In-Game Name: Yong Song

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Account Name: SquidofAnger
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10923192
    In-Game Name: Yiden

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:

I was assigned a street racer and these players were assigned Detective, Doctor and Lookout respectively. By night 2, there was a vigilante who who shot 1 and revealed himself to collect roles and lw from town. No other CC appeared, so it was obvious that 6 was a vigilante. However, these players intentionally voted guilty and ended up killing the vigilante. Then next day, I urged players to vote up 15 for voting guilty on vigilante however, these players voted Inno on 15. Also 2 open claimed that he was Dragon Head but these players also innoed DH claim. Then these players went ahead and voted me and I claimed Street Racer. These players then voted guilty on me. The following day these players also voted guilty intentionally on Bus Driver and committed suicide night 5.

Please punish these players as this type of gameplay really ruin the fun of the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Reporting multiple players for gamethrowing

The three IDs you provided have already been noted.

Adding the following:

HoneyBear : 1-S2-1-10923223
    Rumox : 1-S2-1-10922984
    RuthHARDY: 1-S2-1-10923003

The Judge (Rumox) announces that he is DrDavidDuke at night. The forger (Ruth) suicides at the end. Honeybear claims vigi even though he is coroner, he is burned first.

Smurfing
    Permaban
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 22nd, 2022 at 02:44 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3