S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 100
Register

User Tag List

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100
Results 4,951 to 4,999 of 4999
  1. ISO #4951

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Too late, I was already offended when I got mislynched I feel like MVP has to be biased towards end-game. I could have been the MVP by mechanics if I had hammered Mr Pain and I would have regained my ultimate heal+RB abilities. Instead, I got lynched because the main Pain train ended in crabicide. That was actually a very nice play by MartinGG that I should have seen coming. I took my sweet time instead of hammering D3.
    You hammering a second person early would've absolutely affirmed the theory that we were in a multiball setup and you were purposefully trying to end the day discussion early. You would've been turboed IMMEDIATELY day 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #4952

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Mr Pain here.

-vote FM-Forsaken Bones

They're the MVP here I think. Runner-up has to be CBI agent.

A number of misplays were made by both town and triad over the course of the game and I don't know who would be an MVP among them but potentially one of the F3 participants.
    Forsaken is absolutely my runner up MVP. But I think Purple did an amazing job carrying for as long as he did.

3. ISO #4953

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Mr Pain here.

-vote FM-Forsaken Bones

They're the MVP here I think. Runner-up has to be CBI agent.

A number of misplays were made by both town and triad over the course of the game and I don't know who would be an MVP among them but potentially one of the F3 participants.
    Scum votes don't count! IDK Chad to me was like the main shoe-in townie that I felt I could trust based on their reasonable posts and keeping an open mind. I was not so confident about others. I suppose my vote may be biased towards picking a player I had positive feelings towards because we were of same town alignment. If I were to rethink that and unfuck, i mean unbias, myself. I would consider Purple for the bussing and gambits.

4. ISO #4954

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Forsaken is absolutely my runner up MVP. But I think Purple did an amazing job carrying for as long as he did.
    Oh I'm not denying that.

But FMPOV as much as Purple played his part preety well, and adjusted according to the developments of the game, IIRC it originally started on the belief that Tess would be a mafia.

My facts may be slightly off though as its been a long while since I was in Triad Chat.

I can't think of many if any misplays from the neutrals though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #4955

You hammering a second person early would've absolutely affirmed the theory that we were in a multiball setup and you were purposefully trying to end the day discussion early. You would've been turboed IMMEDIATELY day 4.
    I disagree with that assumption. We had reasonable expectations and knowledge that day-kill mechanics were a thing. Ending the day early is reasonable in my book, but yeah I get shit for terminating the day early all the time from town, so what else is new?

I really just wanted to secure my incredible abilities for town. I RB a person and be untargettable (which acts as a heal!). And I also heal a person and they also heal someone else. It's like having doc-chains YOLO on steroids. I was in love with my abilities, what can I say?

But thanks for being rational and calm this game, I liked this from you a lot more. Now I know how to tell when you are town vs scum

6. ISO #4956

I disagree with that assumption. We had reasonable expectations and knowledge that day-kill mechanics were a thing. Ending the day early is reasonable in my book, but yeah I get shit for terminating the day early all the time from town, so what else is new?

I really just wanted to secure my incredible abilities for town. I RB a person and be untargettable (which acts as a heal!). And I also heal a person and they also heal someone else. It's like having doc-chains YOLO on steroids. I was in love with my abilities, what can I say?
    I mean, you weren't widely considered to BE town.

But thanks for being rational and calm this game, I liked this from you a lot more. Now I know how to tell when you are town vs scum
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post961123

lol

7. ISO #4957

8. ISO #4958

9. ISO #4959

10. ISO #4960

11. ISO #4961

12. ISO #4962

13. ISO #4963

14. ISO #4964

15. ISO #4965

16. ISO #4966

17. ISO #4967

Overall it was a great game.

I think we were dealt with a short hand with some of the roles but I found out Town had quite the share of bad ones too so, it worked out.

Special thanks to everyone for playing with me and giving me scars! I'm a SC2 warrior now with scars from this game to show.

I used to call myself king of bastard games but no longer, this was DA game I had to conquer to claim that title and I couldn't lol. So until we win a KRC, I'm just a bastard lol.

Players of note

Ohno
    Chad
    Father and son
    Mafia Bro just soul read me and I had to kill him.
    Tesseract was getting increasingly dangerous, he didn't buy my red on Inco, he had to go.
    Bizarro for that day vig on Kitty.
    It's-SOMETHING for catching Kitty!
    If anyone ever got vanillaized the night SOMETHING died, that was us too, sorry about that lol.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

18. ISO #4968

My beloved Mafia Team, thank you for putting up with me. I know I can be bossy and cocky and intense, but make no mistake, I bleed for my team and if anyone would have offered me to hydra with them to win with them I would have said no, I would have died with my team and take that loss.

