Register

User Tag List

Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,950 of 4999
  1. ISO #4901

2. ISO #4902

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    Ok. Explain the discrepancy then, please. You're claiming a role that literally does not exist.
    How can I explain getting the role I got, I dont have explaination, it's the role I got, don't blame me, see the host. Now unvote cause if Leaf sees this and they are scum we are gonna lose ffs

3. ISO #4903

4. ISO #4904

5. ISO #4905

6. ISO #4906

Now that this is out of the way, let me check what the Gordon Freeman rolecard actually is so that I can see how much sense Purple's stuff makes. Chances are I'm not changing my mind, I just want to make sure I'm not getting fooled by super-scum Chad - and I have all freedom to do exactly that, considering I'm the one who's confirmed town atm, so I'm not in any danger.

7. ISO #4907

8. ISO #4908

9. ISO #4909

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    Now that this is out of the way, let me check what the Gordon Freeman rolecard actually is so that I can see how much sense Purple's stuff makes. Chances are I'm not changing my mind, I just want to make sure I'm not getting fooled by super-scum Chad - and I have all freedom to do exactly that, considering I'm the one who's confirmed town atm, so I'm not in any danger.
    You are town because you could have hammered me already and win, otherwise why do it?

10. ISO #4910

Go right ahead. Remember that I have claimed that my feedback has been scrambled for the last few days, and now Purple has claimed that his feedback has been scrambled, which means the role has to exist.

11. ISO #4911

12. ISO #4912

13. ISO #4913

14. ISO #4914

15. ISO #4915

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Also. I claim getting this message last night.
    Duh. That's your own role's doing lmao. You also messed with Chad's feedback. And you never did anything you pretended you did, basically. And even if by some miracle you were town, you would deserve to lose for your fancy play syndrome, and Chad would most certainly deserve to win because he's the bloody MVP lol.

Last words?

16. ISO #4916

17. ISO #4917

18. ISO #4918

Duh. That's your own role's doing lmao. You also messed with Chad's feedback. And you never did anything you pretended you did, basically. And even if by some miracle you were town, you would deserve to lose for your fancy play syndrome, and Chad would most certainly deserve to win because he's the bloody MVP lol.

Last words?
    Omg dude

19. ISO #4919

20. ISO #4920

21. ISO #4921

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Remember that roles could have been balanced for too much power
    Balanced roles have appeared flipped in their balanced form.

I've already gone down this rabbit hole. I went into last night thinking it was ohno. Imagine my surprise when I put the puzzle pieces together and figure out the real culprit.

22. ISO #4922

23. ISO #4923

24. ISO #4924

25. ISO #4925

?KRC M-FM Edition

Game Over!

The Town Has Prevailed!

Vote Counts
    FM-Purple (2 [L-0]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf

FM-Chad Knight (1 [L-1]):
    FM-Purple

FM-Purple has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: Gordon Freeman the twerking cube of everlasting entropy

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Discombobulated Body Swap:
    Target 2 players, Swapping their actions for the night.
    If multiple actions are available for a player all actions will execute on the other players target.
    If multiple players are targeted all actions will be performed on the first target.

Spoiler : Example :

Alice submits an audit action on Adam
    Beth submits a blackmail action on Bob

Gordon Freeman body swaps the Alice and Beth.
    As a result:

Alice blackmails Adam.
    Beth audits Bob.

Saponified Esoteric Ramblings of Wisdom:
    All feedback from targeted players (non factional) actions will be conveyed to you.
    You may choose to either allow players to receive feedback of the action they took (the action of the other player on their target) or modify the feedback they receive into non-game related nonsense. You may pick the nonsense but its subject to host approval.

Deception After Death:
    If you are killed you may join your killer as a hydra (if you both accept)
    If you are killed your killer maintains thread posting authority and is informed of this as well as your non anon name prior to joining
    If your action causes the death of someone else they may join you as a hydra (if you both accept)
    You maintain thread posting authority in the event someone joins you and that player will be informed of your role and non anon name prior to accepting

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Role: Machiavellian
    Rolecard:
    Every night, the host will roll a 7/7 dice. You possess the following inventions. You may only use/give one each night. You cannot both use an ability and give an invention on a single night. Unless otherwise specified, you have a choice of either using a particular invention or giving that invention to someone else. Once you use an invention, you can no longer give that particular invention away even if you are role blocked and fail using it. If you are blocked, you get the shot back.

Rolling 1) 1-Shot M61 Vulcan: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to shoot the player. Your shot is bulletproof piercing, going through any and all protections. Every visitor to your target will be vanillaized for the following day and night.

Rolling 2) 1-Shot Night Vision Goggles: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to watch and track that player ignoring undetectable statuses that they may have.
    You neighborize whoever visits your target, making a chat with them with day and night talk. You investigate whoever your target visits and find out if they have any modifiers on them and which ones.

Rolling 3) 1-Shot Bomb Detector: At night, you may target a player. You will attempt to detect whether it carries bomb items or if they have bomb related roles and how many (Items or shots). Then the following day you may trigger those bombs killing their carriers.

Rolling 4) 1-Shot Nikita: At night, you may self target. If someone visits you the Nikita will lock and shoot its missile to them, killing them and two more targets sharing a private chat with them (this does not affect factional chats). If you use this shot and nobody visits you, you will lose it regardless.

Rolling 5) 1-Shot Inverter: Once per game during the night, you may cast this spell onto the entire player list. During this night, every player with the ability to kill will instead protect the target, and every player with the ability to protect will instead kill the target. Factional actions are not affected by this spell.

Rolling 6) 1-Shot Paranoid Chat Killer: Upon activation of this shot you reflexively kill anyone that adds you to any kind of outside private chat, including those from conversions during this cycle and the next.

Rolling 7: 1-shot Shapeshifter: The Shapeshifter may at night target a player. If the Shapeshifter dies, they will be revealed with the role and alignment of the player they last targeted at night.

If you roll a dice number that you have previously, nothing will happen and you cannot try again until the next night.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Chad Knight
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Myopia
    FM-Father and Sun
    FM-Dark Unicorn
    FM-ohno
    FM-Purple
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent
    Last edited by Lumi; March 7th, 2022 at 06:26 PM.

26. ISO #4926

27. ISO #4927

The end of the story:
    The rain fell hard all night, and the fire was gone. Eliza watched her brothers as they sang of their adventures as swans. As nighttime waned and morning began, Eliza ran to her brothers, hoping that they would recognize her. At the same time, the Evil Queen approached. She waved her hand at the brothers, but nothing happened. They did not turn into swans again. She turned around and noticed Eliza. She noticed that the river had washed away all of the ugliness from her. In her anger and jealousy, she screamed a loud primal scream and then vanished, leaving nothing of her behind. Not a smell, not even the tiniest bit of a garment. The evil queen was completely gone. Eliza and her brothers danced for the rest of the day and, then, they started walking back to the palace, just happy to be together again.

FM-Purple, who died, was the evil queen.
    Last edited by garden gnome; March 7th, 2022 at 10:23 PM.

28. ISO #4928

Player Alias Alignment Role Role Submitted
    DoctorZeus FM-Father and Sun Town
    Spoiler : The Watcher with No Names :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Watcher with No Names

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Receive a report of all visits that occurred during the night.

The caveat? There's no names. Just a scrambled list of players with unrelated names used to indicate who visited who.

You will show up as having visited everyone on your own report, although you do not actually visit anyone with this ability, staying home each night.

