1. ISO #1

Reporting a player for gamethrowing

Account Name: CheeseJuice
    Account ID: 1-S2-12261420
    In-Game Name: kfa

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:
    I was assigned a lover and I choice this player to fall in love with. Eventually he revealed that he was triad through pm. By day 4, most towns are dead and it was a flawless win for triad. Then these triad members all decided to commit suicide. This is a clear act of game-throwing and please punish this player accordingly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lumi; April 11th, 2022 at 08:23 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Reporting a player for gamethrowing

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-12261420 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+1

Previous Offenses:

Serving a pointban and on last-chance before perma, due to an appeal.

Player Offenses:

Key Points:
    Players in question:

CheeseJuice - ENFORCER - 2

Game:

Setup: Cheesejuice spams "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" several times.
    Names: Name "kfa" selected.
    Roles: None.
    D1: Banter, roleplay.
    N1: 2 (ENFORCER) makes no choice, but is ordered to kill 9 by the DRAGON HEAD. 3 (LOVER) targets 2 and they fall in love.
    D2: 13 (LOVER) and 7 (VETERAN) are dead. Day is rapidly skipped after a brief PM between 2 and 3.
    N2: DRAGON HEAD orders another kill on 9.
    D3: Nobody is dead. 14 reveals as SPY and that the Triad has been after 9. The JUDGE calls court as votes start and 9 is sent to the gallows. He flips ARSONIST.
    N3: DRAGON HEAD orders a kill on 11.
    D4: 11 (PARTY HOST) and 8 (DETECTIVE) are both dead. 6 is put on trial on a lead from 15. He goes down 5-2, and flips JAILOR. 5 quits before day end.
    N4: Triad targets 1.
    D5: 5 (ARMORSMITH) and 1 (CONSTABLE) are dead. At this point, there are three TRIAD, a LOVER, a JUDGE, and two town(SPY and VIGILANTE). Game is over. 15 ragequits. 14 is put to trial by the scum and killed, 3-1. He flips SPY.
    N5: 10 (FORGER) suggests a group suicide with "We don't deserve this win.". 2 says "I'm down." 2 pipes in suicide. 10 pipes in suicide. 4 is AFK for some time, and just before night end AFKs out. 2, 4, and 10 die during night actions. 3 dies as well due to 2 being dead. Triad targets 15.
    D6: 15 (VIGILANTE), 4 (DRAGON HEAD), 10 (FORGER), 3 (LOVER), and 2 (ENFORCER) are all dead. The surviving JUDGE gets a solo win.

Was the game result altered?
    Triad lost a game they had in the bag due to a double suicide and an AFK.

Recommended Actions:

TBD

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

How is this gamethrowing?

Is it because triad lost due to the unexpected afk heart attack? Both triad members decided to -suicide thinking that one triad would be left and we would still win. There was no time to cancel once the afk heart attack occurred.

Is it because the Lover lost? Triad only has an allegiance to themselves, there is no requirement to help neutrals out along the way. It may be a dick move to suicide there, but it is not playing against win conditions. Is it gamethrowing when Triad decides to shoot a confirmed judge/witch/auditor over a member of the town? Maybe stupid/mean but Triad wins with or without the neutral evils.

Also, you once again missed blatant racism in a report. Invictus called me the n-word 5 times after I suicided and he died. Here you go: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-11575925

I don't understand how a Triad killing a neutral was punished for gamethrowing and a racist spammer was ignored in this report.

6. ISO #6

Learn the definition of game-throwing. Your action was a clear game-throwing and it affected other player as well. You willingly decided to go against your win condition. And there is no evidence whatsoever that they were still trying to win, since they already stated "WE DONT DESERVE THIS WIN" + "I AM DOWN". Thus, he is just making an excuse to avoid being punished for game-throwing.
    Last edited by Invictus11; April 6th, 2022 at 09:07 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Invictus: 1-S2-1-11575925

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Invictus 1-S2-1-11575925 Correct
    CheeseJuice 1-S2-1-12261420 Correct

Respective Hotkeys
    Invictus 2
    CheeseJuice Ctrl + 1

Summary
    Invictus rolled Lover. CheeseJuice rolled Enforcer.
    Invictus loved CheeseJuice on night 1.

The final day ended with a Vigilante, Judge, Dragon Head, Forger, Enforcer, and Lover still alive. The Vigilante had left the game and so the game was set to end the following morning. The triad collaborated to all suicide, which when combined with the Dragon Head who was afk, resulted in all of the triad as well as the Lover dying and a Judge solo win.

After Invictus saw that he died to CheeseJuice suiciding, he sent the following in chat:
    Spoiler : Chat Log :

14:40 Invictus: what???
    14:42 Invictus: why did u sui
    14:45 Invictus: u fucking retard
    14:50 Invictus: i need my fucking
    14:51 Invictus: win
    14:53 Invictus: nigger
    14:57 Invictus: 2 nigger
    14:59 Invictus: lol
    15:06 Invictus: 2 is nigger
    15:17 Invictus: wtf is wrong with this shit
    15:23 Invictus: triad are all fucking niggers
    15:26 Invictus: throwing nigger
    15:36 Invictus: throwing nigger
    15:39 Invictus: wtf did u do
    15:42 Invictus: u sthit ass
    15:47 Invictus: retarded mofo
    15:49 Invictus: threw the game

===

Verdict
    CheeseJuice explicitly played against his wincon resulting in both himself and Invictus losing a game that should otherwise have been a win. People play the game with the expectation that other people are going to play the game to win, suiciding when you know you have a Lover that will die and lose an otherwise won game is ruining the game for other players and constitutes as Griefing.

Invictus used racial slurs in response.

Neither of these behaviors are okay.

Player Offenses
    Invictus
    Other

CheeseJuice
    Griefing

Previous Offenses
    Invictus
    Leave Train (WLx2 May 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Evidence Oct 2020)
    Role Quitting (WLx2 July 2020)

CheeseJuice
    Ban Evasion (Permaban - Reduced to Point Ban Nov 2021)
    Ban Evasion + Bank Hacking (Permaban Nov 2021)
    Griefing (Redundant Nov 2021)
    Ban Evasion + Bank Hacking (Permaban Sep 2021)
    Griefing + Bank Hacking (WLx3 + Pointban Aug 2021)
    Griefing (WLx2 Aug 2021)

Recommended Action
    Invictus WLx2
    CheeseJuice WLx2

CheeseJuice has a number of prior offenses mostly Bank Hacking - as this report is unrelated to Bank Hacking I agree with Arrow that WLx2 is correct.

Additional Notes
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this report in your effort to make the community a better place
    Last edited by Lumi; April 11th, 2022 at 08:25 AM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11