S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Its SOMETHING View Post
    That whole "this is stupid" thing by ohno didn't feel natural to me tbh.
    You can give ohno that premature looking tentative town read if you want to. I give you a tentative scum read for now.
    hmm yes, open claiming a mechanic in a setup with no limits on role abilities could possibly never EVER be bad, and thinking its stupid is for sure unnatural

3. ISO #53

That whole "this is stupid" thing by ohno didn't feel natural to me tbh.
    You can give ohno that premature looking tentative town read if you want to. I give you a tentative scum read for now.
    Agree to disagree then. It's not something I'm super confident in, but I consider myself good with fast reads and like to get content out quickly, even if it isn't the most agreeable or won't convince others.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    hmm yes, open claiming a mechanic in a setup with no limits on role abilities could possibly never EVER be bad, and thinking its stupid is for sure unnatural
    Unfortunately for the rest of you, I am a mining inspector. I can night kill people infinitely as long as I know the amount of gold they have.

You have already lost.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    Unfortunately for the rest of you, I am a mining inspector. I can night kill people infinitely as long as I know the amount of gold they have.

You have already lost.
    un-ironically can belive the role that gives gold has some less extreme version of this

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

So anyhow, I think my role is actually OP and can be used to make a confirmed towncore early. Thoughts?
    Was gonna say the same thing in the opposite direction, with players in the POE voting you so we can get confirmed scum in a small-ish group of people.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    Perhaps I just don't understand the "it's stupid!" reaction.
    Could you somehow elaborate on it?

No problem btw. It's literally just a reaction I felt unnatural, I didn't even say anything about it being alignment indicative to you, just that it's odd to give that post a townread.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

En taro Zeratul, StarCrafters!

Khalai or Templar or Judicator Caste?
    Khalai - valuing being constructive and efficient.
    Templar - valuing tenacity and WIM.
    Judicator - valuing taking charge of the game and leading the game thread.

In anonymous games I think there can be something argued about Random Questioning Stage over Random Voting Stage given the importance for us to get to better know one another. Though this 1 question may be as far as I myself will contribute to this RQS idea. Call it token effort if you will.

My personal preference is Nerazim if you catch my drift.
    But with regards to others I expect I'll inevitably TR those with the highest WIM as I suspect most people to do in anonymous games.

This is a pre-written message, from before I got my role. I therefore can't be held accountable for it's content.
    According to me anyway.

Adun Toridas, brothers and sisters!

Addition while waiting for game start
    I think my role is meant to be publicly known, not sure how else would it make sense to play.

Essentially my role name is Paranoid-schizoid King and I have 3 abilities.
    1) At the start of nights I learn the number of alignments among the people who had a vote on me at EoD if at least 33% of the living people had votes on me.
    2) If my first ability shows a number higher than 1 then I unlock a once per game day kill ability but I can only target people of that group.
    3) This involves me and nights. You mustn't concern yourselves about it I wouldn't tell anyways.
    @garden gnome
    I appriciate you writing up the game flavor for my role specifically.
    If that's the case ofc.
    Why out your role with your first post?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    oh no indeed

but oh yes, youre not anywhere on my shitlist so far tho, it would be the people staying quiet. They gotta be scum with valuable art!
    What sort of thief are you anyway?
    Like I'm sort of scared that you don't steal my ability now, which I think is actually OP and can create early confirmed town cores.

Do you steal roles?

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

What sort of thief are you anyway?
    Like I'm sort of scared that you don't steal my ability now, which I think is actually OP and can create early confirmed town cores.

Do you steal roles?
    Steal is a very strong word... I would say.... repossess. I'm not a thief, I'm actually honorable!

In the modern era, you can always recreate art.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kitty Cat Dance View Post
    Was gonna say the same thing in the opposite direction, with players in the POE voting you so we can get confirmed scum in a small-ish group of people.
    My roles requires to have 33% of living players to have a vote on me though.
    Imagine how easy it is to just have a bunch of townies and just 1 scum in that group?
    I think having all top townread vote me and be confirmed to be town every one of them is potentially less destructive.

I don't know how many non-towns are in the group, only the number of alignments. I'm not sure having potentially try to catch 1 wolf in a list of 8 to be the best approach.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

My roles requires to have 33% of living players to have a vote on me though.
    Imagine how easy it is to just have a bunch of townies and just 1 scum in that group?
    I think having all top townread vote me and be confirmed to be town every one of them is potentially less destructive.

I don't know how many non-towns are in the group, only the number of alignments. I'm not sure having potentially try to catch 1 wolf in a list of 8 to be the best approach.
    For one, I think that having top townreads be on your wagon will do two things:

1. It gives extra power to wolves and lets them basically decide the top wagon, assuming our townreads are even sort of correct
    2. If our top townreads turn out to be incorrect, we will start trying to eliminate in a pool of people who are much more towny then the majority of the players in the game, once again giving wolves an upper hand by eliminating their main targets

I think your role is really only as powerful as you say in late game.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Reality and is an illsuon. Good thing you know me, the universe is a hologram. Buy gold, bye! As I awoke, I did not feel like myself. Why not me? I was hurting like during Y2K, I became Mr Pain (or maybe it was the hot sauce I used the night prior). I saw the rising Father and Sun, glowing various colours like a Kaleidoscope, flashing lights like at an Arcade. Due to Myopia, my Eyes couldn't tell what I was seeing. Its SOMETHING. Is that a leaf, why is it Purple? Why do I smell death, has the CBI Agent Mr Bones been hunting again (how dare he leave me here like a pile of Forsaken Bones!?)? How many times do I have to tell him, I'm not Mafia Bro! Still suffering from the hot sauce, Bizarro Pepsi (should have gone with Miller Lite), and that Comrade PickleRadish last night, I quickly wiped myself with Demonic TP and got onto my feet. In the distance, I could make out a blur of what I can only describe as a Dark Unicorn with Blue Beard doing Kitty Cat Dance (talk about a 2-on-1). What Earless Artiste created this world before me? It was as if time and space blended, these creatures and shapes before me became inscribed, along with me, within this Tesseract. ohno! What is happening to me? I used to be an Inconspicuous Man, but with my new powers and riches, the time has come for me to become a Chad Knight!

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100