Multiple actions performed on the same player will show up as separate visits, even if performed by the same person.
    Inspector Gadget
    OzyWho FM-Its SOMETHING Town
    Spoiler : Inspector Gadget :
    Role: Inspector Gadget

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Every night, including N0 Inspector Gadget may give another player a gadget. Inspector Gadget has the following items to give out:
    - a bulletproof vest
    - a one shot gun
    - a one shot roleblock
    - a disguise (acts like a death tailor)
    - a reflector (actions on that player over the next period will instead be used on another player of that players chosing)

These will refresh once all used.
    Inspector Gadget will then use their powers of deduction to work out the alignment of the player they have targeted.
    If they guess the alignment of the player they targeted correctly, Inspector Gadget will live for another day!
    If they guess the alignment of the player wrong, Inspector Gadget will die
    The Chosen One
    Frinckles FM-Mr Bones Town
    Spoiler : Frog on a Lily Pad :
    Role: Frog on a Lily Pad

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Note from host: Playing through Frog Fractions is strongly recommend to play this role.

You are a frog on a Lily Pad. You eat bugs, collect fruit, and add fractions by day.

Every post you make that only talks about the greatness of any of the following topics grants you 1 fruit:
    - Frogs
    - Fractions
    - Frog Fractions

Each time another player directly quotes a post you made in which you talk about the greatness of frogs/fractions/frog fractions you earn 1 zorkmid.

To collect fruit/zorkmids send links to each relevant post to the host for verification.

Shop:
    You may purchase items from the shop at any time, day or night!

Lock-On Targeting (2 fruit):
    This eyeball-installed, auto-targeting HUD helsp you make a glowy-red list of bugs you hate.

Static Cling Tongue (8 fruit):
    Rub balloons against your tongue before extending it, and nearby bugs will stick to one another. Science!

Durians (8 fruit):
    Upgrade your fruit to Durians! They smell awful, so bugs will take longer to eat them.

Turtle (5 fruit):
    Upgrade your lily pad to a turtle friend! You can ride him over to grab fruit off to the side. Who put that fruit there anyway?!

Cybernetic Brain (8 zorkmids):
    Anything your regular old frog brain can do, this newfangled cybernetic frog brain can do better.

Uninstall Lock-On Targeting (10 fruit, requires Lock-On Targeting):
    The chicks don't dig on cyborgs, and it makes licking bugs less fun anyway. Get the surgeon to uninstall it.

Dragon (10 fruit, requires Turtle):
    Upgrade your turtle friend to a dragon friend! He will love his new dragon shape, I swear! That shell is just holding him back.

Warp Drive (25,000 fruit, requires Dragon):
    Install a warp drive on your flying dragon. Now he will really take you places!

Work Visa (750 zorkmids, requires Warp Drive):
    You're only in the country on a temporary basis, so you're going to give it your all while you have the chance!

PR Department (2,000 zorkmids, requires Work Visa):
    This well-trained team of marketers ensure that the public has the correct impression of you.

Dance Shoes (10 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    Designed for the professional dancer, these low-rise slip-ons have a two-part rubberized sole, for maximum control.

Voice Modulator (50 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    The constituency is always more impressed by a deep, booming voice. Our surgeons are on call, 24 hours a day, to give it to you at a moment's notice.

Bug Drugs (2,000,000 zorkmids, requires Voice Modulator):
    Drugging the water supply will pacify delinquent bugs, keeping them off the streets and out of trouble -- and not coincidentally, staying home and watching bug [CENSORED]

Meteorology Satellites (3,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    A system of satellites to help your meteorologists provide more accurate and precise weather forecasts.

Padlocks (2,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    Adding padlocks to bug [CENSORED] storage warhouses should cut down on shrinkage considerably.

Presidential Swimming Pool (5,000,000 zorkmids, requires Padlocks, Bug Drugs, Meteorology Satellites):
    This heated pool provides a familiar wet environment in which the Bug President can relax. Unlocking this upgrade will result in you exiting the game with a win!
    Chopper Dave
    Mizery FM-Eyes Town
    Spoiler : Lovestruck :
    Role: Lovestruck

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    On night 1, target another player to fall in love with them. You gain access to their rolecard at all times, but not their alignment. This action cannot be blocked or prevented in any way.

Love letter.
    Day action. You can send an anonymous message to your lover. He will receive it at the end of the day. You cannot sign this message or otherwise disclose its authorship. Only one message per day allowed.

Night of love.
    Passive ability. Every night you visit your lover. You will receive the list of all his visitors (same as Lookout ability). If your lover is attacked at night, you will die protecting him at the cost of your life (same as Bodyguard ability, but killer will not be killed too). You cannot be healed or protected if you die this way (but you CAN be healed or protected if YOU are attacked).

If your lover is hammered,
    You get two abilities to choose from:

1. Take the blame. You will be executed instead of your lover. Players will be informed about it.

2. Desperate revenge. You get a revolver with two rounds at the end of the day your lover lynched. The next night you kill one of those who voted against your lover at your choice and yourself. These kills ignore all forms of night-immunity, as well as protection, control and redirect abilities.
    Frog Fractions
    MartinGG99 FM-Mr Pain Triad
    Spoiler : Machiavellian :
    Role: Machiavellian

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:

Rolecard:
    Every night, the host will roll a 7/7 dice. You possess the following inventions. You may only use/give one each night. You cannot both use an ability and give an invention on a single night. Unless otherwise specified, you have a choice of either using a particular invention or giving that invention to someone else. Once you use an invention, you can no longer give that particular invention away even if you are role blocked and fail using it. If you are blocked, you get the shot back.

Rolling 1) 1-Shot M61 Vulcan: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to shoot the player. Your shot is bulletproof piercing, going through any and all protections. Every visitor to your target will be vanillaized for the following day and night.

Rolling 2) 1-Shot Night Vision Goggles: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to watch and track that player ignoring undetectable statuses that they may have.
    You neighborize whoever visits your target, making a chat with them with day and night talk. You investigate whoever your target visits and find out if they have any modifiers on them and which ones.

Rolling 3) 1-Shot Bomb Detector: At night, you may target a player. You will attempt to detect whether it carries bomb items or if they have bomb related roles and how many (Items or shots). Then the following day you may trigger those bombs killing their carriers.

Rolling 4) 1-Shot Nikita: At night, you may self target. If someone visits you the Nikita will lock and shoot its missile to them, killing them and two more targets sharing a private chat with them (this does not affect factional chats). If you use this shot and nobody visits you, you will lose it regardless.

Rolling 5) 1-Shot Inverter: Once per game during the night, you may cast this spell onto the entire player list. During this night, every player with the ability to kill will instead protect the target, and every player with the ability to protect will instead kill the target. Factional actions are not affected by this spell.

Rolling 6) 1-Shot Paranoid Chat Killer: Upon activation of this shot you reflexively kill anyone that adds you to any kind of outside private chat, including those from conversions during this cycle and the next.

Rolling 7: 1-shot Shapeshifter: The Shapeshifter may at night target a player. If the Shapeshifter dies, they will be revealed with the role and alignment of the player they last targeted at night.

If you roll a dice number that you have previously, nothing will happen and you cannot try again until the next night.
    Forum Mengsk
    Helz FM-Dark Unicorn Triad
    Spoiler : Town Leader :
    Role: Town Leader

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication

Role Cop

Kill

Criminal Network

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are the Town leader:
    You are confident and loud - you are the most important player and you have to prove that.
    To ensure the win of your alignment, you will control the thread - with any means necessary.
    The Host expects you to fulfill the following demands:
    Thread Dominator: You need to be top poster at the end of every phase -but only if the phase was atleast 1/2 of the normal length long
    Don't be a spammer! Each and every post of you needs to be atleast 200 characters long.
    Beautiful look: you are NOT able to make posts using the default colour grey. Instead, each and every of your posts needs to feature at least 3 colours (white is accepted as one colour)

Not fulfilling those demands will make the Host understand, that you are not the best Mafia player of all time. You will be shamefully vanillaized until you regain the spot as top poster.

Listen to the death! and Unknown Identity are immune to vanillaization.

