S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Its SOMETHING View Post
    Didn't you give me "tentative townread" for giving a "tentative scumread" on kitty?
    I think in that same situation - a vote expresses the same as the words "tentative scumread".

For what did you give me that tentative townread? Was it a joke?
    Anyone can naked vote, you explained your reason and i can see it coming from a townie PoV. A gullible one it seems but townie PoV nonetheless.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kitty Cat Dance View Post
    For one, I think that having top townreads be on your wagon will do two things:

1. It gives extra power to wolves and lets them basically decide the top wagon, assuming our townreads are even sort of correct
    2. If our top townreads turn out to be incorrect, we will start trying to eliminate in a pool of people who are much more towny then the majority of the players in the game, once again giving wolves an upper hand by eliminating their main targets

I think your role is really only as powerful as you say in late game.
    ohh you're right actually regarding both concerns.

I actually now think my role is absolutely useless early game lol.
    8 votes on me, chances are there's always more than 1 alignment on it.

My role was supposed to a lategame role perhaps, especially with Last Wills enabled.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

ohh you're right actually regarding both concerns.

I actually now think my role is absolutely useless early game lol.
    8 votes on me, chances are there's always more than 1 alignment on it.

My role was supposed to a lategame role perhaps, especially with Last Wills enabled.
    Looks like we've better get to killing, then!

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    Reality and is an illsuon. Good thing you know me, the universe is a hologram. Buy gold, bye! As I awoke, I did not feel like myself. Why not me? I was hurting like during Y2K, I became Mr Pain (or maybe it was the hot sauce I used the night prior). I saw the rising Father and Sun, glowing various colours like a Kaleidoscope, flashing lights like at an Arcade. Due to Myopia, my Eyes couldn't tell what I was seeing. Its SOMETHING. Is that a leaf, why is it Purple? Why do I smell death, has the CBI Agent Mr Bones been hunting again (how dare he leave me here like a pile of Forsaken Bones!?)? How many times do I have to tell him, I'm not Mafia Bro! Still suffering from the hot sauce, Bizarro Pepsi (should have gone with Miller Lite), and that Comrade PickleRadish last night, I quickly wiped myself with Demonic TP and got onto my feet. In the distance, I could make out a blur of what I can only describe as a Dark Unicorn with Blue Beard doing Kitty Cat Dance (talk about a 2-on-1). What Earless Artiste created this world before me? It was as if time and space blended, these creatures and shapes before me became inscribed, along with me, within this Tesseract. ohno! What is happening to me? I used to be an Inconspicuous Man, but with my new powers and riches, the time has come for me to become a Chad Knight!
    I'm sure there's some meaning in this hidden somewhere but w/e ain't gonna read it.

Why do you have the original profile picture of another player? (or name)

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Reality and is an illsuon.
    role that deals with magic? wraps our sense of intuition? deception?

Good thing you know me, the universe is a hologram.
    do we really know you?

Buy gold, bye!
    you want us to contribute to the economy

As I awoke, I did not feel like myself.

Why not me?

I was hurting like during Y2K, I became Mr Pain (or maybe it was the hot sauce I used the night prior).
    something bad happened to you night 0 somehow. Noting that every one of us is alive, you probably got beaten up or protected from a fatal attack, or something. Now of course some hurts only show on the inside, so who knows.

I saw the rising Father and Sun, glowing various colours like a Kaleidoscope, flashing lights like at an Arcade.

Due to Myopia, my Eyes couldn't tell what I was seeing.
    once again touching on the theme of things not appearing as they are

Its SOMETHING.

Is that a leaf, why is it Purple?

Why do I smell death, has the CBI Agent Mr Bones been hunting again (how dare he leave me here like a pile of Forsaken Bones!?)?
    Suspecting CBI Agent and/or Mr Bones of something?

How many times do I have to tell him, I'm not Mafia Bro!
    anyone can say that.

Still suffering from the hot sauce, Bizarro Pepsi (should have gone with Miller Lite), and that Comrade PickleRadish last night, I quickly wiped myself with Demonic TP and got onto my feet.

In the distance, I could make out a blur of what I can only describe as a Dark Unicorn with Blue Beard doing Kitty Cat Dance (talk about a 2-on-1).
    are you trying to imply that dark unicorn and blue beard visited kitty cat dance? am i reading too much into this? am i the real schizo, not the guy who claimed schizo-paranoia-shitfuck?

What Earless Artiste created this world before me?

It was as if time and space blended, these creatures and shapes before me became inscribed, along with me, within this Tesseract.

ohno!

What is happening to me?