19. ISO #4969

20. ISO #4970

Oh.. don't try to LHF me again lol. I almost got chopped on day 1 for tunneling Mr. Bones whom was a neutral lol and I when I was told by my teammates that I didn't die by a miracle... well, I felt compelled to show you the consequences of such hideous acts lol

21. ISO #4971

Chad Knight here

-vote FM-Purple

It's unfortunate that with the death of your final teammate the last information we needed to solve the game got revealed. There was probably nothing you could do there.
    Thank you so much

22. ISO #4972

23. ISO #4973

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Overall it was a great game.

I think we were dealt with a short hand with some of the roles but I found out Town had quite the share of bad ones too so, it worked out.

Special thanks to everyone for playing with me and giving me scars! I'm a SC2 warrior now with scars from this game to show.

I used to call myself king of bastard games but no longer, this was DA game I had to conquer to claim that title and I couldn't lol. So until we win a KRC, I'm just a bastard lol.

Players of note

Ohno
    Chad
    Father and son
    Mafia Bro just soul read me and I had to kill him.
    Tesseract was getting increasingly dangerous, he didn't buy my red on Inco, he had to go.
    Bizarro for that day vig on Kitty.
    It's-SOMETHING for catching Kitty!
    If anyone ever got vanillaized the night SOMETHING died, that was us too, sorry about that lol.
    Fwiw I actually meta read you cause you were obviously, well, you lol, and I knew your early claim stuff was scummy for you

24. ISO #4974

25. ISO #4975

Quote Originally Posted by NANOOK View Post
    Obviously I couldn't say that in thread
    This game being anon is why I did plays that if people like you were playing couldnt say shit lol or get modkilled. But I also fake claim as town and you know it, the difference is in the intent.

26. ISO #4976

27. ISO #4977

Just gonna put that out there. I KNEW my role was important. Thank fuck I did something useful this game (besides saying RESOLVE AND PURPLE GOSH DARN IT!)

"... you saved Chad Knight on night 1 with your power doctor on Dark Unicorn."

I did not bother to understand all mechanics after i was gone cuz I could not change the past. But it is nice to know that I impacted the past, after all!

28. ISO #4978

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Oh.. don't try to LHF me again lol. I almost got chopped on day 1 for tunneling Mr. Bones whom was a neutral lol and I when I was told by my teammates that I didn't die by a miracle... well, I felt compelled to show you the consequences of such hideous acts lol
    I (Mr Bones) was town. :P I didn't lhf you, I just believed Tess/Mafia Bro more.

You guys writing me off as neutral was actually a good play.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #4979

-vote Guillo

Felt like I let them down with low participation twice. They never stopped pushing what they felt would lead to the win and put in a monster amount of effort even when I let them down.

Maybe some bias in how utterly poorly I played this game but while the town looked so apathetic they skipped entire days without analysis this guy was pounding his fists to the pavement and making shit happen through the entire game and into the end game.

30. ISO #4980

You guys are really voting me for MVP when my reads were wrong for half the game? Like damn, at least give me MVP for D009 where I actually played well.

This should go to Purple/Guillo or Forsaken Bones, no questions asked.

31. ISO #4981

32. ISO #4982

GG I was father & sun

My guesses were:
    Phraze = earless Artiste
    Grant or hollowkatt = cbi agent

That game was really fun at the start when I was puzzling, but, I think I played my role card wrong- should have holstered it for longer till we reached closer to end game & it was more mechanically useful.

I also never should have gone back on my read on you Guillo! I was convinced you were town, then, realised we HAD to kill Myopia, I knew they'd be healed. Still don't get why OhNo claimed that the mafia didn't have a healing potion.

Earless getting mischopped was so sad

gg mafia you did good.

I vote
    -vote FM-ITs Something
    for MVP because catching Kitty early was super important to town win- and- it was such a big call to make as death was the prize for getting it wrong.

Purple-Stealth bomber seconds (P.S. Sorry Stealth for not leaving a last will...)

33. ISO #4983

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    GG I was father & sun

My guesses were:
    Phraze = earless Artiste
    Grant or hollowkatt = cbi agent

That game was really fun at the start when I was puzzling, but, I think I played my role card wrong- should have holstered it for longer till we reached closer to end game & it was more mechanically useful.

I also never should have gone back on my read on you Guillo! I was convinced you were town, then, realised we HAD to kill Myopia, I knew they'd be healed. Still don't get why OhNo claimed that the mafia didn't have a healing potion.

Earless getting mischopped was so sad

gg mafia you did good.

I vote
    -vote FM-ITs Something
    for MVP because catching Kitty early was super important to town win- and- it was such a big call to make as death was the prize for getting it wrong.