Abilities:
    Deathtunnel:
    (active) each sod, you will be messaged with a slots name by the host. If this slot is lynched and you were on the train during hammer/eod during the following day, you will gain a vanilla single one-shot nightkill ability the next night, which will be useable only that night. You may not holster that kill.
    I am always right: (1-shot, toggleable) Can be toggled on and off as many times as you'd like during the day. To toggle on, choose either: group-scum or solo-scum. If toggled on and the person you are voting ends up flipping at EoD, then the 1-shot will be consumed and the persn you are voting will flip as a random group-scum/solo-scum (depending on your selection) that is not present in the game.
    Listen to the death! (active) Upon the death of a slot of your alignment, the player wont join the graveyard, but instead gain control over your slot - you will play as an unannounced hydra, and you will gain a slack hydra chat. You will still remain the main player of that slot when it comes to voting/action decisions- the additional player will function as your assistant. There is no cap of players that can co-manage your slot. The Joining requires both Slots agreement: yours and the joining ones.
    Unknown identity: (passive) upon alignment investigation, there will be the following result:
    Town
    (Yes red)
    Upon role investigation you will appear as:
    Town leader
    (Without further explanation)
    I need to post! (passive) The thread will stay open upon night for everyone as long as you are alive - your posting requirements still persist. This ability does not go into effect until night 1.
    Fair competition: (passive) To avoid getting that number 1 spot stolen, the number 2 in postcount of the last phase will get an limitation for the next phase: they wont be able to post more than their postcount was when they were spot 2 for the next phase.
    Let me do that for you! (passive)Each sod, you will gain an additional voting power, and the player with the lowest post count the day before will lose a voting power. Starts on SoD 2. Vote changes reset at the start of each night.
    Gordon Freeman the twerking cube of everlasting entropy
    Mesk FM-Earless Artiste Town
    Spoiler : Forum Mengsk :
    Role: Forum Mengsk

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Forum Mengsk

I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the mafia, or the third party, or anyone. I will rule this thread or see it burnt to ashes around me!
    You initially have two abilities:

A one-shot night kill, which will not work upon targeting a non-town (town being the uninformed majority faction) and will be treated as if you were role-blocked. This kill cannot be protected against except for role-blocks or redirections.

You passively have a one-time vest saving you from either a night-kill or day-kill, except for eliminations. You will not know if this vest has been used.

If either:
    • You are the last living member of your faction
    • You are the only member of your faction
    • There has been at most 1 non-town death by the end of night 2

Then the following will happen:

Your role will be re-named to Emperor Mengsk.

You will gain another one-shot night-kill, but instead of working against town it will work against any non-town (hitting a town with this shot will not work in a similar manner instead).

You will gain a one-time ability to death-tailor a player at night to a role and alignment of your liking. You will learn their true role (but not alignment) at the same time.
    The Powerwolf
    jmwjmw27 FM-Forsaken Bones Space Station
    Spoiler : Tradestar Midas :
    Alignment: Space Station
    Role: Tradestar Midas

Factional Abilities:
    Upgraded Rolecard
    As you are a solo faction, your abilities have been upgraded.
    Upgrades are shown in pink on your rolecard.

Win Condition:
    You exit the game with a win after you collect 20,000 gold.

Warning: You are not classified as anti-town, you being alive does not prevent the game from ending. If the game ends before you complete your win condition, you will lose.

Rolecard:
    You are the Tradestar Midas from 2012 indie game Cortex Command. You are a space station orbiting planet Epsilon MT-1096. You are the only space station in orbit of this planet, which means any planetary operations must be routed through you.

There is an ongoing bidding war for the rights to mine on Epsilon MT-1096, which is rich in valuable metals, most notably Gold. You serve as a launching point for all military and mining operations on Epsilon MT-1096 for each faction. The Intergalactic Mining Commission is taking bids for the planet currently, but until then any person can mine on it.

You are a space station. As a space station, you may take unlimited unique actions per night. Unfortunately, you do not have hands, which means you cannot use items.

Gold
    Each player begins the game with 2000 gold- including you. Gold can be used to purchase items from you. Lynched players give half their gold split among each voter, while killed players transfer half of their gold (rounded down) to their killer. If applicable, players that are revived do not retain their gold.

You gain additional powers as you gather more Gold. You will know what current powers you have and what the next power you gain will be. If you lose gold, you lose the respective power.

Unlockable Abilities:
    2000: You may send the police to investigate an item, learning who owns the item. You must specify the name of the item prior to using this ability. 1 charge.
    2500: You gain plated armor, giving you immunity to traditional night attacks.
    3000: ???
    4000: ???
    5000: ???
    6000: ???
    8000: ???
    10000: ???
    12500: ???
    15000: ???
    17500: ???
    20000: You exit the game with a win.

Shop
    As the bustling center for trade, weapons, tools and artifacts can be bought and sold from the Tradestar Midas. You are open for business at all times, anonymously running a shop where players can spend their gold on various items for themselves or to gift to other players to impact them in the game. Items listed in the shop are presented with only their name, price, and a short advertising description (flavor). The effects of the item are not listed, or may not behave as advertised. As you ARE the space station, you are unable to purchase from this shop. The items for sale and the prices of said items, but not their effects, are determined by you- with the exception of 3 things.

Crabs: Crabs are always sold for free. A player owning 100 or more crabs at once will kill themselves due to hitting the entity limit. This is a kill that cannot be avoided or protected and ignores all immunity. Crabs cannot be gifted to other players.

Weapons: As a military operations hotspot, arms dealers are always operating on the Tradestar Midas. Some type of weaponry must be available at all times- determined by you.

Mining Contract: Available for 10000 gold, the Intergalactic Mining Commission is selling the mining contract for Epsilon MT-1096 to anyone.

You may refresh the shop at most once every 24 hours. Purchases from the shop can be done at any time, are made anonymously and are first come first serve unless otherwise specified.

To list items from the shop you should:
    1) Request a price quote from your suppliers.
    You may send a message to the host at any time with a description of an item containing the desired name, effect, and available quantity. The host will give you a price quote for how much that item will cost you to purchase.

2) Determine the sale price.
    Determine how much you wish to sell each item for on your shop. As you are looking to make a profit, you should sell items for more than they cost you.

3) Update Inventory.
    Once a list of new items to sell has been compiled by you, you must update the shops inventory as long as it has not been updated within the last 24 hours.

4) Profit.
    You will be credit gold equal to the difference between the price you listed the item for and the price it cost you to purchase the item. Note: you do not have to purchase the item from your suppliers until you also have a buyer - (you are a futuristic space station after all, you don't have to worry about supply chains or inventory management.)

Any items that you are selling for a loss will be automatically delisted as soon as your reserve gold drops too low to be able to afford the transaction.

As you the space station hosting the shop, if you are destroyed, so is the shop. Upon your death the shop closes. The ability host a large amount of shops takes a lot of space, and as such, the ability to open the shop cannot be stolen or copied unless the thief or copier is a large building (such as a large space station, a mall, or a warehouse) or somehow possesses enough private property to reopen the shop (either through mechanics or through flavor at hosts discretion).

Selling
    Players can also sell using the shop. For a price that they choose, players may list their items on the shop. If they successfully sell their wares, you get a 30% tax cut of the profit- being a space station is expensive! Players can also sell their actions temporarily for gold, allowing other people to choose what they do for the night. The player may choose how much information they want others to know when purchasing their action, including who is selling, what the individual action does, or what their role does. Players do not have to be honest in their advertising descriptions, buyer beware!

Gold Rush
    Players will periodically receive gold from the mining operations on the planet.
    The Pincushion
    loldebite FM-Kaleidoscope Malevolent AI
    Spoiler : Android :
    Alignment: Malevolent AI
    Role: Android

Factional Abilities:
    Upgraded Rolecard
    As you are a solo faction, your abilities have been upgraded.
    Upgrades are shown in pink on your rolecard.