I used to be an Inconspicuous Man, but with my new powers and riches, the time has come for me to become a Chad Knight!

you need money for something
    This guy rambles on and on, wants us to see him as something else, distorts reality, and wants us to contribute to the economy, perhaps a scheme of his, to keep the town running. Hopefully to solve inflation?

I'm not an economist, but I have a good feeling Tesseract is Joe Biden. Therefore, he has to be our town leader.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Reality and is an illsuon. Good thing you know me, the universe is a hologram. Buy gold, bye! As I awoke, I did not feel like myself. Why not me? I was hurting like during Y2K, I became Mr Pain (or maybe it was the hot sauce I used the night prior). I saw the rising Father and Sun, glowing various colours like a Kaleidoscope, flashing lights like at an Arcade. Due to Myopia, my Eyes couldn't tell what I was seeing. Its SOMETHING. Is that a leaf, why is it Purple? Why do I smell death, has the CBI Agent Mr Bones been hunting again (how dare he leave me here like a pile of Forsaken Bones!?)? How many times do I have to tell him, I'm not Mafia Bro! Still suffering from the hot sauce, Bizarro Pepsi (should have gone with Miller Lite), and that Comrade PickleRadish last night, I quickly wiped myself with Demonic TP and got onto my feet. In the distance, I could make out a blur of what I can only describe as a Dark Unicorn with Blue Beard doing Kitty Cat Dance (talk about a 2-on-1). What Earless Artiste created this world before me? It was as if time and space blended, these creatures and shapes before me became inscribed, along with me, within this Tesseract. ohno! What is happening to me? I used to be an Inconspicuous Man, but with my new powers and riches, the time has come for me to become a Chad Knight!
    I suspect there's a reason this post seems to include every player's name exactly once.

20. ISO #120

I think I know what the merchant does and who they are exactly. I created a similar role some time ago and submitted it for a grand idea game for an undisclosed mafia website (not here) and what's happening, us getting gold, a merchant trade announcement is similar to what I created.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    I think I know what the merchant does and who they are exactly. I created a similar role some time ago and submitted it for a grand idea game for an undisclosed mafia website (not here) and what's happening, us getting gold, a merchant trade announcement is similar to what I created.
    uhh......

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Ahoy me matey. What do you typically utilize your regime for? However, I am more interested in ur pride and the stuff you do with your delicious Pickle Radish. Last I heard Horse Radsih is far better
    Ahoy! If you typed up that giant leftist meme mentioning everyone, then surely you're a true loyal communist!

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Personally, I prefer krc over grand idea by ton.
    Similar enough to be comparable tbh.

On the other hand - grand idea is basically our own 1k role cards setup

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    I suspect there's a reason this post seems to include every player's name exactly once.
    I suspect there must exist a reason for why so many wild flowers are upon my eyes. There must exist a reason for why horse foreskin is afore me. There may also be a reason for why i want 200 gold lel!

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

I'm sure there's some meaning in this hidden somewhere but w/e ain't gonna read it.

Why do you have the original profile picture of another player? (or name)
    I suspect that the evils, which roam around my persona, may be attempting to impersonate me. For this reason, Dark Unicorns may be gray and may need to be lynched. Are you down to lynch the impostor Unicorn?

42. ISO #142

Where you suggested someone should get a town read for naked voting someone you suspect, because you got a townread for it.
    That's for it looking like they had the same exact reaction as I did. Presumptuous, true, but I think that's a valid assumption to make. Both happend at the same time after all.
    I miss what this is refereeing to. I don't believe Pepsi gave me a townread.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

That's for it looking like they had the same exact reaction as I did. Presumptuous, true, but I think that's a valid assumption to make. Both happend at the same time after all.
    I miss what this is refereeing to. I don't believe Pepsi gave me a townread.
    Ohh you meant "gave".

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Personally, I prefer krc over grand idea by ton.
    Similar enough to be comparable tbh.

On the other hand - grand idea is basically our own 1k role cards setup
    The merchant in my version is a merchant cult leader. Inb4 my exact version was copied and submitted but they change the name of the currency lol.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    You're eagar to expose town core early? Seems pretty scummy.

That guy discussed with all of us and agreed that the ability would work best in late-game, and you want him to pop it now?
    You box out the wolves when you have a towncore...

have a vote

-vote FM-Comrade PickleRadish

49. ISO #149

I suspect that the evils, which roam around my persona, may be attempting to impersonate me. For this reason, Dark Unicorns may be gray and may need to be lynched. Are you down to lynch the impostor Unicorn?
    How do we know which of you two is Imposter Unicorn?

50. ISO #150