Purple-Stealth bomber seconds (P.S. Sorry Stealth for not leaving a last will...)
    ooooh you were Father and son, that makes sense

34. ISO #4984

On balance and mechs!

Game was clearly very balanced- look at the ending. Throughout the game it never felt like one side was running away with it, and each time someone was caught it was for proper game play reasons, nothing noddy. Potentially there were too many cop mechanics, but, meh, it didn't seem that much of a problem once you realise Purple's was fake.

On mechs-
    - I really didn't like max posting dynamics. It led to spam & toxicity and I ended up skimming over a lot of the thread when it was going on
    - The shopper role was *chefs kiss*. I'd play a game designed around that & other economics stuff. I can only believe wolves were able to strategise around it a bit better but I think that's unavoidable. Really fund dynamic
    - I wasn't a huge fan of renaming triad to mafia and having no mafia team. It felt like it encouraged WIFOM'y reasoning & felt a bit off to me given "everyone expects there to be a mafia faction." When we started flipping triads the fair assumption is there is another mafia team....especially with the fact the triads had that move to find mafia. Personally- it felt like a macguffin to me. I didn't feel rewarded when we worked out it was just mafia.

On flavour- great right ups garden gnome! I'd really really love if there was a way for everyone's role submissions to be flavour specific- something we could all try next time!!!

35. ISO #4985

36. ISO #4986

37. ISO #4987

Cool Game, thanks Lag for hosting!
    Below is my og rolecard
    [hk][/hk]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag
    Alignment: Mercenary
    Role: Holely Digger

Factional Abilities:
    Seek Allies
    Each night, including night 0, you may visit another player. If that player is a member of a group-scum faction, you will convert to their faction and adopt their win-con.
    If you are targeted by a group-scum's factional alignment check, you will convert to their faction and adopt their win-con.

Going Solo
    Upon the death of the last group-scum player, you gear up to go solo. You gain a single bulletproof vest and a multitaskable factional night-kill.

Profiteer
    You begin the game with twice as much gold and any income you receive is doubled.

Win Condition:
    You are an Anti-Town faction. You win by surviving to see town lose the game.

Rolecard:
    Target a player and dig a bunch of holes around their house.

Any player other than you that attempts to target that player will fall into one of the holes and be roleblocked for the night.
    You may self target.
    This roleblock ignores roleblock immunity.
    [hk][/hk]

Outposting tesse was a... thing. I made almost more posts this game than in 4 other games - combined!
    This was a fun game, and the real basterd here is ... LAG!
    Yes, exactly, our great host that did a [B]very[B] well job hosting this game, just... decided to trick with us scummies! First my role, then scums alignment checks, aswell as the naming to triad, made me and almost everyone else think about multiball!
    Great setup Lag!
    And yeah, my joke about triad d1 was indeed nai. I wasnt part of it yet at that time.
    -vote martingg99
    for the correction on its somethings rolecard!
    Town invests aimed very well this game, sadly
    Praise the Lord!

38. ISO #4988

You guys are really voting me for MVP when my reads were wrong for half the game? Like damn, at least give me MVP for D009 where I actually played well.

This should go to Purple/Guillo or Forsaken Bones, no questions asked.
    Being obvtown and making town progress in reasonings is arguably more important than having accurate reads.

I can say you were bad if you want, though, no issues there!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #4989

40. ISO #4990

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    what are the three "reserved" posts for
    Capitalism. Lag is trying to own as much land as possible.

41. ISO #4991

where is my post game analysis lag
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #4992

Capitalism. Lag is trying to own as much land as possible.
    That's precapitalist feudal economy, though. Lag is nothing but a king-god-emperor here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #4993

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    where is my post game analysis lag
    Oh no, I've been outed, I was just hoping no one would notice and forget that I was supposed to fill those reserved posts :eyes:

But actually I've been super busy with work recently and just haven't had the time to fill it out.

Deathworlds' action log is great though, so just to honor that I will fill those reserved posts this weekend
    Last edited by Lumi; March 11th, 2022 at 10:35 PM.

44. ISO #4994

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Oh no, I've been outed, I was just hoping no one would notice and forget that I was supposed to fill those reserved posts :eyes:

But actually I've been super busy with work recently and just haven't had the time to fill it out.

Deathworlds' action log is great though, so just to honor that I will fill those reserved posts this weekend
    Reserved 2
    Reserved 3
    Reserved 4
    @Lag

woops

how did that @ get there
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #4995

46. ISO #4996

I have not forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #4997

But I have! Thread archived, nothing to see there! *walks away whistling*

48. ISO #4998

49. ISO #4999