Note: These upgrades will not appear to any role-cop or ability peek abilities unless said actions also contain an alignment check.

Win Condition:
    You are an anti-town faction. You win if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - You are alive
    - There is at most 1 other player alive

Rolecard:
    Android
    You are an android, a robotic entity disguised as a human.

By default you are resistant to damage from fire, cold, soul damaging, fisticuffs, and knives.
    It takes two attacks from a damage type you are resistant to to count as a lethal attack for you. Being healed in any fashion resets the amount of attacks you may survive from any resistant damage type.
    By default you are immune to damage from poison, hunger, thirst, toxins, biological agents, radiation, telepathy, blood magic, and asphyxiation.
    Being attacked from a damage type you are immune to will have no effect.

By default you have an ability to tackle another player during the night, if their rolecard contains no means of inflicting lethal damage on another player, you inflict a lethal attack upon them as they are unable to defend themselves. If they have an attack that can effect you, you fail in your attack and all your other actions fail. Your target is informed if they survive an attack.
    You may only perform one action per night unless otherwise specified.

At the start of every day and night you gain an amount of upgrade points you can use to improve any of your four subsystems. You may spend upgrade points at any time, nothing can prevent you from spending upgrade points. You may not reallocate spent upgrade points.
    You start the game with 2 upgrade points.

At the start of every night you gain upgrade points by fulfilling the following conditions during the day:
    +2 upgrade points at the start of every night by default.
    +1 upgrade point at the start of every night if you have not been dealt damage from a lethal attack during the game.
    +1 upgrade point for every vote on you at the end of the day.
    +3 upgrade points for being the hammering or last vote against a player that was lynched the previous day.
    +1 upgrade point for being a vote on a player that was lynched the previous day, this stacks with being the hammering or last vote on a player.
    +2 upgrade points for having the highest post count for the prior day.
    +1 upgrade point for having the 2nd or third highest post count for the prior day.
    +3 upgrade points for killing a player during the day.

At the start of every day you gain upgrade points by fulfilling the following conditions during the night:
    +1 upgrade point at the start of every day by default.
    +1 upgrade point for being the target of a beneficial action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +1 upgrade point for being the target of a neutral/benign action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +2 upgrade point for being the target of a negative action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +2 upgrade points for not being the target of any action from another player during the night
    +2 upgrade points for killing another player during the night.
    +1 upgrade point for surviving an attack

At any time you may fulfill the following conditions to gain upgrade points, you can only fulfill these conditions once:
    +1 upgrade point for making the host laugh
    +5 upgrade points for surviving to LYLO or MYLO.
    +5 upgrade points for reaching level 10 in any subsystem.
    +5 upgrade points for eliminating the last player of any faction.

Thanks to your upgraded rolecard you also gain:
    +X upgrade points each start of day and each start of night where X is the equal to the corresponding phase number. This quantity is not affected by the upgrades to the Energy Production Core.

To upgrade a subsystem simply message the host and inform them of how many upgrade points you want to spend and for which subsystem. Each upgrade's cost is equal to the level of the upgrade. You must upgrade subsystems in order, I.E. you must have levels one-three of core before getting level four of core. All upgrades are permanent. You start with level 1 in every subsystem.

Spoiler : Core upgrades :

Core: Energy production
    Level 1 core
    Level 2 core
    ---
    Level 3 core
    You gain one additional upgrade point per start of day and start of night.
    Level 4 core
    ---
    Level 5 core
    Each night you may write a message that will be publicly displayed at the next start of day
    Level 6 core
    ---
    Level 7 core
    Each condition that you may fulfill to gain upgrade points now yields that many upgrade points +1.
    Level 8 core
    ---
    Level 9 core
    At night you may overcharge your core, killing everyone that visits you and that visits a target of your choice. If your target visited no one during the night then they also die. These are attacks from high heat, radiation, and electrical discharge. You have exactly one charge of this ability. Charge is refunded if the ability fails to kill any target.
    Level 10 core
    You may now perform up to two actions per night.

Spoiler : Chassis upgrades :

Chassis: Health and body
    Level 1 Chassis
    Level 2 Chassis
    ---
    Level 3 Chassis
    Your tackle action no longer has a chance to fail if the target has a killing action.
    Level 4 Chassis
    ---
    Level 5 Chassis
    You gain a one automatic use immunity to lethal attacks.
    Level 6 Chassis
    ---
    Level 7 Chassis
    You gain resistance to all attacks, any attacks you were previously resistant to become immunities.
    Level 8 Chassis
    ---
    Level 9 Chassis
    You gain the ability to auto-repair yourself during the night. You are healed from all damage and immune to all harmful effects during that night, this does not grant lynch immunity.
    Level 10 Chassis
    It now takes three attacks from a damage type you are resistant to be a lethal attack for you, in addition, all your attacks bypass normal kill/attack immunity.

Spoiler : Locomotion upgrades :

Locomotion: Agility, movement, and dexterity
    Level 1 Locomotion
    Level 2 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 3 Locomotion
    At night you may run, nothing can effect you during these nights and you cannot perform any other actions. You may not run two day/night cycles in a row. If used during the day you lose the opportunity to vote and post, this does not grant lynch immunity.
    Level 4 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 5 Locomotion
    You are gain immunity to effects or abilities that track who you visit or what you do.
    Level 6 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 7 Locomotion
    You are immune to misdirection, roleblocking, and other abilities that would change who you intend to visit.
    Level 8 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 9 Locomotion
    At night you may swap two players, any actions that would effect one player would instead effect the other and vice versa.
    Level 10 Locomotion
    You may perform a single night action during the day per day. Each action that would last for the duration of the night would last for the entirety of the day.

Spoiler : Processing upgrades :

Processing: Intellect, reaction speed, and perception
    Level 1 Processing
    Level 2 Processing
    ---
    Level 3 Processing
    You gain the ability to analyze a player at night, learning if they have the ability to attack or kill another player.
    Level 4 Processing
    ---
    Level 5 Processing
    You gain the ability to passively know the names of all players who visit you during the night.
    Level 6 Processing
    ---
    Level 7 Processing
    You gain the ability to passively know whenever random effects or abilities are used, you passively know the result of all random outcomes.
    Level 8 Processing
    ---
    Level 9 Processing
    You gain the ability to alignment check a player at night, learning their alignment. This ignores normal investigative immunity. You have two charges of this ability, if you are out of charges you may continue to use this ability every other night.
    Level 10 Processing
    You gain the ability to perform all abilities gained from processing once per night without spending your normal action. This does not use your normal action(s)

Stealthbomber16
    Guillo FM-Purple Triad
    Spoiler : Gordon Freeman the twerking cube of everlasting entropy :
    Role: Gordon Freeman the twerking cube of everlasting entropy

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication

Role Cop

Kill

Criminal Network

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Discombobulated Body Swap:
    Target 2 players, Swapping their actions for the night.
    If multiple actions are available for a player all actions will execute on the other players target.
    If multiple players are targeted all actions will be performed on the first target.

Alice submits an audit action on Adam
    Beth submits a blackmail action on Bob

Gordon Freeman body swaps the Alice and Beth.
    As a result:

Alice blackmails Adam.
    Beth audits Bob.

Saponified Esoteric Ramblings of Wisdom:
    All feedback from targeted players (non factional) actions will be conveyed to you.
    You may choose to either allow players to receive feedback of the action they took (the action of the other player on their target) or modify the feedback they receive into non-game related nonsense. You may pick the nonsense but its subject to host approval.

