{Watch List} Jari 1-S2-1-8471427
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Jari 1-S2-1-8471427

Player Name: Jari
    Starcraft ID: 1-S2-1-3967829
    Crime: Game-Throwing and Possibly Hacking Roles

Day 2 Jari reveals GF causing constable to shoot and kill GF. This prompts the third mafia member to leave the game in frustration. At this point the town understands 5 (Jari) is throwing and lynches him. Low and behold, he is framer. He also knew that 14 was SK, but there was no role in the mafia to detect SK- I'll leave the hacking roles determination to staff.

Result: Mafia was totally obliterated. Game integrity was ruined. SK, surprisingly, went on to do well and in the end MM won. I heard this info after the fact. My replay ends at 10:12 as I left to tail Jari.

Jari did not continue onto the next lobby, so I think he got the message.

-Mafia- (1226).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Drizzt; March 14th, 2022 at 06:50 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Jari 1-S2-1-3967829

Jari 1-S2-1-3967829 1-S2-1-8471427

This guy is not a new account. Looks to be in the Skwirl clan. No prior offenses.

Rolls framer. N1, he leaves the lw "9 is godfather, 13 is blackmailer" which is correct.
    As day 2 starts, he says that 9 is godfather. 9 is shot by constable. He then proceeds to say that 13 is blackmailer. 13 leaves the game. Town goes to lynch him after he admits to being framer.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3