 1 town game in total there, and my confidence on my reads is kinda shot from it.
    2. Not in a great spot mentally.
    3. It's my first game on a new site and it takes me a while to get used to the UI.
    This isn't your first game on this site though. And you have 70 posts this game, only a few less than me.

Mizery is right that you are normally more solvey. In your first game here (deck mafia) you were actually going pretty ham with stuff like this and while it wasn't always correct, you had conviction:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post956025
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post957167
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post956403

At the very least, you could say you were more involved and wanted to push for a town win.

Then you look at your ISO from this game. I'm not seeing read lists or analysis or connecting things from A to B etc. Which is cool n all, but you also aren't really giving anyone in this game a chance to find you as town. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you've actually had a reason for any of the (3?) votes you've placed this game. Then you get instantly defensive when you see a vote get placed on you. You just kind of look like a lost wolf tbh.

Even if you weren't, I don't think my reads are that shit. I can see when a player sounds genuine, and when I do they go higher on the list. I don't usually (if ever) more players lower outright. This should give you a some indication as to why you're the second lowest person on my list. If there is some reason I should be townreading you, let me know.

But until then, the world I live in has 2/3 illumooti marked. There's nothing that indicates you and SB16 couldn't be on a team.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    ok now this comment actually makes sense. ok.
    Just ask @Lag , I think she will agree I caught her red-handed in the Deck game playing like trash that was uncharacteristic of the strong (town)Player that she is. Sadly, no one listened to me. The worst thing that can happen is less-than-strong players following the lead of a scumbag.

Same was also true in that game she won (I am too lazy to look up its name) with Paopan where I gave her a pass for bad reads.

Only now it is more like SB16 in that position. Lag is looking townie to me here, and I like the recent post Re: 25%.

@Lag I am not a fan of playing with you here, but I see good indications that you are town. So I hope you enjoyed the puzzle! Just like old times, right?

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

@Lag may I ask what it is about my game in 2nd half of D1 that you find to be different from my town meta? Is it because I shaved my beard yesterday and am looking better than ever?
    Given that I am town, it seems odd that you flip-flopped (to an extent) that compared to Sunday, I am different now? How so? I am lazier, I can state that for sure. Sunday was enjoyable because I only had 3 or so other people to chat with. As a closeted introvert, I am somewhat uncomfortable around too many people (half of which probably want me dead!).

39. ISO #839

It's funny that Mizery and I both played that game with Oliver but not at the same time because I subbed in after Mizery was dead.

Oliver is in his not town meta
    Oliver has a meta?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Anyway read my stuff at least twice. I got something there for ya.

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Oliver has a meta?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

I don't have time to look for hidden puzzles in your posts, sorry. If you want to say something you should just say it

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

I don't have time to look for hidden puzzles in your posts, sorry. If you want to say something you should just say it
    Your loss. I miss Gravity Falls! Now that I have reasonably concluded that you are town (or at least non-Illuminatus), I wanna work together. So set hatred aside and, you know, maybe invest some time into winning? It is not difficult to comb through page 17, anyone can do it, but not all can solve. Yeah, you are allowed to dislike me for breadcrumbs, but you know, they are DELICIOUS!

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

You are not town meta. Town meta PQR wouldn't say that. I think you are scum leaning 3p

50. ISO #850