Deception After Death:
    If you are killed you may join your killer as a hydra (if you both accept)
    If you are killed your killer maintains thread posting authority and is informed of this as well as your non anon name prior to joining
    If your action causes the death of someone else they may join you as a hydra (if you both accept)
    You maintain thread posting authority in the event someone joins you and that player will be informed of your role and non anon name prior to accepting
    Machiavellian
    Marshmallow Marshall FM-Is that a Leaf Town
    Spoiler : Gunslinger :
    Role: Gunslinger

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You have 3 abilities, all of which occur during the day

1. The Good - Once Per Game, if someone directly accuses you of being a wolf you can quickshot them. You have a 50% chance to hit. If there are any pre-existing day shots in the thread unprocessed your shot will be processed before them. You must tag the moderator and your target in the thread. This shot is public

2. The Bad - You are wearing a 1x bulletproof vest. The first shot that would kill you does not.

3. The Ugly - If you are killed during the day in any way you receive a vengeance shot. This vengeance shot is public, has 100% chance to hit the target. You must tag the moderator and your target in the thread. If you are the day kill (Chop) you have 30 minutes from the time voting closes to make your shot. You may pre-submit a target for The Ugly which you will shoot at automatically if you do not submit another target within 30 minutes after the chop.
    Pun Czhin-Bakk
    Schweppes FM-Bizarro Pepsi Town
    Spoiler : Stealthbomber16 :
    Role: Stealthbomber16

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You have unleashed a telepathic brain maggot into the town's water supply and it has attached itself to another player.
    You don't know who they are, but you will know nearly everything they know.

Information you will receive:
    - Their role
    - Their rolecard
    - The names of any private chats they are in
    - Any feedback they receive

Information you will not receive:
    - Their name
    - Their alignment
    - The names of any factional chats they are in
    - Messages sent in private or factional chats
    The Watcher with No Names
    Zedus FM-Demonic TP Town
    Spoiler : Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn?t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets :
    Role: Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn?t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Every night, you may do one of the following, and role a 22-sided die to determine the outcome:

Wrangle Some Cattle or Whatever

Go out and wrangle some cattle! The amount of cattle you wrangle is equal to the result of your die roll. Day action.

Sell Some Cattle or Whatever

Sell the cattle you wrangled during the previous day (cattle not sold the following night will be lost forever into the ether of the desert). For every four cattle you sell, you will receive one (1) bullet (rounded down?this means you can receive a maximum of 5 (five) bullets in a single sale).

Fire a Warning Shot

If you succeed, you?ll scare the person you?re warning and any action they would take that night (excluding a factional action) is delayed, and takes effect the following night instead. If you fail, you?ll kill them instead, and feel so wracked with guilt that you won?t be able to use any of your gun abilities again for the following two cycles. Uses a single bullet. Success rate: twelve (12) or higher.

Sleep With a Loaded Gun Beneath Your Bedroll, Just in Case

If you?re feeling paranoid, you can sleep with your gun loaded beneath your bedroll. For each person that visits you, if you roll an 8 (eight) or lower, you?ll miss and whatever they are attempting to do to you will succeed?if you roll a nine (9) to 18 (eighteen), you will hit them in a non-fatal manner and whatever they are attempting to do to you will fail (excluding factional actions)...if you roll a nineteen (19) to 22 (twenty-two), you will shoot them dead (and any non-fatal/non-factional actions they are attempting to take against you will fail).

Each visitor will use up one (1) bullet, regardless of the result of your roll. If you do not have enough bullets for the amount of people visiting you, who you fire at is determined by the host?s resolution order (i.e., if protects resolve before investigations, you?ll fire at someone protecting you before someone investigating you).

Go Hunting for Some Meat, Cause You Can?t Eat the Cows

If you roll an 11 (eleven) or lower, you will return to your camp before any actions taken against you. If you roll a twelve (12) or higher, anyone attempting to target you will find you gone from your camp. This action uses up 3 (three) bullets, cause hunting is hard!

Sleep nekkid

This doesn?t do anything, it just feels nice and the breeze on your giblets is soothing. If you fail you?ll be so embarrassed that you couldn?t get out of your clothes that you won?t be able to wrangle any cattle the following night. Success rate: two (2) or higher.
    Lovestruck
    PQHack FM-Tesseract Town
    Spoiler : The Powerwolf :
    Role: The Powerwolf

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are very adept at manipulating the town. You are determined to be the top poster at all times, so as to keep the town in your control.

-At the end of the day, you must be the top poster. If at the end of the day someone else is the top poster, you will be vanillaized and lose all powers listed here. You will regain your role as long as you are top poster the previous day phase.

-You must maintain your image. If you are voted by two or more players and are one of the top 3 wagons at the end of the day, you will be incapable of doing anything during the night.

-Every post must have at least 200 characters, to prevent spamming. If it looks like you are attempting to circumvent this, you will lose your ability to post for the rest of the day phase.

-Starting day 2, your vote will count as two.

-You have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest. The first attack against you will not kill you.

Night Actions -
    Every night, you may use both of the following actions:

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    -Power Doctor - Heal someone. You will heal whoever they target as well.

Modifiers -
    You have the following modifiers:

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    -Articulate - You are immune to post modifiers.
    Art Thief
    Grakylan FM-Comrade PickleRadish Town
    Spoiler : Art Thief :
    Role: Art Thief

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Four other players excluding yourself are in possession of works by Edvard Munch, the four most known versions of The Scream. The versions are believed to have been made in: 1893, 1893, 1895, and 1910.

You must vote carefully, as your vote on any these filthy art thieves (clearly, you are a noble individual that would never steal yourself, WINK WINK) has the following consequences.

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, but they were not the lynch:
    No bonuses or penalties

Did not vote or voted for a player that does not possess a painting:
    You are roleblocked for the next night. (And may not use your role ability as a result)

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, and they were the lynch:
    Gain a bonus depending on the painting they possessed:
    - Original 1893 - Ah yes, the original. How did they steal it? Anyone chasing you the following night will instead be chasing themselves! Redirect the first visitor to visit themselves.
    - 1893 - They must have used wire cutters to get their dirty hands on this! Whatever it is they used, you gain possession of one random item in their arsenal. In the event they've ditched all their equipment already, you will learn one of their skills (abilities) and be able to use it one time. Don't forget: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
    - 1895 - Receive a one-shot ability to roleblock a person, you gotta defend your rights to this masterpiece!
    - 1910 - You own it now! Gain a one-time bulletproof vest that can be used at night only.

You may save these bonus actions to use on a future night if you wish, they are multitaskable and will not be roleblocked by failing to vote for a player that possess a painting.

If a player dies in possession of a painting, it will be shown alongside their flip and you will visit their body that night to collect the painting. This visit is not able to be roleblocked, redirected, or manipulating in any way, although you do not gain the bonus from the painting and instead simply add it to your collection.

Complete Collection:
    After you have collected all the paintings, you may use your role ability unrestricted by the requirement to vote someone that possesses a painting during the day.

Role ability:
    At night, choose a person to copy one of their random abilities (selected at random, if there are multiple abilities). You will be informed of the acquired ability, and it has one-shot use until you copy the next ability. You lose the ability if/when you copy another one.
    The Messenger
    oliverz144 FM-Myopia Mercenary
    Spoiler : Holely Digger :
    Alignment: Mercenary
    Role: Holely Digger

Factional Abilities:
    Seek Allies
    Each night, including night 0, you may visit another player. If that player is a member of a group-scum faction, you will convert to their faction and adopt their win-con.
    If you are targeted by a group-scum's factional alignment check, you will convert to their faction and adopt their win-con.

Going Solo
    Upon the death of the last group-scum player, you gear up to go solo. You gain a single bulletproof vest and a multitaskable factional night-kill.

Profiteer
    You begin the game with twice as much gold and any income you receive is doubled.

Win Condition:
    You are an Anti-Town faction. You win by surviving to see town lose the game.

Rolecard:
    Target a player and dig a bunch of holes around their house.

Any player other than you that attempts to target that player will fall into one of the holes and be roleblocked for the night.
    You may self target.
    This roleblock ignores roleblock immunity.
    Town Leader
    Renegade FM-Blue Beard Town
    Spoiler : Chopper Dave :
    Role: Chopper Dave

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Once per game you can choose to kill a player during the day with your helicopter's blades of vengeance. This ability can only be used if a town player was killed or lynched the prior day. After using this ability, you will explode at the end of the following night.

At night, you transform into a werewolf to sniff out crime from your helicopter. You can target 2 different players to see who they visited at night. This ability does not count as a visit.
    Gunslinger
    Stealthbomber16 FM-Chad Knight Town
    Spoiler : The Pincushion :
    Role: The Pincushion

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    As the pincushion, you utilize pins to collect large amounts of information. When a player is pinned by one of your pins, it will inform you when that player uses an action of the same type as the pin. Your pins can be one of five types:

- Pin of Information: Will notify you when the pinned player uses an informative action. (This is determined by the host, but includes things like cops, watchers, investigations, and trackers)
    - Pin of Killing: Will notify you when the pinned player uses a killing action. (This is determined by the host, but includes things like executions, vigilante shots, vengeful kills, PGO kills, werewolf kills, and arsonist ignites)
    - Pin of Protection: Will notify you when the pinned player uses a protective action. (This is determined by the host, but includes things like bodyguard, doctor, poison heal, and faith heal)
    - Pin of Support: Will notify you when the pinned player uses a supportive action. (This is determined by the host, but includes things like roleblocks, bus drives, motivations, and neighborizes)
    - Pin of Ambiguity: Will notify you when the pinned player uses a miscellaneous action, defined as any action that the host does not categorize as informative, killing, protective, or support.

Passive Ability:
    Pins and Needles ? Anyone who visits you during the day or night will be struck with a pin type of your choosing. They will not be notified of this. If someone is already pinned with a pin of a different type, they will gain this pin in addition to the pin they already had. If someone is already pinned with a pin of the same type, nothing will happen. You will be notified of everyone who is pinned visiting you at the end of each day and night phase. This passive cannot be roleblocked.

Active abilities:
    - At the start of each day and night phase, you can choose from killing, informative, protective, support, and miscellaneous. For the rest of that phase, all pinning actions will use pins of that type. This active ability can be used in conjunction with all other abilities, and cannot be roleblocked.

- During the night phase, you may choose to strike a player with a pin. They will be struck with whatever pin type you?ve chosen, and will not be informed.

- Once per game, you may choose to forego striking a player with a pin, and instead change the type of each individual pin you?ve already placed to a type of your choosing (The pins do not have to all be the same type).

Notes on the pins themselves:
    -Pins cannot be removed, and persist on death and revival. If a pinned player dies, and uses an action while dead, or after being revived, you will still be notified.

-A player can be pinned with as many different kinds of pins as possible, but cannot be pinned with more than one of the same kind of pin. If a player chooses to set two of their pins on someone to the same type, one will be removed.

-Pins will notify the user of astral (ie nonvisiting) actions, but not of passive abilities.

-If the pincushion somehow pins themselves, the pin will function as normal.

Player A is the pincushion. Player B is a day cop / night vigilante.
    During the start of day 1, Player A sets their pins to Informative. Player B uses their day cop action on Player A, and receives their result as normal. At the end of day 1, Player A is informed that they struck Player B with a pin during the day phase (Player A does not know when exactly this happened, and is only given a list of players that were struck during that phase). At the start of night 1, Player A sets their pins to killing, and pins Player B. Player B vigilante kills Player C. At the end of night 1, Player A is informed that their killing pin on Player B reacted, informing them that Player B used a killing action.
    Tradestar Midas
    TripleHaven FM-Kitty Cat Dance Triad
    Spoiler : The PQ Maneuver :
    Role: The PQ Maneuver

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication

Role Cop

Kill

Criminal Network

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Introduction

PQ (AKA PQRnHack; August 7th, 2014 - Present), born into an aristocratic Prussian family with a long history spamming. He is the son of Kaiser Erich von Paopan VII and Archduchess Maria Antonia SuperJack Josepha and is the sole heir apparent to the spam throne of Spamziland.

PQ joined the KRC (Code: S-FM 339) at a young age of 7 despite his hereditary condition known as Tourette?s Syndrome and saw service on Once Upon a Time, Politico, and Deck Mafia 008. During free time, he used his fair share of time practicing for being flatulist.

Historically, despite his performance during his service in Deck 008, the paramount leaders denied him distinguished service cross and it causes him to be more mentally unstable and his Tourette?s are getting more and more out of hand.

Now, during at KRC. The king gives him this following condition to keep his sanity and decency. Will PQ succumb to his weakness and give the wolves a win? or will PQ keep your sanity and strategize how many he will post?

Role Information
    During the day, the number of your accumulated post will determine what item you will receive at night

11-20 post -> Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    21-30 post -> Candy Van (D/N)
    31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    41-50 post -> Signal Jammer(D)
    51-60 post -> Lantern (N)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    61-70 post -> Bonker Hammer (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)
    81-90 post -> Chocolate (N)
    91-inf post -> PQ MANEUVER (N)

Legend: (N) - Night use | (D) - Day use

Note:
    Items can be stored
    Items are for single use only
    Post count does not stack, resets to zero (0) every SoD

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    Everyone visiting the targeting slot will be poisoned (will die on the following EoD) - if the targeted player visited another house, he won't be affected, you also won?t be due to the gas mask

Candy Van (D/N)
    May choose between 1-3 players to kidnap. Kidnapped players are immune to NK and are given a candy on EoN (Candy: Swells the throat of the kidnapped players, publicly reducing their post cap to 25)

Gavel (D)
    The number of votes to hammer is multiplied by 60% and rounded up. (e.g 22 players = 12 votes to hammer. 12 * 0.6 = 7.2, therefore 8 votes to hammer after the Gavel is used)
    This change is announced publicly, although you are not announced to be the one that made the change. If the change puts a player over the hammer threshold, then the day immediately ends.

Signal Jammer(D)
    Can make all forms of night chat disabled on the following night only

Lantern (N)
    Can place a lantern on someone's slot during the night and the host will reveal all players visiting the said slots the following day

Laptop (N)
    Choose a player and the host will send you 1/2 (by character length) of the specified players last will the following day (first 1/2 or last 1/2 depends on host RNG)

Bonker Hammer (N)
    Item that can be used to turn someone into an amnesiac. All of: the user of this item, the target of this item, and the role the target remembers as will be publicly announced in the thread.

Tape (N)
    Can tape players (max. of 2 players per use) and give them a post cap of 30 on the following day.

They will be notified by the host privately and should not disclose this on public. If they violated the said rules, they are subjected for a mod kill

Chocolate (N)
    Slots who are given a chocolate will cause them to fall in love with you (If the giver dies, the receiver dies as well. But if the receiver dies, the giver won't die)

Special Mechanics: PQ MANEUVER
    If you managed to post 91+ post within a single day. All players visiting you will acquire random items.

Limited Supply
    Most items may only be obtained at most twice: once by yourself, and once by a visitor.
    The Gavel and the Bonker Hammer may only be obtained once in total.
    If your post count matches a bracket for which you've already received the item, you receive nothing.
    If you execute the PQ Maneuver but have no items left to give, visitors get nothing.
    Lover
    Dum FM-ohno Town
    Spoiler : The Messenger :
    Role: The Messenger

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are a great orator who has the connections and charisma to organize conspiracies.

Day Ability: Select target for meeting
    You select the target who would be affected by your Night Passive.
    This is done in secret by DMing the host of the FM game.
    You can select anyone who is still alive, except yourself.

Night Passive: 1-on-1 Night Chat with your Target
    By default, this "Passive" would not be in effect, with no night chat with anyone for an entire night.
    But once you selected someone with your Day Ability, this Passive is activated, with you and your target sharing an intimate private chat that lasts for the entire night.
    Said passive would only work with that target for that one night. You would need to select them again with your Day Ability on a future day if you want to meet them again at a future night.
    Your target can still do their night action as they talk with you in your meeting. Meetings are NOT Roleblocks.
    If your target was jailed, or for any reason not at their home the night you planned the meeting, then the meeting will not work.
    If their target has another night chat, such as Mafia/Cult night chat, than they can still participate in said night chat while in the meeting.

Attributes
    - The Messenger's night chat may be intercepted by roles that read night chats such as Spy
    - The Messenger is anonymous to the target of his Meeting ability.
    - The Messenger can still be caught by a lookout watching their target, or a detective tailing them.
    The Administrator
    JeremiahS FM-Inconspicuous Man Triad
    Spoiler : Lover :
    Role: Lover

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication

Role Cop

Kill

Criminal Network

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are in love with Conrade PickleRadish and share a chat with them.

If your lover dies, you will die and vice versa.

Holely Digger
    Nanook FM-Mafia Bro Town
    Spoiler : Pun Czhin-Bakk :
    Role: Pun Czhin-Bakk

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are a highly annoying person who really loves to tell jokes.
    You are under the obligation to incorporate puns or jokes in your posts on a regular basis. Should the host or a significant amount of players deem you positively unfunny, you shall receive a non-lethal debuff at the host's discretion.
    You may compile the amount of "lol", "hahaha", "rofl", etc. you received in reply to your funny posts during the day in order to gain Terribly Nice Tokens (TNT). Each post of that kind gives you one TNT; you must provide the quotes in a private messages to the host in order to gain tokens. Tokens gained during the day may not be spent until the beginning of the night. (Note: do this proactively to ensure you receive your tokens in time for action deadlines!)

You may spend your TNT by choosing one of the following actions. You are limited to one TNT purchase per phase (e.g Explosive Gift during the day and Bomb Alert at night is allowed, Bomb Alert and Explosive Statement or Multiple Bomb Alerts are not):

- Explosive Statement (3 TNT): Prepare an explosive statement during the night. This statement will be posted in size 6 by the host at the start of the day. It cannot contain more than 45 words.

- Bomb Alert (5 TNT): Put a bomb on somebody's path at night and make it explode, forcing them to run and to abandon whatever they were doing, effectively preventing them from acting.

- Explosive Gift (15 TNT): Give somebody an explosive-rigged gift box during the day. This box will instantaneously explode, killing the player and making them flip at the end of the day. Since people saw you give the box to the player, the announcement of the player's death will specify that they died suspiciously soon after being given a box by you.
    Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn?t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets
    Deathworlds FM-CBI Agent O5 Council
    Spoiler : Administrator :
    Alignment: O5 Council
    Role: Administrator

Factional Abilities:
    Secure.
    (1-shot, Multitaskable)
    Once per game you may target another another player to secure their safety. They will be rolestopped.

Contain.
    (1-shot, Multitaskable, Day Action)
    Once per game you may target another player during the day to contain them. They will be kidnapped that night and placed in a chat with you. You will appear anonymous, they will not. They will also be roleblocked and rolestopped.

Protect.
    (1-shot, Multitaskable)
    Once per game you may target another player to protect them. They will be immune to all forms of death and negative debuffs tonight and tomorrow except modkills and the daytime execution. This immunity functions by canceling any actions or effects that attempt to inflict fatal damage to the target, meaning it overrides abilities that otherwise pierce immunity.

Win Condition:
    Maintain Balance.
    You win if all of the following conditions are met when the game ends:
    - You are alive
    - There are at most 3 town alive
    - There are at most 2 anti-town players alive

You only count for parity if your not-counting would result in a loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Example
    3 group-scum vs 3 town vs You - you count for parity and the game continues.
    2 group-scum vs 2 town vs You - you do not count for parity, the group scum obtain parity and the game ends in a win for group-scum and you.
    Warning: You are not classified as anti-town, you being alive does not prevent the game from ending, even if the game ending would result in you losing.

Rolecard:
    Welcome, newly appointed administrator. Your death has been faked, and class A amnestics given out to any who knew better. You are now a ghost. (Host note: You are not actually dead, nor are you a ghost. This is just flavor)
    As the admnistrator of the SCP foundation, you are the most powerful person on earth. In addition to access to limitless "conventional" resources from the foundation you also have access yo thousands of anomalous objects to use at will. You may read up on those here (passcode Monteauk) https://the-scp.foundation/

Some notable things to get started:
    SCP-055
    SCP-096
    SCP-500
    SCP-682
    Class A amnestics

You powers are only limited by lag the ethics committee

You may also read more about the foundation here: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/foundat...troduction-hub

Its important to never let power make us forget why we do what we do.

The foundation doesnt rule the world, it serves it. We die in the dark, so they may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect
    Android
    Paopan FM-Arcade Town
    Spoiler : The Chosen One :
    Role: The Chosen One

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    The creator of your role was a lazy human being and burdened the host to create two roles from which one you must choose. You must choose before Day1 starts and you're given at least 24h for the decision.
    After you choose a role, the other role will available for winning in a contest between all players.

Spoiler : Role 1 :

The Puzzle Master

You are a lover of puzzles, and are incredibly skilled at designing them. Every night, you may construct a puzzle. Construction will take a phase, so the actual effect will not take place until the following night. For example, a construction you made night 1 will not be given to a player until it is done being made at the start of night 2. You may construct a puzzle and hand out a puzzle at the same time.

For every puzzle you design, you must decide what the actual puzzle is. This could be anything from a riddle to a coded message (though these puzzles cannot have actual meaning that people can read in to). You can vary the difficulty, though it cannot be too hard, nor can it be too easy. You may wish to work with the mod to come up with a fair puzzle.

You may design the following puzzles:

Protective Puzzle - A puzzle meant to protect someone's house. All players who wish to apply a negative effect on that player will have their action blocked and be forced to solve a puzzle the following day phase. If they do not solve the puzzle during that day phase, then their action will not go through at all. If, however, they solve the puzzle in time, the negative effect will be applied at the end of that day phase. You may self target with this action.

Energizing Puzzle - A simple hand held puzzle, which the targeted player must solve during the day after receiving it. If a player succeeds in solving this, they will be motivated the next night, meaning they will be able to use whatever personal action they may have one additional time. If a player does not solve it before the day ends, they will be so frustrated that they will be unable to do anything that night. You may not self target with this action.

Soul Reading Puzzle
    - A trick puzzle. This puzzle does not benefit or harm the target in any way. However, if they solve it, you will learn if they have any guilt on their conscience (A.K.A, you will learn if they have ever killed anyone during this game). The target is not informed of this puzzle's effects nor of it's name, and you cannot attempt to coerce them into solving it. Attempting to coerce them will result in the puzzle losing it's soul reading power.

Escape Room - This puzzle is unique in that it requires more than one puzzle, although the puzzles must still be fair difficulty-wise. A player trapped in an escape room will be unable to use any actions until they have solved every puzzle. You must have a minimum of 5 puzzles, and may have a maximum of 15. Players in an escape room may still be targeted by other actions.

Spoiler : Role 2 :

The Hive Mind

You are one of many. You are separated from your hive. However, it is possible for you to create a one way link with the individuals here...

Day Action - Mind Reading

Every day, you may select two separate players and establish a feedback link. You will invade their thoughts, and they will be halfway linked with you. Targeting the same player twice will make them completely linked. Players who are targeted will hear a persistent buzzing noise and will be notified that they "feel as if their very thoughts have been compromised". Due to their guard being up, you are unable to target the same person with this ability in consecutive day phases.

Halfway Invaded players will passively share fragments of feedback and chats (the exact chat messages are decided by the mod) at the end of every phase. If you have multiple Half-Invaded players, you will not know what fragments came from who. For example, if a half linked player was in a chat and said "I think bob is the cop", you would hear "think....cop...." or something like that. If they received feedback, like "Bob visited Bill", you would receive something like "....visited Bill". You would not know what player sent that message, nor what player received that feedback.

Fully Invaded players will passively share select full sentences from chats at the end of every phase, as well as whatever feedback they may receive. If you have multiple Linked players, you will not know what feedback came from who.

Night Action - Mind Link

Every night, you may establish a one way communication link with a select player. You will be able to send messages to that player at any time, but they cannot send messages to you. Players who have their mind invaded (with your day action) cannot at the same time be Mind Linked.

Twice per game, you may force a mind linked player to target a player of your choice during the night. You cannot use this at the same time as your mind link action.

Contest: a simple poll that's posted at the start of Day1. The winner of the role contest will be whoever voted most often the popular answers. If there are multiple players with an equal amount then the winner is decided between them randomly.

• Those with private chats can submit their answers in said private chats even if those are day locked. (public information)
    • Everyone else has to DM the host.
    • Your answers count for 2 in all questions where there would otherwise be an even number of submitted votes. (not public information)
    • The winner is not publicly announced. (the fact itself is public information)
    • Votes are made public and the winner is given their role at the end of Day1.

Spoiler : Poll Questions :
    1. In a fight between an astronaut vs caveman who would win?
    2. Witch or Bus Driver?
    3. Waffles or Pancakes?
    4. Is cereal a soup?
    5. Would you rather always be lynched day1 or always survive till the final day?
    6. Teens and Adults can be persuaded equally easy and hard. Yes or No?
    7. Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?
    8. Is everything debatable?
    9. Bulletproof or Lynchproof? [vest]
    10. Should toilet paper hang over or under the roll?
    Spoiler : :
    The PQ Maneuver
    Last edited by Lumi; March 22nd, 2023 at 07:51 PM.

29. ISO #4929

30. ISO #4930

31. ISO #4931

32. ISO #4932

-vote FM-Chad Knight

CBI agent here, had fun
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #4933

Chad Knight here

-vote FM-Purple

It's unfortunate that with the death of your final teammate the last information we needed to solve the game got revealed. There was probably nothing you could do there.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #4934

Comrade PickleRadish here.

Turns out I really can be good at FM despite this only being my second game :P

So I was right about Purple, Kitty Cat Dance, DarkUnicorn, and Myopia being scum, but genuinely thought Mr Pain was town power. Well played to Martin.

Its a shame Myopia happens to RB visitors tho, without that, Purple would have unwittingly gotten his scum teammate killed since I used the art Purple sold to me to steal HIS poison dart, that I would have used on Myopia.

My one big misplay however was not understanding on EOD1 that successfully acquiring art = vote whoever you want. I thought I still needed to vote someone with a painting, which led to the Eyes-Myopia tiebreaker.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

35. ISO #4935

Your friendly neighborhood Leaf here
    -vote FM-Chad Knight

Chad Knight here

-vote FM-Purple

It's unfortunate that with the death of your final teammate the last information we needed to solve the game got revealed. There was probably nothing you could do there.
    Yep. Close second for MVP. Bussing supreme lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #4936

37. ISO #4937

38. ISO #4938

-vote Fm-Tesseract

I think the Tesseract v. Purple dynamic was important to help town this game, and it's not an easy job to be the one half the game wants to crucify just for info.

It was all around fun, thanks to everyone for playing, especially people new to our site. :] ggwp

The ride never ends.
    Last edited by Frinckles; March 7th, 2022 at 06:47 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

39. ISO #4939

40. ISO #4940

41. ISO #4941

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Tesseract

I think the Tesseract v. Purple dynamic was important to help town this game, and it's not an easy job to be the one half the game wants to crucify just for info.

It was all around fun, thanks to everyone for playing, especially people new to our site. :] ggwp

The ride never ends.
    while i agree with this, tesses handling of it was poor. purple should get the vote for that reasoning

42. ISO #4942

@Lag , thanks for gane. In a way, I enjoyed it. It was more then Mafia, but excellent MMORPG, it's a pity I didn't farm myself a yacht and a villa

Chad and Purple are great, but I will vote for

-vote FM-ohno

Well, in general, nothing new. Neutrals always win, no one reads posts, but everyone is sure that they "read" each other. It's good that the game was eventually solved mechanically, otherwise, town would not have a chance, because nobody reads LW's anyway

GG
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

43. ISO #4943

44. ISO #4944

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    while i agree with this, tesses handling of it was poor. purple should get the vote for that reasoning
    As a player struggling to keep up with the thread at times and infatuated with Frog Fractions, getting a tonal read on players like Tess & Mafia Bro (and whoever the hell Mizery was, probably) was important to me. I'd vote for both and even Forsaken Bones if nomination for each faction were fine.

Purple played extemely well. I just think Tess showed exceptional endurance considering a wolf was swinging him around in circles. I would have ragequit lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

45. ISO #4945

Can you guys stop taking me to F3s? I don't like it.
    Let's start killing him N1 again guys
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #4946

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    @Lag , thanks for gane. In a way, I enjoyed it. It was more then Mafia, but excellent MMORPG, it's a pity I didn't farm myself a yacht and a villa

Chad and Purple are great, but I will vote for

-vote FM-ohno

Well, in general, nothing new. Neutrals always win, no one reads posts, but everyone is sure that they "read" each other. It's good that the game was eventually solved mechanically, otherwise, town would not have a chance, because nobody reads LW's anyway

GG
    i did nothing

47. ISO #4947

As a player struggling to keep up with the thread at times and infatuated with Frog Fractions, getting a tonal read on players like Tess & Mafia Bro (and whoever the hell Mizery was, probably) was important to me. I'd vote for both and even Forsaken Bones if nomination for each faction were fine.

Purple played extemely well. I just think Tess showed exceptional endurance considering a wolf was swinging him around in circles. I would have ragequit lol
    i agree. but thats not what a MVP means. yes they were impressive, but thats not the point of the MVP vote

anyways i will drop this discussion cus i dont wanan offend tes

48. ISO #4948

Thanks. TBH I wish we could have resolved Purple vs me sooner and I was prepared to die instead of continuing to suffer and having to post to try to get my benefit for the town (which got foiled by Martin brilliantly when he choked on a horde of crabs). I do believe I prevented a day-shot on myself when I hammered Incon, so there's also that. I didn't quite wanna rage quit or die knowing that I was town. Yeah, a bit of self-preservation, but it's kinda valid when I see a red-check that may be from another evil faction (which turned out to be incorrect and was bussing).

49. ISO #4949

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    i agree. but thats not what a MVP means. yes they were impressive, but thats not the point of the MVP vote

anyways i will drop this discussion cus i dont wanan offend tes
    Too late, I was already offended when I got mislynched I feel like MVP has to be biased towards end-game. I could have been the MVP by mechanics if I had hammered Mr Pain and I would have regained my ultimate heal+RB abilities. Instead, I got lynched because the main Pain train ended in crabicide. That was actually a very nice play by MartinGG that I should have seen coming. I took my sweet time instead of hammering D3.

50. ISO #4950

Mr Pain here.

-vote FM-Forsaken Bones

They're the MVP here I think. Runner-up has to be CBI agent.

A number of misplays were made by both town and triad over the course of the game and I don't know who would be an MVP among them but potentially one of the F3 participants.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"